Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:40:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 527
Total: 528

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: do I need PEP? still in 72 hrs  (Read 9081 times)

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
do I need PEP? still in 72 hrs
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:01:43 am »
First, I want to thank everyone here for providing such a great job. Quickly into my case: I am having tonsillitis and have to treated with high dosage antibiotic, yesterday I went to clinic to have an antibiotic shot. Before the nurse gave me an IV injection, he was working with a blood sample, shaking a test tube. I did not pay attention until he stuck a needle into my arm and I saw few red dots on his finger. I’m sure it is blood from the sample which he worked with before giving me a shot (2-3 minutes before and I don’t know if it is still wet or not). I was so afraid that I pulled my arm back, made the puncture bled several drops of blood. I asked him what exactly that blood on his finger comes from, he told me that’s fine but I’m still so scared. Also this morning I visit a health care center, talk to a doctor and she told me although my case is not common but it still has a risk as the blood on his finger may contaminated the needle or the puncture site! :'( She did not suggest PEP for me, but she told me take PEP or not is up to me. Do I need PEP? I am still in 72 hours time frame. Please help asap. Thank you very much!

Offline RapidRod

Re: do I need PEP? still in 72 hrs
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:04:50 am »
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

You never had an exposure nor do you need nPEP

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:12:57 am »
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

You never had an exposure nor do you need nPEP
Thank you RapidRod! As I understand your comment is that even if the blood has hiv, it still no risk if the doctor touch my arm or the needle? You mean the virus is still alive but it does not remain infectious??

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:29:14 am »
Smile,

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, you were NOT at risk from the blood on your doctor's hand.

You have NOT had a risk and you do NOT need PEP.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER THE INCIDENT AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 11:41:07 am »
Thank you RapidRod, Ann! You are great!! I also will keep in mind always practice safer sex. ;D
Best wishes!

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:56:07 am »
Hi everyone.. I come back here with big trouble and really need help :( Its about 1 month since I met a young girl, she is 17 yrs old. I asked her if she had sex with anyone before, and she said no.. Truly I did not believe her completely but then I decided to have sex with her without condom. She gave me short blowjob and we had vaginal intercourse. The trouble is that when I tried to put inside her but she is so tight and my head of my penis goes in 1 - 2 cm. She told me its hurt so I stop and then go to sleep. Am I at risk, assumed that she is poz? I decided not to take PEP, is it a right decision?.. I am so confused, please help.. Thank you!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:35:35 am »
smile,

NO, you do not need PEP. You did not penetrate her deep enough to cause any concern.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 04:54:18 am »
Ann,
Thank you very much for your answer. I forgot some details: at that time, she was in her period, after we had sex; she went to toilet and told me there was some menstrual blood. So even I did not penetrate her enough, but head of my penis came to contact with her pre-cum and menstrual blood, is it still safe?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 07:22:50 am »
Smile,

The fluid in a woman's genital tract that may be infectious is the cervico-vaginal fluid, which is a thick mucus that covers and protects the cervix. The cervix lies deep inside the vagina and you weren't anywhere near it.

The fluid a woman produces when sexually excited is not "pre-cum" nor is it cum. It's lubricating fluid and it is produced by two glands on either side of the vaginal opening. I have yet to find one shred of evidence that this fluid is any more infectious than sweat or tears - and sweat and tears are NOT infectious fluids. Don't worry about the menstrual fluid either.

You're worrying about this unnecessarily. Give it up and get on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 01:00:41 am »
Hi everyone,
I am very worried and need your help now. Into my story:
Yesterday I had sex with sw. At first, she gave me oral sex for 2 minutes. Then while we were laying on bed kissing, I felt penis rubbed her vaginal, no penetration but some of her secretions came to contact with my head of penis. We continued to have vaginal sex, with condom. After ejaculated, I pulled out and noticed some blood on the shaft of the condom. I was freaked out and took off the condom immediately, washed and examined the condom by filling it with water. The condom is fine.
So I have some questions for you:
1. If her secretions came to contact with my head of penis while rubbing, is it a risk?
2. I asked her about the blood, she told me that she is on her period. My question is what happens if the menstrual blood seeps into condom from its base?
3. I  used my hand pull off the condom and then with that hand touched my penis. If some fluid with menstrual blood on my hand came to contact with my penis when I touched it? Besides, there was a small wound on the palm of that hand, it is healing but still bleeds if pressed down. I'm sure that when I touched the condom, the wound is exposed to her secretions.

So it is more dangerous if I have sex with someone is on her menses? And any thing I mentioned above can put me at risk? Can you explain in details (especially question no.3) please?

A lot of thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 06:03:16 am »
Smile,

1. If her secretions came to contact with my head of penis while rubbing, is it a risk?

No, it is NOT a risk. What you describe is called frottage (the sexual rubbing of body parts together without penetration), and frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

2. I asked her about the blood, she told me that she is on her period. My question is what happens if the menstrual blood seeps into condom from its base?

Fluids getting up into the condom from the base all the way to the head of the penis just doesn't happen in the real world. This is a "whatifffff?" scenario of astronomic proportions.

Even if some blood did come into contact with the base of your penis, it would not be a risk as the skin on the shaft of your penis is no different to the skin anywhere else on your body, where there are no cells that hiv can latch onto and infect.

The area of the penis where there are the types of cells that hiv can infect are in the urethra (the opening at the tip) and the inner portion of the foreskin, if you have one. As long as the head is covered by the condom, you are protected against hiv.

3. I  used my hand pull off the condom and then with that hand touched my penis. If some fluid with menstrual blood on my hand came to contact with my penis when I touched it? Besides, there was a small wound on the palm of that hand, it is healing but still bleeds if pressed down. I'm sure that when I touched the condom, the wound is exposed to her secretions.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, getting vaginal fluids or even menstrual blood on your fingers is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Even fingering with small cuts on the fingers is not a risk for hiv infection. As alluded to earlier, hiv can only infect a very few, very specific types of cells and these cells are simply not present in small cuts, scrapes or other small wounds.

So it is more dangerous if I have sex with someone is on her menses? And any thing I mentioned above can put me at risk?

No, it is not any more dangerous than at any other time, provided a condom is used - and you did.

Not one person has ever been infected through any of the ways you're worrying about (or have worried about in the past) and you are not going to be the first.

In adults, hiv is transmitted through:

Unprotected anal intercourse.

Unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Sharing drug injecting equipment.

And that's it.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST SPECIFICALLY FOR HIV OVER ANY OF THE THINGS YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 07:19:14 am »
Thank you so much for your answer, Ann. You are doing great job!

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 02:22:30 am »
Hi Ann, Andy, Rapidrod,

Please give me advices asap. Yesterday I had sex with strange woman, I dont know anything about her and her status. We had sex with condom protected, I was insertive bottom. After I finished, she tried to stroke several times before I withdrawed. And for awhile, I can felt the condom loosen, so I pulled out immediately. And I was kind of freaked out when I saw my semen scattered around her thigh and abdomen, and it was alot. Then I checked the condom, it was intacted, covered the head of my penis, but a bit loosen. So my questions:

1. A loosen condom, for the insertive bottom partner can lead to transmission? Do you think that vaginal secretion may seep into condom through the gap at base? If yes, the risk is lower for the bottom partner?
2. Is semen leakage is normal? Assumed that condom was used correctly, put on when fully erected, squeeze the tip of the condom..
3. Do I need PEP over this accident?

Thank you.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 05:27:05 am »
Please only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter . You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

An intact condom means you did not have a risk … Ann already covered this with you in detail so please read this thread again .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 09:54:05 pm »
Thank you for the answer Jeff,
I always keep in mind that condom intactand covered the head is safe. But it is only safe when the condom is used properly!! So, in my case, some semen has leaked out through the loosen base, that means it has a gap between the condom and my penis, still considered safe?? Please, I want more detailed answer..

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »
You have already received all the information you need.  Please reread the entire post.  An intact condom MEANS NO RISK, PERIOD.

Joe

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 08:36:29 am »
Hi,
Please answer ASAP this is urgent! 2hrs ago I has sex with a girl who I dont know before. We has intercourse with condom for a short duration, about 3mins. Everything was fine till I checked the condom by filling it with water. And it appeared a PIN HOLE at the shaft of the condom !! I know it sounds weird but the fact it happened!! I know you guys always told that if condom fails, it will be shredded, not a tiny hole like that, but I swear I'm telling the truth. After that, I asked her and she told me that she has routine health check, and the latest one is 2 months ago, the result is neg. Now can you guys give me some advices about this accident, do I need PEP which I can meet a doctor and ask him prescribe PEP in early tomorrow morning?
Thank you!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 08:44:47 am »
It was not a risk and you probably damaged the condom doing the water test. There is no need to test a condom after you use it, just remember that an intact condom means no risk.
The condom you used was intact ... you did not have a risk or need PEP. The important thing is the tip of the penis is covered .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 09:11:42 am »
Jeff, thank you for quick answer. I'm pretty sure that the hole is not caused by water test, I'm so sure because I used my bare hands handle it and there was nothing with a sharp edge may cause the hole. It happened only 2 hrs ago, I can remember every single moment like what I'm looking at right now. Believe me, I'm not intend to add more details in purpose to hear another answer from you. I just want to clarify that if that hole WAS there when I was inside her, you still consider the condom is intact and no risk?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 09:16:26 am »
As long as the tip of your penis was covered during penetrative sex you did not have a risk for HIV. This is not an HIV situation so if you decide to test for it you should expect a negative result ... and I stand by my statements. It is a misuse of a condom to do a water test and its not necessary and we would not be discussing this if you had not done that test, it was not a risk. 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2020, 06:18:17 am »
Hello everyone, please help me answer this..

I had a Gastrointestinal Endoscopy yesterday, everything seems okay until I noticed a nurse used THE SAME SYRINGE on me and another patient! I did not know what exact the solution in the syringe because I am not in the medical field, but I think it was saline to flush the cannula. As I was laying next to the other patient, I did know that he (a nurse) used a half of a syringe on the other patient, and then the rest on me. I did not have a chance to ask him because anaesthetic kicked in. So the question is, is that normal to share like that or the nurse did violate the medical safety policy? And in worst scenario, if he did it wrong, is it dangerous in term of HIV infection? I am still in 72 hrs period, should I talk to consultant for early PEP?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 06:44:08 am »
Hiya,

Flushing the cannula is no HIV risk to you.

Now these are medical professionals who do this daily, however, if you have doubts about the rest of the procedure then talk to the doctors who were overseeing your treatment for reassurance. 

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP as an additional layer of HIV protection going forward

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for acquiring far easier to transmit STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the Do I Have HIV? Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 06:48:48 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 01:34:26 pm »
Jim,

Thanks for your response! As you stated "these are medical professionals who do this daily" means that it is normal to share flushing syringe among patients, isn't it? I did some research on Internet sources and found out that reusing prefilled saline syringes to flush the intravenous lines of multiple patients may led to a disease transmission like Hep.C:
https://www.pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2018/October2018/an-unsafe-practice-reuse-of-prefilled-saline-flush-
or
https://www.nursingcenter.com/journalarticle?Article_ID=4988689&Journal_ID=2695880&Issue_ID=4988347
So, how about HIV which is also a bloodborne disease?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2020, 02:10:12 pm »
Strange, I was sure I also read your question on another site this morning.
Anyhow:

Flushing the cannula is no HIV risk to you.

Now these are medical professionals who do this daily, however, if you have doubts about the rest of the procedure then talk to the doctors who were overseeing your treatment for reassurance.

This is a HIV forum, you could ask the Hepatitis forum about Hepatitis.
https://forums.hepmag.com/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:24:40 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline smile and alive

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2020, 03:22:12 pm »
Yes, I posted my question on Medhelp this morning, as I forget my old account so my post was deleted because of creating new account with the same IP.. And I do know this forum is for HIV related discussion. I mentioned risk of Hepatitis transmission caused by reused IV equipment along with HIV's just to bring two similar pictures, in which one may have risk and one doesn't. I hope you with your knowledge in such fields can help to explain a little bit on how things work. Of course I can move to hepmag as you suggest, and you know what? They will tell me to get out and find another forum because their forum is for Hep, not HIV. You may think I am asking silly questions and ignore me, but this is my real experience, real concern that I need someone help me to protect my own health, unless such question is prohibited here.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2020, 03:47:19 pm »
Hiya,

Hepatitis is not HIV, it's not similar and far more infectious than HIV. What you posted is not an HIV concern, the syringe used for the flush was filled with saline and a push/pause method is used to flush.

Syringes used for sharing drugs as an example are a risk as during drawback blood is stored in what is a near-vacuum before being re-injected. This would not be the case in the scenario you are posting about.

If you have doubts about your medical care then talk to the doctors who were overseeing your treatment for reassurance.

Jim

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.