Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:57:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 802
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 662
Total: 662

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Fingering with tiny two cuts  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Unknown456

• Standard
Fingering with tiny two cuts
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:54:21 am »
Thanks for this forum and all your support for many years regarding HIV fear.
Sorry for my poor English and it's not my native language..
I went to massage parlor 25 days ago where at end massaguse made happy ending (hand job) I didn't allow her to touch my urethra also I had fingered her for max.  two minutes but 4-6 hours before I had bite my middle finger skin below nail and size was 3mm and little distance 1mm . Was bleeding 4-6 hours before this encounter and might be less than 0.2ml blood. 
I read all related to this incident in this forum and it's no risk activity. Due to my high anxiety I went to Dr and he said just go for pcr rna test on 21 day..  Was scared about this blood test but provided my blood samples and waiting for the report.  Waiting time is hell/killing me :) though it's no risk.
I would like to hear from you just for reassurance am I risk (sorry I gone through all similar issues here but still mind is NOT accepting) 

And how about pcr rna test on 21st day .. Is it reliable?  So expensive in my country

One side its guilty feeling and anxiety since its my first visit to any body massage parlor

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Fingering with tiny two cuts
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:30 am »
You had no HIV risk. HIV is not transmitted this way at all.

Move on with your life, guilt and fears are not hiv risks.

Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Unknown456

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:34:40 am »
Thanks Jim for your help.. Now I am in 10 weeks from the exposure and I decided to take HIV test during 12 weeks time frame only for my peace of mind . I just want to know I was taking champix tablet 3 years ago to quit smoking (taken for 3 month)  .this will not affect my 12 weeks result right?   Thought,  should not come and  ask questions again but just came in mind so asked . Thanks for your help

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 07:33:04 am »
No...That would not affect the test, you are conclusively negative.
Use condoms consistently and correctly for all for all intercourse and you will remain that way

Wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
 HIV Transmission and Risks
 You can read more about Testing here:
 HIV Testing
 You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
 HIV TasP
 You can read more about HIV prevention here:
 HIV prevention
 You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
 PEP and PrEP

Offline Unknown456

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 11:12:34 am »
Thanks wade for your reply and sorry for delayed response.. The reason I thought don't turn again as mine was no risk exposure and do not want to waste your time..  I just came here to update my 84 days result was negative and it was not surprised for me also for you too.

You guys are really helping many many in the world.  I am from India before finding this forum I went to some doctors really it stared my fear from there.. Either they may suspected I am not telling the  truth of my exposure or suck my hard earned money or only god knows.

After seeing this forum almost I did read all posts which were similar to my exposure and calm down but first time in my life I had seen my anxiety like hell..  It's good that now I know life is so beautiful (I am sorry, emotional now) ..today I uninstalled all these local med apps in my mobile and will delete browser history too. And move on my life.. 

I keep you in my all prayers.. God bless you guys.. Jim, wade,Patrick,cave,ann,rod ,jk all you guys are good souls keep the good works and god provide you guys healthy happiness etc..

Mery Christmas and happy New Year

I did my final free post and won't turn back again and waste your time (I didn't subscribed paid post due to personal reason )I will donate some good money to local aids org soon.

To people who look help in this forum , please accept these guys words and
These guys know what they are talking  .

God bless you all!!

Offline CaveyUK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 12:56:55 pm »
Thanks Unknown456 - nice words and good to hear you are feeling better.

On the subject of doctors - some will be sceptical when people relay risk events because a lot of people do lie or tone-down the reporting of their sexual activities as this is human nature. They will have seen many who claim to have not been sexually adventurous and then see the test results which indicate otherwise. Thats fine - they have a job to do, and they are dealing with people on a 1-to-1 basis and have various other factors they can take into consideration.

Here, we take peoples reporting of risk at face value otherwise everyone would be driven insane. Thankfully, with HIV, whilst there are some higher risk activities there are many that are lower, negligible or zero risk and a quick scan of this forum will show many of the worries people have are attached to no-risk events. It makes it easier for us to provide a risk assessment but at the same time it can appear quite repetitive.

Unfortunately the internet is full of outdated information or stuff people post that simply isn't true. We always recommend anyone worried about HIV, or recently diagnosed, to try and stick to information posted in the last year or two (older stuff is often out-of-date), and preferably stick to the main information sites including poz.com to get the latest scientific information.

Anyway, good to hear you are past your worries, and are feeling more empowered with the latest information on the condition.
HIV - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here:
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.