Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:34:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773290
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 665
Total: 665

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Worried to Death  (Read 5787 times)

Offline kkkk

Worried to Death
« on: April 10, 2010, 02:06:00 am »
hi guys,

here is my story
1-I received oral sex 5 times in just 2 days....as it was frequent with a gap of few hours ...I got microscopic  bruises/cuts...no bleeding but just feeling her teeth bit more.
2-I sucked her boobs and got few drops of milk.as she has a 2 yrs old daughter and was lactating.
3.Deep french kissing.

After almost a week, i got fever,sore throat and muscle pain...the fever went away but sore throat was some what persistent .coming and going.
After exactly 14 days I got diarrhea for 24 hours and high fever.......almost 100C plus for 2 days..
I was not able to walk...........
Diarrhea went away after 24 hours and the fever after 48 hours.
I went to see the dr,She took a rapid blood test and saliva swab.she said there is nothing in blood (no virus...do not know what did she check in blood.most probably HIV).She told me there is a virus and it will go away...if not, then come back again.
Now , I am feeling very week. sore throat comes back for few hours and then go away, same is the muscle pain........and I feel well for 2,3 hours.and then again pain come back and I feel like I am sick for years.
I am afraid,as there is a fight going on in body b/w virus and immune system....some time virus wins it.
.....................am afraid  of timing of symptoms and their persistence.......I have never felt muscle pain like this in my groin,shoulders etc...........coming and going. (at youtube a dr has video...and she considers oral as a risk.like 1 in 20000 for man receiving from a woman....and 1 in 10000 for a woman)
Am  the Unluckiest 1 in 20000 or 10000 etc who has got HIV through oral ....Can I get through breast milk?
Please help me..................am on bed since last 2 weeks...........feeling very week........with persistent symptoms.
Am I seroconverting?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 02:37:09 am by kkkk »

Offline RapidRod

Re: Worried to Death
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 03:34:57 am »
Nothing you did put you at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline kkkk

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 04:49:30 am »
please elaborate about the

1-breast milk in mouth while sucking.
2.Frequency of oral sex (I received 5 times in almost 24 hours)
3.Strange symptoms........persistent since last 2 weeks.....
I gona die..................
.feeling week like i had been sick since last 1 year...........

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 06:09:39 am »
please elaborate about the

1-breast milk in mouth while sucking.
2.Frequency of oral sex (I received 5 times in almost 24 hours)
3.Strange symptoms........persistent since last 2 weeks.....
I gona die..................
.feeling week like i had been sick since last 1 year...........

1. doesn't affect adults.
2. oral sex is NOT A RISK.
3. your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. See a doctor if your are concerned.

Offline davidh

• I have but one life
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 07:55:29 am »
If you had a cut on your pecker and she had sores in her mouth bleeding its a possiblility but remote.  I honestly wouldnt worry about it, it sounds like anxiety and guilt are bringing on these symptoms. I would wait and maybe get an HIV test.  HIV cannot live in air it dies after a few seconds from exposure.

Offline kkkk

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 08:16:14 am »
Thanks Teak and David...........

1.I went to see the Dr and she took rapid HIV test ...after 18 days...it was negative.

2...........I am not getting energy ......becoming weaker and weaker...........and symptoms are their.nothing is healing.had bouts of anxiety......as I live  alone........and cant share with anyone........
Especially in the region where i am from, it is better to hide or die.but not to disclose.......as people dont understand it.......I cry few times a day.......
I appreciate ur kind repllies.........and I wish u are right..
May GOD bless u .......

pray for me..........................

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 08:42:53 am »
David, only those who are authorized to do so may answer members in this particular Forum. I know your intention is good but you are not so authorized so please don't do it again.

What you told K about a possible sore on his penis and the oral giver having a bleeding mouth sore as a potential risk is incorrect. In the entire history of the epidemic and with any number of variations thrown into the mix, there has never been a single case confirmed of transmission through a guy getting a blowjob. This worrier is not going to make history by becoming the first.

Thanks for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:47:21 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 08:45:03 am »
K, stop with the drama about your various symptoms. As Rod has told you nothing you have reported sexually has in anyway put you at risk for HIV transmission. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Period.

If you have physical symptoms that are bothering you that is something to discuss with your doctor. This is not an HIV situation. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline davidh

• I have but one life
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 05:57:57 pm »
Sorry Andy, I didnt realize there was a Pos God on here so this will be my last post

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 10:05:06 pm »
A Pos God? There are simply some rules which we have found work well in serving the needs of those who come here for information and support. 
Andy Velez

Offline kkkk

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 06:03:20 am »
thanks Andy and Rapidrod.

just bit confused and worried about....

1.... Got few drops of breast milk,i did not swallow, my mouth was pretty dry...and i tasted the milk...as i tasted it, i noticed and stopped sucking and tried to polish those drops on her tits with my tongue..
...my lips are usually dry and small crack +some time my gums bleed...but not often..breast milk has white blood cells containing virus.it may pass through mucus membrane to cause infection..  am not able to find anything about the breast milk-adult-transmission in the transmission lesson.

2.......addition to my worries are symptoms and timing.........even my dr said i have some viral infection that is not detectable in the blood after 17 days of possible oral exposure...am still sick and worried.

Ann,Andy and Rapidhot.....plz elaborate a bit about this unique oral exposure...breast-milk-adult exposure.
I will go for test after 6 weeks and will update u.
Regards
kkk

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 06:19:58 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 09:10:15 am »
Breast milk is potentially only a risk for an infant because their immune system prior to about 6 months has not yet kicked in. Breast milk is not a risk for an adult. You are worrying needlessly and there is no need for testing.

Period. 
Andy Velez

Offline kkkk

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 05:30:48 am »
HIV ...after 2 weeks it was negative............i talked to the woman and she told me that she had unprotected sex in January 2010.....................
I am going to die.......i think.as My symptoms timing and symptoms itself are almost clearly HIV......may be I am the unluckiest who got it by oral sex..............
right now, my throat is hurting, last night i wake up and i was wet in sweat.......diarrhea is back again...........weakness......my left shoulder is hurting..........
pain in muscles is coming and going..............
i asked the woman for the test and she is going for test tomorrow.......i am praying..........
plz guys pray for me............
i hope she gona test negative........................but my heart is beating............may be something bad is inevitable.........................i wish...............not to be...........

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 07:44:37 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 08:22:13 am »
K, stop with the drama about your various symptoms. As Rod has told you nothing you have reported sexually has in anyway put you at risk for HIV transmission. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Period.

If you have physical symptoms that are bothering you that is something to discuss with your doctor. This is not an HIV situation. Period. End of story.

In addition to the above response I gave you a while ago, I am also going to warn you that you are on the verge of getting a 28 day Time Out from this site. You have no basis in HIV science to substantiate your fears. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor. And if you can't get past your fears then get some professional help to deal with that problem. We can't address that effectively in this setting.
Andy Velez

Offline kkkk

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 09:31:26 am »
Do not ban me please........As you guys suggested that I was not at risk and i should consult the Dr.
I went to see the doc and he took the blood scan to find out the reason of fever, diarrhea,muscle pain etc............
Here is the email sent by my Dr about my blood test............
Your laboratory tests are almost ready, only the culture of fecal
bacterias and parasites will be ready later.
The blood tests, such as hemoglobin (157 g/l), a count of leucocytes
(8.6 x10E9), and  thrombosytes (393 E9/l)  are normal, and also liver,
thyreoidea and kidney function tests. Hypersedimentation and also
C-reactive protein (CRP), both tests of infection or inflammation are
low.
this blood test was almost after the 5 weeks of my possible exposure............

Now, I am really afraid.....as the muscle pain is not going away at all.............my arms have been hurting so hard that I was not able to move and sleep at night.........now it is mild but still i feel pain in my neck, arms , wrist....the tingling pain is usually in my neck, arms.It  is very uncomfortable.I have lost my appetite and also stool is like diarrhea, not so often but it is soft I feel urgency and sounds from the stomach.
I am not eating well........
Now.................the question is as the general blood test is normal,no infection etc....then why am I feeling this pain....................is it something related to HIV?
Am confused ...what should I do now................?
Any one have an idea about the above blood test results?
If this is ok then it could be HIV that is causing so much muscle pain..............as it is bcz of HIV, it is not shown up in the normal blood scan.............................?
what should I do now...........as am still sick and muscle pain in arms, back of neck and mild diarrhea is still there......now it has been 4 weeks.............sometime i feel mild fever+pain in throat.........

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 09:36:37 am »
No, your symptoms could not be caused by HIV because you didn't do anything sexually which would have put you at risk.

You need to be discussing your situation with your doctor. If you don't get a satisfactory explanation from him then see a second doctor another consultation. We aren't going to interpret your blood tests here.

The one thing we can tell you without a doubt is that whatever is going on with you has nothing to do with HIV. Just because you haven't had your problem properly diagnosed doesn't by default mean it's about HIV.

And I am going to give you that 28 day time out which you have been warned about several times. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name. We'll spot that right off and it will get you permanently banned from the site.

HIV is not your problem. Period.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.