Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:23:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 192
Total: 193

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ~  (Read 56102 times)

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: Revelations of Many --- The Prelude
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2006, 11:47:10 am »
That is a good post, Iggy.  For me, any revelatory value in a post comes from how much passion I feel behind it...good or bad in tone.  That's probably the main thing I love so very much about JK's writings (to use as an example).  His last blog wasn't perky by any stretch, but I found it just as inspiring and, well...revelatory as any other.  Same goes for Iggy's post, actually.  Though at an opposite pole from Eldon's, I found great value in it.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2006, 07:57:51 pm »
Hello My Fellow Members…

If you read what is here and do not skim over it, you will see the message that is contained within the writing.

Hello Iggy…

It is GOOD to hear from you as well as your voiced opinion on this topic. Based on your response, this goes right back to the reason for someone being in your life. I view this as there can be something learned from this situation. In fact, this is a good example of why many advisory boards exist in the world today. There purpose is to give information or take notice to and advise on the situation that is being discussed. By doing so, this will allow the situation to derive to a better result which goes right back to making choices in this life.

Now, I will disagree with you on your statement concerning the respect for any viewpoint that doesn’t conform to their views. With me as the author of these writings, I have an unconditional “open door” policy with myself to remain open and optimistic on any other views on the topic(s) being discussed. In fact, one of my main objectives is to work along with others here and with what they value. It goes right back to the purpose of having an advisory board. In fact, I even typed the above before looking at your response in your thread.

You see Iggy, I am sincere and honest. I am a real person. I feel good about my weaknesses and my strengths. I accept myself for who I am. I am working toward being even better. When a certain weakness is pointed out, I am all for absorbing any pertinent information that could assist me to make me even stronger as a person. I am not like others in this life who will get on the defense because of their hidden fears when some pertinent information is presented to me. If it can, may or will help me along the way as I walk on my journey in this life, then by all means it is totally accepted. If it is negative, I turn my head the other way because it will not help me but only hinder me along the way.

Yes, your response called for this response as I am on a realistic plane in this life. Now as far as the hijacking is concerned, you know as well as I know that it is relatively easy for a response to alter the nature of the topic being discussed as it will take it in a different direction. It is for the author to keep the topic on its course as it is being discussed. What is the sense of discussing something else that does not relate to the topic? In some cases, as Thunter34 had mentioned, another discussion may interact or tie into what is being discussed. In this case, I see no problem with that.

Now when it comes to Depression, which is a totally different ballgame in this life. You are dealing with a lot of “unknowns” and “hidden fears” with this particular topic. No one said that you CAN”T feel that way or MUST change your viewpoint or perspective when dealing with these emotions. In fact, it is normal to experience these emotions when you are faced with a situation in this life. Where it becomes unhealthy is when you “dwell” on the situation rather than “dealing” with the situation. With these (2) two characteristics, the “choice” or wanting to “dwell” or “deal” with the situation is up to the individual.

The only setback with “dwelling” is that it leads to further fears and inner anxieties which leads to obsessive thinking when a person is in a Depressive state-of-mind. So what I am saying here is that if I were to see you struggling with trying to reach an objective or goal and I knew that I could possibly be able to share something with you that can, may, or will help you to reach your objective or goal and not say anything to you, that would be totally selfish of me wouldn’t it? Fortunately, I do not carry such a mindset as this.

Now, as far as minimizing is concerned. This is how you perceive a word of encouragement being share with the others? True enough there are a number of variables that are concerned when there is a health issue that is being discussed. When a person’s health is threatened, yes, there is an automatic inner anxiety which is triggered because of this. However, it does not have to be a doom and gloom emotional effect with the individual.

When supporting an individual, you will want to do as much as you can to comfort them and to encourage them during their struggle with their situation. By a person making an effort to do so, this carries the person through their struggles and it goes a long way with them. With support, it is an effort that is taken on the supporter’s part in order to HELP keep that individual going or to hold up or serve as a foundation or prop for them when they need it the most in their life.

As with these new age thoughts, these are the same thoughts that brought our very country to where it is in the world today and many of our ancestors who utilized their creative thinking and they had positive thought patterns as well as being spiritually led. Instead of having a closed minded perspective during the beginning of our evolution, it was the majority which had an open minded perspective as they all HELPED and supported one another through the struggles that were made for all of us in this life.

In summary, things did get better, there was better technology, the light bulb was invented, the automobile was invented, the airplanes were invented and so on. What I am saying here is that with these very same positive thoughts and words of inspiration along with support, it has brought this very nation a long way as it is the same foundation of these positive thoughts and support of each other that will carry us into the future.

The decision lies within the individual if they choose to better themselves within. No one can change a person; the person must want to and be willing to change. In this very world that we all live in there are people which are struggling each day, this has not gone unrecognized, in fact, there are a number of different organizations that are supporting and HELPING the very needs of this World in order to gain a better result. Take a trip to Africa and give that little child a piece of bread and watch how that child’s state-of-mind and attitude changes because someone took the time out to HELP them and support them during their struggles. Thank God that the organizations that exist today are not selfish and just thinking about themselves.

The message is clear; there are millions of people who are struggling in this World today. It is up to US to take the initiative to reach out and to HELP them and to SUPPORT them in their struggles in this life. Who is going to take the stand?

Hey ACinKC…

No don’t jump off of the bridge, you might miss something. There are other options! LOL!

Hey Thunter34…

The church steeple is a little high don’t you think? LOL!

Hey Hal…

You are right on target. It is unfolding as we speak.

Hey Alex…

There is a lot of sensitivity involved; this is where our comfort and support can come in handy for a very good, uplifting, and empowering cause.

Hey Dad1216…

Your interaction is greatly appreciated. Perhaps there may be some constructive suggestions that can assist with the efforts of HELPING and supporting each other.

Hey Thunter34…

There is definitely great value out of this. Keep your eyes open and you will see what I am saying further down the road.

Don't Give Up, Don't Give In...Cause It Is ALL Within You To Win!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 08:06:39 pm by Eldon »

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2006, 08:05:41 pm »
::makes furious use of scroll wheel::

::exits thread::
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Eldon

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2006, 08:11:13 pm »
Hey Phiily267...

Thanks for your visit.

Take care of YOU!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 01:49:05 am by Eldon »

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2006, 08:23:36 pm »
I'm with Thunter - I have no clue what this thread is about really.  Funny how its fuzzy logic attracts so many commenters though.  "The Revelations of many...the prelude" = the prelude to what? A prelude is a revelation of what is to come.  So we're having a discussion about revealing revelations about what is to be revealed?  In the words of charlie Brown, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGH!"

Offline Eldon

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2006, 08:35:37 pm »
Hey Ravorbill...

It is also GOOD to hear from you as well. Just as Thunter34, there are more revelations to come. With these revelations, you will understand how they tie in to each other.

Stay tuned and take care of YOU!

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2006, 10:53:32 pm »
Eldon:

I think what Iggy is trying to say is you cannot keep assigning “scores” as to how people feel when they express themselves and you cannot always respond by steering what you perceive as negative thoughts and experiences into what you perceive as positive ones.  Sometimes, the best way to show genuine support is to simply listen and validate how the person is feeling.  And sometimes, you may think you are supporting someone by telling them how they should feel when in fact it causes the opposite effect.

You cannot really claim you have an “open door policy” to dissenting opinions and then in your next paragraph state that “it becomes unhealthy…when you ‘dwell’ on the situation rather than ‘dealing’ with the situation” because it already shows how fixed and inflexible your frame of mind is toward what Iggy just tried to express.  You already assume what a person “needs to do” rather than finding it out first.  Maybe someone who is saying they are having a very bad day just needs to get some reassurance from others that they can vent and that they are not alone without being told to “do something about it” and without being instructed how they should feel?

Gerry

Offline Eldon

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2006, 11:01:22 pm »
No Gerry...

Not at all. It is all a direct effort to support them with their situation. It is merely a suggestion to help them along the way. The response was written with a general context in mind. Its a reassured approach that it can be the opposite of negative thinking.

Good feedback though. Thanks.

"Don't Give Up, Don't Give In... Cause it is ALL within you to WIN!"

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2006, 11:22:07 pm »
No, razorbill, I have had no clear idea where we've all been going here...but I've been having loads of fun in the getting there anyway!

Perhaps a little pitstop on the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JGFmUcrdQo&mode=related&search=

Well we know where we're going,
But we dont know where we've been.
And we know what we're knowing,
But we can't say what we've seen.
And we're not little children.
And we know what we want.
And the future is certain.
Give us time to work it out.

Baby, it's alright !!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 11:38:16 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2006, 11:40:09 pm »
Hey Thunter34...

GOOD shot on the pitstop. Step back, take a moment, and breathe. You ARE right on track.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2006, 11:45:16 pm »
LOL-  Somehow the fun of that just seemed to fit! 

PS-  Guess you can tell I took your advice about the church steeple!
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2006, 12:04:38 am »
Hey Thunter34...

That was the better choice! LOL!

PS - It was quite fitting as well.

Offline StrongGuy

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2006, 03:04:22 am »
Eldon I have to agree this thread has me a little lost...but I'm sure it's as well-intentioned always and other will find the deeper meaning. :)

What I think gets lost, and am understanding from parts of this thread, is that one person's advice will not work for everyone and no one should think otherwise. Having a bad day vs. struggling with deep sadness and/or depression don't get fixed with the same set of rules in any way shape or form.

When I was in the dark throes of depression, if someone told me things would get better and to breathe and think happy thoughts and all that jazz I'd surely go tell them to go fuck themselves (yeah probably those exact words). 

In hindsight it wasn't what I needed or wanted to hear. It wouldn't have done jack for me cause my state of mind was dark and it wasn't something I could will - it was beyond my control.

One thing depression taught me is how easy it is to see how others can't relate, and you want to just ring people by the neck and say "I feel worthless and nothing matters and don't minimize my feelings into some convenient sentence because you have NO clue the pain I am in."

Lost lots of friends who I considered family too. I was amazed at how the people I thought who would be the most compassionate and understanding turned out to be the first to run. Not all ran on their own. I sabotaged a lot of friendships too. In my heart I wanted them to stay, but I couldn't be that same friend to them in my mental state so I made them the bad guy and pushed them away and blamed them. It seemed easier.

In terms of the threads, my view is that no one mindset rules the roost -- you participate where you feel most comfortable and you gravitate to those threads that you connect to. Not all people want to be reminded of dark days, and not all people want to be awash in superfluous happy thoughts. Some want to hear struggles to relate, others can't and don't. Some are in the middle.

Everyone has needs and it is what it is. May not seem fair. May not seem right. But it's human nature.

This place is a big place and there's a place for everyone, IMHO.

Mikey

"Get your medical advice from Doctors or medical professionals who you trust and know your history."

"Beware of the fortune teller doom and gloomers who seek to bring you down and are only looking for company, purpose and validation - not your best physical/mental interests."

"You know you all are saying that this is incurable. When the real thing you should be saying is it's not curable at the present time' because as we know, the great strides we've made in medicine." - Elizabeth Edwards

Offline Eldon

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2006, 03:25:57 am »
Hey Mikey...

Your points have been well noted and I appreciate you taking the time out to share this with us.

Not all but there are many.

Offline Eldon

Revelations of Many --- There IS A Reason
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2006, 03:41:34 am »

To My Dear Fellow Members:

There is a reason for someone whom enters into our lives. This reason can be either to “teach” you or to “assist” you as you continue to walk along your journey in this life. Through your experiences as well as others experiences, we can learn from each other in more ways than one. By doing so, this can, may, or will have a positive impact on your life.

In this life, there is a reason for ALL people, places, and things in our lives. In fact, there is a reason that the AM site was created (High 5’s to Peter!!!). If a list of reasons were to be written out, it would go on for pages and pages. However, there is a reason and it is good to know that reason so that we can increase our effort to support each other even more.

Let us keep this in mind… With support, it is an effort that is taken on the supporter’s part in order to HELP keep that individual going or to hold up or serve as a foundation or prop for them when they need it the most in their life.

I took some time out researching these topics that have been posted by our members on the forums. Listed below there are some posts that I have provided a link to for your reference. There IS a reason that these topics were created by other members of the forum.

There IS A Reason!

(High 5’s to Cliff!!!)

There IS A Reason!

(High 5’s to Hermie!!!)

There IS A Reason!

(High 5’s to David NC!!!)

There IS A Reason!

(High 5’s to Lisa!!!)

There IS A Reason !

(High 5’s to Paul!!!)

There IS A Reason!

(High 5’s to Lisa!!!)

There IS A Reason!

Who I Appreciate On Here And Why
(High 5’s to Thunter34!!!)

To each and every fellow member of this site, there is a reason for each and every one of us to have joined the AM group. I will start this thread out with my reasons for joining the group.

Now that I have shared my reasons, I invite each and every one of you to share your reasons for joining the group with the other members of the forum.

Also, as you are typing and the urge hits you to share with what you want to see from the forums, then by all means…share this with us too! If you don’t tell us then how will we ever know?!

This is a reason for this sharing session topic so it should be fun and interactive.
Let us ALL join in together and share with each other!

Don’t Give Up, Don’t Give In…Cause It Is ALL Within You To WIN!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 10:53:09 pm by Eldon »

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2006, 06:32:12 am »
Thanks for the vid thunter. 

Offline Tim Horn

Re: Revelations of Many --- There IS A Reason
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2006, 09:37:54 am »
Eldon:

With all due respect, we're going to ask that you keep your frequent "revelations" in one thread. I've merged this morning's (December 20) message  -- "Revelations of Many --- There IS A Reason" -- with this thread. 

Would you mind posting these daily affirmations in this thread in the future?

Thanks Eldon!

Tim Horn
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:42:09 am by Tim Horn »

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2006, 09:58:36 am »
Thank goodness.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2006, 10:07:34 am »
Now, THAT'S a Revelation !!

LOL- Sorry, Eldon...I just couldn't resist! 

Happy Holidays, One and All!

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2006, 10:14:00 am »
Tim, my check is in the mail! ;)

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 11:20:22 am »
I dont think this is going to end well......

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 11:25:22 am »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Waco?!  :D  :D

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 11:25:58 am »

I don't know if I am seeing things or what, but if you look in the Koresh fire above to the right of the tower.....  I swear I see a pair of breast!  Red flaming breast!!   Double D's at that!!  OMG :o
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2006, 11:29:24 am »
   I don't know if I am seeing things or what, but if you look in the Koresh fire above to the right of the tower.....  I swear I see a pair of breast!  Red flaming breast!!   Double D's at that!!  OMG :o

:o  LOL I see them now ... thanks  :D

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2006, 04:19:41 pm »
This is the first time I've laughed out loud today. Thank you, all of you!! The Waco fire pic--the serial admissions of confusion--Skeebo stole my seal clubbing notion before I could post. There are times when this forum is akin to Saturday Night Live (today being one of those times) and I adore it for that.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2006, 04:22:17 pm »
I SEE THEM, TOO !!

OK...the mysticism must be working-  revelations and signs are starting to pour forth now!

What could flaming Double-D's mean ??
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline bear60

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2006, 04:25:25 pm »
I'm waiting for Jonestown now... Stop .....before its too late!!!
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2006, 04:26:50 pm »
Uh, Danny DeVito's career is burning out? Just a guess based on the big scary clues.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2006, 04:28:01 pm »
Jonestown? Are you serving Kool-Aid as refreshments to go along with this entertainment?

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2006, 04:28:55 pm »
I'm waiting for Jonestown now... Stop .....before its too late!!!

Hey!  Wait a second here...

Eldon, is that what you sent me out for cookies and Kool-Aid for ??
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:26 pm »
I ALMOST stuck this in with the Waco pic, thought it may pounce a little too hard on Eldon's Cult Of Personality thing though!!

...... but since it has been requested!!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 04:42:23 pm by ACinKC »
RIDE!!!

Offline bear60

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2006, 04:32:55 pm »
Uh oh....the end is here.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2006, 04:36:12 pm »
And to think I even stuck some of the cherry-favored stuff in the freezer to make us some popsicles!
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2006, 04:44:08 pm »

Hal, Hunter, AC/KC, Bear, and Emeraldize:  I needed a little cheering today and you all have made me laugh...

Eldon in a round a bout way you've helped raise my spirits too.  Just don't be offended if I decline the kool aid when they start the support group at the clinic...   

I hope you all have a happy holiday!

Thomas
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2006, 05:50:12 pm »
I'm with Thunter - I have no clue what this thread is about really.  Funny how its fuzzy logic attracts so many commenters though.  "The Revelations of many...the prelude" = the prelude to what? A prelude is a revelation of what is to come.  So we're having a discussion about revealing revelations about what is to be revealed?  In the words of charlie Brown, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGH!"

Actually, I think I may have just had a (oh, God- I'm gonna have to say it...) revelation about this whole thing-  thread 1 and the intended thread 2.

But you know what?  You'll just have to wait til later for me to tell you what I think it is.

In fact, I may just have to start a separate thread...Dunno.  That will also come to be revealed.

And, Eldon:  If I get even close, I insist on a new hand gesture just for me.  No handshakes, no High-Fives...

(And Philly267, ACinKC and Dachshund:  You can just go ahead and put your hands down right now!  No, that is not the new hand gesture I was thinking of!)

If I am close when I, um...reveal my interpretation of all this, I want to claim this...

The Jazz Hands of Reassurance

~+

[attachment deleted by admin]
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2006, 05:52:03 pm »
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Love Jazz Hands!!!

Shit, im gay.... DAMNIT....

I retract my previous statement regarding the aforementioned Hands of Jazz!
RIDE!!!

Offline Eldon

Re: Revelations of Many --- There IS A Reason (Updated)
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2006, 06:05:26 pm »
Hello Tim!

It is GOOD to hear from YOU today. I have no problem at all with posting within this thread. I will include future content inside of this thread.It does make sense to keep it all together. Very GOOD point indeed.

Thanks Tim!

To My Fellow Members...

Just as there is a reason for the creation of the other threads, there is a reason for the creation of this thread just as well. As you follow the thread you will gain a clearer picture.

Is there not a reason for you to have joined the AM forum Group?

Now Playing: Rare Earth - Get Ready

Don't Give Up, Don't Give In...Cause It Is ALL Within You To WIN!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 05:17:25 am by Eldon »

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2006, 08:47:31 am »
... With no malice towards none, let’s review together the meaning of a Revelation.

Eldon, I'm sorry for being such a pedant but "no malice towards none" is a double negative, which in English makes your statement the equivalent of "with malice towards some or all."   It was probably a typo since I often make similar mistakes while trying to compose anything longer than 3 lines.

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2006, 09:38:22 am »
There are times when this forum is akin to Saturday Night Live (today being one of those times) and I adore it for that.

Yup - welcome to the AIDSMeds comedy hour .... sometimes it's just too good y'know!

Offline ACinKC

Re: Revelations of Many --- There IS A Reason (Updated With Added Content)
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:59 am »
Where is this mornings Verse DAMNIT!!!

I want to be fucking enlightened!  Somebody fucking enlighten me NOW damnit!!!

I feel like I am back in college waking and baking and desperately searching for Benny Hinn on TV.... that was some serious soul saving!!!

Although this looks EERILY similar to Jonestown in the above post.....

RIDE!!!

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2006, 12:12:54 pm »
Hey, AC!  Maybe this can help...

http://www.farting-preacher.com/
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2006, 12:53:20 pm »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:59:01 pm by emeraldize »

Offline dad1216

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2006, 01:38:07 pm »

I want to be fucking enlightened!  Somebody fucking enlighten me NOW damnit!!!

Hey ACinKC…

It’s GOOD to see that you need something GOOD first thing in the morning.  This is GOOD enough to have a reason to be GOOD.  All reasons have a GOOD side and a not so GOOD side.  For all reasons I will try to be GOOD and give a reason to your need to have that GOOD sensation.  For this reason I researched the reason of your need and a GOOD reason appeared.  This may not be as GOOD as the reason you need but my reason is to provide you with a GOOD reason   

•   I thought a thought that I thought I had thought but the thought that I had thought wasn’t the thought that I had thought I had thought       
    so maybe if I had thought the thought that I thought I thought I wouldn't have thought so much

•   If you're happy and you know it, get out of my house!

•   Well technically it’s not a knife...it’s a sharpened piece of metal...

Hope this helps AC…..

23 years HIV+ (Oct 88)
11 years AIDS (March 00)

CD4=83  VL=47,000  (May 2011)
CD4=63  VL=78,470  (Oct 2010)
Prezista..Norvir..Truvada

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2006, 03:06:33 pm »
I thought a thought that I thought I had thought but the thought that I had thought wasn’t the thought that I had thought I had thought       
    so maybe if I had thought the thought that I thought I thought I wouldn't have thought so much

That is partly why I still haven't posted my thread revelation!  It came, but has since halfway vanished...like the details of a dream upon waking.

A big, fat revelatory PHOOEY to that, dammit !   

I swear I will get it back, though.  And you smart-asses' heads are gonna implode when I do! Then it's just gonna be me and Eldon left here in-the-know and laughing!  HA!

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2006, 03:21:39 pm »
I thought a thought that I thought I had thought but the thought that I had thought wasn’t the thought that I had thought I had thought       

That is partly why I still haven't posted my thread revelation!  It came, but has since halfway vanished...like the details of a dream upon waking.

A big, fat revelatory PHOOEY to that, dammit !   

I swear I will get it back, though.  And you smart-asses' heads are gonna implode when I do! Then it's just gonna be me and Eldon left here in-the-know and laughing!  HA!

Somebody has been doing Whipets!!!!

I have found the meaning of life and forgotten it 45 seconds later!!!  THose things are DANGEROUSLY fun.
RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2006, 03:28:40 pm »
Somebody has been doing Whipets!!!!

Whipets hell, they're all doing crack... :o

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2006, 03:31:28 pm »
Crack is what got me here!  MY crack, couldnt keep the damn thing CLOSED for a while there!  Ahhhhhhhhhh good times......
RIDE!!!

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2006, 03:32:46 pm »
Another revelation!

(Well....not really, I suppose.)
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2006, 03:34:22 pm »
RIDE!!!

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2006, 03:35:07 pm »
That's not a revelation, either.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.