Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 343
Total: 344

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: a message from Mini - in her own words  (Read 66130 times)

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
Re: a message from Mini - in her own words
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2007, 10:25:28 am »
My brother will be 8 years old.  He's gonna have a Spiderman party again.  He really keeps liking Spiderman all the time.  My favorite Christmas song is "12 days of Christmas" and "Silent Night" and the song they are singing on my cd right now ("we wish you a merry Christmas")  But, what is piggy pudding?  That doesn't sound very good, but I do like ham and cheese sandwiches for my lunch.  My favorite animal is a pony.  We have 2 horses next door.  We named them Thunder and Lightening but I don't know what the real names are.  If the guy comes again and we see him we'll ask if we can ride them.  We feed them apples from our tree but not carrots because mom said we have to eat those not the horses.  My paw-paw has a bear rug made out of a real bear and a wolf rug, too.  (mom adds that the pelts were given to paw-paw by the DNR in Alaska when he was flying long-line.  He did NOT kill either one.)

In school we learned about snowflakes and snowmen.  We made some snowflakes and put them on our big window which is in the living room.  Today for lunch I'm gonna have ham with melted cheese with cheese puffs.  What will you have for lunch?  I have to go back to therapy with Mrs. Joan again after Christmas and after they take a picture of my brain.  I took fishoil today and it makes me fart. (mom says, "good grief!  ::)
 Told you I type what she says")

Oh, wait, I have a dragon that has my name, too.  ok, that's all.  Bye.

Mini (who just asked her mom who "mini" is :-\)
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 11:08:07 am »
Hi Mini it's me Sam. Sometimes when people use the computer they use a made up name for fun. My dad uses the name Dachshund on the computer. Sometimes people call him Doxie, or Aunty Doxie, even though he isn't an Aunt or even a girl. No comments from the peanut gallery. I bet your real name is Little Princess Farts Alot. ;D My dad said be good and to tell you I'm kidding about the farts alot part. My dad told me to tell you sometimes our medicines make us fart and that proves they are working. In with the good and out with the bad. My dad says it's okay to fart as long as you say excuse me.

Tell your brother I think Spiderman is very cool. Have you finished the picture you were drawing for us? I have to go now my dad brought me a soup bone from the store and I am so excited.

your friend,
Sam

Dan J.

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007, 11:10:31 am »
Hi Mini! When I was about your age I had a horse & his name was Lightening. I rode that horse all over my Grandfathers farm. When my Grandfather sold the farm I had to sell the horse because I didn't have anywhhere to keep him since I lived in town.

I take fish oil and it gives me gas too. Shoooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL

I usually don't eat lunch, unless I am really hungry!

What is your favoite subject in school?

Hope you have a good day!

Dan & Felix(the schnauzer)

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 11:44:24 am »
Giant Rat wonders how you feel about ratties.

Have you seen Ratatouille yet? Giant Rat thinks you should - and not just because he's a rat. =)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:46:31 am by Mouse »

Offline minismom

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2007, 03:28:40 pm »
I saw Ratatouille in the movie theater.  Dad says my name's not Princess Farts A Lot but that's what I do!  Everybody thought it was funny that you wrote fart!  I don't really fart a lot they are just loud and stinky.  We set up our Nativity.  We set up the angels, and the shepherd, and Mary,and the camel.  And, we set up the sheep and the donkey and the cow and Jospeph and the baby Jesus.  oh, and the star.

My favorite part in school now is dot-to-dot and coloring.  Bye!

Mini

From mom: please remember that mini is only 7 1/2 and unable to debate our beliefs / faith with adults.
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline fearless

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007, 05:42:53 pm »
Mini,
I was lucky not to get eaten by a shark or stung by some other sea creature. I did not wear a diving suit, just my speedos and the water was very cold. Maybe when you get older and you can swim better your mummy will let you swim in the ocean too.

My mum is having her birthday on Saturday, like your brother. My mum is much older than your brother. She turns 70, but I don't think she likes spider man very much. I bought her a pretty necklace with pearls on it. I hope she likes it. We are having a big family bbq, with steaks and sausages and shrimps and birthday cake.

Will you have birthday cake at your brothers birthday.
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2007, 08:13:06 pm »
I'm in Texas too! Hi Mini.

Wendy

Offline minismom

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007, 03:07:19 pm »
My brother is gonna have vanilla cake and chocolate icing.  It is sugar free so I can eat it.  Happy Birthday to your mom!  I have to take my fart medicine and my pill medicine right now.  (dramatic pause for effect 8))  I am going Christmas caroling tonight.  My arms and legs hurt a lot and I can't walk too far.  I get tired and have to sit down.  Now I have to go clean the playroom up for my brother's birthday.  I have to clean up all the little toys and put them in the clear container.  I want to clean up the costumes but (my sister) is picking them up now.  I have to go, dad keeps calling my name.  I will write later if I can.  Bye!

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007, 04:22:24 pm »
We set up our Nativity.  We set up the angels, and the shepherd, and Mary,and the camel.  And, we set up the sheep and the donkey and the cow and Jospeph and the baby Jesus.  oh, and the star.

Hi Mini!

My name is mikie and I live in Ohio. I've enjoyed reading about you and your family. My family is me, my boyfriend (Jim) and three boy cocker spaniels (Joxer, Aries, and Zeus).

When I was just a kid, I was the oldest brother and had two little brothers. After our parents would set up the natvity, we used to be bad and hide the baby Jesus!!  :o Mom and Dad would come home from work to find him (the baby Jesus) on top the barn, or behind the camels and sheep, or sometimes even lying on the star! We weren't too bad though - we never moved him too far away. We didn't want to get into trouble and not get any presents for Christmas. ;)

Thanks for talking about your Nativity and making me remember what me and my brothers did. I'll call them on the phone this weekend (they live down in NC) and we'll probably all laugh about how silly we were.

Oh, I take some icky medicine too; even though it makes me throw up some, it does keep me well. I used to take the same kind that you take now and I mixed it in milk too. It still tasted icky; but it did help. I take different medicines now; but none that make me fart.  ;D At my house it's the dog Joxer that farts!  :o That's okay we still love him even he does gross us out sometimes. He's funny in the summer because we have a pool and he just loves to go swimming. I have to keep the gate locked to keep him out!

Hope you have a nice Christmas!
mikie

leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline minismom

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2007, 07:56:22 pm »
Little Steven,
I hope your mom had a great party.  Did you mom get presents?  My Nana came to my brother's birthday party - we can't use names on the laptop and that includes my name, right?

I like gingerbread men and little tiny teddy bears.  I going back in therapy after Christmas.  We went to an old Fort in our town.  It showed us how old people celebrated Christmas a long time ago.  We met the Santa named - what was his name, mom? Mom says," Belshnikle".  He gave me candy and my brother a stick. 

Mikie,
It's a good thing you don't let your dog in the swimming pool.  We don't have a swimming pool or you dog could come and swim at our house.

I have to take my nose medicine because I have nose issues.  I'm a kid and I don't want to ever grow up and not get to have fun!  What do you do for fun?

Goodnight!  OH, and it's raining here and we went out to dinner.

mini - but don't worry, that's not my real name
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2007, 08:59:16 pm »
Hi Mini:

It's snowing here-lots!  I don't even want to go anywhere, it's so snowy out.  It's hard to see when you're driving.  I'm glad you're only getting rain.  Today I didn't really do too much.  I went to the library and to Big Lots to get some socks.  Oh, I also went to Payless to get some dress boots.  I found a really nice pair.  I hope you have a really good evening.  I'm off to watch a movie.  Take care of yourself and your nose, sweetie!
Peace-
B
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline minismom

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2007, 09:04:29 pm »
Hi everyone.  This is mum writing instead of mini.  I just wanted to let you all know that mini hasn't been ignoring you!  She's not very happy that she's not been able to write.  She has had a couple of late nights (including tonight) and has had to go to bed as soon as we get home.  She has also been sleeping a lot during the day as she is now pretty ill.  The stuffy crap that was in her head is now in her chest :(. She's back on breathing treatments to keep it broken up.  Prayerfully she'll feel better tomorrow and stay awake long enough to write.

Thanks for everything that you have meant to my little girl.

mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 05:50:30 am »
Hi Mini this is your friend Sam. I hope your Mom reads you my message when you wake up. It makes me sad to hear that you are sick. My dad has me stay under the covers all warm and cozy whenever I feel bad. I hope you feel better soon. Do as Mommy and Daddy tell you to do, so you will feel all better when Santa comes on Christmas.

your friend,
Sam
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:00:34 am by Dachshund »

Offline mjmel

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 06:48:45 am »
So sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, mini. Hope this passes soon so that you will be up on your feet and not feeling yukky.   ;)
The weather is lousy outside here in Ohio. It must be the same in west virginia. It's so, so cold so it's a good time to stay snugged up under your blankets and rest up well.

Must send you a funny picture of Geogie (the pig) soon. I have to look for it cause I have so many pictures of him. He's so handsome, as you know.

:)
Mike M

Offline Nadine

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2007, 07:11:23 am »
Sorry to hear you are feeling yucky Mini  :( 

Buddy sends you BIG DOGGIE KISSES!!!

(his kisses always makes Mommy feel better)

Stay warm sweetie

Offline penguin

• The Penguin Whisperer
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 07:21:53 am »
sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, mini  :(

feel better soon!

big kiss - kate x

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:29:00 am by penguin »

Offline minismom

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2007, 08:23:03 am »
I'm still sick.  I have no idea what's wrong with me but I am coughing and I have nose issues.  Thank you for the doggy kisses.  I have to take Musinex and take my peace pipe (breathing treatment) with my yucky meds.  Me and my dad and my brothers and my sisters, except for one of my sisters - she is 3 - was in a play last night.  I stood there and coughed and coughed.  Then we ate spaghetti and cookies there, too.  My Nana gave me sugar free cookies but they were too little so I got 4 and everybody else only got one because it was big.  I don't like spaghetti.  I only eat the meatballs and bread.  Mom said I don't have to have school today but I want to have school because I don't want to stay by myself in bed.  That's just too boring!  I can't go play in the snow.  Mom says it's too cold and i'm still coughing.  Do I have a fever, mom?  (mom says, "no, hun.") I don't have a fever.  I have to go eat my breakfast.  I'm having toasted bread and tea.  I can't have milk, but I want milk.  I cried last night when I went to bed because I didn't want to go to bed.

Goodbye!
mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:14 am »
Aw, Miss Mini. I do hope you feel better.  My kitty Poppy sends you big kitty purrs and kisses!  Take care of yourself and listen to your mummy and daddy!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline minismom

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2007, 03:29:00 pm »
I'm not feelin' better yet.  I had school today.  I did my alphabetical order and my (cough cough) I forgot what that other thing was.  Oh, yeah, my "thinker".  I had new reading words like reindeer and Santa and star and tree and candy cane and stuff that was about Christmas.  (cough cough)  I still don't know why I'm coughing.  Make sure you can find the picture of Georgie.  What are getting for Christmas for Georgie the baby fat pig?  Maybe I need some more Mucinex.  But my nose is still running and I sneeze.  Does anybody know who made up all these songs?  (mom inserts that she's talking about the songs on the Christmas CD we're listening to).  That's all I want to tell you.  A long time ago we went to MOPS and everybody was in their pajamas. That's all I want to tell you again.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2007, 03:51:45 pm »
Hi Mini this is Sam. I hope you like this Christmas Carol. I got my friend Jack to sing it just for you. I hope you feel better soon.

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqS6CR5ZbRk

Offline minismom

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2007, 04:14:15 pm »
Thank you for the singing dog.  My brothers and sisters watched it a lot of times.  My littlest sister (she's 3 and MR) says it's HER dog and laughs.  I know it's not her dog but she says it is.  She laughs all the time and screams and cries.  Bye!

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline mjmel

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2007, 07:17:59 pm »
So here is the picture of Georgie that I find funny cause he's posing for the camera. See! he's smiling.

Georgie loves sweet peas, so for Christmas he will get a bowl of sweet peas as a special treat. You should hear the noise he makes when he eats those peas! Oh my goodness, it's so funny when he smackes his lips and mouth and makes those loud eating sounds that we are not allowed to make at the dinner table.  :D

Mike M

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Nadine

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2007, 06:08:52 am »
Hope you're feeling better today Mini!

Offline minismom

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2007, 03:07:37 pm »
I went to the doctor today.  They stuck a giant Q-tip in my throat and it was about this huge!  Then, I had to have a x-ray but they wouldn't let me see the picture.  They gave me more medicine to take and I dont' know what else to say.  Oh, then me and mom went to Long John Silvers and I had chicken and a granola bar that still closed up. (My sister)'s stocking fell down off the sticker thingy.  Maybe it's too heavy.  We went shopping and saw my uncle, no names, right mom?  (right!) and my nana.  My uncle (mum's brother) is coming today from his house.  I tihnk he lives in Louisiana (he does).  He's going to the airport and my nana and pawpaw will pick him up and drive him back to their house then we can see him but not today.  We are going to sing to old people at the nursing home today after dinner.  A whole bunch of really old people live there - even older than my mom and dad and nana and grammy (her great grandma).  I got a letter from Santa in the mail today.  He wrote it to me and mailed it and I got it.  Mom and dad read it to me.  I wrote him  a letter and he wrote me a letter just like you do. 

Thank you for sending me the picture of Georgie and the bear.  Mom said that is not the bear that I'm getting from Germany but it was a nice bear anyway. 

I'm gonna hear the dog sing, I just farted hehehehe, that Sam sent me a picture of.  He makes me laugh.  Ok that's all I have to say.

Bye and thank you.
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2007, 03:11:09 pm »
That singing dog is outta his mind!  What's wrong with him?  He winks his eyes funny - does he need contact lenses?  That dog is hillarious!  Why does he keep sticking his tongue out?  He has on a yellow, blue, red sweater on..what's up with that?  And, he sounds like a mouse.  I think he needs some meds!

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 03:14:14 pm »
That dog makes me laugh so hard that I start coughing again.  I'm gonna go get my brothers to watch it again!

www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 03:23:23 pm »
Hi Mini it's me Sam. I am glad I can make you laugh. My dad says I am the funniest hot dog he knows. Here is a video of me and my friends that you can dance to.

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x-yY7lOBls

Offline minismom

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 03:43:04 pm »
Thank you that I had a good time dancing with my sisters. My sister says thank-you, too.  My other sister just says "puppy"...she doesn't know how to talk much.  I'm gonna see if we can watch it again (mum says, "yee-ha!!") :-\)

www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 06:40:22 pm »
Hi Mini:

I'm glad you went to the doctor and that he's taking good care of you.  I sure hope and pray you feel better for Christmas!  That's so nice of you to go and sing at a nursing home.  I imagine the people in there are really lonely.  Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing!
Your friend,
B.

Offline minismom

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2007, 07:53:56 am »
Last night at the nursing home, I passed out cookies and we did not get to eat any cake.  There was no cake at the nursing home so we didn't get to eat any.  If there was cake I still couldn't eat it 'cuz it probably wasnt' sugar-free.  Then we sang some songs.  Daddy fussed at me and I cried all the way home.  I'm still coughing even though I have to take my coughing medicine the doctor gave me yesterday.  My nose didnt' run in my covers when I was sleeping.  My nose issues are gone but I still have my cough issues.  It is almost getting close to Christmas time.  My sister wants 10 babies for Christmas.  I do NOT think she'll get 10 babies for Christmas.  Mom says that would be greedy.  I'm eating Special K chocolate and bacon and apple juice for breakfast.  I had my yukky meds already.

Dad got a new T.V. for Christmas but he found mom's hiding place and opened it up a long time ago. 

I have nothing else to say.  Bye!  Where is Lola and Buddy?
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:04 am »
Hi Mini, it's me Sam. I think that was a very nice thing for you to do at the nursing home last night. My Grandma was in a nursing home and she always liked me to visit. My dad would take me around to different rooms and people would pet me. I think I will tell my dad we need to visit the nursing home again real soon.

I haven't seen Lola or Buddy in awhile, but they should be back soon. In the meantime here is another video of me and my friends.

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBojBqfp5lE

Offline bear60

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2007, 08:45:03 am »
My partner and I made Christmas cookies Monday night. Here is a receipe fo Mini and her Mom.  I hope you can find all the ingredients!
Ingredients

1/2 cup Hugs
4 tsp Kisses
2 cups Smiles
4 cups Love
1 cup Special Holiday Cheer
1/2 cup Peace on Earth
3 tsp Christmas Spirit
2 cups Goodwill Toward Man
1 Sprig of Mistletoe
1 medium-size bag of Christmas Snowflakes (the regular kind won't do!)

Method

Mix Hugs, Kisses, Smiles and Love until consistent.
Blend in Holiday Cheer, Peace on Earth, Christmas Spirit and the Good
Will toward Men. Use the mixture to fill a large, warm heart, where it
can be stored for a lifetime. (It never goes bad!) Serve as desired
under mistletoe, sprinkled liberally with special Christmas Snowflakes.

It is especially good when accompanied by Christmas Carols and family
get-togethers.

Serve to one and all.

Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2007, 08:59:35 am »
Hello Mini. My name is Cristy but I go by cjc here. I live in North Carolina and I am a waitress for my job. I like it, I serve people food and make sure they have fun and I get paid for it.   I have a 4 year old boy named Robert. We also have cats, chickens and fish for pets. I take medicine but It is a pill so not too bad. My Robert has been sick with a chest infection and I got him some medicine to take Monday. I will show you a picture of  the chickens. Nice to talk to you.   Cristy

Offline minismom

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2007, 08:59:46 am »
Thank you, Sam, for the new doggy song.  Why does that one dog stare at his food?  Somebody needs to feed him.  I think the people will like to pet Sam but he best not fart or poop in there.  Make sure you walk him really good before he goes inside.  Thank you for the recipe it's good because mom said it talks about the stuff we need to have in us and be nice all the time.  Daddy found my glasses.  I don't know where he found them but he put them on the dishwasher last night and said he found them.  There's a snowman on TV and blinking Christmas lights.  My (baby) sister always wants to see the doggy sing.  Mom said she's had enough.  

Bye Sam and Bear.  Are you really a bear or do you have a bear as a pet?  
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2007, 09:01:59 am »
Hi Cristy,
Thank you for showing us your chickens.  I hope your little boy feels better. I'm having nose issues again.

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2007, 09:03:06 am »
Mom said she's had enough

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline minismom

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2007, 09:14:55 am »
This is mum defending herself ;D.  The wee one who insists on listening to all the doggy songs ever second of the day has significant hearing loss in her right ear and is blind in her right eye.  Therefore, she must listen to the songs over and over at a truly ungodly volume and sit practically on top of the computer to see.  While the music is going, she also screams at the top of her lungs - her version of singing - to out do the volume of the song.  I'm not a mean mummy, but my poor ol' ears can only take so much ;)  And, yes, she got to listen to all the doggy songs after mini's last post.

mum (who probably shouldn't sabotage her own daughter's thread to defend herself :P)
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2007, 09:24:53 am »
Sam promises not to post another video until Minismom gives the okay. :-X

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2007, 11:53:06 am »
hi Mini,

Too bad your nose is still running? Why don't you just tell your nose to stop?

Lola is at her other daddd'ys house for the week.
I have her visit him, because the two of them like each other very much.

Lola hasn't been out much because we had frost all day long yesterday today end tomorrow...
Although she likes to play in the  snow.
A couple of years ago Lola jumped in a snowpile. but some careless person left a broken bottle in the sand at the beach. lola did not see it because it was covered with snow.
So she got hurt badly and I had to rush her to the hospital. She cried a lot of doggytears and she had to have surgery.
but finally it all healed well and she can almost jump and run as she used to.

Now, I am going to eat my dinner as it is 6 m here in Belgium

lots of Lola kisses for you Mini

Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline minismom

« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2007, 02:53:49 pm »
Lola,
Make sure you get better.  I hope you had a good time with your visiting. My nose will not quit running it doesn't listen to me.  We finally cleaned our room all by ourselves.  Now I want to listen to the doggy songs again (she's laughing hysterically).

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2007, 02:59:46 pm »
Okay Mini here's another video you just might like.

Sam ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4slhV3Ww3DA

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2007, 03:54:34 pm »
Hi Mini

How can Mum not love all those little doggy songs.. ;D..that one Dash just posted for you is just so cute with those sad little eyes...I know he sent it just for you but if you can't listen to it...can I listen to it...please, please, pretty please.

I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas and loads of fun.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2007, 04:29:59 pm »
Hi Mini,

My name is Rich and I live in California where the ground shakes every once in a while.  ;D
I take a lot of pills and I don't mind taking them, but I wish they were all like Flintstone's vitamins, especially if they could all be orange flavor.
I have 2 dogs and they are very spoiled babies.

Merry Christmas !
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline minismom

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2007, 05:06:22 pm »
Thank you for the song!  I liked when he opened his mouth and started to cry.  My baby sister just laughed at him.  I want a weenie dog!  Sam can come and live with me if he wants to.  Or maybe I could babysit.  Everybody can listen to the doggy songs, but they are crazy and don't get hurt dancing.  Me and my sister run into the Christmas tree and mom fusses at us all the time and says if we can't stop it and behave then we can't listen to the doggy songs again.  We're having something that smells good but I don't know what it is. 
mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Nadine

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:49 pm »
Hi Mini !

See what Santa brought me last year!  Hope I get another one this year...I have been a good doggie  ;D

Offline minismom

« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2007, 06:58:36 pm »
Awww! That is so cute!  I hope you get another bone - is that really a bone or is it just a toy one?  I'm not allowed to eat on the couch.

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Nadine

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:06 pm »
That's a real bone..it actually was too big for me though, took me a real long time to chew that one up!   :D

Santa, if you're listening...could I have a bone just a wee bit smaller this year  :)

Offline minismom

« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2007, 07:24:07 pm »
We've been listening to the doggy songs again.  Daddy put it on the big speakers (mom says, "yeah! It's in surround sound with pumpin' base").  We listened to the farting elves, too...oh my gosh we laughed so hard we had to go pee! (mom says, "you haven't heard an elf fart till you listen to it in surround sound!")  We're gonna hear all the doggy songs again

mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2007, 07:24:43 am »
Wake up Mini it's time to rock!

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHfdx15gpPs

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2007, 08:08:52 am »
Good morning Mini- I hope your nose is almost done running!  My kitty (Poppy) is out here in the kitchen by me in her little pink bed right now.  I wish I had a digital camera I could take her picture with and show her to you.  She's my baby.  I love kittys.  She sends a big Poppy purr and kisses!  Hope you feel better soon!B.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.