Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2024, 12:28:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772965
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 177
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I think am dying  (Read 14777 times)

Offline naveea

• 8.5 months hiv negative from last exposure
I think am dying
« on: June 16, 2010, 07:28:56 am »
Hi

Please bear with me its a long post

I had my first exposure to CSW in March -May 2009(4 encounters with the same CSW),it was protected vaginal and unprotected oral in UK.I had bad sore throat after a week after my 1st encounter.went away afer i took some antibiotics, I came back to india my sore thoat was diagnosedas  Chronic Pharyngitis(Sore Throat) which never went away till date, along with painful lymph nodes in neck

I never thought about HIV, but in Dec 2009,Had protected oral and vaginal sex with CSW,However my condom broke and i realised only after ejaculation  :'(

I had a tonsillectomy and sinus surgery to get rid of my sore throat in Jan 2010

In Feb 2010 i  have had rashes on palm and Chest ,Fever,Chest Pain,Muscle and joint pain and sore throat was back ???

I tested negative for Syphillis and HEP B  and HIV on Feb 2010 (I was antibiotics for my sore throat then not sure whether it affected my syphillis tests)

I was ill for 2 months and dint go to work .I tested negative for HIV  in April 2010.

However my Blood Sugar was very low and biopsy of my stomach showed i had H.Pylori infection. Was treated for with antibiotics...But I still had the sore throat ,sore chest and painful and strangling feeling near my lymph nodes

Then went back to work and did something stupid. Visited a another CSW on May 2010 ,had protected oral and vaginal sex,I checked and the Condom was intact

I have read in Aidsmeds where people who have just tested positive say that they contracted HIV though they used condom everytime and condom dint break

Also some of them have stated that they contracted through Oral(Since they dint have any other explanation as they always used condom)

Also am worried about Delayed Seroconversion?

I cant seem to find the cause for my Sore Throat,Painful Lymph nodes and Sore Chest

All i can think is about HIV,These posts have freaked me out further. My Girl friend wants to fool around ,I dont know what to do (I have never had sex with her till now)

Am really scared and lost..Should i get further tests after 3 months from my previous encounter

Is it really possible that I could have been infected with HIV though i used condom

Or am i seroconverting late from my condom breakage incident?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: I think am dying
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 07:44:43 am »
Hi Nav,

You are worrying needlessly about HIV. Your testing point when you received a negative result was a reliable one and you are HIV negative. Period.

Your risk level when the condom broke was a slight one to begin with. That's irrelevant now since you tested at a reliable date at 13 weeks past the incident. Taking anti-biotics would not affect the accuracy of your HIV test result.

Your symptoms are not in anyway HIV specific and are something you should be discussing with your doctor.   

Keep using condoms everytime for vaginal and anal intercourse and you will be well protected from the sexual transmission of HIV.

This is not an HIV situation. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:21:07 am »
Thanks for your quick reponse Andy :)

I have read in Aidsmeds where people who have just tested positive say that they contracted HIV though they used condom everytime and condom dint break
 ???
Also some of them have stated that they contracted through Oral(Since they dint have any other explanation as they always used condom)  ???

Also am worried about Delayed Seroconversion?  :o

Has any one seroconverted after 4 months ?

What are the chances that i will test postive if i test after 6 weeks from my protected encounter?

Can i have oral sex with my girlfriend before the test? I dont want anything to happen to her :-\

The Doctors cant seem to seem to determine cause of my symptoms.

I was a healthy guy before these encounters.. Now i dont know. ???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 08:31:43 am »
If I am reading your report correctly you have already tested negative at 13 weeks past your broken condom incident. So HIV is not your issue no matter what your head and anxious thoughts are telling you to the contrary.

You are unnecessarily complicating this situation. The only risk was during the brief condom break. And that was a low level risk to begin with after which you tested negative. Late seroconversion is not an issue for you since presumably you have not had longterm intravenous drug use or an organ transplant.

You need to discuss your symptoms with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV. I can't see any reason why you can't safely have sex with your gf. (We always do recommend that any couple who are securely monogamous and want to stop using condoms should get tested together to confirm their negative status.)

I don't see HIV as being an issue for you.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 08:32:29 am »
Naveea,

Some people just can't bring themselves to admit to unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse, others forget what they've done while under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Patient report is notoriously unreliable.

However we have three long-term studies of couples where one was poz and one was neg. In the couples that used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, not one of the negative partners became positive. NOT ONE.

I for one trust the studies - I do NOT trust patient report.

Only people who are on anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, people on chemotherapy for cancer, or those who have been injecting street drugs every single day for YEARS stand any chance of late seroconversion. You are not going to seroconvert late.

Oral sex isn't a risk for hiv infection.

You need to use condoms or anal or vaginal intercourse with your girlfriend until you've both been tested for everything TOGETHER. It's not just sex workers who may have hiv or other STIs.

You need to test again for syphilis. Syphilis shares a three month testing window with hiv. It looks to me like you only tested at six to eight weeks for syphilis.

You have tested conclusively hiv negative. You do NOT have hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline naveea

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 08:53:39 am »
Thanks Guys ,You have been wonderful

I have been crying everynight for past couple of months( and yes guys do cry) ;D. Am in india ,prevelance of HIV among CSW is higher here.,some say its around 85%

Doctors here are ignorant about STD and STI's .Doctors i went to had no clue about the cause of my symptoms,.

I dint know syphillis had a window period.

Ann, If i have syphillis(though i dint have any sores on my penis) from the condom break incident ,what are my chances of getting HIV with Condom protected sex(I have heard that syphillis increases the risk of transmission)

Sorry for being such a cry baby..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 09:08:43 am »
Naveea,

It's only pre-existing syphilis that will increase your chances.

Besides, you have already ruled hiv OUT of the picture. Whatever is going on with you has NOTHING to do with hiv. You do NOT have hiv!!!

Syphilis chancres often go unnoticed because they are painless. If you ended up with a chancre somewhere out-of-sight, you wouldn't know you had it. Syphilis is MUCH more easily transmitted than hiv because it can be transmitted through skin-to-skin contact. Hiv cannot.

If you want to know more about syphilis, you'll have to see a doctor. This site focuses only on hiv and YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline naveea

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 09:17:19 am »
Thanks for your response

My question is if i had contracted Syphillis from the condom break incident(I tested negative for HIV after 4 months after this incident)

I then had protected oral and vaginal intercourse with a another CSW( I have not tested for HIV over this incident). Doesnt it make a syphillis pre-existing condition(Assuming i contracted Syphillis from my condom break incident)

To simplify

1. If someone had Syphillis and indulge in protected oral and vaginal sex,are their any chances of HIV transmission.
2. Should i get tested for previous protected encounter?

Regards
Naveea

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 09:20:43 am »
Naveea,

1. Hiv is NOT transmitted through protected intercourse, syphilis or no syphilis.

2. Hiv is NOT transmitted through protected intercourse and you do NOT need to test over protected intercourse.

YOU. DO. NOT. HAVE. HIV!!! I can't make it any simpler than that.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline naveea

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 10:26:59 am »
I just found this on CDC website,Does it mean protected sex is not safe either?

How Effective Are Latex Condoms in Preventing HIV?

Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing heterosexual sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Research on the effectiveness of latex condoms in preventing heterosexual transmission is both comprehensive and conclusive. The ability of latex condoms to prevent transmission has been scientifically established in laboratory studies as well as in epidemiologic studies of uninfected persons at very high risk of infection because they were involved in sexual relationships with HIV-infected partners. The most recent meta-analysis of epidemiologic studies of condom effectiveness was published by Weller and Davis in 2004. This analysis refines and updates their previous report published in 1999. The analysis demonstrates that the consistent use of latex condoms provides a high degree of protection against heterosexual transmission of HIV. It should be noted that condom use cannot provide absolute protection against HIV. The surest way to avoid transmission of HIV is to abstain from sexual intercourse or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and you know is uninfected.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 10:31:47 am »
Sexually, nothing is 100% safe except using your own hand or abstaining. So if you are looking for a 100% guarantee you have picked the wrong world for that.

If you continue to search the web I can promise you that you will definitely find fodder to fuel your worst fears. All to no good purpose of course because you are HIV negative.

Get some professional help about your worries if you can't let go this issue.

If you continue to return here with more doubts and fears I can promise you you're going to get a Time Out.

Give it up and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 10:47:41 am »
Thanks Andy

I will be getting my sphillis result tommorrow.

Am planning to get tested for HIV next week(6 weeks from my last encounter)

Am really trying to move on ...Thanks for all your support

Offline naveea

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 03:16:35 am »
OK i got my VDRL and CBC results back

VDRL: NON REACTIVE   (5 weeks from protected encounter and 5.5 months from my condom break encounter) ..Its freaking me out more now that i cant find the reasons for all the symptoms i had and what i am going through now

However my CBC was not satisfactory

TEST                        RESULT  NORMAL
WBC                         6900      4500-10500             
NEUTROPHILS            66          50-65 %                 (Elevated)
EOSINOPHILS             06           3-5 %                    (Elevated)   
LYMPHOCYTES           27           25-35                     ( Has gone down from my previous tests)
PLATLETS                   1.8         1.5-4.0 

I know CBC does not diagnose HIV, but any comments would be help
Thanks in advance

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 06:27:27 am »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 06:50:51 am »
Your Complete Blood Counts are normal, the elevations you mention are nothing to worry about, but a possible reason they are slightly, VERY slightly above normal could be due to the stress you are putting yourself through.

Time to move on, HIV is not your problem, if you are not happy with what your doctor is or isn't doing for you then it's time to get another opinion, we can't diagnose your symptoms here...but we can do is tell you ..again...HIV is not your problem and your CBC is fine.

Jan
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:52:53 am by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline naveea

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 07:23:33 am »
Thanks a million anniebc

Its just that they are so many people in this FORUM ,claiming delayed seroconversion and transmision through protected sex.

And i know its rude to further investigate such people about their source of transmission.But it would amount to some documentation regarding such claims :(

Delayed Seroconversion
---------------------------------

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=29165.0

HIV through Protected Sex
------------------------------------

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=28076.0

Rapid, Am sorry if i have irritated you by my repeated postings

Its just that i cant find the reason for my perisistant sore throat(have bumbs on back of my throat ,which would'nt go away),ear pain  and painful lymph nodes,muscle pain

I noticed an ulcer which i think had burst and now my tongue too is paining..

Regards
Nav

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 07:25:57 am »
http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Including HIV Infection, Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.

Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.

   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 07:57:22 am »
We've done what we can do for you in this setting. As you have been told repeatedly, HIV is not your problem.

Get professional help if you can't let go of this unwarranted concern about HIV. And if you have symptoms that bother you, discuss them with your doctor.

I am going to give you that 28 day Time Out you have been warned about. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name here. We'll spot that right off and it will get you permanently banned.

Stop the drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 04:46:48 am »
Hi guys

Well my ARS like symtoms(tender lymph nodes in armpits,below ears,fever~ 99F,sore throat) which started at 4 weeks post exposure and lasted till 8th week have almost resolved apart from the tender lymph nodes in armpits,slight sore throat,sinusitis and fatigue which i still have .

My 6 weeks(42nd day) HIV Antibody-ECLIA test was Negative from protected oral and vaginal encounter and 6 months from my condom break incident.  :D Thank God

My doc has put my on anti-depressants and asked me stay off Gluten and has ordered a complete Std panel @12 weeks after exposure

How conclusive is 6 weeks negative ? What are the chances of me testing postive @12 weeks,since i have week immune system

I know am being a jerk here,please try to understand.. am getting married in 2 months ,i would kill myself if infect my fiancee.

Hope you guys understand my situation

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56:56 am »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 10:07:41 am »
Naveea,

When you have protected intercourse, it means you have been protected from having an exposure. You were not exposed to hiv and you do not need further hiv testing.

You do not have hiv.

If you continue to post about this no risk, conclusive negative situation, you'll quickly be given another time out. A second time out lasts for 56 days.

PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline naveea

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 03:44:23 am »
Thanks Ann

So can i go ahead and get married ? coz am thinking of calling off my wedding before its too late

I will get tested @12 weeks for my assurance so that i can move on even if i have symptoms,...

Regards

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 09:56:15 am »
Naveea,

Go get married already and get on with you life. You do not have hiv!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline naveea

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 07:06:37 am »
OK ,I hope i dont get banned for this..FINAL QUESTION

This is my final question before i test @12 weeks tommorrow and then i will post my result here

My friend with whom i was living(3 years back) when he had TB(he dint tell me that until yesterday )..he says he is cured now,though he coughs now and then .But we have shared Cigarrettes from past 3 years...

I was wondering if he had passed it on to me last year.. and lets assume i have TB which is untreated ..

1.Will TB increase  HIV transmission risk due to lowered immune system

2.I know Untreated TB effects immune system,In this case how conclusive is 12 week test ?

Please do answer this... i promise this will be my final post..

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 07:21:17 am »
OK ,I hope i dont get banned for this..FINAL QUESTION

This is my final question before i test @12 weeks tommorrow and then i will post my result here

My friend with whom i was living(3 years back) when he had TB(he dint tell me that until yesterday )..he says he is cured now,though he coughs now and then .But we have shared Cigarrettes from past 3 years...

I was wondering if he had passed it on to me last year.. and lets assume i have TB which is untreated ..

1.Will TB increase  HIV transmission risk due to lowered immune system

2.I know Untreated TB effects immune system,In this case how conclusive is 12 week test ?

Please do answer this... i promise this will be my final post..

TB does not predispose one to HIV, rather it is the other way around.

You do not have HIV.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 07:30:33 am »

Offline naveea

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 07:31:30 am »
Thanks Matt

Please do answer my 2nd Question?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 07:35:12 am »
No to risk in your second question.

And I am giving you that second Time Out you have been warned about. It's for 56 days and don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name for yourself. THat will be spotted right off and it will get you permanently banned.

You need to stop all this nonsense about HIV and get on with your life. No kidding. And if you can't do that then get the professional help others have suggested.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:06:02 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 09:05:34 am »
Hello Every body

I just want to update my status.... Hope i dont annoy anyone this time

My 12 week test was negative.... So was VDRL,HEP C,HEP B & HSV2 ..But i tested +ve IgG for HSV 1..Doc told my symptoms are not because of HSV-1,everybody in india has it

I went to new doc after this..I dint mention her about my exposures... she saw all my reports and ordered some tests like HIV(13 weeks post exposure),TB IGg IGm IGa,LDH ,Chest Xray,RBS.eosoniphil count...Every thing was negative..She just prescribed me some PPI's and medicine for Tropical esoniphillia

I went back to her after a month with my symtpoms like sore throat,tender armpits,low grade fever, sinus pressure

She referered me to ENT who ordered a CT scan .My CT scan showed a lil bit of sinusitis for which she put me on antibiotics,PPI,muscous thinner & vitamins ..

I again went to private lab and got tested with Biomeurix 4th Generation(I came to later when i called up the lab ) @ 17.5 weeks post my last exposure and 8.5 months from my condom break incident...which was -ve
My sore throat has reduced some what after the medication,however i now got tender lymph nodes behind my knees,muscle & joint pain,tender armpits,low grade fever...I will be meeting my doc next week... I really hope i get a diagnosis(which i hope is not HIV) before my marraige....

Thanks for all the support so far...Please help me get through this

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 09:12:39 am »
I really did read your post, so please don't think I am dismissing you.

You have tested reliably negative for HIV. Having had protected sex, you did not have a risk for HIV in the first place.

I do hope you find out what is causing you distress. It is not HIV.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 09:51:06 am »
Our focus on this site is about HIV. There is nothing to "help you get through" about HIV. You didn't have a real risk to begin with and you have of course reliably tested negative for the virus.

If you continue to return here wanting your hand held about your unfounded fears you are very quickly going to find yourself getting banned permanently from the site. You've had two Time Outs. Three strikes here and you are out permanently. You ought to be talking with a therapist or other such professional about what is causing you to hold on to unfouned fears about HIV. We cannot help you with that in this setting. HIV infection is not your problem.

Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 09:00:45 am »
Thanks for your reply andy....I will try to move on.....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:16:26 am by naveea »

Offline naveea

Its all coming to an end now
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 08:23:53 am »
Final Question and a Final Update.. I hope i never will come back here again .....

I have some very good news...I got tested 1 day short of 21 weeks post my last exposure

Below are my results

HIV 1 & 2 Fourth Generation Chemiluminesense----------->NON REACTIVE

NUCLEIC ACID TESTING FOR HIV-1(RNA)---------->Lower than detectable limits(Analatical sensitivity 53 UI/ml)...

Please answer my final question,
1.Does HIV-1 RNA cover all subtypes?
2. HIV PCR test was only for HIV-1,Why dont we they test PCR for HIV-2
3.How prevalant is HIV-2 in india? i know its only present in africa,but i cant find info regarding india
4.Can i be 100% sure that i am clear? i am getting married next week

I know i have been an annoying jerk here.... hope you guys can tolerate me for one last time..

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:31:06 am by naveea »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 08:32:19 am »
You never had a risk to begin with.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 08:35:22 am »
Yes, you are reliably negative on all counts. Of course as Rod has observed you actually never had a risk to begin with.

If you come back again you are definitely going to find yourself getting a time out. No more warnings after this.

Now cut out the obsessive drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline naveea

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 04:51:18 am »
Well i have a question

I had a 2nd incident of condom breaking with my wife yeserday,. the 1st incident was a month back where ithe condom broke catostrophically..

but this time it LEAKED after ejaculation, i was shocked,,, i checked the condom to find a SMALL HOLE 2 inches below the tip of my penis..

how is this possible? How can condom break just with a small hole rather than shredding ....Has anyone had such a condom break incident anytime?

And i tested negative @ 27 weeks post my last exposure... working with doc regarding my symptoms(Sore throat,sinusitis,ampit and behind the knee pain,rashes and itching all over the body,reccurent fevers)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:14:16 am by naveea »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 05:12:55 am »
Move on.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 08:12:08 am »
It is more than strange to have such a break. Perhaps you ought to report it to the condom manufacturer.

You are HIV negative as has been well established. I am going to give you one last warning about not coming back here about non-risk incidents. You have already had two Time Outs. That means a third one will be for you to be banned permanently from this site.

I hope I am coming through clearly to you. You will not be permitted to use this site for compulsive, non-risk inquiries. This is your last warning.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.