Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:51:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 323
Total: 325

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: WHERE IS OUR CURE!!!!!  (Read 40054 times)

Offline barbch2

WHERE IS OUR CURE!!!!!
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:11:52 am »
I AM SO TIRED OF LIVING WITH THIS. I AM SO TIRED OF TAKING MEDICATION, TAKING IT IS A REMINDER EVERY FLIPPIN NIGHT THAT I HAVE IT, ITS DEPRESSING. OUR COUNTRY IS THE ONE WHO MADE IT, I KNOW THEY WERENT STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO MAKE A CURE. WHY ARE THEY WITHHOLDING IT FROM US AND MAKING OUR DOCTORS GO THROUGH THE YEARS OF RESEARCH TO FIND A CURE WHEN IT IS SITTING IN A GOVERNMENT FILE IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: WHERE IS OUR CURE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:26:14 pm »
I AM SO TIRED OF LIVING WITH THIS. I AM SO TIRED OF TAKING MEDICATION, TAKING IT IS A REMINDER EVERY FLIPPIN NIGHT THAT I HAVE IT, ITS DEPRESSING. OUR COUNTRY IS THE ONE WHO MADE IT, I KNOW THEY WERENT STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO MAKE A CURE. WHY ARE THEY WITHHOLDING IT FROM US AND MAKING OUR DOCTORS GO THROUGH THE YEARS OF RESEARCH TO FIND A CURE WHEN IT IS SITTING IN A GOVERNMENT FILE IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

Hi barbch

First of all welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what country you are referring to but are you saying you believe this is a man made virus, and that the government of your country actually have the cure to this virus?..you seem pretty comvinced about this, do you have any links to this information you can share with us?

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:37:43 pm »

Hi Barch,   I agree with you 100%.  Can you give us some details as far as what we should be doing about it?

A lot of us here want to know.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline barbch2

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:24:44 pm »
There was an actuall YouTube video that I was watching of some kind of organization that was having a meeting and they were showing actual documents of HIV being patented by the us and it also showed that the cure was patented as well but the document did not show what the cure was just showed that the was one. I faved the video but when I went back to it, it was gone. I will do some digging and see if I can locate it and when I do I will post it on here. The gov probably deleted it b/c somebody on the inside probably stole the documents and then the truth was exposed by that video then the gov deleted it so no more ppl would know the truth. Who knows that is just my theory but I am probably on the right track.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 09:31:07 pm »
If it's on the internet it must be true. ::)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 09:45:58 pm »
There was an actuall YouTube video that I was watching of some kind of organization that was having a meeting and they were showing actual documents of HIV being patented by the us and it also showed that the cure was patented as well but the document did not show what the cure was just showed that the was one.

Holy crap man, I saw stuff like this on CSI once!  You know how CSI often mimics real life circumstances all the time?.. in this one episode they tried to fool a con man with an envelope with the letters DNA on the outside!  Guess what was on the inside of that envelope?  THE GUY'S DNA!!!!

man I'm getting goose bumps.

I faved the video but when I went back to it, it was gone. I will do some digging and see if I can locate it and when I do I will post it on here. The gov probably deleted it b/c somebody on the inside probably stole the documents and then the truth was exposed by that video then the gov deleted it so no more ppl would know the truth.

Do you mean state or federal, sorry I am new to these thing?

=Who knows that is just my theory but I am probably on the right track.

we should call it a hypothesis and do an experiment.

If it's on the internet it must be true. ::)

Don't  listen to her, she works for the IRS.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:47:50 pm »
One time, when I was in band camp in St. Louis, my friend Chris who played the drums, told me he saw the same video....

And another time when I was in band camp.....
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:49:56 pm »
If the Gov't has the Cure, why hasnt Wikileaks released that info yet? Maybe it's in the batch of stuff due to be released soon. Fingers crossed. I think I'll stop taking my meds now in anticipation of the cure.

-W

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline PozJeepGuy

• Facebook - Jacob Perry
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:55:39 pm »
Thank you Thank you Thank you all for your post of this.  I haven't laughed this hard since i was told I am Poz.  Thank you
Jake

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:00:27 pm »
If the Gov't has the Cure, why hasnt Wikileaks released that info yet? Maybe it's in the batch of stuff due to be released soon. Fingers crossed. I think I'll stop taking my meds now in anticipation of the cure.
hallelujah! I'll stop the chemo and radiation, and will send back those stem cells I was gonna inject. :D :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 10:03:50 pm »
When the patent runs out will we be able to get the generic version of Aids ? Probably not , I bet we will have to get generic Aids from Canada . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 11:16:35 pm »
When the patent runs out will we be able to get the generic version of Aids ? Probably not , I bet we will have to get generic Aids from Canada .  

Patents for these type of biological thingamajiggies run out after 36 years.  We'll have to wait a couple more before we can start distributing it (legally).  Though I've heard Cipla makes a pretty good generic version that is being passed around in India these days.

One time, when I was in band camp in St. Louis, my friend Chris who played the drums, told me he saw the same video....

Odd, I also know a guy from St. Louis, MO named Jeremy who told me about the same conspiracy.  That and one of a boyfriend of his who was so ORANGE from self-tanning lotion that he used to glow, even in daylight.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:18:15 pm by Rev. Moon »
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline barbch2

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 11:43:43 pm »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8567399552051355527#

HERE IS THE VIDEO I WAS TALKING ABOUT. AND FOR THOSE OF YOUR WITH THE SMART ASS COMMENTS, HERE IT IS, LAUGH AT THAT. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 11:50:53 pm »

HERE IS THE VIDEO I WAS TALKING ABOUT. AND FOR THOSE OF YOUR WITH THE SMART ASS COMMENTS, HERE IT IS, LAUGH AT THAT. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL.

SHIT MAN, my computer ain't got no sound card.  I can't hear anything.  Can you type out what they say bro?  I'm the one guy who is right there with you man and, of course, as my luck would have it I can't hear the truth.

By the way, that patent number is one off the number for Silly Putty.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 11:55:59 pm »
*sigh*

You don't understand anything about patents -- just because something is patented doesn't mean it actually works.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 11:58:22 pm »
Are y'all aware that Dr. Boyd Graves died in 2008?  Not long after he attended that conference!!!  I am beginning to believe.  I want to believe.  I believe...
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 11:59:02 pm »
*sigh*

You don't understand anything about patents -- just because something is patented doesn't mean it actually works.

Silly Putty has been entertaining youth since the late 60's I think..... sounds like you're wrong for once.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 11:59:49 pm »
Are y'all aware that Dr. Boyd Graves died in 2008?  Not long after he attended that conference!!!  I am beginning to believe.  I want to believe.  I believe...

NOOOooooo not the dreaded D word.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 12:01:29 am »
And another time when I was in band camp....

Spill, bitch! :D

Boyd Graves? You're joking, right? He's been discredited again and again as a charlatan. Barb, you're hiv positive. Deal with it and stop looking for the non-existent conspiracy theories.

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 12:25:22 am »
Johnny Weir just announced that he is gay ... if that's true I can believe anything .

Johnny Weir Gay , that just rocks my world , He cant be gay , he was a regular Rock Hudson type .    
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:30:19 am by jg1962 »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 12:28:03 am »

HI BARB, I WAS GOING TO WATCH YOUR MOVIE BUT IT TOOK TOO LONG TO LOAD. MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I HOPE NOT IT WOULD BE AWFUL IF THE GOVERNMENT WAS STEALING OUR VIDEOS IN ADDITION TO THE CURE FOR AIDS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MTD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 12:41:02 am »
HI BARB, I WAS GOING TO WATCH YOUR MOVIE BUT IT TOOK TOO LONG TO LOAD. MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I HOPE NOT IT WOULD BE AWFUL IF THE GOVERNMENT WAS STEALING OUR VIDEOS IN ADDITION TO THE CURE FOR AIDS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MTD

clo:dr

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline barbch2

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 12:42:06 am »
I think you typed a wrong number into google. I saw nothing that said anything about silly putty.

5676977     that is the correct number.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 12:44:10 am »
I think you typed a wrong number into google. I saw nothing that said anything about silly putty.

This thread is turning into pure gold.  WIN, WIN, WIN   

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 12:45:17 am »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 12:45:52 am »

I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THIS AND DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. BOYD IS DEAD:

SOMEONE APPEARS TO HAVE STOLEN HIS APOSTROPHE. PROBABLY THE GOVERNMENT. IS NOTHING SACRED?

MTD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 12:49:54 am »

No dude, the government has hacked into your computer and that is what they want you to think.  The number you just presented is for Mattel's Big Wheel.

Offline barbch2

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 12:53:58 am »
thats funny

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 12:54:22 am »
No dude, the government has hacked into your computer and that is what they want you to think.  The number you just presented is for Mattel's Big Wheel.

Meh!  Teh guvermints keep changing it on us.  I just looked that number up and it is a patent for a short bus.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011, 12:55:13 am »
thats funny

What happened to the ALL CAPS, sugar tits? You were so much more convincing in ALL CAPS. :(

MtD

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2011, 12:57:44 am »
567-6977 .... That bitch gets really pissed when you call this late .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2011, 01:01:36 am »
567-6977 .... That bitch gets really pissed when you call this late .

And her name ain't Jenny.  I got a Big Bertha when I tried it.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2011, 01:04:01 am »
And her name ain't Jenny.  I got a Big Bertha when I tried it.

Hey Rev, I just rang that number. It's Wun Hung Lo's House of Chow Mein. They say with a double order we get free egg roll.

You in?

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2011, 01:08:22 am »

Wait a minute... if the government has the patent and errr someone else makes a cure, doesn't that mean someone else can't make the same cure?

I've bought all kinds of fake Silly Putty made in Taiwan... it's just as good.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2011, 01:10:25 am »
Hey Rev, I just rang that number. It's Wun Hung Lo's House of Chow Mein. They say with a double order we get free egg roll.

You in?

MtD

Deffo.  No MSG for me pleez.  And tell'em I got a coupon for a free Diet Coke. Kthxbi!!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2011, 01:11:38 am »
Deffo.  No MSG for me pleez.  And tell'em I got a coupon for a free Diet Coke. Kthxbi!!

They said "That coupon expired. You want diet Mr Pibb or Mountain Dew?"

MtD

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2011, 01:14:54 am »
They said "That coupon expired. You want diet Mr Pibb or Mountain Dew?"

MtD

Mountain Dew!!  The beverage of winners (and people with beautiful teeth).

EDIT:  See if the have DIET.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2011, 01:16:33 am »
Mountain Dew!!  The beverage of winners (and people with beautiful teeth).

EDIT:  See if the have DIET.

Not a problem. Diet Doo for the Joo! :-*

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2011, 01:19:21 am »
clo:dr

Skeebs, listen up.

CAPS LOCK ON:DIDN'T READ

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2011, 01:24:43 am »
Skeebs, listen up.

CAPS LOCK ON:DIDN'T READ

how do I know you are someone I can trust?  That could very well be some kind of assassin's code or something. right Barbch?  Dude, she's trying to throw us off her trail.  The Force is strong with this one.....  I've seen her make people disappear.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2011, 01:28:14 am »
Has anyone seen Skeebs lately? Coulda sworn he was sitting over there just a minute ago.....

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2011, 01:31:13 am »
Has anyone seen Skeebs lately? Coulda sworn he was sitting over there just a minute ago.....

I believe he's suffered the same miserable fate of a certain Skeebo1968.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2011, 01:32:10 am »
I believe he's suffered the same miserable fate of a certain Skeebo1968.

Are you an elephant?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline barbch2

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2011, 01:32:20 am »
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYHEdJhOTcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYHEdJhOTcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2011, 01:35:14 am »
Are you an elephant?

Kinda.  I'm part of a government experiment involving people with photographic memory and a specific species of pachyderm.  Hellraiser was in it also, but he had one of his hissy fits and left.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 01:37:54 am »
And here I thought that was your trunk.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2011, 01:38:10 am »
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYHEdJhOTcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYHEdJhOTcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

encrypted code breakers 101 here I come!!!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2011, 01:38:40 am »

That's the spirit barb ... we were just having a bit of fun so I'm glad to see you are joining in !
There are great people here when you get to know them  :)
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2011, 01:43:58 am »
Are you sure in wasn't developed at Area 52 by some aliens? Or was it Wright Pat?

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2011, 01:46:11 am »
That alien has KS lesions.  I wonder what his VL and CD4 were at the time. 

On second thought... I wonder if he was disclosing as he tricked around our planet.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.