Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:38:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772954
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 473
Total: 476

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Timely re-issue.  (Read 9663 times)

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
Timely re-issue.
« on: July 17, 2006, 09:48:32 am »
Dear All,

I sense a bit of a brew going on, that is taking us away from the core issues of HIV here in the Living With Forum.  It is obvious that with the continued incursion of HIV into the Straight community, or for those of you who live overseas and don't understand the vernacular, Heterosexual community; that there are more and more people in our forums that are quite "put off" by the confrontational nature of "Sissies with HIV".  I have watched this attitude and have struggled for the last 12 years in our HIV work, to keep this thing out of the work, and have made every attempt to keep "sexual identity" out of the picture.  Living in the southwest of the United States; I have been confronting this head on for the better part of 16 years now, and when you go to the State Health Department meetings and make your pleas to keep this a disease of the Human Race, and not of some gender specific group, you are met with all these "guidelines" generated out of Washington D.C., that keep this a "Gay Specific" disease.  I know that many of you are heterosexual, and you wouldn't have a clue what kind of struggles that us activists have had in trying to keep this a disease that is tied to a viral protein, and not a sexual preference.  Hell, the global statistics alone show that this disease has always been more dominant in the Heterosexual population than in the Gay population, just by the sheer numbers of the population that are Straight and Gay.

All that being said, in 1983, Bobby Campbell, a very young man from San Francisco, and the first one to come out HIV+ on the cover of Time Magazine; got together with a few of his activist friends, and decided to create what has now become known as "The Denver Principles".  At that exact time, there was a Nationwide conference being conveined in Denver, Colorado, that was called a "Health Summit".  They drove themselves from San Francisco to Denver, broke into the conference, and while the Keynote Speaker was giving the opening speech of the conference, Bobby and his friends marched out on the stage, stopped the speaker and read to the thousands in attendance this following paper that they had created for this very time:

The Denver Principles (1983)

THE DENVER PRINCIPLES
(Statement from the advisory committee of the People with AIDS)
We condemn attempts to label us as "victims," a term which implies defeat, and we are only occasionally "patients," a term which implies passivity, helplessness, and dependence upon the care of others. We are "People With AIDS."

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALL PEOPLE

1. Support us in our struggle against those who would fire us from our jobs, evict us from our homes, refuse to touch us or separate us from our loved ones, our community or our peers, since available evidence does not support the view that AIDS can be spread by casual, social contact.

2. Not scapegoat people with AIDS, blame us for the epidemic or generalize about our lifestyles.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH AIDS

1. Form caucuses to choose their own representatives, to deal with the media, to choose their own agenda and to plan their own strategies.

2. Be involved at every level of decision-making and specifically serve on the boards of directors of provider organizations.

3. Be included in all AIDS forums with equal credibility as other participants, to share their own experiences and knowledge.

4. Substitute low-risk sexual behaviors for those which could endanger themselves or their partners; we feel people with AIDS have an ethical responsibility to inform their potential sexual partners of their health status.

RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WITH AIDS

1. To as full and satisfying sexual and emotional lives as anyone else.

2. To quality medical treatment and quality social service provision without discrimination of any form including sexual orientation, gender, diagnosis, economic status or race.

3. To full explanations of all medical procedures and risks, to choose or refuse their treatment modalities, to refuse to participate in research without jeopardizing their treatment and to make informed decisions about their lives.

4. To privacy, to confidentiality of medical records, to human respect and to choose who their significant others are.

5. To die--and to LIVE--in dignity.

When they were through reading this paper, the audience stood and gave them a five minute ovation, and invited them to stay with the conference and show them the way.  Wow, what a coup.  We need to remember that the people that went before us were mostly Gay people, but their disease was not, and for us to stray from the main issues of infection and how we handle the nature of this disease is counterproductive to the real work that is so very necessary at this time.  We must work and pull together, or else we become nothing more than a minor annoyance to the society as a whole.  There are so very many issues in the world at this time that seem so much more important, and the service machine is now working in Auto mode.  The people managing the services know nothing more than they have been taught by their college professors that made it possible for them to get jobs as heads and administrators of AIDS Service Organizations.  It is our responsibility to keep the focus on the specific needs we have from day to day, and for us to argue about Gender or Sexual Preference issues, plays us right into the hands of those that would shun us for having a viral protein in our blood that will surely kill us without intervention.  Likewise for the newly infected Heterosexual to insist on "Straight" service delivery, keeps the divide growing instead building bridges.  The truth is, it doesn't matter to the virus, the Prime Minister, the President, the organizations of government and private industry who are charged with giving us services; just how we became infected, or how we live.  The one and only thing that is or should be important is that we now have a viral protein in our blood that will kill us and that with intervention we can live productive and happy lives.  We are the ones that hold the key to change, and only us.  If we continue to quarrel amongst ourselves, then we will all be doomed to death through sheer ignorance.

This earthshaking statement that was created by hero's of our past, should still be our main focus and should help keep us centered on the true meaning of Activism.

Thanks for reading once again.

In Love and Support.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
Re: Timely re-issue.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 10:05:41 am »
Thank you for your eloquently stated case. I agree wholeheartedly. Kudos Tim.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 10:09:54 am »
Thank you Tim

Thank you for your eloquently stated case. I agree wholeheartedly. Kudos Tim.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline angels4kelly

• IT JUST IS!!.....OKAY!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:35:38 am »
GREAT APPRECIATION AND ADMIRATION, TIM!
THANK YOU

Peace,
Kelly

POSITIVE SINCE-10/1990
CD4-610
CD4%-29.3
VL-UNDETECTABLE
VIREAD,VIRACEPT, EPZICOM

MOST RECENT...
10/9/2006
CD4's-714
CD4%-30%
VL-Undetectable
DIAGNOSES POSITIVE 10/90
SAME MEDS, VIREAD, VIRAMUNE, EPZICOM.

SHOOT FOR THE MOON! YOU MAY MISS,
BUT YOU'LL LAND IN THE STARS :)

Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.

Failure is not in falling down,
but the staying down

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 01:36:39 pm »
Tim,

I remember in the early 80’s when I was living in San Francisco, Bobbi Campbell and a friend of his named Dan Turner that started the organization known as “People with AIDS San Francisco.”

I also remember watching the local news on TV one night [1982 or 83] about a march of gay men coming from the Castro area. I immediately jumped into my car and drove to Market Street to witness the first candlelight march down Market from the Castro to City Hall for the people that had died from aids. This was long before I even knew I already had the virus.

I have never been much of a groupie type person. But I’ll never forget the power I felt coming from a group of thousands of gay’s as I joined in “Marching as one united group.” that just weren't going to sit still and take it any longer. Thousands of candles and home made banners. It was a message that Reagan and the Religious Right ignored for most of his presidency.

Tim thanks for causing me to remember some very powerful moments from my past.

Terry (I remember that evening being so very warm for S.F‘s foggy weather)

Offline David_CA

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 01:39:02 pm »
Thanks for posting that, Tim... especially The Denver Principles.  I'm somewhat lacking in my AIDS activism history, which is one of the reasons I appreciate this post.  I generally learn something from the majority of your posts. 

The next statements are my opinion.  I've not been discriminated, to my knowledge, for being gay or HIV+ (yet?). One thing that seems to separate HIV+ gays from HIV+ straight folks is that gays are more likely to be accustomed to discrimination, to having to fight for rights, to have been treated as a 'lesser' person for being gay.  It doesn't mean it doesn't effect us any more or any less.  I think that homosexuality is sort of a common bond, where as heterosexuality isn't quite the same.  I mean, we go to gay bars, we have gay pride parades, I go to a gay campground, etc.  None of these exclude straights, but, obviously they are meant for gays and lesbians.  We do separate ourselves based on our sexuality, whether it's for security, comfort, whatever.  I guess it separates us in how we think about a disease, too.  What we can't do is to allow it to divide us in demanding better treatment from the governments, to allow issues specific to each group overshadow the real issue - HIV.  Unfortunately, it seems to me that until HIV is a household word, the stigma won't be lessened any.  The bad part is that for it to become an everyday word, a lot more people are likely to have to become infected.  Hopefully, I'm wrong, but with the current thinking in this country, if something doesn't effect an individual, the individual isn't likely to be concerned with it.  When that changes, the HIV stigma will change. 

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 04:10:01 pm »
Tim,

As always, you've got your finger on the pulse of these issues, but I fear that the patient is on life-support.  I'm baffled about why more people do not demand the services they need, even if that means civil protest or getting into someones face to promote your needs.  I find it depressing that pozzies have been so beaten down, that we now accept peanuts.

Now, more than ever, is the time for all positive people to band together and demand change in our HIV services delivery, because the ASOs of today, are barely shells of their previous functions.  We just had our longest running ASO (22 years) lose funding and close because of embezzlement and a board of directors lacking any spines at all, to face the tough issues.  What exactly did they think would happen when the County audited their books, including the cooked ones and discovered their gross mis-management???  So now you have 2 other ASOs trying to absorb the clients from Center One and so who and what suffers?  The positive people and their health care delivery.

While I understand our anger and frustration, it does nothing when directed inward.  The change that we seek must be driven by our voices, yet fewer people get involved each year, so there remains so much more to do, with fewer advocates.

Lastly, to you David, I disagree that you have never been discriminated against because you are gay.  Surely, you can't mean that?  No discrimination?  Can you marry the partner of your choice?  Are you provided the same protections under our laws, as straight citizens?  Are you viewed as an equal citizen in this country?

If you answered no to any of the above, then you might want to revisit the definition of discrimination.  Obviously you can only answer no to my questions and the reason that you don't have those equal rights, comes down to one reason and one reason only, because you are gay.  So if that's not discrimination, please tell me what is???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 04:16:21 pm by killfoile »

Offline David_CA

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 06:20:34 pm »
Lastly, to you David, I disagree that you have never been discriminated against because you are gay.  Surely, you can't mean that?  No discrimination?  Can you marry the partner of your choice?  Are you provided the same protections under our laws, as straight citizens?  Are you viewed as an equal citizen in this country?

If you answered no to any of the above, then you might want to revisit the definition of discrimination.  Obviously you can only answer no to my questions and the reason that you don't have those equal rights, comes down to one reason and one reason only, because you are gay.  So if that's not discrimination, please tell me what is???

Ok, Joe.  I give up.  You're right.  I'm discriminated against just like every other fag is.  Right?  Let's see... I haven't thought of marriage until lately, due to a variety of reasons.  None have to do with being gay.  Do I have the same protections?  I know, in some ways, I don't.  I've not needed them yet, so I don't feel like I've been discriminated against.  Am I viewed as an equal citizen?  I don't know; you tell me.  Tell me how being gay has kept me from being hired or promoted (it hasn't).  Describe how much trouble I've had with housing (I haven't).  Let me tell you how I've been denied proper medical help (I haven't).  Now, I'll tell you about all the friends I lost when I came out 8 years ago (I lost none).  I hesitated even to post what I did, which was meant as a very positive post, without a lot more disclaimers.  I thought that when I said "The next statements are my opinion.  I've not been discriminated, to my knowledge, for being gay or HIV+ (yet?)." pretty much covered this.  I also used 'yet' in my post, which implies that I expect to be discriminated against at some point.  I think that what you're saying is that potential discrimination is the same thing as actual discrimination.  As much as anybody, I want to be treated equally.  Please give me a little more credit.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 06:59:53 pm »
Tim...

As always you are a wealth of information.  I thank you for re-visiting this issue and for reminding us all that HIV affects everyone.  The entire human race!
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 07:02:57 pm »
David, (sorry Tim for the slight hijack)

I must apologize as I did not read your response correctly, so I do see your viewpoint and if I implied anything that you found hurtful, again me bad.  I suppose that some days, I just get so tired of all the bullshit we face, that I read your response wrong and you are right, it's just as important to illustrate our acceptance as that helps people continue to fight for their own particular rights.  I expect that we will have a number of spirited discussions in Montreal.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 07:14:00 pm »
<<I've not needed them yet, so I don't feel like I've been discriminated against. >>

That, in my opinion, puts the best, sharpest focus on the issue at hand.

Does it have to happen to you, personally, for you to take action? I refer not only to discrimination. The new generations of pozzies have been fed such a line of crap from the media and well-meaning doctors that they feel, with credible cause, that HIV is no big deal anymore.

Take these simple pills (correction: pill) and the world will go on. Side effects? Pure anecdote. Besides, you don't see the pretty people in the adverts for the pills puking, horribly disfigured, rendered lame by PN, or shitting their pants. Therefore, they do not exist. Or maybe they used to, you know, back in the ancient nineties.

So therefore a social infrastructure for support and assistance is not a priority. Because, after all, it hasn't happened to them. And for all intents and purposes, no one seems to suggest that it will, or even might. unless, of course, they exhibit the character flaw of non-adherence. In which case, pity the poor folks who reap what they sow, right?

So support, governmental assistance, local financial and emotional help, and the whole AIDS Service Organization is crumbling. Mainly because the people who seem to be doing the most are those to whom "it" *had* happened. The sick, the widowed, the poor. The ones, ironically, with the least strength seem to be stepping up so often, while the folks with the most strength just don't seem to care as much.

Maybe it's inevitable. Maybe it's human nature that until something impacts you directly, there is simply not an emotional investment in taking action.

The key issue in the Denver Principles is that of personal responsibility. We have the right to live with dignity. We have the right to pursue our medical and social options.

But we have the responsibility to put that structure in place, and maintain it. A generation of sick gay men and sympathetic women formed the very first ASOs. These organizations are now run with little or no representation from the HIV infected community. And often, as Tim pointed out, run into the ground.

Here in Atlanta, the HIv infrasctructure is a ghost ship. Funding is slashed, misappropriated, unused and misspent. Many committees formed to oversee the Ryan White allocation are full of drug company reps and those with agendas contrary to the public health. It's been allowed to happen, one committee seat, one board membership, one dollar at a time.

Because the old guard is too sick to keep going on, and the baton, which so desperately needs to be passed, is being helld aloft to empty air.

The things that were so evident and obvious at the time of the Denver Principles seem lost in today's world of the quick fix and easy medical answer. We are losing whole demographics to HIV related illnesses. And the solution to people slipping through the cracks seems to be to build bigger cracks.

I truly feel that the HIV community is in danger of being assigned "vanity drug" status, without assistance or protection. And we are letting it happen, as we wait for someone else to do the work. As we wait for "it" to happen to "us."

It will happen.

I am sorry, this post is sort of a downer. I just get so frustrated when I see good people trying, and being shot down for their effort. I get angry when I see people railing against injustice when it happens to them, yet doing nothing to stop it.

We did not ask the government or the Powers That Be to form our support groups. We did it ourselves. And if there is no support, no infrasctructure in ANY community, it falls on those who feel they need and deserve it to build it.

That's waht we did in the 80s. Not with a sense of entitlement, but a sense of community, of necessity.

Of responsibility not only for our own lives, but for others similarly infected and afffected. Even if "it" wasn't happening to "them" at the time.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 07:25:07 pm »
Thank you, Tim.

Offline David_CA

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 09:18:28 pm »
David, (sorry Tim for the slight hijack)

I must apologize as I did not read your response correctly, so I do see your viewpoint and if I implied anything that you found hurtful, again me bad.  I suppose that some days, I just get so tired of all the bullshit we face, that I read your response wrong and you are right, it's just as important to illustrate our acceptance as that helps people continue to fight for their own particular rights.  I expect that we will have a number of spirited discussions in Montreal.

I must also apologize for the hijack...
Joe, thank you for re-reading my reply.  Actually, it was not even about my being discriminated against, but how minority groups are pretty much ALWAYS discriminate against and separate themselves.  I didn't want to sound like I was complaining about how I've been treated.  I really have nothing to bitch about at all in life (except for myself sometimes).  I bet you're right about spirited discussions in Montreal!  It'll be nice to actually talk and interact.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline Eldon

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 10:32:56 pm »
I agree Tim that we need to recenter our focus on these issues that lie within the autopilot programs.

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 01:09:18 am »
Thank you for posting this again Moffie,  I turned the Denver Principles into part of my life when you posted them a few months ago.  In my personal activist work, I always felt that being a victim and being a patient were just not acceptable terms.  I have used the term "patient" in specific committee meetings because I can turn a phrase and motivate the care community to help them see my point of view.  I find this to be relatively effective under certain circumstances but in real live, I am just a guy living with HIV.  Thank you again, have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 05:24:59 am »
Moffie...Thank you for a great post. You are fast- becoming my new hero in life, and I thank you for that
When will people respect others and accept them who whoever they are? Is this asking too much. I guess it is. I can't wait for tha day whe we all respect one another, regardless of race, sex preferance or whatever. I will always treat people with respect and NOT jugde them on thier color, sex habits or anything else. Is this such a hard thing? I think not. "WE ALL HAVE AIDS" AMEN
Positive since 1985

Offline David_CA

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 08:19:48 am »
Moffie...Thank you for a great post. You are fast- becoming my new hero in life, and I thank you for that
When will people respect others and accept them who whoever they are? Is this asking too much. I guess it is. I can't wait for that day we we all respect one another, regardless of race, sex preference or whatever. I will always treat people with respect and NOT judge them on their color, sex habits or anything else. Is this such a hard thing? I think not. "WE ALL HAVE AIDS" AMEN

Jeff, that's exactly what I want to see - people treating others respectfully.  I don't have high hopes for it, though.  Look at one of the most recent threads that's now locked.  Look at how we (AM members) treat each other.  We're so quick to attack each other without really understanding what the person means.  It'll be a great day if we can give each other the benefit of the doubt and a little courtesy.  Take care.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 09:49:01 am »
Thanks you guys,

I really hope that we can now start to build in a positive direction, and I am starting a new thread to face square on, some of the issues that were raised in the other thread, mainly guised as real concern.  Help me guys, to steer this family back into a direction that will help keep us moving ahead and not dividing. 

Thanks once again.

In Love.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.