Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:11:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773293
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 701
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 657
Total: 657

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forums Gatherings / Re: Biweekly Peer Support Call
« Last post by leatherman on Today at 11:30:34 am »
I cannot wait to hear all about AZ!
and if you don't want to hear about AZ, I can tell you about the colonoscopy Larry is getting this afternoon. LOL
« Last post by numbersguy82 on Yesterday at 05:29:06 pm »
omg. thank god it's time for another call. For the last call, I was in the air over kentucky or somewhere coming back from our trip to AZ (via a layover in Chicago). So I've gone weeks and weeks without chatting with y'all.......and I missed y'all.

You were so missed. I cannot wait to hear all about AZ!
« Last post by leatherman on Yesterday at 03:29:21 pm »
omg. thank god it's time for another call. For the last call, I was in the air over kentucky or somewhere coming back from our trip to AZ (via a layover in Chicago). So I've gone weeks and weeks without chatting with y'all.......and I missed y'all.
« Last post by Jim Allen on Yesterday at 01:08:18 pm »
👍
« Last post by numbersguy82 on Yesterday at 06:54:52 am »
Good morning - the peer support invite just went out. It’s not too late to be added, just send me your email via PM. See everyone tomm evening (Friday)
Off Topic Forum / Re: Concerned
« Last post by numbersguy82 on April 24, 2024, 04:47:06 pm »
This doesn't prove anything. Charley could have taken this selfie with some stranger's leg... or prehaps that's all that's left...

Well that’s the problem with ole Charley… she would never be around anyone else. She’s the epitome of fraidy cat 🤣
« Last post by numbersguy82 on April 24, 2024, 04:45:57 pm »

ojo.                 Hello numbers, I’m glad that you are ok with your cute cat. I prefer dogs as matter fact, I have two. A Shitzu and a  Coton de Tulear, the latter is 16 years old and I think, he is in his last months or even days with me, he has given me unconditional love all these years. I remember in 2010 that he let me know that I was sick and I needed to go to the hospital. Long story, but I ended up in the hospital with hemolytic anemia  an auto immune illness that almost kill me. The other doggy is six years old. I don’t know how to upload pictures so I wear share one of my babies with you guys.

About joining you guys next Friday, I’m not sure sometimes I have family coming over to visit but, if nobody shows up by surprise, as usual, I will connect to the chat…hugs

Aw your doggies sound so special. I hope your older one is with you for many many more years to come. I hope you can join us Friday!
« Last post by Jim Allen on April 24, 2024, 02:36:24 pm »

Charley is alive and well…. And so am I. Tonny we have peer support this Friday, will you be joining?

This doesn't prove anything. Charley could have taken this selfie with some stranger's leg... or prehaps that's all that's left...

Do I Have HIV? / Re: Semen in the eyes
« Last post by Jim Allen on April 24, 2024, 02:32:41 pm »
You're welcome.
Do I Have HIV? / Re: Semen in the eyes
« Last post by Toropi_ on April 24, 2024, 02:29:02 pm »
Thanks. Appreciate the detailed answers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.