HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Vaginal sex

(1/4) > >>

QwwwQ:
Hi everyone ,
Lets get right into it.

I would like your assessment for my situation.

Im a male, i went to a massage parlour, where the masseur is a gay male, after the massage he offered oral sex, he gave me oral for about 10-15 mins and He refused to swallow ejaculate, once we finished i went to the shower and cleaned myself.

1- what if he had cuts in his mouth ? Or any other stds.. since i know nothing about this guy, there was alot of saliva

2- i mastrubate alot usually, and i didnt have cuts as far as i remember (dark room).

3 - two days after the incident (been 12 days), i have penis and testicle ache and the area above the penis , no burning while urinating or discharge or sores (untill now i hope), so im freaking our and starting linking stuff here.

4 - keep in mind that im not sexually active i havent had sex in years, and i get testesd every two years (mandatory for visa in the country im in)

5 - all this is in the assumption that he has hiv (gay and massage parlour, sorry)
I mean he does that alot.

Would appreciate explanations here, as my anxiety is through the roof, Thanks.

Jim Allen:
"What if" ...

Look pain in your testicles has nothing to do with HIV regardless of your HIV status.
See a GP and treat whatever is making you sick.

Biologically, four conditions need to be present for HIV transmission to occur:
The virus must be present in an infectious body fluid from the HIV positive person, it must be present at sufficient levels to cause infection. There must be an effective route of transmission, and it must reach susceptible cells in another person.

You did not meet any of the 4 biological conditions needed.

Yes I read your post and no you did not even meet the conditions even taking into consideration your "What if" he had cuts in his mouth.

There hasn’t been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked") and for good reason the facts are that saliva is not HIV infectious, it also contains over a dozen elements that neutralize HIV and getting your penis sucked lacks the exposure needed for transmission.

So unless "What if" he was stabbed in the mouth during the blowjob and had pints of blood pissing out of his face you did not even have a theoretical risk, you simple had none.

My advice is to move on with your life and stop looking for a concern you simply don't have.

Jim 

QwwwQ:
Thanks for the fast reply jim ..

I hope you understand the situation .. when the pains started to come i started linking stuff (you go back to your old bills) .. i will visit the gp for the testies issue, but would i require an std test?

Jim Allen:
Not over this specific incident, its simply is no HIV risk and a low risk for bacterial infections. See the doctor and check regarding the testicle pain, this can be caused by many bacterial infections also not sexually transmitted ones or mistaken for other issues.

Just test whenever next due for STI's and make sure to test at least yearly.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

QwwwQ:
Hello sir,

I just noticed that i have a small cut under the urethra (hurts a little), and its been there for a while since the incident, wouldnt the virus somehow find its way in that cut or urethra ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version