Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:12:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 367
Total: 368

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Re: dating in general  (Read 8668 times)

Offline PRMike

Re: dating in general
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:34:45 pm »
HI MY NAME IS MIKE AND FOR ME IT HAS BEEN REALLY HARD TO FIND SOMEONE TO DATE NOT TO MENTION GET INVOLVED WITH I HAVE BEEN POSITIVE FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN DIVORCED FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND I MISS BEING ABLE TO GO TO BED AND HAVE A WARM BODY NEXT TO ME...
I HAVE E-MAILED A FEW WOMEN AND I MET ONE THAT I LIKED ALOT BUT SHE HAD TO MOVE TO GA SO IT DID NOT WORK OUT,,, BUT I AM TALKING TO THIS LADY WHICH I ALSO LIKE AND WE MET FOR LUNCH THIS PAST SATURDAY AND WE HAVE E-MAILED EACH OTHER BUT WE HAVE NOT SPOKEN ON THE PHONE SINCE AND I WANT TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER DATE AND IF SHE THINKS THAT WE WILL CONTINUE SEEING EACH OTHER WHICH I HOPE WE WILL...
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH A WOMAN THAT I'M AFFRAID THAT I MIGHT SCARE HER OFF.
ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO VENT AND SEE IF THERE'S ANYONE IN THE SAME SITURATION AS I AM ???
BYE  PRMIKE

[attachment deleted by admin]
PRMike

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Re: dating in general
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 08:00:10 pm »
Hi Mike, welcome to the forums.

I've removed this post from the thread you posted it in - because you posted in the Women's forum and you don't seem to be a woman.

I'm in a long-term relationship, so sorry, but I can't really relate to your situation. I'm sure others will chime in though.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:02:42 pm »
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forums. Typing in all-caps in the interwebs is considered shouting and makes reading your stuff a bit difficult.

MtD

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 08:15:03 pm »
Mike~~

Hello and welcome to the forums. It seems to me that you have someone in mind with the lady you have been emailing but you say the phone conversations has stopped? How was the meeting? Maybe you should email her and ask her what she thought about the meeting. All the second guessing may end up driving you crazy...Good Luck and keep us posted.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline PRMike

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 08:35:09 pm »
 Hi thank you for your responces and advise...   i'm new to computers so please forgive me for my errors...
  to Queen Akasha  well the meeting was really nice we ordered lunch and while we waited we talked
 about our past and our health  and a few things that we each liked..
 I left feeling pretty good,,, but now that i think about it i wonder if it was a mistake when the subject
of my ex-wife came up,,, you see my ex and i had a bad marriage and i told her alot of the things that
tore my marriage apart.. do you think it was a mistake? I feel the need to be honest and upfront...
well anyway thankyou again bye
   PRMike

PRMike

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 08:39:35 pm »
life is full of problems so we do what we can.  Good luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline IzPoz

• God, grant me the serenity...
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:34:02 pm »
Hi Mike, and welcome to the forums.

You are doing pretty well for someone so new to computers. Don't mind MtD, he might seem like a tiger, but he's really a pussy cat  ;) :-*

As for the date with the girl, take things a little slow, because chances are, she's just as scared as you are. Definitely send her an email, saying how much you enjoyed your lunch and your talk. Tell her how you hope to see her again soon, as it would be nice to get to know her more.

Talking about your ex could be hard when meeting a woman for the first time. Sometimes it's best to leave that for another conversation, after you have gotten to know each other more. However, what's done is done, and the only thing you can do is move forward and do your best to not make that same mistake.

Ask her if you can call her, even offer your phone number first. Meeting someone over the internet (I'm assuming here, did you meet her over the internet?) can be difficult, and very hard to trust at first. Take things slow, because it's a scary world out there.

Good luck! I hope things pan out for you!
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Offline asaint

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 10:17:46 pm »
Well Mike I'm sort of in the same position as you. I was married for 20 years, divorced for 3. I miss being married a lot. I haven't dated anyone as of yet.

But like REMO posted in the womens forum it seems when you read peoples profiles they expect a lot from the other party and quite frankly I disagree. I do have my standards but they are based on attraction.
Money can't buy you love... oh wait thats a song   LOL

Happy hunting
Bob
6/11 VL <50   CD4 (9%)   CD8 (54%}

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 10:28:10 pm »
Hi thank you for your responces and advise...   i'm new to computers so please forgive me for my errors...
  to Queen Akasha  well the meeting was really nice we ordered lunch and while we waited we talked
 about our past and our health  and a few things that we each liked..
 I left feeling pretty good,,, but now that i think about it i wonder if it was a mistake when the subject
of my ex-wife came up,,, you see my ex and i had a bad marriage and i told her alot of the things that
tore my marriage apart.. do you think it was a mistake? I feel the need to be honest and upfront...
well anyway thankyou again bye
   PRMike

Mike, this is strictly my opinion and if it was a situation of this being myself instead of the lady,ok.
I would've been ok with the chat about our past and health. Now depending on what you said about the ex and how long you dwelled on it might have played a factor with me. To me it is ok to discuss what may have broken the marriage up but if it went to saying some derogatory things about her, I would wonder. Or if you said you still had feelings for her after 5 years depending on how long you were married to her. It's really hard to say w/o knowing what was said. I'm strictly going by the info you supplied.

But you say that you still correspond with her by email. Not sure why the phone conversations would stop unless she has just been busy or sometimes folks just don't feel like talking. The thing is that you did get a reply. Are you going to ask her how she enjoyed the date? It's good to take things slow since it was only a first meeting. And I'm sure she prolly appreciated your honesty....Next time don't dwell on the ex and maybe just discuss what you are looking for. Just my thoughts.....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:30:11 pm by Queen Akasha »
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 02:14:35 am »
PRMike-

Prospects for new love prefer that baggage from past relationships be left on the curb. Clean slates are much easier vehicles on which to start conversations.

I was gonna say that these fora aren't a great for meeting new lovers, but that would be disingenuous...

Brent
(Who welcomes Mike to AIDSmeds)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline goatwriter

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 04:08:38 am »
Hi Mike.
  The situation you find yourself in is not exclusive to hiv + men, but being hiv+ makes it a hell of a lot harder. 

firstly I'm not clear if the women you had the date with is + as well , and if you are looking only for + women.  The + dating scene is full of its   own  special problems. You often hear + women complaining about the men on the dating sites, in forums and letter pages. But I had my own complaints about these women. Seemed to me there was a lot of double standards.  Women were complaining that men couldn't commit, but come on.. when you view someones profile and its says something like "I'm sick of guys who don't want to commit, I need a man who can love me and be true " etc, - that's bunny boiler material. And if you met a women who said that in a bar or at work you'd give her a wide berth. I think people on dating sites generaly expect too much, at least the hetros. Man, you date, you talk , you fuck. Move on if it ain't right. Its no big deal. And sex is good. At least I think it is.
 Anyway, i digress somewhat.  I think what you are suffering from is S.L.F syndrome ( sad lonely fuck). This is when , enough time goes by where you haven't been with a women ( or man) and you start to feel you are surrounded by an aura of unattractive vibrations. A kind of desperation sets in, which sadly , is unattractive to most people - and the longer you go without , the less confidence you have, which also is unattractive to most people
 So ,how to get out of this? Like I say, its not exclusive to poz people, but we got to work extra hard. OK. Here are my tips.
 1. Use everything at your disposal. Hiv dating sites, support groups etc, but please. Don't give up on neg women either. If you read my post 'True Love' , it will  show you what can happen out there in the real world.
 2. Try to get laid. I don't know the law in your part of the world regarding disclosure , or your moral/ emotional take on it. But if you can just get laid a few times , that can boost your confidence dramatically and women will feel that. Its like buses,you wait forever but when one comes then you can be sure a few more are coming along right behind.
 3. Be a player.. Women love a guy who is a bit of a bastard. 'The art of seduction' is a good book on... well, the art of seduction. I haven't read "The Game" but it may have some good tips too. I'm sure you have plenty of your own resources to pull on.
 And it doesn't matter if you are looking for love and relationship. You still gotta be sexy first. Its not gonna be a good start to date someone based on sympathy and sadness. Be sexy. I know its not easy, but like i say, us hiv + guys and girls really have to pull out all the stops.  And remember,as an hiv + man, even if you are dating + women, you still have to compete.
 And of course, you don't have to be a real bastard. Its just a game.
 4. work on yourself. Don't believe that another person can bring you happiness or security alone. Those things come from you. A spiritual practice, therapy, art, work, whatever floats your boat,- but get that boat afloat first.
   OK. I hope this helps a little. Good luck mate.

Offline PRMike

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 04:22:42 am »
Hi everybody, well my lady friend did call me last night and we spoke for alittle while and she said that she enjoyed our lunch together which made me feel good but at the end of the conversation she asked me if i would'nt mind being friends which i said to her that it would be ok with me,, I also replied that i could not force her to be my woman and she had a good laugh at that,, so now i guess it's up to time..
well thank you everybody it feels good having someone to talk to.
bye and have a great day always PRMike
PRMike

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 04:44:16 am »
3. Be a player.. Women love a guy who is a bit of a bastard.

Goatwriter
I'm still reading through the rest of your post but just had to respond to the above comment you made. Speaking as a woman, who has many women friends, I think I can speak for all of them when I emphatically respond to that with:

Um…the hell we do!

Many of us may make the mistake of going out with bastards, due to bad choices and allowing men to behave like bastards towards us due to insecurities, but that doesn’t mean we necessarily love it. Many of us have just been repeating unhealthy patterns, due to ignorance and self issues in need of addressing.

Merely my opinion but, any man who is a bastard to a woman is not a man worth knowing. Just as any woman who is a bastard/bitch to a man is not worth knowing either. In fact, any human who is a bastard/bitch to any other human is not worth knowing, in my books.

Just saying. 

With respect and, like I said, still reading…
Melia
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 04:48:52 am by sweetasmeli »
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 05:31:41 am »
I had the same reaction to Goat's comments as Melia did.

And when I got to the bit where you (Goat) said "And of course, you don't have to be a real bastard. Its just a game." I thought to myself - game-playing is just as bad.

Mike, one thing I learned the hard way is that the more desperate you are to become part of a couple, the more elusive relationships seem to become. I might be in a long-term relationship now, but I wasn't always.

About six months before I began the relationship I'm in now, I decided that I might well end up alone, but if that was going to be the case, then I'd better be happy with my own company. As soon as I started living for me and developing interests other than an obsessive search for a partner, I started getting offers left, right and center. I had a pick of quite a few and guess what - I most certainly did NOT choose the bastards!

So the score, for me, is: Bastards-0, NiceGuy-100

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 05:38:41 am »
Goatwriter
I'm still reading through the rest of your post but just had to respond to the above comment you made. Speaking as a woman, who has many women friends, I think I can speak for all of them when I emphatically respond to that with:

Um…the hell we do!

haha, that jumped right at me too.

But he is right though that you need to spread yourself thin, reach out to as many women as possible via the net, work, social networks whatever, because even if nothing turns out with them, you will break out somewhat of the cycle of feeling nothing is going on sexually.

Moreover he is right that desperation isn't sexy. For me as a woman it's nice to think that someone just wants to get to know you, and isn't necessarily looking for a warm body to fill the void as soon as possible (although, we are all desperate in that sense, but it is possible to accentuate another side without denying your needs).

I know that there are a lot of poz women out there looking for love, I believe they are not more picky than neg women but maybe more guarded b/c when life deals you too many a blow you start to cower, and look at small things as indicating danger.

Next time try not to talk too much about the ex; and I also suggest, instead of sitting and talking about painful things - and for us HIV+ many things are painful, something which always worked for me is doing something on dates like playing pool, bowling or whatever, even going to the movies. I know it sounds goofie and may not be applicable to everyone but for me that takes the stress off "the date" and puts you in a situation where you are interacting and laughing and also see small (sexy) things in each other's behavior. Of course in a movie people usually don't see/talk but then later you talk about it or you make fun of the movie if it was crap. What I'm trying to say, all my good dates where such in which something was done, we went somewhere, we did something, and the bad dates were ones in which we interviewed each other over dinner or alcohol.

Having written all these advices I still don't know what the F I am talking about and it's all a bit of a stumble in the dark even when it works - but isn't that the case for everybody?

Take care & good luck,
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:45:37 am by Dragonette »
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline PRMike

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 05:57:03 am »
Hi again,  wow there are so many things that ran through my mind when i read the latest responces to what i asked but one thing is for sure and that is that i'm not a player nor a bastard, i strongly beleive that if you want to find a good woman you have to treat her like a lady and respect her that is why i hide nothing and i try to let her know that i want someone to love and have that person love me back, it may be because i was married for so long but i like knowing that there is someone in my life and that we will be there for each other through thick and thin..
yes i must admit that i haven't had sex in over 5 yrs but i'm not into hookers and i dont want to make love to a non positive woman and take the chance of infecting her, i dont think i could live with myself knowing that i was the cause of hurting someone so that is why i want to meet a woman that is also positive...
I know that there is alot of guys that dont give a damm about the actions they take but i do and i rather wait until i meet that special woman,,  well i just want to say thankyou for your opinons..
bye always PRMike
PRMike

Offline keyite

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 09:53:36 am »
PRMike, welcome to the forums. If nothing else, it sounds like a nice friendship might blossom with this lady. That's pretty valuable. It also sounds like you have a great attitude so I think you should just continue putting yourself out there, on the Internet, support groups and other social situations, and I bet you'll bump into Miss Right sooner or later.

Offline goatwriter

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:15 pm »
Dear Mike.
   just because some of us poz guys have sex with neg women, doesn't mean we don't give a damn. In my case , I've done the research and I believe that if due care is taken the risk or passing on infection is minimal.
 There is a greater chance of you killing someone by driving your car, and about the same chance as being struck by lightning or infecting someone by having an accident at work. but its a personal choice, and for a long time I also only wanted to date poz women. And I met some wonderful ones too.

Hello Girls. Yes, I thought that would get you going. I did say "a bit " of a bastard. I'm actually a very nice guy, but nice is not always enough. At least not in the seduction stage. when love comes around, sure , then you can be nice pretty much all you want.
 A recent BBC documentary looked at all the literary figures that have stoked the romantic imaginations of women. From Mr Darcy to Heathcliffe and our modern day movie idols..  the bastard does have a slight edge.  Its not about being a real bastard, its about putting a bit of edge and sexiness into the proceedings.

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 04:04:01 pm »
Hey Mike
I agree with Keyite in that even if nothing more develops it sounds like you may find a nice friendship blossoming with your lady friend. Also you do have a great attitude, this bit especially stood out to me:

i strongly beleive that if you want to find a good woman you have to treat her like a lady and respect her that is why i hide nothing and i try to let her know that i want someone to love and have that person love me back

It's comforting to know that there are still gentlemen out there who think like that.

I also agree with Ann in that the more desperate one is to find a relationship the more elusive they seem to become.

I actually cherish all my friendships now; I have some wonderful friends, male and female, all over the globe. Until a few years ago, I had spent most of my adult life in long-term relationships and friendships had always kind of taken second place. Not any more. My family and friends are the most important people in my life now.

I still hope for a relationship, but I guess I am nervous of the whole dating notion, having never done it. And for now, to be honest, I'm just not really that bothered. The desire for a relationship is important to me, just not SO important anymore. Which is ok.

Anyway, I wish you all the best luck in your endeavours, Mike. :)

On a slightly different note, I feel compelled to respond to the following:

A recent BBC documentary looked at all the literary figures that have stoked the romantic imaginations of women. From Mr Darcy to Heathcliffe and our modern day movie idols..  the bastard does have a slight edge.  Its not about being a real bastard, its about putting a bit of edge and sexiness into the proceedings.

In my opinion, the stuff portrayed in movies/novels/song lyrics etc above 'love' and 'romance' is mainly misleading and mythical bulls**t. It’s not healthy and it’s not realistic. And because this bulls**t is splashed across our TV screens/in our literature etc at every given opportunity, most people are brainwashed into thinking that that is how love and romance should be.

For example:
The idea that love is pain = utter bulls**t.
The 'treat 'em mean, keep ‘em keen' notion = utter bulls**t.
The mythical image of bastards being sexy = utter bulls**t.

The list is endless...

However, many people believe what they read and see, soaking it all up like sponges, day in and day out. And then said brainwashed people go out and try to form relationships based on such beliefs. Hence the level of dysfunctional relationships, often resulting in separation/divorce or, even worse, 2 unhappy individuals stuck in a situation that sucks.

I am tired of hearing about the distorted notion that love and relationships are about game-playing. Relationships should never involve playing games - and by games, I mean mind games - of the 'messing with someone's head' variety.

I’ve said this before in other threads and I’ll say it again: Too many people behave so inappropriately towards their partners in relationships and often don't even realise they are doing it or, even worse, don't care that they are doing it. And too many people settle for much less than they actually realise they are worth. So both parties remain stuck inside unhealthy dysfunctional relationships, unaware of how much better things could actually be. ---Sigh--- Folks, IT REALLY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY! (capitals intended)

Apologies to Mike for going a little off track, but I just had to get that off my chest.

Melia

PS: Sorry Mike, forgot to say: Welcome to the forums! :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:08:00 pm by sweetasmeli »
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline PRMike

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 06:54:05 pm »
Hi sweetasmeli thankyou for your kind words and advise, as for being a gentalman well i was raised to respect women and i must admit that when i used to drink i was a machista ( male ego) really bad..
and i did not like the things i said and did so i stoped drinking..
well thankyou again bye for now always PRMike
PRMike

Offline PRMike

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 11:03:51 am »
Hi I just want to wish you guys a Happy Fathers Day also to all the single Moms.
May you enjoy this day with your children. :D
PRMike

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.