Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Thread Part XXV-We ARE the Aidsmeds Sisterhood  (Read 48787 times)

Offline Snowangel

Re: Dating Thread Part XXV-We ARE the Aidsmeds Sisterhood
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2008, 08:15:26 pm »
Hello everyone-
So after going to bed last night relatively early around 10, I think.  I wake up at 4, feeling like crap, stuffy, so I come up stairs and take some cold medicine and go the bathroom and try to go back to bed....not happening.  Go back up stairs and come on here to read and this gets the ankle biters going because my computer is in the same room as them, so then I log off real quick and take them outside to pee so they won't wake the kids, go back to bed and finally fall asleep around 6 to wake up at 7.  :-[ 
I went to the ladies house I volunteer for to take her to a doc appt and she wasn't there so I just came home and went with the SO to the post office, out to lunch, to fed ex, went and picked the trip  lets and my oldest early from school so we could take the trips to get labs done for lead tests for school.  It is so much easier to do when my SO is with me, he stayed with the kids when I took one in to get their blood drawn.  Only one cried and no one freaked out.  ;D  I dropped my SO off so he could help his friend with a car and when I got home one of his daughters was here, ,she had gotten held up and robbed last night,3 guys, 1 knife, 1 gun(nice area, huh?) she is doing the last thing she should be doing but you can't tell her anything.  So tonight I will try to get a full nights sleep. :)

Betty-  I had no money and no gas this morning either and had like 50 bucks left on a credit card so I used that.  45 bucks and I didn't even have a full tank.  Luckily gas is still staying 3.09 around here. One good thing at least.  How did the de-cluttering go today?  I have to do that myself.   Good for you for excercising...send me some of those vibes would you?  I need to get my ass in gear too.

Queen-  Sorry you had to say goodbye to your Caprice.  Hopefully I can get these necklaces sometime soon and give you guys something to look forward to  :-\  Kevin is delusional....what else can you say?

Drag-  That Dick in the box was hysterical.  The sad thing is that some men think that way.  I kind of felt the same way the other night when a thread got locked. But like someone said their are so many different personalities and I think everyone has had so many different experiences and upbringings we are bound to see things differently but that doesn't mean anyone is wrong. As long as we don't try to hurt people straight out, which you weren't, what can you do. 

Netta-  That's nice your friend is coming to fix your car. Nothing like a man who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty  ;)  How have you been feeling?

Hi Win! Wish- Keeping- Moon- Sun-Ten- Paulette-Tre- EVERYONE :)

Hope everyone has a good night!

Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2008, 10:39:39 pm »
Hi GFs~

Sorry my posts have been few and far btwn, I am ready to fall over right now, but NO VERTIGO! 

I am so fucking relieved I can't stand it!  I mean its gone from 100% full-on vertigo for about 4-5 years to maybe 10% of what it was before!  I can drive fast with one arm (on the cell phone, lol), I can walk without feeling wobbly....and here I thought I was suffering from PN or something.  My chiropractor is amazing.  I saw her tonight for visit #6, and next week I only have to go 1x!  (She is doing www.grastontechnique.com on me, check it out, it REALLY works on muscle tightness, fibromyalgia, etc.)

Yes, I kicked Iceman's ass in Guitar Hero and opened up the next level of tunes. :D  he has had his kids since Easter and will have them through the weekend.

I am kicking ass at work but it can get very frustrating at times.  Oh well, its a challenging job, better than being bored.

Wendy, sorry you weren't feeling so good, along with a few other GFs in here.  Lots of crap going around it seems.

BT, I hope you can chill out when things settle down.  So much stress in your life girl, but I know you WON'T break, you just won't, you're a trooper.

Queen, that sucks about your bff and #1 not cleaning.  You are so funny, when you type about giving #1 shit for not doing her part.  She always comes around, though.  Just tell her it tires you and its a waste of YOUR time for YOU to have to prod her ass to clean up, lmao!  Drag had a good idea about the chores board.  Maybe magnets on the fridge or something, a corkboard, just so there's a schedule?

Queen, you also cracked me up typing "rabbit ass" about Kevin.  I'll ask like someone else did, have you been seeing him?  I thought things faded over a week ago and then he shows up at your door, and you refused to talk to him?  Tell him if he wants to pay for a bride, eHarmony has a sale going on....$49.95 and you get the girl, LMAO!   ;D

All of my GFs I will be home this weekend so hopefully by sat night I can type.  I am going to the eye doc's and getting my pupils dilated for my diabetic eye exam.  Its long overdue from last year.  I'll look like Mighty Aphrodite for awhile, its pretty awesome, big ole eyeballs, lol.

More soon when I can remember what else to type about.  Oh yeah, I am breaking up with my bitch of an ID doc.  More on that this weekend.  I take better care of me than she does, lol. 

She won't even see it coming, heh heh......

Going for labs tomorrow, and being off the pump is a real bitch, too, adjusting to two insulins as we speak, back to 6-8 injections a day.

~ Cindy

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 10:42:20 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2008, 03:55:30 am »
The damn snow is back. And I am feeling like stir fried shit. I don't know what the hell is up with my stomach, it was hurting earlier, now it just feels queasy. My mouth has been dry as a desert, I am guessing this is happening from all the bullshit over the last few days. I haven't called my doctor, I have an appointment with him on the 7th of April, if things aren't better by then I'll whine..

Ms. Twice A Week (case manager) sent me some medical releases to sign and left a message that her and her Supervisor Sue( the one who has been ignoring my calls) wants to do a home visit. What the hell for? Not sure if I want to be ignorant or not. Maybe one or both of them is allergic to cats and that will keep them away.. ;) Did I mention Queen Nefertiti is preggers by my demon kitty Lucifer? Yep, it has happened and I am already making arrangements to get rid of the kittens once they are born and weaned and all. I pray to the Goddess she has a small litter but Lucifer still keeps trying to hump her.

Speaking of humpers...I swear I have not spoken to Kevin since I had my son pick me up from his house when he refused or tried to refuse to take me home cause I wouldn't give him no ass. I have not even seen him, will not go to the door when he comes here or anything. I don't know what his problem is, he act like he is poonani whipped and he never even got none. Witches Honor, My Word is bond or I swear... ;D

I thought I would stop through and write or a bit while watching American Gangster. A bit long but I like the movie. I had mentioned in my movie thread that my Uncle had worked for Frank Lucus but it was Bumpy Johnson, the guy Frank worked for, small world, I guess. But I will def add this movie to my collection with the rest of the gangster flicks I have and I have most of the classics...You know Scarface, King of NY, GoodFellas, Godfather, American Me, Blood In, Blood Out and the list goes on.

I'll get with you ladies later. hopefully I will be feeling better...
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2008, 04:49:50 am »
the day is about to start, at 10.00. My back hurts, Cin I am so glad you're finally solving the pain. yes there is a lot that conventional medicine can't do for us (not that we should abandon it). Queen, my take on the case manager situation, let them work for you, I mean let them help you with whatever they can and whatever you need, however little it is. Why not. Are you going to get your male cat fixed? You got 1 male and all these females so he'll be the one paying the price.... hope you feel better.
Snow, can't beleive you volunteer with all those kids and dogs on your hands! do you live with your SO. what a story with his daughter. WTF?! it's really scary where you live.

I'll come back later on a work break. I have a nice story to tell but no time to type it now. Get some good sleep all...
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2008, 07:30:30 am »
Morning ladies:

Snow, sorry about your SO's daughter.  Where I live, in the past 72 hours, there have been six shootings.  And in the past 11 days, 32 break-ins.  I live in a nice neighborhood (not dripping wealth or anything), but when the weather starts getting warmer, all the freaks come out.  I did get a lot of my apartment de-cluttered.  I took out a whole bag of trash from just the living area. 

Cin, I am sooooo happy that your vertigo is almost 100% gone.  That must be such a relief.  Good luck with your eye exam.  I haven't gotten one for 2 years, so I suppose I'll make make an appointment in the next couple weeks.  Now, why exactly do you have to go off the pump? 

Queen, since you have a collection of gangster movies, do you have the movie 'Colors?'  Have you seen it?  It came out in like late '88.  It's the first movie made about the Crips and Bloods.  It's an excellent movie.

Well, nothing on the slate for me today except homework.  I have a ton of homework to read.  And I have to figure out what to write a research paper on.  I think I might do it on the Branch Davidians (David Koresh's cult).  Does anyone remember that whole thing?

Also, Hillary Clinton is speaking at one of the city's high schools in a couple hours.  Bill Clinton and Chelsea were just at a local democratic club.  I think the reason they're focusing on here is because in my town is the hummer plant and they've had recent lay-offs.  Of course, that's just my speculation.  If I wasn't so lazy, I would go hear her.  I'm not a supporter of hers; I like Obama.  But, I think it would be interesting. 

Other than that, nothing else planned.  I'm going to exercise this morning again. I'm bound and determined to exercise 5 days a week. Well, that's the plan now anyway.  Of course, that's subject to change.  Have a good one ladies-
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2008, 09:21:42 am »
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iM SO FUckin pissed right now...Its war tween me n baby daddy...This fool done emailed these random people that i work with mind you telling them im HIV +....All bcus i found out where this mf works and lives!!!!!
And bcus i asked for more child support. He has some freaking nerve being the one that gave me the shit. I wanna scream right now!!!! Iknew he was gonna wait until i left work to send some bs to my email. Im takin all this ish to the police department today and file a restraining order agianst him. He wont be seieng his kids anytime fucking soon ..i'm done.And come to find out he just had a baby with the his new girlfriend 2 months ago. But i talked to her and she said he told her his status a year ago and she stayed..So what the hell is he so mifffed with me about ..I can only imagine that he wants me to be miserable and still wanting him and im not..I cant believe this bitch..............
Live life to the fullest...

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2008, 09:31:44 am »
shit, i can't beleive it either. get whatever you need to be done with this lowlife. I didn't like him before when i heard he was hitting the kids, but this is above & beyond, talk about nerve, stupidity, violence. he's going straight to hell for that one. good luck Wishful, sorry to hear about this whole mess. that's disgusting that you even have to deal with this shit.
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2008, 10:12:11 am »
Wish- I would be f-in pissed to.  What an ass!  The guy who infected me used to threaten to do that at my job but he never did.  Thank goodness.  I heard that you can file charges for him putting you out like that, especially at the job.  What the hell is he thinking, that is how your support his kids.  Fry his ass if you can.  Calm down before you go and report it and get your mind right so they will pay attention to what you are saying.  Go on-line and see if you have any lawyers in your area that work with people with Aids.  Make sure you write everything down and keep copies.  Good luck and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Betty- I love to throw stuff out when I clean, the more bags the better I feel :)  I do remember David Koresch, they have a few good documentaries on him.  It seems like when the weather gets better, instead of being outside and being happy, people are out and acting up.  Why is that?  We had shootings during the day around here, just crazy.

Drag- I volunteer for something to do, to get me out of the house.  I moved here 4 yrs ago but still don't know anyone in the area PLUS it makes me feel good to be able to help other people and take myself away from my own problems.  Just like anywhere you live, there are bad sections and she is putting herself out there hustling.  She had gone to school to become a CNA but the money wasn't quick enough if you know what I mean.  I hope your back feels better soon.

Cin-
That is great that the chiropractor is working out for you.  You must feel like a new person.

Queen- Stir fried shit?  LOL, that is a good one!  The home visit sounds kind of wierd to me too, what would be the purpose of that, being noisy, thats about it. 

I got some sleep last night but my day did not start off well.  I have gotten yet another cold and was all stuffed up and had dry mouth this morning.  Before I could get upstairs to the bathroom, I started to cough and then gag, THEN I threw up and peed myself at the same time  :-[  The kegels are not helping, I guess :)

I hope everyone has a good day.  I am at the ASO and will check in later.

Snow

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2008, 11:41:44 am »
Wishful-I second everything Snowangel said.  Write everything down, keep copies, find a lawyer.  And yes, calm down before you go talk to the police.  They won't listen to people who are extremely upset.  I know this.  That really sucks the biggest dick I can think of.  I can't believe he did that.  What a motherfucking ass!  I would be sooooo pissed off.  I wonder if there's any legal charges that can be filed against him.  I am so, so sorry this happened to you. 

Snow, well I lied.  We did get snow here yesterday.  When I was going to the ASO, it was raining.  Then, about 3:00 p.m., it turned to snow.  I got so disgusted, I closed all the drapes in my apartment.  But, it's supposed to get in the high 40's tomorrow, which should take care of it; and Sunday, in the 50's.  Today it's only in the 30's, but we do have sun.  That's the only redeeming factor.  Hey, that upper respiratory stuff isn't anything to fool around with.  Almost everyone I know has had a bout of that.  I did and it took me almost 3 weeks to get over.  Most people have to get an antibiotic.  Good luck with that. 

Well ladies, I aired out my apartment to get the cigarette smoke smell out of it.  I'm not forcing myself to go outside if I want to smoke.  I cannot stand the smell of smoke.  So, hopefully this will help me to quit, or at least cut down a great deal.  I also hate smoker's cough, yellow nails etc.  Damn nicotine. 

I hope everyone has a good afternoon.  I might be able to get some gas for that monster (car) today.  Yay!  Later-
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2008, 12:58:04 pm »
Hello Ladies---

Damn Wishful, I would be pissed as hell too. I know how you feel though, my sisters outed me like that. I didn't know you could press charges on folks who did that but around here people or the police would act like my sisters did a public service. I think it is a crock, I haven't heard of anyone who got in trouble for outing a poz person.

I am pissed, the gas company sent me another bill instead of a termination notice. I don't even see how I am going to get crisis help because they only cover 500 and the bill is like 800 and something. By the time I get the termination notice, it will be way past a grand. They had told me previously that my budget plan would change next quarter which should be in April but the gas bill is showing estimates and not actual billing.

Snow-- Who is a SO? I see you keep using that word or term but doesn't know what it means.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2008, 04:06:19 pm »
Early evening ladies:

Queen, I believe an SO is a significant other.  Snow, correct me if I'm wrong.    I don't understand why the gas company isn't sending you a disconnect notice.  Maybe you should call them or something.  Show your ASO case manager and her supervisor when they come over. 

Well, I just came in to see what was going on.  Where is everyone today? 

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2008, 05:14:46 pm »
Yup- your right, Betty!  Thank you!

Offline germangirl

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2008, 06:22:43 pm »
So Ladies, I am feeling bad today cause I decided to do some sports to lose weight.

I have bought a sport equipment called LEG MAGIC, maybe some of you know it. It's for the whole legs muscles. You should do a 13min. programme guided through a DVD diary. I read about the programme and the equipment in several forums before, many girls said they couldn't get by the whole 13min. But I was ambitious and wanted to do the whole programme and did it.

So today I pay my bill, I can't hardly walk, I have got muscle ache in my whole legs and climbing up stairs is horrible.

But it seem to work, now I know how many muscles are there in my legs.

Pray for me that I can walk again tomorrow.

I will be a survivor and do it again tomorrow.
Eres el aire que respiro,
Eres el compania de mi soledad,
Eres el luz que me ilumina,
Eres el camino en la oseuidad.
Dedicated to my husband

My husband is positive, I am negative.

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 06:28:02 pm »
Hi Germangirl-
I have never heard of that before.  Glad you took a day off, you don't want to strain any of your muscles.  Personally, I need one that says " Abdominal Magic"  :)

(----------------------------Here is the latest pic of the trip  lets, I couldn't figure how to get it in the page itself.  My memory sucks these days.

Offline germangirl

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2008, 06:47:12 pm »
Cause my legs told me they don`t want to do it again today I made an agreement with them and went swimming.

I am very tough at the moment, let's see for how long. ;D
Dedicated to my husband

Offline germangirl

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2008, 07:09:05 pm »
Here it is:  (see attach)

Seems  to be artless but it's tricky.

I feel like if I were 80years old, can hardly get off my seat.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Dedicated to my husband

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2008, 07:27:24 pm »
That does look tricky.  You would definately need good balance for that one!  :)

You will be back to your "young" self, before you know it :)

Offline germangirl

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2008, 07:29:52 pm »
Hopefully ;D
Dedicated to my husband

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2008, 07:30:31 pm »
Oh my gosh. Maybe you should work up to the 13 minute work out.
Start with maybe 5 minutes and work your way slowly up to 13.

Poor dear. LOL

I take 3 flights every day at work and somedays my legs scream "take the elevator bitch!"
I do take the elevator when I first get there but I go down with the dog and back up again with the dog. Then I take the stairs down again to go home.

That's usually the extent of my workout. Unless you count house work or grocery shopping.  ;D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2008, 07:55:42 pm »
Just checking in. Well, I give you ladies an A for effort when doing the exercise thing. I finally got my application to the Y from my sister but I am not going to be able to get that started til next month or May. On the few nice days we had, I left out walking and the walks were killer enough for me, I was feeling the burn. I get more active when it gets warmer. But I need something that is going to work on my tummy.

My stomach is going through something. I have been having harsh stomach cramps for the past few days. When I go to the bathroom, it helps some but then the cramps are still there. I have just been doing a lot of sleeping to avoid the pain but not sure what else I can do really. I don't know if it is because I haven't had any Pepsi for the past few days and have been drinking ice tea.

Betty, I have tried talking to the gas company before, they don't want to do anything and says I should wait til I get a termination notice. I think they are just hiking up the bill as much as they can because they know crisis will only pay up to 500. I am hoping that maybe my ASO will cover the rest but by the time they decide to give me a termination notice there might not be any money left in crisis. The way it is looking, I may not have any gas soon. It all just sucks, I have put in a few job applications around near my house to work part time, not sure what else I can do.

I guess that is it for me, I am off to watch wrestling....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline netta

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2008, 09:05:59 pm »
Well, well well, ladies, whats really going on, I bet u all thought my friend came down to fix my car, wrong!!!
after talking to him all nite , last nite he never showed up or even call, that bastard can kiss my ass right now, because I cleaned my whole house,( while running to the bathroom all day,) for nothing! oh I took a b12 vitamin and it helps with my energy .Boy am I mad, all that talkn he did " i'm take you out,give u some money, fix your car,"well his payday came and went. He could have least called. I  tried to call and text him, NO FUCKEN ANSWER!!! ok , now I have vented. At least I have a clean house,but my back is killing me.Well it looks like another friday nite me and the tv. its about 80 degrees here and the start of cherry blossom festival.There is so much going on, but i have no money to enjoy it.Good news my va man friend is back from Bagdad, not a minute too soon with all the hell goin on over there, he called me this morning,I am off to va, next week and i can't wait.
hope everyone is well.
DRAG- UR RIGHT, I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HIM FOR A FEW MONTHS , I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND HE HAS A GOOD JOB, BUT MAYBE HE HAS A WOMAN TOO,THOUGH HE CLAIMS HES SINGLE.I GUESS IT WASN'T MEANT FOR HIM TO COME.
QUEEN- THERE ARE NO MEN HERE TO DATE THAT ARE HIV, ALL MY FRIENDS LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
YOU ARE SO FUNNY GIRL, IF YOU COULD GET PAID FOR  UR HUMOR  AND WRITTING U WOULD BE RICH.

WISH FUL- I AM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN, U KNOW WHAT U HAVE TO DO GIRL, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF UR SELF, STRESS IS OUR ENEMY

SNOW - THE PIC OF UR KIDS IS BEAUTIFUL!!

BETTY, WIN,MOON, SUN, TEN, TRE,GERMAN  SHOUT OUT :o EVERY ONE ELSE, HEY!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 09:12:17 pm by netta »
"to thine own self be true"

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2008, 09:15:30 pm »
uugh I hate being lied to.

Thats a big no-no in my book. I'd rather be told the truth and be dissapointed in the truth than be lied to just to figure it out later.
Its rare anyone lies to me and gets away with it for long.

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2008, 09:55:43 pm »
Thank you! Netta :)- There must be something in the air cuz all the men have lost thier damn minds. How hard is it to say    " Sorry, I am not going to be able to make it?"  I hate that crap.  Word is definately not bond anymore.
  So glad to hear your friend is back from Bagdad, I hope it is for good.  I saw some documentary on HBO about the over-spending on the contracts companies like Haliburton are doing.  Totally ridiculous.....bag of laundry 99.00, if they don't have the right tire to fix a flat or a replacement part, they burn up the vehicle,  a car that would cost around $45,000 in the States , $250,000.  The spending has reached the billions, it is really sickening.

Win- I am with you, I hate to be let down, I rather know from the get go what your intentions are, then to have to use my psychic abiliites to figure them out.  It's better for your butt to take the stairs   ;)

Queen- Do you watch WWF? I have you seen the sport that is half boxing half wrestling.  I saw the previews and they were doing these funky pull ups with thier whole body off to the side like they weighed 2 lbs.

Betty- It snowed like an hour from here, it was just cold, raining and miserable here.  That is a good idea to try only smoking outside. My mother quit cold turkey because she was playing in a softball game and couldn't run at all, that was years ago.

I didn't do much today.  Dropped the kids off, went to my ASO, went home for a quick minute and then went and picked up the kids again.  The part of the school that the trip  lets go to is actually under the highway and 2 exits up from the school, a tanker blew up today. I dropped them off at 9:05 and the accident was at 9:38.  I Thank God, I was not on that road then and the kids were in the school.

I hope everyone has a great night!

Snow

Offline TreDai

• Miss Ohio Plus America 2008
    • my website
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2008, 10:06:49 pm »
Hey Fam, whats crackin!! I hope everyone is well !! I am so happy to have y'all in my life...People are vexing me right now and I can't let them stress me out at all. To everyone Peace and Love and no scrubs!! or buster I have had my fill of them myself lol......I was engaged 2 weeks ago and found out he was cheating on me on my wedding day. LOL girls I found out through myspace. I am very happy to be rid of him. But anywayz Netta Stay FABULOUS and real!! Betty, thank you for being supportive of everyone on here,Queen stay precious, Wishful keep your head up and walk with dignity and grace and tell them to kiss ur @$$ !!  Well I am going to get back to planning appearances and doing my hair so my crown will kinda fit lol!!! Hope it doesn't rain this weekend in Columbus

Love Y'all
"Our people die because of a lack of knowledge"
 Miss Ohio Plus America 2008

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2008, 10:27:17 pm »
Good late evening ladies:
Snow, I love the pic of the trips!  They are adorable.  You can be proud.

Netta, omg.  I hate when someone does that.  He should have been up front with you.  Well, I'm glad you get to go to VA in a week.  That should help.  Also glad your friend's back from Baghdad. 

Queen, damn it.  Things seem desperate, but just hang in there.  I know what it feels like, believe me.  I am so, so sorry you're going through this, gf.  Really.  I'll send a lot of good thoughts your way. 

TreDai, you found out on your wedding day your bf was cheating on you?!  I would have been extremely pissed.  Wow.  How are you doing with all that?  I'm glad you're with us. 

Germangirl, I exactly how you feel, but my burn is in my stomach.  I started doing abdominal exercises and found out how out of shape I am. 

Well, nothing earth-shattering going on.  It's been pretty quiet.  I watched a little t.v., but forgot all about reading some of my homework.  Oh well, I have until Tuesday  and only 2 1/2 more chapters to read.  I'm just going to have to force myself to do it.  Tomorrow I have to take some books back to the library, which are overdue.  I will probably pay them tomorrow so I can get another book to read before bed.  I hope you ladies all have a peaceful evening.  Hang tough, ladies, hang tough.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2008, 11:05:09 pm »
I am just sliding through before I get on Warcraft. Nice to meet you Tre and German. I noticed you guys have been posting. I didn't want you to think I didn't see you.Tre, you are better than me Netta, girl, if I could get paid for my writing or sense of humor, I would be like Dave Chappelle and say "I'm rich, bitch". But in reality I am just keep my head above water. I have applied for 2 PT jobs but am doubting I will hear back from them since I have no work history over the past 5 years of being on disability. I would've been pissed at dude too, the least he could've done was call. What an ass. At least your man in uniform is back and he can salute you.. ;) Hehe, I'm bad, I know. Someone has to be around here.

I hope my stomach feels better soon, if not, I think I may be taking a trip to the ER. This has been going on for 3 days now and I don't think it's a stomach virus. Not with the pain I am feeling..
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline netta

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2008, 12:55:32 am »
QUEEN, I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU. PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR IF UR NOT FEELING BETTER. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY STOMACH BEFORE IT. COULD BE A NUMBER OF THINGS, IE; ULCER, GASTRITIS, IRRITAL BOWEL,DIVERTRICULITUS ETC....I'M NO DOC BUT I HAVE DEALT WITH SOME OF THE ABOVE.   . LET US KNOW SOMETHING SOON.
(P.S. NO I'M NOT SLEEP YET)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2008, 01:38:56 am »
Thanks for the concern, Netta. I did a little research tonight and saw the Poz article on Salmonella poisoning. I am going to call the ER tomorrow and will likely go. I just hope they don't have to stick nothing up my ass. I'm not thrilled about giving a specimen but if I have to I would rather do that then them going up my ass. If they put me asleep they can look all they want but I'm not with being awake, I get to nervous and start shaking. That happened to me the last time they did a colonoscopy on me which was a long time ago. I'll keep everyone updated...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2008, 06:50:17 am »
Hola chikas,

Snow your Trips are adorable with a capital A. My BF said he'd like trips or twins. I wish i could choose then i'd press that button, as it is even getting 1 isn't going to smoothly.

I was upset last night cos if wishful, I know sh'll pull out of it and i know it reflects a lot worse on that wanker of an ex than on her, i should hope her collegues realize that, to me anyone sending out an email like that (whether true or not) screams wacko. I think if going to the police, she shouldn't even tell them if it's true or not, just speading romors about her to collegues via email, criminal as well as stupid.

TreDai you sound like someone who takes everything in her stride, good on you woman.

My back hurts... I'm going to try the gym today and hopefully it won't get any worse, yesterday one leg wwas toally cramped, I was limping, but for no reason, I am used to jogging and anyway haven't done that in days. I just woke up with it.

Queen hope you feel better soon, with your stomach.

Netta, if he is with someone, better a no-show than heartache... he should have told you though. Moron.

K everyone else have a great day, Cristy if you're checking pls give a sign of life.

Hugs 2 all

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2008, 07:57:39 am »
Morning ladies,

Yes, I'm wondering about Cristy now also.  She pm'd me her phone # awhile back.  I'm going to search my pm's for it a little later and call her ass.  She was a regular poster and now nothing.  That has me a bit concerned.

Queen, I sure hope your stomach gets straightened out soon.  I don't know if they would stick anything up your hiney.  Maybe, like you said, a specimin, or an ultrasound of your tummy or the like.  I hate it when my stomach hurts.  You've been having diarrhea also?  Don't let that go.  I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated or anything.

Drag, good luck on getting pregnant.  I kind of remember like quite awhile ago when you started talking about it. 

Well, the smoking outside thing was going fine until the weather got down into the 20's yesterday.  I cannot stand to freeze.  But, today it's supposed to be in the high 40's, so I'll try it again.  That'll make it easier to air the apartment out once again also.  I'm probably not going to exercise today.  It's the weekend.  If I start at it again on Monday, and do it 5 days a week, then I feel I'll be doing alright.  I'm not taking the Chantix anymore.  Every time I do, it makes everything I ingest nauseating.  So, if I do use anything again, I'll have to pay out-of-pocket for it.  My Medicare Part D plan doesn't cover patches, gum etc.  But, I guess if I count up how much I spend on cigarettes, the patches might be worth it again.  That's when I had the most success.  And there's no way I could smoke on the patches.  I tried that and threw up black shit (nicotine).  That was awful. 

I'm off to check out a few threads and eat breakfast.  I'll check in later, I'm sure.  Have a good a.m. ladies and Queen, don't let this get out-of-hand!

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2008, 08:15:48 am »
The taxes are officially DONE! HALLELUJAH and kiss your mama!  All said and done, we only ended up owing the government $245.  Last year, we owed almost $1000.  The good thing is that we're e-filing our state taxes at the same time and we're due to get back close to $800.  So, we're still coming out ahead.  My cousin's little girl is having a birthday party today from 2 - 4, so we'll be heading that way about 1:30. 

We found a new "issue" with #6.  Hubby and I were changing the screen on the laptop last night. The LCD cells in the other one cracked and bled. Not so unusual a thing, especially after being run over by the rocking chair.  Made it nearly impossible to see anything.  Anyway, after a month or so of that, he found a new screen on e-bay for a good price.  So, now I can see you all clearly and don't have to get a headache.  Ok, back to the point.  While hubby was putting all the teeny screws back in, i was holding the flashlight.  I put it down and #6 picked it up, put it right in her eyes and turned it on.  When I turned to take it away from her, I noticed that her pupils had not dilated!  I took the flashlight away and her pupils never changed size.  Now, I'm worried.  So, I do what any other normal mum would do - I line up the other kids to see what their pupils do.  Everyone else's dilated...her's never did.  I called the hospital line to see if the nurse could get us an appointment for Monday with the eye specialist.  She told me I'd have to call the doctor directly on Monday.  Maybe this will finallly get her in early.  I haven't tried again this morning, but I will after breakfast.

So, that's my lovely life.  I've been awake all of 45 minutes...lol!  It'll get more interesting as the day wares on, I'm sure.

mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2008, 08:56:47 am »
Hello ladies. I am in good health but not in the best of spirit's so I have been quiet. Betty, you are still welcome to call me anytime.                 Not much going on. Just working and taking care of Robert.   We broke in his new fishing rod yesterday. We didn't catch anything but it was nice trying.                                                                              Sounds like there is a lot going on. Wishful, that is so fucked up that your ex did that to you.           Queen, hope you get to feeling better or go to the doctor.                               Dragonette, thanks for asking about me and I hope you stop being sore soon.                         MM, does # 6 get a lot of headaches?  That sounds serious, that her pupils don't dialate. Hope you get an appointment Monday.               Love ya'll, just being quiet. Sorry to have worried you but we are okay. Later, Cristy   

Offline germangirl

« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2008, 10:14:50 am »
I hoped to feel better today, unfortunately is still the same. I am getting old and I am out of shape too.

I know how you feel Betty, muscle ache in the stomach after abdominal exercises are even worse than the legs cause even laughing hurts.

I think I am going to be strong and use my horror machine again today.

Netta: Men like this are not worth thinking about than. Why do you only want to date HIV guys, aren`t there other guys around?

Tre, what a unbelievable story.

See you later.
Dedicated to my husband

Offline germangirl

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2008, 10:16:24 am »
Thinking of Netta's and Tre's story I remember a German song: Männer sind Schweine (Men are pigs).

It's truth. But not all men are like this, I have had luck, mine is different. ;D
Dedicated to my husband

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2008, 10:55:29 am »
Mum, I hope everything will turn out fine with #6. It's the little blonde one isn't it?

Cristy thanks for cruising by. It's good to know you're OK.

Queen I have had colonoscopy once... not fun. Hope it's just a bug that will pass soon.

Am thinking a lot about Tendai, today is the elections and I know she (as everyone else there) is at the end of her rope. I have been reading about it, on CNN, BBC and the Economist, no one knows what will happen, but everyone expects the elections to be rigged, and there has been a lot of bribing as well. Still opposition has never been stronger. I am praying and hoping.

Hey I have a nice little story from the other day. 2 nights ago my BF didn't come to dinner or call so I was a little pissed, I knew he was with 1 friend and then another though. He finally called around 21.30 when I had given up and ate by myself. Said he was sorry, but something came up. He came home and said that he went to pick an engagement ring with one of his friends. My BF takes 5 trips to buy anything that takes deciding (like a coat or a suit) so he just had a couple rings reserved, but the most amazing thing is that this friend was really happy for us, and after the picked the ring they went for coffee and the friend has told him that he was having a relationship for as long as we have, but with a man. I mean we kinda sorta guessed he was gay, but he had never mentioned it and never came out. I want to tell him I am poz, but I am scared of my reaction. I am really happy for this friend though, although his relationship is broken.

Am dying my hair, I do it at home too every month or so, cos my hair’s all gray, i remeber Wendy saying it's hormones going wack from HIV, but in my case I don’t think its HIV-related, cos my younger brother is just like me.

Wishful if you're reading this, you know the people who like and appreciate you won't be put off by this garbage. Tell them he's crazy, if they haven't figured it out themselves. I know it's difficult as hell, but hope you won't let this **** take away your peace of mind completely. You have a great relationship,great kids, he obviously has nothing much except the poison in his mind.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2008, 01:58:31 pm »
Not much going on today. My tummy doesn't hurt as bad as it did last night but it still feels like I have lumps on each side. Not sure what that is all about. I think I will just lay in bed all day. I don't even feel like playing my game today, I just want to sleep. Maybe later on I will still call the ER and see what they say. I still don't think it is a stomach virus but not sure what it is. I may not be saying much today but I'll be lurking around. Have a good one, ladies...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2008, 02:17:54 pm »
Hi GFs~

I had my pupils dilated this morning and I still look like Aphrodite.  I have my monitor set on 200% so I can read, moving the screen left to right, lol, but its still very difficult.  MM, I sure hope #6 is alright with the pupils staying constricted.  Even if #6 has very light-colored eyes they should dilate after removing the flashlight!  Please let us know what's going on ASAP.

Wishful~  I couldn't believe what I was reading about what your man did with the emailing to co-workers.  One word comes to mind (well, actually, a lot of words.....), he is IMMATURE.  I agree, others will look at him with disgust at what he did.

Welcome to Ten and German!

Hello to Tre~  Engaged two weeks ago and now this?  GF, you have seriously dodged a bullet!  Consider yourself lucky and reserve the right to be picky about your men!  We all deserve better than what we are dealt sometimes.....So, are you going thru a divorce?  Did you make it to the altar or did this happen beforehand?  So sorry about all of the crap.

Advice to all of us who are making an attempt at the dreaded exercise thing.  Take some ibuprofen BEFORE you workout and drink a huge glass of water when you're done.  Also, remember to stretch!  Even when you are stiff and sore the next day, just lay down on the floor on your back and make yourself as long as you can, while pointing and flexing your feet.  It will help stretch those sore tummy muscles and those leg muscles, without killing your back!  My exercise of late is popping Hershey's Miniatures and that's as far as I've gotten, lol.

Cristy~  SO GLAD to see you post.  I was skimming the other night and noticed I didn't see you anywhere.  I was concerned, too.  Don't be a stranger.  You know its all YOUR FAULT that these Dating Threads started!   :-*   ;)

Netta~  That stinks about your friend being MIA.  I wouldn't give him the time of day for a while.  Let him stew and wonder what's up when he can't reach YOU!  (Also, a little side note, when you type in all caps it means you're yelling!  LOL  ;)  )

Where is Camms?   :-\

BT~  Glad to hear you're trying to quit smoking.  Warm weather is coming, so the cold won't be around much longer to keep your ass inside.  Get that willpower going when you're ready and give it your all!  Oh, and you asked why I went off of the insulin pump?  Well, my new insurance "coverage" is 50% which translates to $500 every 3 months to stay on it.  NOT worth it at all to me, so I am back on injections.  The Humalog is the same insulin that was in my pump 24/7, and I am injecting it now, but the Humulin N (long-acting insulin) is a real bitch to regulate.  There is another 24-hour insulin that doesn't peak as much that I may try to go on in early May after I see my doctor.  I'll be OK, I have so much going on with my health that its a wonder I am still standing.  If people only knew how delicate my system was with all of this balancing shit....oh I could go on and on.  

Snow~  I can hardly see and I can't scroll down to your post, lol.  I wanted to say hello, though.  I'll be posting more tonight when my eyes are back to normal, lol.

Drag~  Don't you worry about making babies, my goodness it WILL happen.  You'll have a bun in the oven sooner than you think!  I am very excited for you and your fiance.

Hello to Win, are you feeling any better?  I hope things are OK.  Has the weather been scorching hot where you are?  Didn't it hit close to 100 degrees a week or so ago?

Queen~  OK, so Lucifer and Nef are getting luckier than most of us in this thread.   :D  If you have all of those unspayed females, I would be careful.  I don't know what I would do with a bunch of kittens running around, even if just for a few weeks.  I wouldn't be able to afford to get their shots and all!  Sorry to hear about the gas bill fiasco.  Will it ever end?  I think its funny that you're giving Kevin the cold shoulder and he acts like he owns you.  What a humper, for sure.  Shake that one loose, GF, or give him a really high kick in his rabbitt ass!  :D  I hope your tummy calms down soon.  Its not good for anyone, much less a diabetic, to be so dehydrated.  That's why your mouth is prob dry, if you got the squirts.  Keep drinking water and sip on some chicken soup or broth.  Its MAGIC, no really.  Hey are you still on a holiday with your diabetic meds?  What ever happened with that?  Don't worry, I won't tell your doc.  ;)

More tonight when I don't look like a lizard.  I am so bug-eyed right now, lol!

OK, Control A then C, cause if I lose this post I will be pissed.

~ Cindy
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 02:22:18 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2008, 03:05:28 pm »
Cindy-- If no one knew you got your eyes dilated, they would swear you were high off of something...lol..As for the cats, only 2 are females, the rest are boys. Once I get the car, we are hoping to find a vet who will give us a deal on getting all the boys fixed since it is cheaper to get them done than the females. Polly, the other female, fights off the boys when they want to mate but Queen Nef just got raped basically by Lucifer who hadn't seen poonani since he came out of his mother's. The rapist is still trying to nail her even though he knocked her up. I am hoping Nef will have a small litter but I have been finding homes for them now before they are even born. I will make some calls to pet stores to see if they need any kittens in the future. Some of the folks I have been talking to are hoping that Nef comes out with some kittens with 6 toes since Lucifer has 6.

I haven't had any squirts today but my mouth is still dry. I have been sipping on tea and has no soup around the house. I am hoping that things is getting better since my stomach hasn't been cramping today. It just seems like I want to sleep and I got up about 3 hours ago. I need a nap...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2008, 03:45:37 pm »
...by Lucifer who hadn't seen poonani since he came out of his mother's.

LMAO  I have almost wet my pants over here.  :D

Girll, do you have any boullion cubes to make broth with?  I'll go to Walmart and get you some, cause I have to drop off an order for new contact lenses anyway.   ;)

Maybe I'll just stare at people, through squinty dilated eyes and let them think I'm stoned.  I've never done drugs in my life.

LOL   :o

~ Cindy

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2008, 03:59:22 pm »
you shouldnt be driving Cindy... glad to see you back. I do the eye thing once in a while too. Looks like I'm on ecstacy.

Just couldnt resist saying HI now youré back ...  :-*

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2008, 04:35:45 pm »
We found a new "issue" with #6. 
Holy moly she must have angels following her around to show you stuff to help her.

Am dying my hair, I do it at home too every month or so, cos my hair’s all gray, i remeber Wendy saying it's hormones going wack from HIV, but in my case I don’t think its HIV-related, cos my younger brother is just like me.
Not my hair color. That's all genetics. All the women on my mothers side had all white hair by the time they where 40. Growing extra hairs on places they don't belong, that's hormones. LOL

Snow - your babies are gorgeous. I don't know if I'd have the energy to tackle three of the same age at once.

Wishful - good luck with the baby's daddy. Sucks when you cant have a civil relationship with someone for the sake of the kid. Too bad he is psycho.

Betty we smoke outside too. Unless its just too damn cold then I go in the garage with a space heater, crack the garage door and try to blow the smoke in that direction LOL

Cindy - No way LOL it hasn't been anywhere near 100 yet. Its not summer. Its 63 and Cloudy right now. This is the time of the year we get rained on a bunch.
Expected highs and lows for the next week are pretty average for this time of year.
67°F & 63°F Saturday      79°F & 67°F Monday   
76°F & 61°F Tuesday    70°F & 54°F Wednesday

Queen - you sound dehydrated. You better take care of yourself.

Well, my ass is literally killing me. I got it in my head I was going to go in my garden and plant some bulbs. I squated in the garden for an hour or so and lord help my rear and thighs. It hurts to move LOL Maybe I shaved off some of that fat between my thighs that make them rub together LOL
The garden should look better in a few weeks though  ;D
I'm just putzing around the house today. I did go to work for a couple of hours this morning as usual. I went to the home depot and bought some garden soil to plant an elephant ear bulb in a large container I have. If it grows it should lend a tropical look to the pool area. We'll see.

Offline germangirl

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2008, 04:37:59 pm »
So I did my exercises again. ;D
Dedicated to my husband

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2008, 04:54:17 pm »
Hey ladies..Look im posting on a saturday..wohoo...i did get a computer but the nt isnt up yet..im on bf's....Thanks for all the words of support on this ladies...I cant stand that mf and he is gonna get everything he deserves dead beat lousy son of a Beotch! Im kida hidin out cus he threaten to come up here and do God knows what to me..so im in th cut until he goes back home..his girl called me and said she hadnt  seen him all night thursday or friday am so he may be on his way up here or at one f his many other females houes..The poor GF...she is really goin thr it with him..He is so not the settling down type..i feel bad for her butive been there done that with him..thats y he f'n wit me cus his shit aint right at home and he wants to make me miserable too...Not ! My man is so mad at him ...I dunno what he is gonna do ...im just wondering what else he is gonna send to them people at work...He is making himself look so dumb..idont have to say anything..i told them to please disregard..he is my kids dad trying to sabotage me cus i dont want him anymore...Noone has said anything yet i just dont wanna get in trouble for using the jobs pc..i dont know maybe i can sue for mental anguish or somthing...What a piece of shit!
Live life to the fullest...

Offline TreDai

• my website
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2008, 05:22:34 pm »
Hey Ladies!! Glad to see y'all are still giving 100% lol....

Queen Will you please go to the ER !!! it Could be a number of thng going on with your tummy!! The stomach Flu and Virus has been going around Ohio
like crazy.

Wishful , Keep track of everything and go to the prosecutor if thing get worse boo. let me know what happens

Betty hey!! whats up!!

German... I know it sounds unbelievable but i am happy i didn't say i do!! besides the woman he is with is  not pretty!!

Cindi ...stay sweet and keep your shades on

I do have a question.....I have to make a appearance in my crown and I cant figure out how to do my hair . so it will have to look right with my crown HELP!!  I have uploaded a pic of me so y'all can see my hair anf why i need suggestions lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:45 pm »
Sorry Win, thought you were in Texas, lol!

Tre, I'm thinking just keep it pulled back, real smooth, but hey, I'm whitebread and can't get my slippery hair to do anything, lol!

:D

Ok, so this kid and his Dad have a portable basketball hoop in their backyard behind my house, a few houses down.

I am sick and tired of hearing the thunk thunk thunk every time the damn ball hits the backboard.  Do I call Homeowner's and bitch?  LOL  I have been in this hood 15 years, I feel I have squatting rights.

I hope it rains on them so they go inside   >:(  Yes, I'm evil, but I need my rest, too.  LOL  Its supposed to be a very cold night in Maryland tonight considering the nicer weather we've been having.  Down to 28 degrees tonight.  It will get cold and they'll go inside soon.  Or why don't they just go to the courts down the street already.....?  Ugh.

*snicker*snicker*

Hi Drag~  I always drive after getting my pupils dilated, just not on the highway.  I stay in town where the fastest I'll go is 25mph.  I make sure I'm safe.  Besides, I feel GREAT with no more vertigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Offline TreDai

• my website
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2008, 06:56:25 pm »
Moonlight, Keeping it  slicked is the problem !! LOL it is like it's own being

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2008, 07:36:32 pm »
Good evening ladies:

Mum, wow.  That poor little one.  I hope you can get into the eye doc's ASAP.  I would be concerned also. 

Drag, that's a pretty cool story.  I'm sure when the time is right, you'll disclose your status to him. He'll probably be very accepting.

Cristy, it's sooo good to see you post.  I haven't called because I've been kind of busy with trying to get things straight since my dad passed.  But, I will call.  When you least expect it.  Please, please, take care of yourself.

Queen, I really hope your body is not getting worse.  Keep taking in those fluids.  Have you been able to eat anything?

Cin, hee hee.  I can just see you wandering around Wally world with dilated pupils.  You should laugh alot when you do, so people really think you're stoned.  I take Lantus insulin, the 24 hour one.  I also have Humulin R for when the sugar gets too high.  I used to take Novulin N, but that was twice a day vs. Lantus once a day.  I also take Glucophage 1000 mgs twice a day.  That's keeping my sugar pretty well controlled.  I can't imagine what your poor body's going through right now.  Please take care of yourself; I know you will.

Wendy, wow.  I wouldn't be able to squat for 1 minute, let alone an hour.  You must be so sore. 

Wishful, glad you got a computer.  And I'm glad your bf is supportive.  That means a lot, doesn't it.

TreDai, you are a very attractive woman.  Screw the guy who was cheating on you.  I'm sure you can do better.  I wish I had some advice for you about your hair and your crown.  Sorry. 

German, glad you're joining  us.

I'm wondering how Tendai is also.  I hope she can get some relief.  Just when we think we have it bad, imagine living in Zimbabwe in the horrific conditions she has to live in.  Now she is one tough bitch.

Well, today I had my oil changed.  I also got a new bedspread.  I had a goose down comforter and my cat had holes in it everywhere.  Feathers kept coming out and every time I got up in the morning, I had feathers stuck to my p.j.'s.  (Funny visual, eh).  Today was also Goodwill's 50% off day, so I got some summer tops.  I also got a Yankee candle.  I just love those.  I'm in for the night.  I rented 'American Gangster' so I'll be watching that in a little while.  I hope all you ladies have a good evening and please everyone, take care of yourselves!  I do not want to have to start kicking asses!

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2008, 09:00:01 pm »
Sorry Win, thought you were in Texas, lol!

I am indeed in Texas. No tumble weeds. No desert and no cows or horses anywhere near where I live. LOL
And it is rare to see anyone in chaps unless you go to a rodeo or western wear store or possibly a gay bar.  ;D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2008, 09:45:36 pm »
I never made it to the ER but did talk to a nurse. It seems that she thinks I may have had food poisoning but since I'm not cramping as much as yesterday she thinks I made it through the worst of it. She told me to try to eat lightly and not heavy or greasy foods.

Woo Hoo, Wishful finally got a computer, good for you. Cindy, I have boullion cubes but that stuff tastes salty as hell.
And if your neighbors have their own basketball hoop, it is unlikely they are going to go to the court to play. You may have squatter's rights but it's going to look like you are hating on them.

Tre, nice pic but I am not sure what you are asking in regards to your hair. Betty, I have been eating but only like once, don't have much of an appetite and am scared that anything I may consume may cause me to cramp up again.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline netta

« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2008, 11:39:09 pm »
just checking in, babysitted my grands tonite.
Tired and sleepy. even though i slept all day . talk to you all tomorrow. take care.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.