Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:08:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37650
  • Latest: rovipa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773275
  • Total Topics: 66346
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Author Topic: Want bj from friend hiv + status  (Read 6812 times)

Offline questguy

• Standard
Want bj from friend hiv + status
« on: October 21, 2021, 04:04:37 pm »
Hi. I have a friend I've know a long time. He has an HIV positive status. He is also undetectable. He's been HIV + a long time and he just learned about that he is undetectable and what it means etc. He's always kind of hinted over the years that he wants to suck my dick but I've been hesitant about it. Though we've never really talked about it. After reading more about how HIV is spread and the effectiveness of current HIV meds, it seems that it should be pretty safe to let him do it. Sucking without a condom. Do I have this right? I understand there are still other STDs that can be acquired via oral sex.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Want bj from friend hiv + status
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 04:16:30 pm »
Hiya,

Even if your friend was HIV+ and without treatment with a viral load in the millions, receiving a blowjob lacks the conditions required for acquiring HIV. Thus it makes sense that after nearly 40 years of this pandemic in terms of BJ's, there hasn't been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked"), and you will not be the worlds first.

I understand there are still other STDs that can be acquired via oral sex.

Yeah, receiving a blowjob is not an HIV risk to you, but it still poses a risk for transmission of other STI's.

Look use condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and as you are sexually active get tested regularly and at least yearly for STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and, the only way of knowing is by testing.
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline questguy

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 04:33:44 pm »
Even if your friend was HIV+ and without treatment with a viral load in the millions, receiving a blowjob lacks the conditions required for acquiring HIV. Thus it makes sense that after nearly 40 years of this pandemic in terms of BJ's, there hasn't been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked"), and you will not be the worlds first.

That's good news :)

Yeah, receiving a blowjob is not an HIV risk to you, but it still poses a risk for transmission of other STI's.

Look use condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and as you are sexually active get tested regularly and at least yearly for STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and, the only way of knowing is by testing.

Ok cool. I guess I thought this was the case. It's just feels final to hear it directly. I like this guy and I want to do that. So will proceed. Thank you.

Offline questguy

• Standard
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 05:13:25 pm »
That's good news :)

I just wanted to say that by this I meant that I feel comfortable to do what i want to do.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.