Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:20:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 377
Total: 378

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES  (Read 22901 times)

Offline Nate

LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:09:11 am »
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

The GREEDY Pharmaceutical companies have just raised their prices 5% on certain HIV drugs, AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN ONLINE PHARMACIES SELLING GENERICS!!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE TRULY PURE EVIL!!

Visit this link at PharmacyChecker.Com to see what these ASShole bastards are doing sneaking around in the White House to screw us out of our meds!!!!

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/news/Stop_Intellectual_Property_Enforcement_Coordinator_from_blocking_access_to_Affordable_Medication.asp

They are doing this at a re-election time and giving alot of $$$$  to Obama and coincidentally this report to his IP czar to shut down pharmacies selling generics.

The FDA wouldnt block the sale of Generics to help save lives, so the Pharmaceutical companies are going to try another approach by using the IP czar.

THESE COMPANIES ARE TRULY PURE EVIL WHO WILL LET ANYBODY DIE WHO DOES NOT PAY THEIR INCREASED PRICES FOR HIV DRUGS!!!!!

Even if you do not buy your meds online right now, THIS MAY AFFECT YOU WHEN ADAP STARTS DROPPING PEOPLE...SO PLEASE HELP THOSE OF US FELLOW HIV POSITIVE PEOPLE WHO DO HAVE TO BUY ONLINE BECAUSE WE WERE KICKED OUT OF ADAP!!!!
I take Candy from Strangers ;-p

Offline Nate

LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:05:03 am »
I found a link at PHARMACYCHECKER.COM that allows you to enter your zip code and their servers will automatically write 4 letters for you TO YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.  1 to President Obama, 2 to your state senators, and 1 to your Congressman.

HOW EASY IS THAT ????  SWEET !!!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT TO STOP BIG PHARMA FROM KILLING US!

I just sent my  4 letters off AND IT TOOK LESS THAN 1 MINUTE !!!

Please guys, please help those of us forced off ADAP by sending these automatic letters from the link to your officials. 

It may not affect you today, however, I never thought I would be off ADAP and no insurance either!

Not only are you helping those of us fellow members who having to buy our own meds, but YOU MAY BE NEXT !!!  MARK MY WORDS ON THIS with these damn upcomming DEEP budget cuts .

Please join my grass root effort to prevent being shut out of my access to my HIV meds.

This new movement by the White House will kill me.  Im not joking.  This is a REAL DEATH SENTENCE FOR A LOT OF US!!!

Here is a link to send off the 4 letters to your government officials in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE :

http://action.pharmacychecker.com/4199/stop-white-house-from-blocking-access-to-low-cost-medicine/

Here is a link to the article about how the ASSHOLE BASTARDS are trying to sneak behind the back of the FDA and block us from our meds!!! 

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/news/Stop_Intellectual_Property_Enforcement_Coordinator_from_blocking_access_to_Affordable_Medication.asp

I cant believe Gilead has raised its prices on HIV drugs over 5% ( http://www.poz.com/rssredir/articles/gilead_drug_prices_1_20197.shtml ) and now is trying to shut down the only source of meds I can afford !!!!  WHAT ASSHOLES!!!!

I truly appreciate ALL your help!!!

Feel free to post Replys here after you send off your 4 letters to show the other members we have momentum and let our elected officials know that although we may be HIV positive, we are united and we must be acknowledged and listened too!

Offline edfu

Re: LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 05:23:29 am »
Done!

I had not heard of this before, so thanks for your alert.  This is murderous and repulsive in the extreme and must be stopped. 
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 07:40:03 am »
Done!

39th person in Florida to sign this petition.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 10:16:17 am »
Hi Nate,

I merged your two threads on the same subject so all the information is in one place.

Unfortunately, I cannot sign the petition because I do not live in the States, but I hope all the Americans on these forums take the time to sign. It would be a tragedy if the pharmaceutical companies get away with this. What they're doing is immoral, if you ask me.

This is a very serious issue and deserves attention. For this reason, I have taken the step of stickying it to the top of the Treatment forum index page.

I wish you guys success in this endeavour. I can't believe how big pharma continually tries to screw with people's lives.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:46 am »
Thanks for the heads up about this Nate. ;) I will definitely pass this info and link around to the advocacy group I lead and to the peeps at my ASO.

I was the 5th person in South Carolina to send letters.

I rewrote parts of that letter - replacing the word "Czar" with the correct title of "Coordinator"; and specifically mentioning HIV antiretrovirals, the need for these life-saving medications daily, and the high cost of these medications in the States.

And just a tiny gripe :) - I hate forms that require title prefixes. Anytime I get called "Mr. Bivens" I politely explain that I don't even know how to answer to that and that I'm "Mikie", or "Michael" if they really feel the need to be formal. LOL After nearly 20 yrs online, I'm much more likely to answer to "leatherman" before "Mr. Bivens"  :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 11:11:53 am »
23rd person from Tx to send. Come on Texans!!

The Pharmacy checker link took me about 25 seconds to send the letters  ;)

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 11:25:40 am »
I just sent it , what a convenient link , thanks .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline sfpvguy41

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 09:09:20 pm »
a friend ordered Cipla's Viraday for about $200 a month to start treatment when he could not otherwise access meds.  The ability to do this is a lifesaver.  Everyone on aidsmeds forums should support this.

I just sent a letter also. 

It's a shame though that there are so many charlatans out there purporting to sell meds that may not be the real thing.  I'm not sure what the answer is, but my friend did use pharmacychecker.com to research his site, and got the real thing.
Labs: (undetectable since 2005)
12/13: 634 cdr, 37.3%, 758 cd8, total chol 183, triglycerides 131
8/13: changed to Edurant from Reyataz
12/12: 828 cd4, 34.5%, 1078 cd8, total chol 192, tri 196
12/11: 787 cd4, 37%, 979 cd8.
9/11: 758 cd4, 38%, 944 cd8, und.
8/11 dropped norvir, incr reyataz to 400 mg
6/11: 621 CD4 CD4% 41, CD8 680! Undetectable. Creatinine and eGFR are ok now.
Switched from Truvada to Epzicom in late April 2011
AGT/AST and creatinine back to normal mid-April.
Cut Norvir from regimen.
Switched back to Reyataz/Norvir late Feb 2011
2/11: CD4 664 34%, CD8 963, diagnosed with osteoporosis, high AGT/AST and creatinine.
12/10: CD4: 676 CD4%: 34 CD8: 1012
Switched from Reyataz/norvir to Isentress 10/10
8/10: CD4: 731 CD4%: 40 CD8: 866
Diagnosed Sept. 2002 started meds May 2005.

Offline Nate

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 06:03:41 am »
Thanks for all your help guys!!!

Keep spreading the word...

Special thanks to you Ann for helping keep me at the top of the post and merging my posts...I have no clue what I'm doing or how to get this ball rolling...

...but I'm sure as hell not going to let the pharmaceuticals raise their prices on our meds and then eliminate the competition to their monopoly, and leave us to die after they pilfer all the money out of our wallets and we are useless to them anymore!!!

I dont know what I would have done without hivgenericdrugs.com and ado.com.  They have been life savers to me when I had no place else to turn!!!

But what I've come to realize that is even scarier in all of this is that the U.S. govt yells at Iran and China for blocking the internet, and now these assholes are doing the same thing to us!   :o  Our gov't is deciding what we are allowed to look at for our own good!!!  I dont trust any of those Bastards to know what is good for me, cuz they dont care about me.

I remember last November when I heard on NPR (National Public Radio) the Justice Dept. shut down those fake handbag sites and I got scared, because I figured if they could take an unprecedented step of shutting down the internet on people selling purses, I figured it would only be a matter of time until they expanded on this power and came after my hiv meds!!  SCARY STUFF PEOPLE !!!

I guess the pharmaceuticals figured the same thing out as well.  the FDA wouldnt stop online pharmacies for pharma, then they went to India to the Supreme Court to try to stop generics and the Indian Supreme Court wouldnt shut down the generics manufacuterers for patent violations because pharma was charging such outrageous prices.  So logically the next step in their evil sick twisted plan on world domination is to quietly go to the White House and use big $$$ campaign contributions and shut down IP addresses , steal the companies domain names, and block our rights to access the internet.  >:(

THESE GUYS JUST WONT QUIT!!!

Of course the easiest way to fix this problem is just lower the prices on their drugs!!!  But I guess they're not concerned with the obvious!!!!

These execs need to have their faces placed in dictionaries for examples next to the entry for the word "EVIL"

Thanks for your help guys...and keep spreading the word!!!  :)

Offline buginme2

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 01:26:46 pm »
If this does ever go through. Anyone in the U.K or another non-U.S country willing to buy my meds for me online there and then ship them to me?? We should set up a group to bypass the online shops if it goes through.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 09:49:27 am »
I was the first to sign in New Mexico.

I saw this first hand the other day. Someone I know was paying $454 a month in copays for Atripla, now he pays $510.

Insane. The greed is just disgusting.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 11:00:40 am »
I already have high co-pays for non-HIV/AIDS Meds    DONE 

I'm the 2nd person in the State Of New Mexico
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline wmguy

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 10:10:52 am »
I'm thinking about ordering generic Truvada and Viramune from a Canadian pharmacy. Has anyone had experience doing this. My new insurance does not cover these drugs. Thanks,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 09:10:45 am »
Hi wm, welcome to the forums.

There are loads of threads on generic hiv meds. Check out the Treatments and Side Effects Forum and you'll find plenty of information.

The general consensus is that the generics are every bit as effective as the name-brands. Cipla is one company that makes generics and they have a very good reputation and their products are widely in use in Asian countries, with good success. 
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 09:41:50 pm »
There is some concern about fake generics out there.  As Ann mentioned, CIPLA is a well known manufacturer of generics.  There are other legit manufacturers as well.  For a list of generics and manufacturers that have been approved by the US FDA for use in countries where patents have been waived see this link http://www.fda.gov/InternationalPrograms/FDABeyondOurBordersForeignOffices/AsiaandAfrica/ucm119231.htm
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline Nate

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 03:52:38 am »
I use Viraday from Cipla for 2 years and I'm healthy as a horse ( non detect and VL over 800 ) ...I think this BS about "you should be scared of Generics" is because the Big Pharma is scared for their pocketbooks.

I wholeheartedly recommend generics from REPUTABLE MANUFACTURERS IN THEIR FACTORY SEALED CONTAINERS.  That way you can be sure you are getting the real deal and not substituted pills.

Keep Sending Your Letters to your elected officials GUYS!!!  We got 'em on the run!!!  :o

Offline RyanNeil

• FaceBook
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »
Thanks for the link!
I first started purchasing meds from overseas in 2000 (anti anxiety med and antibiotics when needed). Post 9/11 + Anthrax scare a lot of sites shut down and more people were getting their meds seized by customs. After a few years things lightened up. I have used the same site for the last 4 years, to order certain medication when needed and never had a package seized. I did get an email from the guy that runs the site warning of seizure rates going up coming into the US. It is a crying shame they are doing this.
 They (Big Pharma) have tried to scare people by saying they will get fake pills blah blah. When I order a med it ALWAYS comes in factory blister packs. I can get twice as much of certain meds for cheaper than I have to pay to get filled.
 I am on the ADAP waiting list in FL and my HIV meds are being paid for by PAP. I have worried about what happens if I am still on the waiting list and my 1 year of meds through PAP runs out. My ONLY choice I assume will be to order online.  ???

Offline tash08

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 08:21:06 pm »
Although I do not have a copay for my HIV meds, I have family members that do not have insurance and buying meds online is cheaper for them than getting a prescription and spending hundreds of dollars. I was the 14th person from Illinois to sign the petition.
01/04/06-HIV-
03/09/06-HIV+
05/07-Atripla
04/01/10 CD4-681, VL-UD
07/10/10 CD4-450, VL-UD
10/10/10 CD4-473, VL-UD
01/21/11 cd4-522, VL-UD
05/02/11 CD4-638, VL-UD <20 copies Hell yeah!
08/3/12 CD4-806, VL-UD

Offline kellybryana

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 05:00:07 am »
65th person in California to sign, and I'm going to tell all my friends.

Offline beau1200

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 08:45:54 pm »
Are you talking about generic med's or med's you can get on line?

I use Viraday from Cipla for 2 years and I'm healthy as a horse ( non detect and VL over 800 ) ...I think this BS about "you should be scared of Generics" is because the Big Pharma is scared for their pocketbooks.

I wholeheartedly recommend generics from REPUTABLE MANUFACTURERS IN THEIR FACTORY SEALED CONTAINERS.  That way you can be sure you are getting the real deal and not substituted pills.

Keep Sending Your Letters to your elected officials GUYS!!!  We got 'em on the run!!!  :o

Offline beau1200

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 08:48:11 pm »
What insurance company do you have?  They can choose which med's to cover and which they can't?  That's very odd. 
M

I'm thinking about ordering generic Truvada and Viramune from a Canadian pharmacy. Has anyone had experience doing this. My new insurance does not cover these drugs. Thanks,

Offline Nate

Thanks so much for your continued response and support!

These new budget negotiations look like there will be MAJOR CUTS TO GOVT PROGRAMS.  And since ADAP is not a mandated program in the budget, guess where the budget cuts will come from?

The federal government will cut ALL programs from people who are not organized.  So you know they are looking to slash ADAP (Ryan White Care Act).

It appears they wont touch Social Security and Medicaid as AARP (American Association of Retired Persons) is a very powerful lobby group because the older generation votes, and is dependent on Social Security and Medicaid.  This Association has millions of members!  And I have seen their ads on TV warning Congress 'DO NOT TOUCH SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICAID IN THE BUDGET NEGOTIATIONS'!  This Association IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PROTECTING ITS MEMBERS INTERESTS!!!

So you know the politicians will be looking to cut budgets in other areas where the voters are not organized in Unions or Associations.  So it looks like ADAP will take a brutal beating with continued funding.

It is more IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT YOU SEND YOUR LETTERS TO YOUR OFFICIALS! 

Trust me on this ... THERE IS A MAJOR FUNDING CRISIS COMING AND WE HAVE NO PLACE LEFT TO TURN FOR HELP!

We must stay united and continue to bombard our elected officials with our message, because if we are not organized, we will be lost in the shuffle to other legislation and interests that are better organized.  We may not have lots of $$$ for campaign contributions, but we have the ability to annoy, harass with our letters and MOST IMPORTANTLY V-O-T-E !!!

Thanks again for your HELP!

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 06:57:16 am »
Hi Nate

Like Ann I can't sign the petition because I'm not from the States, but I have many friends in the US and  would hate to see them hurt by the big drug companies and their greed, I want to thank you for stepping forward and being an activist for those who matter and who need all the help they can get.

I'm extremely lucky to live where I do so good on ya and keep up the good work, I can't sign but I'm with you every step of the way.

Aroha
Jan
(NZ)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline odyssey

• Mutiny of the neurons!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 08:45:09 pm »
5th person from New Hampshire, and I shared a link on my FB page too!
01/09/09- diagnosed HIV+
01/16/09   CD4-425    22%  VL- 32,415
11/09- started Reyetaz/Norvir/Truvada
03/10- stopped R/N/T
10/18/11   CD4- 328   20%  VL- 84,000
10/25/11   CD4- 386   22%
10/28/11- start Truvada/Reyetaz/Norvir
12/30/11  CD4- 523  29%
03/08/12  CD4- 503  31%  VL 57
07/02/12  CD4- 897  43%
08/31/12  CD4- 745  39%
12/27/12  CD4- 884  40%
03/28/13  CD4- 819  39%
07/19/13  CD4- 739  40%
10/17/13  CD4- 535  36%
01/16/14  CD4- 743  43%

02/14- switched from R/N/T to Tivicay/Epzicom because of CKD 3 suspected from tenofovir.

03/14- switched back to R/N/T due to severe nausea and inability to eat on T/E.

04/01/14 CD4- 898  42%   VL-

Offline gerry69

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 05:41:19 pm »
Just Sent it -- And while it was easy -- I did notice what I think is a slight glitch --
It picked out the wrong member of the New York Congressional Delegation based
on my zip code --

No harm can always send an individual email to the correct one ---

Offline MitchMiller

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 04:23:41 pm »
71st Californian to send it.

I didn't know about this bill until now.  But I could sense an undercover media campaign seemed to be arising again to stop foreign meds.  Last time we had this amount of media coverage was right before Part D passed. 

In the past few months, there was a 60 Minutes segment on the horrors of counterfeit meds along with many articles popping up in the popular press.  This is how the "undercover" campaign starts. 

My guess is there is a fear that the lack of revenues for state governments to pay for Medicaid and programs like ADAP, will once again cause state officials to begin looking at foreign pharamcies as a way to lower costs. 

This isn't about you or I.  It is part of something much bigger.  If this bill passes, the thought process is that states will be forced to raise taxes or shift other funds, to pay for meds.  Those of us using foreign pharmacies are just collateral damage, sacrificial pawns in the chess game.

Offline Jmarksto

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 02:12:57 am »
13th person in Oregon to sign...

Thanks for getting the word out.

JM
03/15/12 Negative
06/15/12 Positive
07/11/12 CD4 790          VL 4,000
08/06/12 CD4 816/38%   VL 49,300
08/20/12 Started Complera
11/06/12 CD4   819/41% VL 38
02/11/13 CD4   935/41% VL UD
06/06/13 CD4   816/41% VL UD
10/28/13 CD4 1131/45% VL 25
02/25/14 CD4   792/37% VL UD
07/09/14 CD4 1004/39% VL UD
11/03/14 CD4   711/34% VL UD
03/13/15 CD4   833/36% VL UD
04/??/15 Truvada & Tivicay
06/01/15 CD4 1100/50% VL UD
10/16/15 CD4   826/43% VL UD
??/??/2017 Descov & Tivicay
2017 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850
2018 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.