Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:41:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773281
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 387
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: free hand ruf drawring of a button sign or tshirt idea ?  (Read 6258 times)

Offline em

free hand ruf drawring of a button sign or tshirt idea ?
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:07:43 pm »
free hand drawring of a buton sign or t shirt idea ? for the AMG

I had drown a few more of these but am having trouble uploading them

all my best
EM

maybe even a poster or ad campain or just for children to color

use it as you see fit

maybe even a rough idea for a newstate quarter ? the 51st of New England no that would take the 6 states of new england and unite them ?

That would mean the US would only have 45 states ?

all my best
em

one of my relatives keeps saying to me > your  as healthy as a horse , why do you not go out and win the Kentucky durby for me ?

cause I may be health y as a horse does not make me a horse ?

I need help ? why do you not come over here and mow my lawn ?

lame atempt at humor ? ( horse joke lame ? )

all my best
em

Pz
I started to color in the ballon drawring I had snet out to HIV aids centers ?

that is the icon it is ether a coloring picture or a ballon or a cion or a token attempt at trying my best to better the world ?

you decide ?

em

Have  I studied medicin ?

Lets see the first person to be operated on in the either room on boston ?

the history of plague small pox TB polio syphlius  ?  TB had been included in plague way back when along with a large number of other ailments ?

such as lepracy , which my dear friend the minister at the local united congregational church one time had told me , that AIDS was the lepracy of our generation . Then he looked at me and said you doubt my word ? I said nothing then he said so you are a doupting thomas are you ? I had said nothing . then a wek later at the place I worked I had told him I was HIV + . He laughed and said just cause you lost an argument is no reason to start making up stories now ?  I had thought wow I must look healthy even when  feel lousy ? he could not see the truth even it might have bit him on the >

Then again some times the best intentions still lead to > the road to were is paved by good intentions ?

thank you for alowing a place to post thoughts >

em

could tell countless stories using these reference pionts but no one wnats stories anymore they want results ?

me included .

or shoudl I say EM included ?

a clue :

take out a copy of red cion book and look up the first american cions and check the new york or new amsterdam token of a clock works built by ? there is a token  for the (    ) clock works ?

the road in what is now china town ?

a four letter word meaning what in equiption ? meaning what in Roman or latin ? IN old english it meant ?

whitman cion red book at least the last time I had checked ?

what is on the other side of that cion ?

or should I say token

well maybe some day the last time I checked they are bronze but are worth the same as gold ?

do I own one of those cions why when it is my family hertage ?

I have a really old coke soda bottle that says return for a nickle ? what I would like is a 1913 V nickle ?

know anything about cions ???

Vita vina vino

I came I saw I wine ??

all my best
em
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 07:32:47 am by em »

Offline em

Re: free hand ruf drawring of a button sign or tshirt idea ?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 06:51:36 pm »
did anyone seethe cable movie staring Queen Latifa ?

Anyway they released ballons into the air for people they new who had passed during the past year .

Like Andtidote 606 staring Edward G Robinson > not to rewrite the movie that is already out there > antidote 606  Dr (                     ) and his magic bulletts ?  The developer of the cure was brought up on manslaughter charges by the government ?  His treatment did not save a wealthy patient ? ( sound familiar like things that are happening now ?
He was brought up on charges because a docter treating a patient did not adjust the medication to fit her small stature and the medicine had cause her to pass away do to its high toxicity and her low weight and weekend condition . The arsenick treatment for siphilius ? it was called a treatment because it removed the spyroceat bacteria that causes the illness but did not make the patient imune to the bacteria and there fore when they got back to there lives they could get reinfected by people they new and were intimate with who in all likelyhood were also infected ???

Wealthy people use to take the cure to keep from getting a illness they did not have ????

while other people died untreated ?

Misses averies boys of tuscegee institute ?

I had written a person in a HIV AIDS treatment facility they had written me back about smoking out the virus ?

My first thought was the scene in the movie Misses Avery's boys of one of the last people to die from syphlius had drank caroseen to burn the bacteria out of there body ? after drinking the caroseen they lit a match ????

the illness was cured ? at the cost of the patients life >

meanwhile penisillin was aviaable and a cure for syphilius ?

what do I know about penasillin and penilily afect ? a docter had while eating a sandwich and prepairing cultures . had droped a piece of bread from his lunch in petre dish . then ten years later someone noticed the article and thought maybe this could prevent bacterial infection <

the US had started a diseas research center and sent out a request for mold samples to test . All the peniclin being used by doctors can be traced back to a cantelope from a chicago suberb super market a produce clerk had snet in to be used for the study ??

The docor edward G robinson played had said there was another victum besides the young thin girl ?

the other victum was syphlius being killed by his and other doctors efforts and stoping the use of his treatment would alow syphilus to run unchecked again through society ?

The reason I mention this is I am trying to color in the picture I drew using my computer to make it red so some day sone I hope the last victum of this illness will be the illness itself >

some were some place someone can let loss a red ballon siganling the end of HIV AIDS grip on our social structure and return love to the forfront of everyones minds again >

This is only about ten percent of the available info on this topic and sorry the sintax and grammer may not be the best or to your taste but painfull subject that this illness is to me I hope you may some day forgive me >

mAybe the ballon idea can be used as a postage stamp ? showing hiv aids awrness ? I know that a human a person on a US stamp has tobe a postumus image meanig the person has to have passed away before there image can be used on a stamp. being how HIV AIDS is nota human entity but an entity bent on shortening life expectancy and decressing quality of there lives lived .

there wa also on the history channel a story about Dr Tutle a drug company rep from chigago who was selling his wear in london ?

He had been arrested for an incodnet in a mens room at  a train station > ( most would say it must have been becasue he was hitting on the young MAN there ? ) I have not seen the actual police report ? maybe the siphi;us had caused him trouble after travelling and he was either constipaeted or had diarea from the trip and his syphilus anyway the police released him and he was later went back home the histroy channel story mentions on his death bed a dime store ring and engagment ring were found in his pocket > the last victum of Jack the ripper was seen talking to well dressed man and showing him her wedding ring and engagment ring on her had that were never found ? Tuttle had been maried to women who had given him syphilus so these women out hustling men for money for sex could have made him think that was what his wife had done before she had met him ???

so there is the cirle of sickness >

I had written that story before in a much lomger more detailed version >

I am getting old and my hands hurt so please pardon me if I stop for a while

I hope these tall tails hlep you on your own journeys of understanding

all my best
em

here is one for you do you know anything about detriot michigan ?

Detroit
Now the next part is purely conjecture ? which is to say there is no proof but in fantasy and in fiction there is nothing to prove and fantasy the bigger the story the better >

French Indian War > Pontiac and his group when they were being forced to sign a peace treaty had > Pontiac had told everyone with him if his wampum belt was white said out they would surender and sign and leave>

BUt if his wampu, belt was purple side out they would take the fort known as Detriot : so on the day of the signing they did just that > after being under seige for enough time to see there holding of the fort would not last the native americans sliped out >

later in the wyoming teritory the men given the task to find the man responsible for this grievious undertaking and make him pay for thinking himself capable of one upping the british at this fort detriot > prior to the american revelution the soldiers considered themselves to still be british >

They caught him at a trading post in wyoming teritory and bought him a drink and asked him his name > he said Pontiac then let him finish the drink they had bought him then they had taken him outside and shot him>

IN my mind his last words were > take care of my children and see to it no harm comes to them > ONe man in the group seeing this courage and compasion had taken it apon himself to do just that >

He went to the native american tribe and asked around for the children of pontiac > when there mother heard him calling she attacked him fearing he wantedto kill her children to punish them for there fathers wrong doing and in the strugle she also ended her days > so this man then had taken the children to his home and adopted them > and to make myself feel better I pretend those children grew and 500 years had passsed and I am a decendent of those people >

Not to fear thow all of us are decidents of those brave intrepid soles that walked the earth hunting game and foreging the vegetation for plants and things to temp the palete that today we would say that sounds like to much work why not just go to the store and pick the stuff up ?

so if the auto industry falls > in a couple hundred years maybe buffalo and even wully mamoths might roam that area again and cave people will sprout up to enjoy the change inthe envirnment ?

If the auto industry has to pay union labor more then what everyone else in the country can aford to pay : the people will want to buy new cars they just will not be able to and they will loss there homes and the insurance industry and banking will fall apart > It will be painfull to us but just think how beautifull that area once was and twist of fate that is goin to slowely turn it back >

sorry just day dreaming like I had said fiction right ?

C'est la vie

C'est la gear

c'est l' aime

french words ( sorry if they are miss spelled like I had said I am getting old )

back to the image >

just becasue something is in sight does not meen it may ever be reached ?
Just trying to help those who may have lost hope to have faith that some time some way we might get there >
If I make it there or not I do not know but giving up is not an option >

all my best
em

I had heard this other math story I recall from a movie > if you take the distance you need to cross and cut it in half and then take the remander and cut it in half and repeat over and over you will get verry close to your destination and never actually reach it > I am alone in this thought that is what waiting and hoping for a cure is like at least to me that seems true > Maybe some day some way some place this berdon will mine and ours no longer > after the years that have passed and the people I have seen going about there lives at full speed while I have been slowely moving into the future hoping that my slow motion might extend my chances of seeing a cure from this virus I may never actually grasp > When I had told my ID doc my feelings about this topic < so many many many years ago > he had said I have treated you for ten years then the next ID foc had said well then after another ten years ?? now yets a third and fourth ???  sorry like mom used to say if I told you once I told a million times do not exagerate ??

little twist in time attempt to tell a story about watching the world go by and trying to put all my hopes into living long enough to see a cure for something that may never be >

The first ID doc had told me that medicine was doing its best to extend my life ? Then he had said what do you want ? ( years like ten years have passed in the interrumn ) I had said a life free of fearing everything I touch might infect some one else and the most painfull feeling of all not be ing able to be emotionaly or sexually involved with anyone > he had said all those things you can do now that you are ultra sensative undetectable > I had thought even some chance was not acceptable so now years later I have so tired of the wating >

see if this part might ring true : my last apiontment at the ID clinic a new ID doc who is almost half my age >
Imagine if you will the weiting area > a guy in power wheel chair on oxygen just keeps staring gazing at me like why o why is he so healthy ? then my apiontment comes up I sit in the office and the doc says Ok it has been a while since you have had a phisical exam lets see in your mouth > I go aaaahhhh > then the doc  feels my neck for swelling I get upset and flustered and filled with angish becasue I had just shaved and I have an ingown hair that might transfer blood to this docs young hands > the doc goes and comes back with some basitrasin and a vacent look on there face > then as I leave from talking to this newer doc of a third genration of ID docs I have been seen by > there is a guy in wheel chair beeing pushed by what looks to be his mother and someone who looks like his sister is holding his hand and he is skin and bone but he looks about the same age as the new ID doc ??

all I can think is why do I have to witness this over and over from this side of the equation ?

Then again like scarlet Ohara in gone with the wind >
Tommorow is another day >

I hope this last entry was more entertaining and not completly without any thing of worth >

all my best
em

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:02:14 pm by em »

Offline Robert

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 11:38:28 pm »

hi em.

i like the balloon.  cliff already made us a design for the t-shirts... but if you don't mind, I'll use your balloon design (red) for the agendas and nametags I'm making. I'll show you when it done.

I don't collect nickles.  I collect pennies.  I have the 1913, the '13 s and the '13 d.

and remember you can always change your mind and come to boston...or are you already there?  In that case, just come out your front door, and we'll be there.

robert

Offline em

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:19:36 pm »
hi robert.

i have a red one finished i did on my computer just have no idea how to send it. I do not want to open links to all the photos and drawrings on this computer granted the other three computers I have have even more art work on them .

like mom used to say (  if I told you once I told you a million times do not exagerate )

i collect pennies too , unfortunately i have boxes and boxes of random Wheaties everywere almost enough if i were at sea my home would sink ?  just my imagination running away with me when i was a child my bigest ambition was to have the largest number of pennies then anyone so i could be sombody ?

anyway my computer will not let me attach the image to this web page . it is a red ballon that says just what the one on my icon says.

and my family will not let me post this image under my name anywere on the internet they arfraed narrow minded people might try and get .

( some day some how i am goin to tell a story without the family curse breaking it into pieces )
being how someone i know had posted a creative writting essay about my dad on the internet and a short while later he was found in his apartment with his head crushed in ?

if i ever have the chance to be heard in legal seting when they say do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth MAN are they goin to get an ear full >

the stenographer is goin to have nervious break down trying to keep up ?

sorry side bar, side track, tangent to the extreme ?

maybe I will show up with an old looking scroll and when I unrole it , it will be a poster of the red ballon I had drawn >

I have the feeling my family is going to pull yet another intervention and have me hospitalized for a time to make me slow down yet again > the next time you see a guy walking verry slowely and staring blankly ahead with the look of nothing going on in there head ( that might be me , the way our society is goin it might be YOU ! ( Iam talking about the readers of this post not you robert ) creol you say , I had been given a book when I was ten that was about a young creol girl who lived on the bio and rowed a sciff threw the bog and used a latern to light her way through the mangrove trees and spanish moss , the book was about keeping secrets and not being distracted  . the woman who gave me the book had asked me what it was about ? I had looked at her and she said I had thought so ( she thought I was lying about having read the book about keeping secrets ? she had never read the book she had given me ???

it was a verry cool book about living on the edge of a swamp and using a flat bottum row boat with one oar in the back to push the boat and a lantern in front to light the path. the auther had said in order to get from here to there never stray from the path and never concern your self with what ever everyone else is doing saying or concerend with or else you may stray from the path and loss your way and become lost > I read that book when I was ten ?

thank you for mentioning creol to me it reminded me of that book so many year s ago  almost well do not want to put a date on just how old I am ?

I have relatives still living in the area up there and if all goes well I hope I hope I will be able to atend

then again I still hope to some day bring peace to the earth and good will toward men ?

beuti queen speech < I used that one one time when a commander in the navy pulled me aside and said LOOK at your uniform don't you have any self respect !

actually I had said sorry sir did not know today was the beati contest sir

sir so do you mean I have no chance of wining ? sir then he grunbled and stunbled his speech then said do you not have any self respect > I had said sir if I had had any self respect do you think I would have jioned the Navy sir

needless to say I got some serious heat for that one >

that was a long long long time ago any who >

ever seen the rock of gibralter from the staits between the med and the atlantic the gateway to the meterteranean sea < the day we crossed there were whales and fishing boats and well it just seemed almost serreal maybe it was maybe my whole life was just a dream >

sorry old sailors never die they just smell that way right ?

sorry I have tendency to go on with the old sea tails even if I have no one to tell them to who wants to listen >

maybe some day some how one of these stories I am writting will find its way into the hands of another lost sole looking for why they feel they need to be so lost . it will help them >

then it will be an effort well spent and worth while .

all my best
em

I had sent the picture out to freinds and I hope they send it to freinds and it becomes a viral drawring about hope >

maybe some day I can change it to pink and change the center to  breast canser and remove the top and bottum

maybe remove the top and bottum and make it about HIV aids for everyone not just boston 2009 and anual meet greet through poz.com <

that would be cool <

atleast I think so even if the whole world is against me caring should not be a crime

good night and god bless
em

I kind of like that article title
provide and  conquer
that one looks neat ?

I was thinking for pharmaceuticals

Of why the industrie does not make bulk medications in ton form and say t othe countries after delivering two tons to large populations

take two of these and call us in lunar cycle or one Knight (man of la mancha reference ) thinking about illness if it does not make you crazy you are seeing the big picture >

sorry lame atempt at trying to make light of a bad situation >

well have to go and make some other people angry at me on some other web pages for a while >
thank you so much for alowing me the opertunity to vent my anguish over not seeing the light at the ned of the tunnel I had always tried to see>

all my best
em

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:26:54 pm by em »

Offline em

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 10:24:47 am »
Feel free to use th drawrings to be used for whatever problems may ocur >
Any futre ailments that might require hope and biulding of faith they might be even usefull to explaine illnesses to children who willl not be able to comprehend being so young and inocent >
In this way easing pain of those who know others are sufering might be able to ease there growth into a better way of thinking .

If this is wrong I guess I do not want to be right ?

when right is wrong and wrong is right > like two wrongs do not make a right but four lefts make a circle. a circle has how many sides ?

Just some humorus algabra jokes to leave you with while I ready myselfe for a psych evaluation.

When it comes your turn to face the question > inquisition practices are still very much alive they just moved from the church to the hospital <

when your turn comes and beleive me it will remmber this warning <

all my best
em

three lefts do make a right thow ?

the police well they if they can not  find something to charge some one with they just bring them to the hospital for sych consult instead of being botheres with trying to help.

all my best
em

sorry if I drift around here a bit > it seems modify on all the other posts I have made has expired > well I can not delete them either beleive me at this piont I deleting every stray random ramble tangent and stray thought might be for the best . Who needs free thinkers in a control society totareans had nothing onthe society we live in ?

people keep thinking wow things have gotten so good now in our modern age ?

even when quality of life and caring compasion and consideration our out of style .

sorry just a bit flustered and anguished over the condition our home our world our third rock form the sun if you will ?

our society how to fix it ? our world how to fix it ? how should I know I am one HIV + Sych discharged X military person ? filled with a song in my heart and a dream in my head my only wish is to be happy ?

I guess even that is only a dream and maybe with hope and faith happiness will not be only an illiusion but some thing I can feel again .

thank you
all my best
em
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:50:32 am by em »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.