Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:22:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773263
  • Total Topics: 66345
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Scam 2  (Read 4167 times)

Offline bigmike

Scam 2
« on: July 21, 2006, 01:34:03 am »
i was doing some research for a site when i came across this girl angelsex_foxy2324@yahoo.com on POZ i decide to contact her, she reply with the longest letter i have every seen (see letter below) the more i read the more this person seem to be 2 real but in the end it appears that she is looking for sympathy or someone to help her financially, after reading all her letter with almost every line mentioning god i ask her to send me a picture I receive 3 pic one of which was topless only her hand cover her boobs, that's not godly i start to get more suspicious i add her to my other yahoo IM which i never used before and contact her without her know me she was telling me the same charming lie and story to the point where she said it was $5000 for her paper to come back to the us
angel if u ever read this (if you were born in Texas as you said and move to Nigeria and lost your paper you don't need $5000 to get your paper all you need is your birth certificate and contact the US embassy and they will direct you further)

here is all the email

mary cole <angelsex_foxy2324@yahoo.com> wrote:

My name is Mary Cole 30yrs old. It is so hard to describe one's self, but I am educated and I would consider myself to be down-to-earth, easy-going type with a good sense of humour. I am certainly open to learning new and different interests of life. If we were all the same, life would be boring. With the right person, I love to be together, to laugh, hold hands in public, share daily ins and outs, chores, and mutual affection and communication. However I sometimes need my own space for reflexion.
 I always try to give a friendly smile although I can be quiet at times, I guess it's just my nature Any how I enjoy music, movies and days out including spending quality time with someone special. If you're still reading this maybe you could send me a message......!
ABOUT ME>>>>>
This is how my story goes,I have live all my life with a catholic christian family and after my Mother gave birth to me.she died after 4yrs and i was only with my Dad and my GrandMother which my Father and GrandMother take good care of me... when i was 4yrs...so i live with a good christian catholic family home and after 16 yrs my Dad died with Lung Cancer.so i was only with my GrandMother later we travel down to West Africa Nigeria .Three month later after we've been in Nigeria my GrandMother was having a sickness.But i was thinking maybe it a little sickness and after that we have to go for a checkup in the hospital. Doctor comfirmed that it was very serious sickness and he said that she was having a uterine sickness and the doctor said that she had to go through an Operation which is surgery of the uterine.I have to rush down to my GrandMother Guardian Motherless baby home because where we are living was very far away from there.so i have to rush to the Maneger of the Motherless baby home to explain what has happen.so they gathered some amount of money for the hospital bill.And they started the operation but she was unable to make it and she Died.I cried out and cried.i couldn't beleive that this could happen to me.i wonder why i am alife because my GrandMother broke my heart that`s all i can say. all i can think about is why she died.if i could go back to the pass and fix her alife it could have been very great.i never knew life could be very dificult to me since she die.
I was alone i knew nobody to help me out.so i have to go and meet my GrandMother Maneger for some help that i need a job and where to live because my GrandMother house rent have been due and the LandLord gave me a chance to live for 2weeks only for me to look for a job.and i went to my GrandMother manager to explain what had really happen about the house bill and he said to me that am a very beautiful girl that he will help me but he is going to have sex with me.i disagreed with him so he said that he is not going to help unless he had a sex with me. and due to the falt that i believe in God that one day i will meet a man that will help me. and i pray for help and he see me througth i got a job where i work now.so that i can pay for the house rent.and live was so dificult for me. so right now am living with a friend who God has sent to me who i meet where am working right now.He was the one who is helping me. so we have to gathered money together to pay for the house rent and some little bills. we both attend the same church right now St Micheal Catholic Church in Nigeria here. she was a Ctitzen of Nigerian. for now am a single Girl who is looking for a right and good man in my life so that we can have a peaceful home and a peaceful family.are you the right man for me?are you the living soul God sent from heaven to me?are you my really Husband who God has sent from heaven to me?....I will be greatful to hear from you.Well i guess i can know about you now? Hope to hear from you so You can also email me through my email address angelsex_foxy2324@yahoo.com........ or you can add me to yahoo instant messager so that we can chat and talk better.........

mike mikey <me@yahoo.com> wrote:
you have a pretty rough story i hope everything goes ok with you u did mention about nigeria how long did u live there for because your profile said texas, do you have a full pic i will scan one and send it to u later i like your about me we share alot of interest
looking forward to hearing from u soon

I have been in Nigeria for over 2-3yrs now and ever since then i have been tyring to getout....
I'm just a regular lady who is trying to get eternal life and who's waiting for Jesus to return. I'm not a matterialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it, realizing that I'm called to be a citizen in the kingdom to come. I'm not a religious individual or anything like that, I'm just trying to gain enternal life. I don't go to church always or in charge of activities at church, I just follow Christ. I understand that ones possessions do not determin the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have niether do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who belives in unity, cooperation, truth, love, dedication, partenership, trust (not in me but in God). Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present. someone who is not caught up in beliveing that they exist only to be entertained, and won't see me as a source of entertainment. I guess basicly...someone who truly lives for God. Everything else after that is cool. I am simple lady that enjoys living. It is great to time to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple man that can smile about life because he too sees all the great things about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we both will value until our end. So if you think smiling and living life to...I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel alot. i attend a university here,in my final years so my hours are flexible to do things at the drop of the hat. i like to cook but also i like fine dining. the rest you will have to ask maybe its you!
> > I live in Nigeria now like I have said but was born in Texas. It is beautiful here, but sometimes boring. I love animals and dont have any pets. I can speak excellent English. I consider myself a sincere woman, hardworking, good sense of humor, loyal, kind and understanding. I am a happy person, hardworking, responsible, honest, considerate, caring, sincere, serious, intelligent and have a good sense of humor.rfect person and I believe that only a perfect partnership that two needs,is to work together to make the relationship grow.I think that I am most attracted to a man that has willingness to accept me.He must learned to know the word how 'to forgive and to forget'an willingness to make up and patch up if I am wrong., a man who could carry on with a good conversation and stand up on his own right,he must be hardworking,caring and faithful and wants to love and be loved that has never end.. I have short brown hair, brown eyes , cute nose, nice smile, all of my teeth (except 3 wisdom teeth), high cheek bones, nice lips, average build with great legs, nice speaking voice (wanted to do voice-overs), nice hands (wanted to hand model), and I have no tattoos and only my ears are pierced once each. PERSONALITY - I have been described by others as very outgoing with a positive outlook, attractive (both inside & out), romantic, passionate, full of life, practical, intelligent, faithful, loyal, compassionate, dependable, stable, self-sufficient, understanding, genuine, creative, humorous, with a great upbringing, values & beliefs. My friends say I am honest, intelligent, interesting and funny. I am serious at times but love to keep things light and look at the comic side of life. I am simple, funny, optimistic, active, ambitious, committed to our relation, i'm romantic to some extend, i like the man who likes and appreciates luv and warm feelings, who is able to give as well as receive luv. i want a nice, warm, full of children family for a nice furture. I am considered by many to be a good communicator, patient, loyal, witty, intelligent, lover and romantic. I would love to share my thoughts more with you. I am the happiest when sharing experiences with someone i feel the vibe with. I love to enjoy the serenity of the beach or the mountains. Any kind of travel is fun to me. As silly as it sounds, I believe in love,I would like to know more about you .I Like to meet a man who is interesting, good looking and an honest Man, a man who has a good sense of humour, I like to swim, dance, and sea ocean, am a lady who is loving.Am looking for a right man who will be father to my children in future,does not matter as well if he does not want children, and who would be so caring and loving too. A perfect date is the one where both of us will look back and cherish the moment. Whether we are in a Starbucks, along side the riverwalk or at a restaurant, the perfect date will be remembered because of the interaction we would have; the excitement and anticipation that we will remember for years to come. It can be planned but only hoped for the best....Well i guess i can know about you now? Hope to hear from you .................
mary...........

Nb,you can also chat online with me both yahoo instant messenger and MSN on this id............angelsex_foxy2324

mike mikey <me@yahoo.com> wrote:
do u have any family in texas why dont you move back u seem like a nice person do u have any picture can send one i'm very interested in getting to know you u seem like a kind nice loving person what it is that u are interested about me will u have a problem visiting the us

yes,i do have family right there in Texas but they have neglected me even before my both parient died..though i have try to contacted them if they canm do anything about my situation but they seems not to heard me at all....been a nice or kind person depend on the personal interest, i inherite that from my late parients........firstly your profile attracted me to you cos i like everything about your profile and you....i have many pic's and i promise to send you more........The problem am having now is my traveling document which I have missplaced since the time i got inot this country....I have met severall agent if there is any way they could be of help but the amount involved scare me off........What i need now is God intervention and God sent......My story coverd me to not even ask how you are doing and how is your family.........? am sorry about that okay...........hoping to to hear from you soonest...........
mary..................
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 01:44:41 am by bigmike »

Offline bigmike

Re: Scam 2
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 01:37:27 am »
I CONTACT HERE FROM I DIFFERENT ID I NEVER USE ON POZ AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK WHO I WAS THE SAME STORY JUST FIGURE HOW MANY PERSON SHE GET $5000 FROM FOR HELP

angelsex_foxy2324: a beach near the hotel am planning to move to........
differentid: do u have any larger pic
differentid: u look real cute
angelsex_foxy2324: i don't think so but i will search my dic tomm if i can get you one
angelsex_foxy2324: thank you..
differentid: ?
angelsex_foxy2324: you just said am cute
differentid: my dic tomm who is tom
differentid: u have a typo erro
angelsex_foxy2324: tommorow
differentid: so what exactly need to be done for you to travel because i'm interested in getting to know you
angelsex_foxy2324: what?
differentid: i like what is see, you personality, and everythig
differentid: what exactly has to be done for you to travel
angelsex_foxy2324: don't tell me you want to responsible for the cost?
differentid: well i will try to see what i can do so we can meet unless u want me to visit
angelsex_foxy2324: well i will so glad if i can come back to state.......nothing will make me forget you in life.........
differentid: well i said i will help because i would realy like to get to know you
differentid: what about me on poz that draw your attention for your to contact me
differentid: u there
angelsex_foxy2324: i have had bad experience in this life and i want to change my status in life,want good life,good home,good love and caring heart man
differentid: but waht is it that u like comparing to all the guys on poz for u to feel different about me
angelsex_foxy2324: you know what?
differentid: u there
differentid: r u there
angelsex_foxy2324 has signed out. (7/21/2006 1:14 AM)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 01:39:35 am by bigmike »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.