Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:59:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 227
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Loving American Idol this year!!!!!  (Read 20119 times)

Offline bravebuddharich

Loving American Idol this year!!!!!
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:04:44 pm »
David Archuetta!! Brooke White!! They are my 2 favorites!!!

With the exception of "Chizekele", I pretty much like everybody this year - a very talented group of singers.

I also really like David Hernandez, too...

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
Re: Loving American Idol this year!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 07:39:23 pm »
I like Brooke also; I voted for her last week.   We'll see how they perform this week....

I'm finding it harder to "invest" in Idol than I have in previous seasons; don't know if that is an issue with ME or with the show.   I suppose it is all part of my general inability to focus too much on anything for very long.

What was this topic about?  :D
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 09:06:32 pm »
OK I thought the guys did well tonight... I voted for # 4, David Hernandez.

I love the song that Jason Castro sang.....he has the most perfect teeth I've ever seen.

I think Paula is back on whatever she was taking last season.   She cleaned up her act, made a video....now she looks bloated and is talking nonsense and speaking in non-sentences..... ???
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Jody

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 09:25:28 pm »
Yes Alan...Paula does seem like she is taking the happy pills indeed.  I keep expecting to hear Grace Slick burst out with "Go Ask Paula"  ;)

Anyway I enjoyed the young men performing tonight, the 17 year old David Archuleta was nice at the piano and David Hernandez and some other young men-Cook and Castro and that young fellow from Australia, I forget his name, all did nicely...I even felt Danny did well- I wonder if Jaser would like him, Jaser would probably say he would barf  ;)

The young ladies will go tomorrow, I think the fellows are better this year- of course I might be a tad prejudiced!!! ;)

Jody :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline bravebuddharich

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 10:01:42 pm »
1. David A.
2. David H.
3. David C.
4. Michael
5. Jason
6. Luke
7. Kenny
8. Chizekie

Mostly agreed with Simon, except I liked Luke more than he did. The three David's were all great!!

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 10:30:30 pm »
I didn't love it tonight. Most of the performance were just mediocre. The only performance that stood out for me was David Cook singing "Hello", mainly because of the arrangement. My partner couldn't even watch Danny Noreiga. Simon must have never seen K.D. Lang perform "Hallelujah" live since he was impressed by Jason Castro squeaking it out.

Paula was clapping like an intoxicated seal.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 10:51:18 pm »
She sure was, Ford.

Danny Noriega is something else....little purple streaks in his hair, looked to me like women's pants...(note to self:  you are an old man!  It's a different world!  little gay boys can be WAY OUT on prime time TV now!)

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 12:06:47 am »
Danny has a nice voice and I love having a flaming sister on wholesome American Idol but I wish he could pull it together and give a less amateur performance.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 07:33:07 pm »
I see the 'entertainment' channels are reporting on David H.'s former job as a male exotic dancer/stripper.....wonder how that will work for him, vote-wise?

I need to google and see if I can locate some photos....

Tonight we hear from the ladies, and hopefully we will get some good performances.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 09:14:45 pm »
I voted for Brooke again this week......I thought she did a great interpretation of Pat Benatar's song, very original.    Also, I thought Syesha did well.

What's up with the judges misbehaving like naughty school kids?   That sure comes across as looking sleazy, to me.   The least they could do is PRETEND to be interested and paying attention.....

Offline BreakerOneNine

• Myspace
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 10:11:29 pm »
Paula was waaaaaay out there tonight...she was last night too....more than usual

and the girls were better than the guys were last night.

Remiele and Kady are gone as far as the girls...I actually think Amanda had the best performance of the night.

poz 96 and med free til now.
Sept 2007 cd4 280 28.37% and VL 19,200
Nov 2007 cd4 230 25.87% and VL 38,000
Dec 2007 start Atripla
Jan 2008 cd4 490 32.5% and VL 119
Feb 2008 cd4 450 28.4% and VL less than 50
April 2008 cd4 510 28.6% and VL less than 48
July 2008 cd4 570 30.2% and VL less than 48
Dec 2008 cd4 570 32.0% and VL less than 48

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 11:14:02 pm »
I thought the women did a good job tonight. I liked Brooke's "Love is a Battlefield" and Amanda doing Joan Jett. Irish Carly always has impressive vocals. I also enjoyed Kristy's country take on Journey.

The more I see of this season the more I think all three judges need to be replaced. They are just distracting and tiresome.

Offline bravebuddharich

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 03:55:59 am »
Brooke was my favorite; I loved that she came up with a totally original arrangement of a familiar song! Andrea was second and Carly was third for me.

Kady, Kristy Lee or Raymiele (sp?): 2 of 3 will be going home tonight.

As for the 2 others who performed Whitney Houston songs, they sing well but the arrangements were copycat versions. They were in 4th and 5th place for me.

David A., Brooke, David H., Andrea, Carly, Michael, Jason all deserve top 10 this year.

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:21:55 am »
Like every year we watch but this is the first year we just aren't feeling it and we haven't voted. We just don't see any of them making a hit record that would survive on the charts. If I had to pick favorites I'd say:
Carly Smithson
Brooke White
David Archuleta
David Hernandez

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 06:53:19 pm »
Sanjia was the best last year Lol
Positive since 1985

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 09:24:25 pm »
I was o.k. with those who got "voted off" tonight...so now we're down to the final twelve -- but, I sure wish Luke had chosen a different song for Tuesday night; he might have been able to stay in it.

Offline bravebuddharich

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 09:51:19 pm »
I would have switched Chikezie for Luke, and Kristy for A'siah, but overall it's all fine with me - my top 8 all made it: Brooke, David A., David H., Jason, Amanda, Michael, Carly and David C.

Luke, Danny, A'siah (sp?), and Kady were voted off.

I would love for the final to be David A. vs. Brooke, but I have a gut intuition that Brooke is too adult, too much of an artist, to be an american idol... I still think David A. will win albeit he will have a few tough weeks over the long haul due to his being young...

I was just so relieved that David A. was called second for the males and Brooke was called first for the females!!! What a relief!! (:

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 09:45:02 pm »
March 11

Brooke gets my vote tonight.  I loved her version of "Let It Be".

Interesting to see what the kids are doing with the Lennon-McCartney songs; Kristy Lee Cook's "country" version of 8 Days a Week didn't work for me AT ALL.

OUCH   David A. screwed up big time.   A shame....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:53:52 pm by AlanBama »

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 10:54:49 pm »
OUCH   David A. screwed up big time.   A shame....
Poor kid!

Brooke and Carly were my favorites tonight.

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 11:42:23 pm »
My favorites tonight were Carly, Chekizie and Amanda. David A. really laid an egg. Paula's thought process was almost coherent tonight.

Offline bravebuddharich

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 06:28:43 am »
1. Brooke White (voted for her!! She's my #1 this year)
2. Carly Smithson
3. David Archuletta (yes, I know: he forgot some lyrics, and was a bit tentative; what can I say? Big crush??)
4. Amanda Overmyer
5. Jason
6. Michael Johns
7. David Hernandez (biggest disappointment of the night)
8. Syesha
9. David Cook
10. Raymiele Mulabuy
11. Kristy Lee Cook (she'll be voted off)
12. Chizekie (it's a personal chemistry thing - I felt the same way about Taylor Hicks and Ruben Stoddard - can't stand extroverted personalities)

I only truly loved 2 performances last night (but how can we have an irish or an australian "american idol"?)

Offline fearless

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 06:11:35 pm »
I only truly loved 2 performances last night (but how can we have an irish or an australian "american idol"?)

We've already had an Irish guy win Australian Idol. go figure.
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 10:27:13 pm »
March 18

I was very 'underwhelmed' with tonight's show.   Halfway through I started flipping back and forth between Idol and Dancing with the Stars....I'm not even going to vote, but I thought Carly was the best.

on DwtS:
I was impressed by Priscilla Presley (62), Shannon Elizabeth and Kristi Yamaguchi.  Priscilla Presley's plastic surgery looks weird to me....she doesn't quite look like herself; she performed very well though  (Age is just a number anyway, isn't it Jan?).   Marlee Matlin is brave to attempt a dance contest....I love to see people overcoming their disabilities, and doing well in spite of them.
Her professional dance partner Fabian is from Alabama, so he's an item in our local news...

hugs,
Alan

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 11:25:20 pm »
I don't think Idol should have did a second week from the Beetle's song book. Just not crazy about any of the performances. Carly and Brooke are still my favorites. I think the guys will be safe this week. My guess would be one of the other girls probably Syesha or Raymiele should be going home.

Offline Longislander

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 05:37:54 pm »
Not a big Idol fan, but I've been watching because David Archuleta is the most adorable little guy!!  I like David Cook , too. None of the girls are doing it for me (hmmm, wonder why....) ;) The male stripper wasn't that good a singer, so not sorry to see him go.
I actually think Chikeezie (sp?) has a pretty good voice, and his performances in the past 2 weeks made me smile.
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 06:30:06 pm »
I work with Ramielle's uncle...so I voted for her...and I think she is adorable.....I usually don't vote for this until the final 5 but since I know her uncle...

from what I've seen so far I think the final five should be

David Archuletta
David Cook
Brooke
The Irish Girl ? (forgot her name)
? (it up for grabs)

POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:31 pm »
Ramielle is a cute girl!

I agree with Jeff, one week of the Lennon-McCartney songbook was good...two was too much.

Oh, and the Irish girl with all the tattoos is Carly!  I like her also.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 09:59:36 pm »
So Amanda leaves tonight....and we have our top ten.

I was nervous, with Carly in the bottom three.   She's one of the best vocalists they have, IMHO.

Now let me flip to ABC and see who goes home from Dancing with the Stars..OOOPS  no show tonight, will be next week before we know...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:01:43 pm by AlanBama »

Offline Jody

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:34 pm »
Yes Alan, Amanda went home, she was a ballsy competitor though...At work we called her the Bride of Frankenstein.  She had a little Grace Slick in her I thought.

I agree Carley the Irish lass is a fine singer...I liked that they did Beatles songs but it is boring already and I enjoyed seeing them do 60's and 70's and songs like Moon River but I think these young folks would like to do more modern music they grew up with.  They would be more comfortable I think.  And Kelly Pickler sang and I guess she won't have to be a waitress on roller skates at Sonic any more!!!

Speak to you soon.

Jody  :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:40 pm »
SHIT...i shouldn't have this thread yet.....i'm still watching Jeopardy!!!  :D
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 10:27:55 pm »
sorry Rich, for being a "spoiler" !   RAB got onto me big time for doing this last year....I forgot (again)

Watch it anyway; it was a pretty cute show, Kelly Pickler did a number from her new album and she was cute.

I'll be glad when they get the "results" shows down to 30 mins. again.  An hour long show is too much....

Jody, I agree with you.  I'm SURE they would be more comfortable singing songs they actually know (but I enjoy the oldies!)   I wonder if the copyright thing comes into play?   Also, i'm wondering what "greats" they will recruit to work with the kids this year.....remember last year we had Diana Ross, Tony Bennett, etc....maybe they could get Elton John.   That would be good!

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 10:45:41 pm »
We were surprised by the bottom three. Guess we'll need to start voting. Just glad Carly survived.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 11:05:58 pm »
I was surprised that Carly was in the bottom three also.   Actually, of those three I would have preferred to see Kristy Lee Cook voted off....I liked her at first, but I kind of agree with Simon, she's very "forgettable".....

Last night I didn't vote either....just wasn't in the mood for it.   Normally, my trick is to take note of which number the one I plan to vote for is....then, I take a phone and dial in their 866 number....when Ryan Seacrest starts to do the "recap" to give a brief view of all the contestants again, I start hitting 'redial', and it lets me get through, usually at least 5 or 6 times.

OK so next week, we can't complain if we don't vote right?  lol

Offline Robert

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 11:38:07 pm »
rich...

I'm like you.  I just finished watching Jeopardy and doing the dishes.

Now I don't have to watch Idol but I'll do some channel surfing  and catch glimpses of it.

One thing is for sure....it's all Beetles all the time.  The final Jeopardy question was to name the only Beetles song to make it to #1 and the title was the name of an actual place

Wouldn't you know it, the reigning champion is a Beetles freak who bet everything and won.  She was the only one who got the right answer by the way.

robert

(The answer:  Penny Lane.  Strawberry Fields never made it to #1 and Abby Road was the name of the album.)

pps....and why didn't David Cook or the Australian guy pick Hey Jude?  or even David Hernandez just for a little change of pace.  I'm sure he would have aced it.

Offline ImagineFL

• Pornstar Stunt Double
    • My Photo Gallery
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 12:00:33 am »
I want to adopt David Archuleta!

He could sing me to sleep every night... when he is 18, that is.   ;D

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 10:50:43 am »
I was shocked that Carly was in the bottom three. I think she is the best vocalist. Poor Kristy just lives in the bottom three.

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:43 pm »
We loved loved loved David Cook and that’s a first all season but his rendition of Billie Jean was a million times better than Michael Jackson’s. Next favorite was Brooke then Carly and David Archileta. That leaves our bottom three as Jason, Ramiele and Kristy.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 11:46:02 am »
So who will go home tonight?    I think either Ramielle, or Kristy Lee.

I didn't get to vote last night  >:(   my phone was 'tied up'.

Is anyone else watching Dancing with the Stars?  I figured it would be Monica and Penn going home last night.   Kristi Yamaguchi is wonderful.

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 12:56:24 pm »
David Cook all the way...HE ROCKS>>>>>>and he's easy on the eyes too....LOL

Jason was my least favorite...I like the kid but he is not a pop artist..the dude looks like he was born too late and should have been followind the Greatful Dead 30 years ago....

I voted 5 times for David Cook....it is about who I think should win now, not about my co workers nice  :o

Rich

Offline richva

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 08:37:21 pm »
Another Rich diggin' Mr. Cook....   ;)
08/1989 Acquired
04/1992 Diagnosed
03/25/2008 (YUP - 16 years later!) CD4 336/21% VL 217,000; started meds
08/2012 - Alive, living! and doing just fine, TYVM (w/ props to my doc, insurance carrier and Complera. I remember every day that I'm a lucky boy.)

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 11:55:24 am »
I was o.k. with Chikezie being voted off, or I should say the lack of voting for him put him off....

David Cook was great.  Not wild about his hair though...(but who am I to comment on ANYONE'S hair?) lol

Offline sharkdiver

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 10:05:51 pm »
I actually saw Idol this week. Don't faint, I didn't get a TV.... I was at my friend's house.

David Cook's version of Chris Cornell's version of Michael Jackson's version of Billy Jean was pretty well done.
The other singers were ok... but that David Enchilada kid is kinda weird looking.  He has no movement from the nose up  and he has this constant plastic smile as if he is on some psych drugs or something. Something is  not quite right about him ... just sayin

It's kinda interesting that Paula Abdul makes comment on pitch  (eeeek, has she listened to herself sing?)

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 10:07:40 pm »
It's kinda interesting that Paula Abdul makes comment on pitch  (eeeek, has she listened to herself sing?)
That doesn't count...silly rabbit :)
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 10:35:16 pm »
April 2

I think they got it right tonight, and sent Ramiele home.   Next will probably be Kristy Lee or Jason....

Dolly looks good; I just looked her up on "who's alive and who's dead" and it says she is 62....her plastic surgery has begun to look clownish to me, but I still love her.   Her voice sounded kinda screechy too....do you think maybe she's had a mini stroke or something?  Seemed that one side of her mouth kinda drooped.....or maybe that is a plastic surgery thing....

Oh, and Sharkie I also get tickled at Paul Abdul criticizing someone's pitch or "tone"....her voice in her recordings always seemed so electronically altered, to me.....sort of like Britney Spears.    At least she's staying awake .  :D

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 10:46:53 pm »
April 2

I think they got it right tonight, and sent Ramiele home.   Next will probably be Kristy Lee or Jason....

Dolly looks good; I just looked her up on "who's alive and who's dead" and it says she is 62....her plastic surgery has begun to look clownish to me, but I still love her.   Her voice sounded kinda screechy too....do you think maybe she's had a mini stroke or something?  Seemed that one side of her mouth kinda drooped.....or maybe that is a plastic surgery thing....

Oh, and Sharkie I also get tickled at Paul Abdul criticizing someone's pitch or "tone"....her voice in her recordings always seemed so electronically altered, to me.....sort of like Britney Spears.    At least she's staying awake .  :D

Dolly Parton looks like a great big ol' piece o' candy.  But GOD... I. Love. My. Dolly.

::snicker::  How can Paula possibly criticize anyone's singing?

I have not really watched any of this stuff, but please tell me that little mormon boy is still on there...Archuletta, is that right?

I just wanna pet his widdle head and pinch his widdle cheeks, etc. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 10:51:51 pm »
he's still there, and looking very pinchable.... ;)  I have great nephews older than him....

He's a cute kid, and very talented.

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:39 pm »
I agreed with Ramiele being voted off. Where I think Kristy Lee's voice has improved it seemed like Ramiele's got worse. If I was into girls and 20 years younger I would so want to date Kristy Lee. She's beautiful, rides horses, is into playing sports and kick boxing... what's not to love.

I guess because I was born in eastern Tennessee I've always liked Dolly Parton and enjoyed seeing her on the show. I bought her new CD the week it was released and it's pretty good.

David Cook's hair looked SO much better this week than the combed-down, "I'm trying to disguise my Homer Simpson forehead" look.

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 10:33:18 pm »
April 8

I wasn't too "blown away" by anyone's performance tonight.   I think David A. did the best, I love the song he sang (esp. love the dance remix of it!).

Perhaps it is just me and my obsession with all things Oz, but I absolutely HATED Jason's "Over the Rainbow" with the ukelele....reminded me of Tiny Tim, tiptoeing through the tulips....This may just be an age /generation thing though, my younger friends thought it was great.   (I stopped listening after he messed up the lyrics, to be honest)

I enjoyed Brooke's "You've Got a Friend", but I'm not sure if it was good enough to keep her out of the bottom 3 again.

So who goes home?

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2008, 09:26:05 pm »
April 9 - Idol Gives Back

for those in the West who haven't seen it yet, PLEASE tune in to see the contestants sing "Seasons of Love" from Rent, with a full choir.....gave me chills. (but that's one of my favorite songs anyway)

Annie Lennox was great;  also, was good to see Heart, I haven't seen them in years....

Offline AlanBama

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 10:09:34 am »
April 23

I loved last night's show, since it was all "broadway".   Unfortunately, I don't think the majority did very well with it.

The best two last night were, in my opinion, Syesha and Carly.

I understand that the kids are so young, most of them are unfamiliar with Webber's music / productions, but if I had been in their shoes, I think I would have asked SOMEBODY WHO KNEW to advise me on song choice....

Who goes home tonight?   Probably either Jason or Brooke ?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.