HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Fingering

(1/4) > >>

Mag2803:
Hi. Is fingering a risk of hiv. I have fingered some women really deep inside her vagina, i felt the cervix and kept going. The problem is in one of the exposure i had clipped my nails really short and then fingered her, the next day my fingers stings and when i applied pressure to the finger, tiny blood came out. I got scared that vaginal fluids might enter the cut that had blood.
- my proximal nail fold and side of the fingernails is not the good, there is scapes and nicks in the fingers. Is it safe that i fingered some womens deep in her cervix and with these small cut and the condition of my fingers. Why does it stings or hurt after fingering sometimes.
Secondly. I had brief protected sex with CSW. I think its was 3 minutes sex.i dont know if the condom broke or not. I developed tingling sensation in my penis thinking i got std. i start focus on it for months. Later after a year, i developed prostatitis (cpps) pain after ejaculation and slight discomfor after urinating. Im afraid it might be hiv related.
- i did frottage with a girl. She was on top me, placed my penis on my pubic area and went above it and started grinding for a minute. Is that a risk of hiv, im afraid my penis went in during frottage ( grinding) and I didnt know. She said it didnt went in, she just rubbed her clit on my dick to make her cum and before that i fingered her deeply.
Will i know for sure if my penis went in?
Please assest my risk. Thank you

Jim Allen:
Hiya,

I read your post three times.

The fingering & frottage wasn't an HIV risk to you and neither was the intercourse. HIV can't be transmitted through an intact latex, polyisoprene or polyurethane condom. Unless a condom obviously fails during intercourse, there is no reason to be stressing about HIV outside the standard yearly HIV screening.

Now, of course, you did have risks for far easier-to-transmit STIs but there is no need to panic, just get an STI screening yearly out of standard routine.

--- Quote ---Will i know for sure if my penis went in?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Here's what you need to know to reduce your HIV risks:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other easier-acquired STIs. So please do get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms; testing is the only way to know.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, which will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be removed.

Mag2803:
So fingering with small cut really deep in her vagina for awhile until she cums is not a risk of hiv. Im sorry for the words.
Im afraid durinf frottage my penis went in without me knowing. This women is married and she has 3 children and the youngest is 4 years. She works as CSW for extra money, plus she works as cleaner in a hospital. Highly unlikely she got HIV but i dont know. I just afraid my penis went in when she was grinding on top of me.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---So fingering with small cut really deep in her vagina for awhile until she cums is not a risk of hiv. Im sorry for the words.
Im afraid durinf frottage my penis went in without me knowing.
--- End quote ---

Asked and answered already.

--- Quote ---This women is married and she has 3 children and the youngest is 4 years. She works as CSW for extra money, plus she works as cleaner in a hospital. Highly unlikely she got HIV but i dont know
--- End quote ---

PLHIV can have children, I have two of them myself and PLHIV can also work in hospitals. Totally meaningless.

Move on with your life.

As you are sexually active, use condoms for any intercourse, consider PrEP as an additional layer of HIV prevention and get an STI screening yearly. Also talk to your healthcare provider about vaccination against HPV, Hepatitis A & B.

Mag2803:
Im sorry if i offended you.
Am i clear or no risk of hiv from all the activities i have done.
Fingering deep with a cut multiple times , heavy frottage grinding for a minute and protected vaginal sex.
And i will move on, i just want your last comment and thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version