Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:51:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773224
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 598
Total: 600

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Winter.  (Read 343407 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Winter.
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2014, 08:06:49 pm »
It's coming down quite heavy here now -- road is totally covered. New Jersey has already declared a state of emergency.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2014, 08:56:32 pm »
only two hours of snow

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #302 on: January 03, 2014, 06:20:20 am »
I wish we in Southern UK had snow. Instead its been raining since October. My sister,s suburban garden has lost two conifers and the lawn is a sponge off water.Still others have lost there life,s to fast flooding rivers and walking too close to raging seas , it is somewhat mad. In Feb I have a week in the Northern Lake District , if the train line is intact to get there as landslides are a plenty. Any train journey anywhere in the UK must be double checked before setting off as fallen trees/landslides/ are a plenty. We live in interesting times.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #303 on: January 03, 2014, 06:33:28 am »
I just woke up early to go outside and shovel before people start trying to walk in it an make it harder to shovel, but I am making some coffee first. The snow on the radar is just now winding down, so we've basically had 12 hours of snow. But when I look outside it still looks like it's snowing because with the wind in excess of 20 mph (and it will be this windy all day long) the snow is blowing and drifting around -- coming off of 4-story roof tops and making it look like it's still snowing.

I'm sure I'll finish shoveling and within a couple hours it will be covered back up by two inches of "drift snow" and I'll have to do it again. Oh, and right now it's 17F/-8C but the wind chill factor is 0F/-18C. I need to go locate my long underwear.

LATEST TOTALS ISSUED BY NOAA/MT. HOLLY DIVISION: Philadelphia 6 inches, peak wind gust 29mph but that was reported at 1 AM so I guess it will go up with a later report.

The highest total that I am seeing in this vicinity was in Lakewood, NJ with 10 inches -- that is 70 miles west of the city on the shore.

ps: my down comforter was delightful last night for sleeping and let me apartment temps go down to 65F.

I wish we in Southern UK had snow.

Oh, it snows there! You know how a single inch of snow which is the most you get closes down Heathrow for days. Please note that our airport is listing no departure or arrival delays at the moment! Even Boston's airport is listed on flightaware.com as having no delays and they're in the blizzard zone with 18 inches or so.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:57:55 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #304 on: January 03, 2014, 07:08:02 am »
Only 5 inches of snow in Central Park -- NYC got off lightly if that's all they got. Topsfield, MA north of Boston has 24 inches and the snow is still falling there.

Meanwhile in Texas things go on normally, fueled by alcohol (Photo via Ch 4 News Dallas -- only in Texas!):

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:17:59 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2014, 10:03:28 am »

Meanwhile in Texas things go on normally, fueled by alcohol (Photo via Ch 4 News Dallas -- only in Texas!):

Well we are resourceful, if you are going to crash why not crash into a collision repair shop...saves on towing costs you know.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #306 on: January 03, 2014, 10:08:09 am »
I think they should raise the sign up a bit and seal up around the car and keep it as an advertisement .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #307 on: January 03, 2014, 10:16:41 am »
I think they should raise the sign up a bit and seal up around the car and keep it as an advertisement .

Oh it's perfect advertising...I mean look they even made it onto Poz.com!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #308 on: January 03, 2014, 10:17:18 am »
UPDATE, 9 AM: Philadelphia's "Airport" tally was 9" officially. Way over what was predicted!

I can attest to this after my aching back from shoveling just now :( Time for some prescription strength ibuprofen.

Also, cocks
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:33:24 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #309 on: January 03, 2014, 10:22:32 am »
UPDATE, 9 AM: Philadelphia's "Airport" tally was 9" officially. Way over what was predicted!

I can attest to this after my aching back from shoveling just now :( Time for some prescription strength ibuprofen.

You be careful and don't knock the jewels off your Faberge shovel .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #310 on: January 03, 2014, 10:54:11 am »
 We got about 6".  Kenny is going to pick up Jesse (hottie employee) to do the snow blowing.  ;)

Too bad Miss P. is out in the bitter cold alone with her designer ski panties and hot pink shovel. So sad.  :'(
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #311 on: January 03, 2014, 11:08:28 am »
We got about 6".  Kenny is going to pick up Jesse (hottie employee) to do the snow blowing.  ;)

Too bad Miss P. is out in the bitter cold alone with her designer ski panties and hot pink shovel. So sad.  :'(

I was about to tell you not to lie about your snow amounts because I found a great interactive map:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/hydromet/hydrometDisplay.php?event=stormTotalv3_24&element=snow&centeron=PHI

CONNECTICUT IS FOR WIMPS!

PS: accuweather says Sat-Sun we're both getting an ice storm followed by even colder temperatures than what we will have today -- in fact the coldest for the past two decades. The predicted high here on Tuesday will be 12F and a low of 6F.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:12:37 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #312 on: January 03, 2014, 11:32:53 am »
It got much warmer in Montreal, it's now -4F (-18F with windchills). :) No snow right now, but a little 8 inches is coming on Sunday, plus 2 or 3 more inches on Monday. It's January, after all.

To be honest, I prefer when it snows in the winter, because it's usually warmer. When it gets to -30 or -40F, it's usually too cold for snow.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #313 on: January 03, 2014, 01:43:31 pm »
I was wondering how some neighbors managed to have absolutely clean pavement after shoveling and a friend on FB sent me this:

No More Icy Steps or Sidewalks

For icy steps and sidewalks in freezing temperatures, mix 1 teaspoon of Dawn dish washing liquid, 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol, and 1/2 gallon hot/warm water and pour over walkways. They won’t refreeze. No more salt eating at the concrete in your sidewalks.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #314 on: January 03, 2014, 01:46:49 pm »
Dawn takes snow out of the way as well as grease ! who knew .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2014, 02:09:54 pm »
I just went out and did two buckets worth of this solution -- it worked in the areas where I'd put down salt (weather channel said salt doesn't work well when it's colder than low 30's) but on the sidewalk by the street where I'd not put down salt because I'd run out this solution just froze up so now it's a bit slippery.

Not sure what to do now. I'm not going out for any salt today plus I'm sure every place is sold out.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #316 on: January 03, 2014, 04:49:42 pm »
I was about to tell you not to lie about your snow amounts because I found a great interactive map:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/hydromet/hydrometDisplay.php?event=stormTotalv3_24&element=snow&centeron=PHI

I'm not seeing the problem here. Your link showed no snowfall totals in the southern half of Connecticut.  Those reports nearest to me were all pretty close to 6".

Interactive map = fail.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #317 on: January 03, 2014, 05:13:34 pm »
PHL STILL HAD NINE INCHES AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU HAD BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN NOWHERESVILLE. ::)

/GRANNYFAIL

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #318 on: January 03, 2014, 06:21:02 pm »
Well, I want all to know the predicted high temp for where I live, on Monday, is -5F.  That's right, negative 5.  Then Tuesday it will get up to 0F.  Ick.  And we're going to get more snow.  I shoveled quite a bit yesterday.  Hopefully the neighbor in the back apartment will do it next time.

http://www.wsbt.com/dynamic-images/transient/image/wsbttv/21779772
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:43:21 pm by BT65 »
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #319 on: January 03, 2014, 06:24:24 pm »
I complained to Betty yesterday that it was 45 here and she practically told me to go fuck myself .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2014, 06:43:59 pm »
I complained to Betty yesterday that it was 45 here and she practically told me to go fuck myself .

Lol. That's alright, I know you Southerners are delicate flowers.

Click link in my post above to see this area's 7-day forecast.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #321 on: January 03, 2014, 06:46:35 pm »
Lol. That's alright, I know you Southerners are delicate flowers.

Click link in my post above to see this area's 7-day forecast.

That is insane . Stay inside .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Dan0

« Reply #322 on: January 03, 2014, 07:10:25 pm »
Ridiculous.....makes me miss the old days when we plugged in the car at night!! There is no sound worse than an car being started in sub-zero temps, they sound angry!

"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #323 on: January 03, 2014, 07:31:17 pm »
I just went out and did two buckets worth of this solution -- it worked in the areas where I'd put down salt (weather channel said salt doesn't work well when it's colder than low 30's) but on the sidewalk by the street where I'd not put down salt because I'd run out this solution just froze up so now it's a bit slippery.

Not sure what to do now. I'm not going out for any salt today plus I'm sure every place is sold out.

LMAO. Great, now all the tenants are going to fall and break a hip. WAY TO GO.

Ps- it's 31C in Winnipeg (-24F), AND -31C on Mars.!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/01/right-now-its-as-cold-in-canada-as-where-our-rover-is-on-mars/282775/

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:34:40 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #324 on: January 03, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »
Yall sound like a gaggle of senior citizens watching the weather channel and planning to go out lord willing and weather permitting .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #325 on: January 03, 2014, 07:58:26 pm »
Yall sound like a gaggle of senior citizens watching the weather channel and planning to go out lord willing and weather permitting .

LMAO! ++++

and MissP is the crotchetty old man who goes out and checks the snow gauge every morning and fist pumps the air and yells at the "young whippersnappers" for messing up his shovelling
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:00:56 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #326 on: January 03, 2014, 08:17:23 pm »
LMAO! ++++

and MissP is the crotchetty old man who goes out and checks the snow gauge every morning and fist pumps the air and yells at the "young whippersnappers" for messing up his shovelling

+1

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #327 on: January 03, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »
EASY THERE MISSP...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2014, 08:27:05 pm »
the only thing that pic is missing is her spritz bottle of her magical solution.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2014, 08:31:45 pm »
the only thing that pic is missing is her spritz bottle of her magical solution.

LAWL!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2014, 08:36:10 pm »

As well she should have. Actually someone should be in your house to tell you this every five hours on a daily basis.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2014, 08:37:30 pm »
The ole grey mare has gone and strapped herself to a plow, OH my . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2014, 09:31:06 pm »
Ps- it's 31C in Winnipeg (-24F), AND -31C on Mars.!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/01/right-now-its-as-cold-in-canada-as-where-our-rover-is-on-mars/282775/

^^^ This is NOT funny.  We have had a number of folks freeze to death from exposure.  Canada is the second coldest country on earth, behind Russia.  We are conserving power to prevent failure of the power grid and many city services have been suspended due to the weather.

Joe

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2014, 09:51:57 pm »
^^^ This is NOT funny.  We have had a number of folks freeze to death from exposure. 

Joe

I'm not sure it was meant to be funny, It was merely illustrating how cold it is.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #334 on: January 04, 2014, 12:32:01 am »
Expecting snow on Sunday here.  Think up to 4 inches here in the metro.  And then -4 degree lows and highs about 7.  Kids are set to return to school Monday.  I have a feeling school will be cancelled Monday and even Tuesday, regardless of whether it snows.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2014, 08:44:33 am »
I fell asleep watching TV on the sofa last night and woke up at 4AM and it was 11F then. Fortunately I crawled into bed without any issue. The meteorologist site I looked at says it went down to 8F at the lowest -- weather.com kept saying we were going down to 0F all yesterday.

However, there were plenty of negative readings in the surrounding areas: -7F in York and -8 in Millville. I guess this is what living in a place like Fargo is like.

It just never gets this cold here. And it's going to occur again in a few days, but not before we hit a high of 50F on Monday -- then it will drop 40 degrees within 36 hours. But I think this second storm won't be an ice storm but just rain -- it will be all ice directly to the west though. We're just close enough to the ocean here.

After that the long-range forecasts look like a return to normal, warmish even for January with highs in the mid-40s most days.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 08:50:12 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Theyer

« Reply #336 on: January 04, 2014, 09:06:08 am »
EASY THERE MISSP...

What gumption ingenuity and determination ,this guy is my new Pin up. Plus he can wear head gear .
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #337 on: January 04, 2014, 09:11:39 am »
Its going down to 9 on Monday night with a high of 22 . There will be trouble for sure with peoples pipes freezing, those temps have severe complications in this region .

They are giving us snow Sunday night too .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #338 on: January 04, 2014, 09:19:45 am »
As Miss P mentioned miles back in this thread {yesterday } one snow flake closes Heathrow. To add to this UK woe Gatwick this Holiday season managed to have flooding in its emergency generater facility thus closing down its North terminal .Oh the shame.

However in this news from the small islands I think our UK train engineers /train staff really pulled out the stops 23/24 Dec getting all in the country to there destinations for the 25 , embankment landslides , trees on the track from Thurso to Plymouth , rare for us Brits to enjoy a tingle off respect towards its hard working workers.

Cue Vera Lynn with Boy George and Elton singing the red flag.

Must check temp.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #339 on: January 04, 2014, 09:38:18 am »
Its going down to 9 on Monday night with a high of 22 . There will be trouble for sure with peoples pipes freezing, those temps have severe complications in this region .

Geez, hard to believe it will be that cold in Birmingham, AND SNOW? lawd.

I guess I will have to bow out of this thread because its 48 here and for most of you people that's like summer weather.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #340 on: January 04, 2014, 09:50:14 am »
Gonna be hard for the South to rise again when they're frozen with broken pipes.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:13:48 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #341 on: January 04, 2014, 10:13:19 am »
Meanwhile in Australia

Oh and 2013 was their hottest year on record -- Thanks, Mr. Gore!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #342 on: January 04, 2014, 10:17:49 am »
Gonna be hard for the South to rise again when they're frozen with broken pipes.

I saw that. you didn't have to go back and bold it.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Theyer

« Reply #343 on: January 04, 2014, 10:53:10 am »
? When exactly did the the South fall if its rise is so often championed.?

Inquiring Euro,s await history lesson .

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #344 on: January 04, 2014, 11:06:52 am »

Oh, it fell during Sherman's March and they've never recovered except to continuously whine about being raped and pillaged for the past 150 years.

Speaking of which, April 9, 2015 will mark that milestone officially -- I guess some wacko will try to off Obama six days later at a Kennedy Center function and we can start the game all over.

Anyway, I plan on celebrating the Surrender at Appomattox Court House by parading around the Union League of Philadelphia building in a bright pink leotard that day.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2014, 03:03:20 pm »
If I had the money, I would fly all of you suffering with the bitter cold temperatures down here to Miami:

Miami weather forecast:

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2014, 03:17:09 pm »
Monday Night Mostly Cloudy
Low: -15 °F

So yes it is going to be chilly in Ohio.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2014, 04:07:49 pm »

That's why, when it gets that cold, people need to keep a trickle going out of their faucets.  So the pipes won't freeze.  My brother did that all the time when he owned property in Alabama.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2014, 04:12:49 pm »
NOAA slapped up a five hour freezing rain advisory for tomorrow morning before the warm surge arrives later in the day. But then all this snow will melt on Sunday but anything left will quickly refreeze on all surfaces when the temperature plummets Monday night to 6F. Should be interesting.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:15:54 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2014, 04:37:59 pm »
Oh, it fell during Sherman's March and they've never recovered except to continuously whine about being raped and pillaged for the past 150 years.

How's about I warm you yanks up with some red hot southern lead...zat sound good?

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.