Main Forums > In Memoriam

Jan Waddell (anniebc)

(1/3) > >>

newt:
Jan Waddell (anniebc here) - 7th August Jan lost her courageous long battle.  She went peacefully at Southland Hospice, Invercargill, New Zealand . She fought till the end and her family and friends greatly miss her. She was the most wonderful, loving, caring and giving person you could ever meet.  She will be missed by her family and her many friends from all over the world. Rest in power, Jan

- matt (the newt)

J.R.E.:
 :'(

Oh,... I am so saddened to hear this.  My heart goes out to her family and friends. Ed and I had the opportunity to meat Jan, at one of the AMC's. She will be missed.

Thank you Matt, for informing us. It's a very sad day. I hope you are doing well.

RIP -Jan

Ray

ThomM:
AMG has lost yet one more member of the family, My Darling Jan, know you are deeply missed but I/we know you are finally a peace.
  I'm sure that Ric, Moffie, and Joe have welcomed you with the other AMG folks there and I'm sure that Rocky is still 'herding' his ducks.

Hugs to you all.  CYA Later!

Jim Allen:
Sad news, and regrettably, I only chatted with Jan once, wish it had been more.

RIP Jan, and wishing friends and family strength during this time.

Tonny2:

ojo.          Hi all!…it’s always so sad that read the passing of a sister/brother of this positive family…last time I “talked” to her, she told me her meds didn’t work anymore, resistance, I me ruined to her my resistente story and told her about my life saving treatment, she told me that the meds I’m taking they were not available in her country…she will be missed…rest in peace dear friend.😭

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version