<< < (2/5) > >>

zach:
Radiologist consult

Recommended 6 weeks of daily radiation

I'm still processing this

I was expecting once a week for 3 weeks

Wtf

fabio:
Man,daily radiation must suck. However I do hope you have a speedy recovery and congratulations on removing the thing.
Hope the therapy goes well

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: zach on October 08, 2021, 08:55:02 pm ---Radiologist consult

Recommended 6 weeks of daily radiation

I'm still processing this

I was expecting once a week for 3 weeks

Wtf

--- End quote ---

I just texted my neighbor, that had a similar situation done, when she had basal cell, on the lip. I am waiting to hear back her. I am curious as to what her radiation treatment was, and the frequency of it. I know she has had quite a history with basal cell and squamous cell removal. She is usually very good at keeping records on these issues.

I will let you know when she responds back to me. Of course, what she experienced and you experienced are different issues. Even when I had my Basal cell removed from my nose, they told me something to the effect that the margins were clear, and as a result, I did not have to go through any radiation therapy. Same thing with the basal cell that I had on my toe.

Hang in there---Ray

J.R.E.:

It still sounds as though, that your Doctor is being very cautious with your situation. I just can't comment on the frequency of the radiation, as I have not experienced that.

Ray

Jim Allen:
Hi Zach,

Just want to wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Jim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version