Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:35:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 143
Total: 145

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Worried and marriage on hold  (Read 17612 times)

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
Worried and marriage on hold
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:35:41 am »
Hi all I really appreciate your help there's my story and i need your help as I’m going through bad face of my life.

A weeek ago i have a sex with a man unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex the condom did not broke as i have checked with water the main concern is i have a sore on my penis it does not bleed but it hurts when touched hardly the sex was protected.
 Yesterday i had a protected sex with a csw but the oral sex was unprotected and i also went down on the same women and the sex was with condom and it did not broke.

Do i need to worry about above 2 instance as i am really freaking out and avoiding sex with my wife please help me do i need to wait for a test or can i have family plans with ny wife a response will be highly appreciated god bless you. And does the sore on my penis changes your answer and if going down on women is risk of hiv I don’t know i have bleeding in my gums but root canal was done on my teeth and there is no sore on my mouth please help me my marriage is going for a toss as i am avoiding sex with my wife

I am very sorry i need to add 2 things while having sex with condon on then the oral sex was with condom and then i remove the condom and was getting bj with no protection does the hiv virus will be active in her mouth as  the vagina fluids will be in her mouth does all these instances increases the risk sory for my bad English i am from india and love this site
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:04:54 am by Rajkumarbhandari »

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Worried and marriage on hold
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:07:32 am »
Hi

Cunnilingus, getting your penis sucked, the intercourse using condoms were not HIV concerns.

with a man unprotected oral sex

The only near negligible HIV risk mentioned here would be if you gave the man a blowjob, its nothing we recommend testing over the concern as its such a near negligible concern. See the virus is very fragile, and your mouth has dozens of protein and enzymes that damage the virus and render it unable to infect. There is no need to worry/stress or run test every time you give a blow job, just get tested the next time you are due for a regular checkup

please help me my marriage is going for a toss as i am avoiding sex with my wife

i have a sore on my penis

If you are planning a monogamous relationship in the future than you could test together for easier to transmit STI's & HIV, its a start, not a guarantee for the future as any unprotected intercourse, including that with your wife as example meets all the biological conditions needed for acquiring HIV. 

Now I don't judge couples that decide to engage in unprotected intercourse, its often based on trust within a relationship, however just note this trust or faith does not prevent HIV and any unprotected intercourse is simply accepting a possible risk to you of acquiring HIV.

Any sexual contact poses a risk for far easier to transmit STI's, condoms reduce some of that risk not all. Think about skin to skin contact STI's etc hence its "safer" not "safe" sex.

So to sum it up, the encounters you posted here range from no-risk whatsoever to a near negligible concern not worth testing over in regards to HIV, as for the sore well,  see a doctor and treat it and, regarding the wife test together if you are planning a monogamous relationship in the future

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 02:19:28 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:19:56 am »
Thank you Jim for your speedy reply so just to confirm for thiese 2 instance dont need to do a hiv test and can move on with my life and forget about it

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:30:50 am »
No need to run out and test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 04:39:51 am »
Jim god bless you last question i am very sorry if i annoyed you does the answer changes if i have sore in penis receiveimg oral sex and what about the oral sex and the vaginal fulid in her mouth as first the condom was used to sex and then oral sex with protection and oral sex without protection as the vaginal fluid was in her mouth does it changes your answer for no test for hiv?

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:57:11 am »
It changes nothing.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 08:47:23 am »
Please don't attempt to create multiple accounts as it will lead to a ban.

The only HIV risks you had were:

*Near negligible, giving a BJ to another man.

*Not mentioned here past or any future unprotected intercourse.

Jim
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 08:50:35 am by JimDublin »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 12:12:28 pm »
Hey Jim i am very sorrry i have just subscribed for 7 days i am bery sorry i am from india please beg you let me share you my whole stories and based upon that please tell  me  do i need to do a hiv test.

1- have sex with a man sex worker received unprotected sex and i do have a sore on my penis it does not blees but touch harshly i did not gave the man bj and have done sex anal with condom
2- had done sex with csw twice between the spam of 2 weeks receive and gave unprotected oral sex and condom was used while having sex
3- yesterday i was involved in threesome with unknown women and guy the concerm is that  as I received bj the other was also giving her bj so his precum was on my penis and yes i do have sore on my penis and the sex was protected i did not notice any ruptured of condom in above 3 stories and if there was a condom break would i knew it

Jim please answer it as my life is on hold do i need to do an hiv test with anobe breif acitivity i have shared and played i do have sore on my penis head so does it increase the risk please help me i have paid my whole paycheque to you as i am from india the dollar is more expensive please your answer will help me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 12:27:04 pm by Rajkumarbhandari »

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 12:26:49 pm »
1 No risk
2 No risk
3 No risk.

Cunnilingus, getting your penis sucked, the protected intercourse are not HIV concerns.

HIV can not transmit through an intact condoms, Getting your penis sucked is not a HIV risk, saliva is not HIV infectious, in fact it contains over a dozen elements that neutralize HIV.  Now there hasn’t been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked") it lacks all the conditions needed and no matter what the condition of your penis it is not going to change this.

As for cunnilingus, see the fluid a woman produces when sexually excited comes from the Bartholin's glands, this is a lubricating fluid and does not have any viable HIV present, next to a number of other barriers meaning this activity is no HIV risk.

Your risk assessment has not changed and you are asking me about the same activities again when i've already answered.  Let me be clear if you go out tomorrow and do it all again my answer is not going to change.

The only HIV risks you had were:

*Near negligible, giving a BJ to another man.

*Not mentioned here past or any future unprotected intercourse.

Jim

Hi

Cunnilingus, getting your penis sucked, the protected intercourse were not HIV concerns.

The only near negligible HIV risk mentioned here would be if you gave the man a blowjob, its nothing we recommend testing over the concern as its such a near negligible concern. See the virus is very fragile, and your mouth has dozens of protein and enzymes that damage the virus and render it unable to infect. There is no need to worry/stress or run test every time you give a blow job, just get tested the next time you are due for a regular checkup

If you are planning a monogamous relationship in the future than you could test together for easier to transmit STI's & HIV, its a start, not a guarantee for the future as any unprotected intercourse, including that with your wife as example meets all the biological conditions needed for acquiring HIV. 

Now I don't judge couples that decide to engage in unprotected intercourse, its often based on trust within a relationship, however just note this trust or faith does not prevent HIV and any unprotected intercourse is simply accepting a possible risk to you of acquiring HIV.

Any sexual contact poses a risk for far easier to transmit STI's, condoms reduce some of that risk not all. Think about skin to skin contact STI's etc hence its "safer" not "safe" sex.

So to sum it up, the encounters you posted here range from no-risk whatsoever to a near negligible concern not worth testing over in regards to HIV, as for the sore well,  see a doctor and treat it and, regarding the wife test together if you are planning a monogamous relationship in the future

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.

No need to run out and test.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 12:36:58 pm »
Yes Jim i agree with you just need to ask about my 3rd exposure as there was a man of unknown status precum on my penis while receiving bj from a woman and i had a sore on my penis so just wanted to know about your experience does his precum on penis is hiv or it’s no risk as you said? And no need to run for a test and would i know if condom fails while having sex thank you

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 12:41:52 pm »
Asked and answered.

Let me be crude and clear about this, if he had squirted his cum all over your penis directly, and had enough left for her face, mouth etc and than she than gave you a blowjob no matter what the condition of your penis all of this would still not be a HIV risk.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 12:45:08 pm »
Thank you do much Jim love from india i do appreciate your help and i will believe your words that for these instances which i have shared there is no rish for hiv I really appreciate your help from bottom of my heart God bless you have learned my lesson thank you so much to making it crystal clear I don’t need to be worry about hiv for thiese instance love you Sir.

God bless you

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 12:49:32 pm »
You're welcome
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 02:26:08 pm »
Sorry Jim Sir to bother you just to sum it up no matter what my penis condition (syphilis on penis) for these instances I don’t need to do an hiv test and can move on happily?

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 03:01:57 pm »
I've already answered this question.

How and how many times you ask me is not going to change the answer.

Please don't post about this nonsense again, its irrelevant irrational and nothing to do with HIV its just irrational fears and this is a HIV forum not a therapy session.

Move on with your life, continue to use condoms for any intercourse NO exceptions and test out of standard routine like every sexually active adult should at least yearly for easier to transmit STIs and HIV
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 03:05:45 pm »
Sorry sir if I annoyed you i have OCD and I really thank you for your time thank you sir for your tough love and making me happy again the fear of hiv is gone thanks

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 02:15:50 pm »
Hi Jim,

Greetings from India.

Jim i would like you to assess my risk which i had recently.
I am paying for sex I am heterosexual male so i have been visiting girls from past year and I don’t recall however i have paid for sex like 15 times.
I’ll be completely honest with you with all the incidents i hope you will take time to read it.
1- So i have been paying for sex and i have a sore beneath my penis head it is since way back and I don’t remember when i had it it does not bleed but it pains when it is squeezed. For every sexual intercourse i have received un protected blow job with sore on penis and gave oral to women and do have bad teeth health as i used to smoke meth and i have few teeth removals also bleeding gums. So is it an hiv risk bad teeth removal as well giving oral to women and receiving oral sex with sore in penis head from men and women.

2-  For ever vaginal and anal sex i have used condoms no exceptions and i have tried to check some condoms by filling up water to see if it is broken. Sometimes the partner gave me the condom but i did not bother to check the quality and expiration date but there was never a condom failure known to me. As you say in many post that condom failure is obvious so from my knowledge it never happened and you know mind plays what if. So is this a HIV risk.

3- At a particular incident a women was on top of me and i did not had condom on so i grabbed my penis so it should not enter enter vagina without any protection i did not felt that I inserted it. Jim is it possible not to know and i have inserted my penis?

4- Jim with all the incidents i had do i have to worry as i am very worried and run for a test the incidents which i have shared to you please help me.

5- And you say test at 6 weeks by blood withdrawn from veins can you share the specific test name of any test with blood withdrawn is fine?

Please help me and do assess as i am freaked out.

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2022, 02:31:13 pm »
Hiya,

well, it's been a while, but most of this you have asked and I answered before.

Asking again about the same activities isn't going to change the answers I provide, so read back the thread and apply the information provided previously. I'm only going to answer or comment on new questions.

1: Asked and answered before, the condition of your teeth changes nothing.
2: Asked and answered before. The only thing I have to add is that testing the condoms after intercourse, don't. It's not needed at all and could damage the condom, as it's not designed as a reusable (re-stressed) product and this could lead you to mistakenly think that the condom was damaged during sex, when in fact you actually caused the damage after the intercourse by trying to "test" it with water. In short, testing the condom yourself is not a reliable way to tell you anything.

Testing condoms yourself is basically a step shy of paranoia if you ask me. Instead, use condoms correctly and consistently. If they don't obviously break during the act of intercourse there is no reason to stress about HIV from the intercourse, just move on with your life and test out of routine at least yearly.

Prehaps consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as next to an additional layer of prevention in the future, it may also provide you with some peace of mind.

3. No, end of story.

4. Nothing mentioned here warrants standard HIV & STI testing outside of the yearly routine.

5.  See 4. This is a question presuming you had a risk that warrants testing outside of routine and you don't from what you posted here at least you didn't. So I am unwilling to pretend you do. The clinic will know what test to run during a standard yearly STI check and I am not pretending what you posted needs any specific testing outside of routine.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2022, 02:33:38 pm »
Did you get married in the end?
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2022, 02:38:22 pm »
Thank you Jim,

Your assessment and words put ease on my mind and I’ll move on with my life and forget what has happened only reason i asked you again is I am with this forum since 2018 and I believe in you will not run for a hiv test in these incidents

Love you Jim.

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2022, 02:39:50 pm »
Oh yes Jim i am married and expecting a baby to be honest i have been unfaithful and my life was on a hold not now as i was scared of hiv but now you have said and i Am om ease do pray for a healthy baby

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2022, 02:52:39 pm »

Oh yes Jim i am married and expecting a baby

:)

Well, congrats on the marriage and I wish you and your partner the best with your firstborn. My only advice is to enjoy this time, it goes by fast and prehaps buy a good camera, so you can look back one day.

Finally from an HIV point of view, i'll mention the same thing I do whenever anyone mentions being in a relationship. If you engage in condomless intercourse with your partner, you are obviously at risk of acquiring HIV. Often within relationships, condomless sex is based on trust or past test results; however, this does not prevent HIV. Any condomless intercourse accepts the greater risk of acquiring HIV.

Test more frequently for HIV & STI's if you do engage in any condomless intercourse.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, every time, with no exceptions. Continue taking PrEP as an additional layer of HIV protection

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as 'safe' in terms of HIV might still pose a risk for other STI's, so test regularly and at least yearly for STI's including but not limited to HIV. Test more frequently should condomless intercourse occur.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and, the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV?" The forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2022, 03:05:29 pm »
Thank you for your blessings Jim.

Baby is due in April so see you soon.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 03:22:10 pm by Rajkumarbhandari »

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2022, 02:53:43 am »
Hi Jim, How are you doing?

Jim, i would like you to thank you for this beautiful forum.

Jim i have some questions in regards to HIV transmission please help me as you are the only person and forum i truly trust. I will share my details please help me.

1- Jim i have been paying for sex for all most 5 years now many sexual partners I hve revently had sex twice in last week and you know received unprotected oral sex from men and women as well, I am very sorry to share i do have a sore on my penis head I don’t know what it is but it is there one it does not bleed but it pains sometime.

2-Jim i have been giving oral sex to women vagina and anal as well and to be honest I don’t have the best teeth i do have teeth removals done and also bad mouth as i used to smoke meth as well for many years.

3-I have been using condoms for all my sexual behaviour no exceptions and to be honest there was never a condom failure i water tested it as well but you know like many others i get feeling that if it is broken. Jim is it easy to tell when condom breaks?

4-I have done the HIV testing in March of this year and it was negative as well. Jim
I don’t know why but i am very scared and worried about my this years sexual behaviour do you think do i have to wait 6 weeks for testing for my past experience please help as your words always give me correct answers.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 02:57:02 am by Rajkumarbhandari »

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2022, 03:03:41 am »
1. Go to a clinic and have them look and treat whatever is causing the sore on your penis. It could be any number of conditions, but it could also be an STI.

2. Asked and answered previously

3. Asked and answered previously, also ill say it again stop filling condoms with water.

4. If what you posted here was your only sexual activity, then I see no reason for HIV testing outside of the standard yearly routine.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2022, 03:08:30 am »
Yes Jim I hve shared my details in full there is no benefits in hiding.

Jim so what you say is if someone uses condom for all the sexual behaviour and suppose there is no condom failure there’s nothing to worry about HIV at all and no testing required if condom is used and it does not fails?

This will be last question i know i have been here withi 5 years!!!

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2022, 03:12:04 am »
You need to apply the information provided to you previously. I'm not going to keep answering the same questions or the same questions reworded.

See the clinic and have them check the sore on your penis; as said, it could be several things, including an STI.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2022, 03:14:13 am »
Thanks Jim I’ll get it checked and thank you for assuring me and many other

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2022, 03:37:21 am »
You're welcome.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2022, 03:47:43 am »
Jim one last question please as i never asked please don’t block me what if i have sore on penis and i finger the girl and masturbated with the same hand which has her vaginal fluids will that be hiv risk please it will be last one

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2022, 03:59:26 am »
Fingering isn't an HIV risk, and neither is touching yourself afterwards.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2022, 04:22:23 pm »
Jim for a antibody test that needs to be done regularly if i do a test which is hiv rapid spot test 1 and 2  method tridot is it conclusive after 6 weeks at lab drawn from vein?

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2022, 04:32:23 pm »
What are you trying to ask me? Is the question, what HIV test to get yearly out of routine? After talking to you about your potential risks to the clinic during screening, whatever they offer will do.

If it's a rapid test, a negative result is generally considered conclusive three months after real-world exposure, such as condomless intercourse.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 04:37:04 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2022, 04:37:30 pm »
Oh sorry i wanted to ask as i have read all your post you have said for any condom failure test is required after 6 weeks antibody so i wanted to ask you if comdon failure is happened in future and  i do a hiv rapid spot test 1 and 2 tridot test after 6 weeks is it considered your answer will help me and others as well from india

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2022, 04:45:59 pm »
Oh sorry i wanted to ask as i have read all your post you have said for any condom failure test is required after 6 weeks antibody so i wanted to ask you if comdon failure is happened in future and  i do a hiv rapid spot test 1 and 2 tridot test after 6 weeks is it considered your answer will help me and others as well from india

Ugh, such BS.

You are just asking me this question to get a different answer to the question below that you asked this morning when I already told you to get over it and to move on with your life.

be honest there was never a condom failure i water tested it as well but you know like many others i get feeling that if it is broken.

I don’t know why but i am very scared and worried about my this years sexual behaviour do you think do i have to wait 6 weeks for testing for my past experience please help as your words always give me correct answers.

No! You are paranoid and testing for HIV outside of your yearly routine over nothing each time and playing with water isn't going to resolve your fears or guilt from having sex with sex workers.

Anyhow, go get tested after three months with a rapid test and knock yourself out. Not sure why you even ask me.  Do have them check the sore on your penis!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 05:00:32 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2022, 04:50:42 pm »
Jim first of all i am very sorry if i annoyed you I apologise i am not going to get tested when you said there is no reason to test it as i have been with this forum since last 5 years and I really believe you i had protected sex and with intact condom anyone cannot get Hiv i just wanted to ask about the test as it is widely used in India. I’ll never question your feedback on assessment that’s why i am
Here after 5 years as well. Love you ❤️ i am not going to test when you said no risk and no exposure

Sorry Jim!!!!

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2022, 06:33:18 pm »
After five years, here is a summary. Your adult risks of acquiring HIV are limited:

- Sex (Intercourse & a minute risk when giving a blowjob)
- Sharing drugs rigs (Syringes)
- Blood transfusions/Blood products (Rare due to screening)

So to reduce your HIV risks, use condoms correctly and consistently for any intercourse. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of HIV prevention.

Finally, as you are sexually active get an HIV & STI screening out of routine yearly.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2022, 08:55:30 am »
Thank you for assuring me and many others in this beautiful platform I’ll go by your assessment always will not go out and run for tests for the instances which i hve shared and thanks again!!

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2023, 05:38:25 pm »
Hi Jim,

I had few questions please help me.

As I am a sexually active men I always do pay for sex.

1-  Recent i have visited few women’s for a paid sexI always receive unprotected oral sex and there is a penis sore on the penis and i also give oral sex to women as i do not have a proper dental as i do have few missing tooth.

2- I always use condom for all the time vaginal or anal sex and always a new time once i have done.

3- While having sex I noticed some blood on the condom and i have wiped off by using my hand and I really wanted to know if there is an risk here

4- I also have a time when i was having sex with the condom in i did not ejaculate but i have used condom. But i do not know if the condom broke as i always water test it but i did not to that . Recently i have got another sore like pimple on the penis as well and weird feeling on penis

Jim I just wanted to know your opinion as you are an expert and i have wanted to know I have to do an testing for above situations please

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2023, 07:19:46 pm »
1-  No risk for HIV, although there is a risk for other STIs

2- Great to hear!

3- Not a risk

4- Never water test a condom! Broken condoms are usually in tatters or mostly rolled back up. It's very easy tell and NO test is ever needed.

Have a great day,
Michael

Reducing Your HIV risks:
With no exceptions, use condoms correctly and consistently for anal or vaginal intercourse
Talk to a healthcare provider about PrEP as another layer of protection

Get tested yearly for HIV and other STIs.
If you don’t use condoms and/or PrEP, test more frequently

Some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other more easily acquired STIs. It is possible to show no signs or symptoms from an STI so testing is the only way to know.

Get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

What’s the ONLY way to know if you’ve been infected by HIV or an STI?
Get tested.

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, which will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be removed.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2023, 07:58:36 pm »
Thank you. Michael I was very worried about the blood on the condom thank you I’ll move on and will not test for HIV

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2023, 08:00:13 pm »
Jim i know your assessment will also remain the same you have been my friend and since last 5 years and I really thank you for this beautiful platform

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
Do I need an HIV test very worried 😦
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2024, 06:08:29 am »
Hi Guys I really thank you for your services.
I am age 32 M and I have been sexually active and have always paid for sex have met 30 CSW just wanted to ask you questions so that you can help me here.

1- I have been paying for sex and have met 30 CSW and I always use condom no exceptions on that. I always receive unprotected oral sex from male and female(i do have a sore under penis head) and I also give unprotected oral sex to only female.

2- I always use condom for any anal or vaginal sex involved but i have never felt any condom breakage or leave is it easy to tell if it is broken

3- Some time i also involved in MMF act so we also run penis as well together.

I am really scared if i have HIV with this encounters I have done please let me know your assessment so i can be aware what to do.

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2024, 06:45:09 am »
Asked and answered already.

You have asked about these activities before and we have explained what is an HIV risk and what isn't, we have covered condom usage, PrEP and routine screening, please read back the thread.

Consider taking to a therapist about these fears and to your healthcare provider about PrEP. Talking PrEP as an additional layer of HIV prevention might give you some additional peace of mind during future sexual encounters.

Thank you
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 06:48:26 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2024, 06:57:13 am »
Jim please just let me know one time as your answer helps me all the time do i need to worry about HIV and do the test please

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2024, 07:03:12 am »
Both Michael and I, have answered this.

If you continue to ask repeatedly the same questions I'm going to issue a ban out of kindness to help you move on as this certainly isn't helpful.

After five years, here is a summary. Your adult risks of acquiring HIV are limited:

- Sex (Intercourse & a minute risk when giving a blowjob)
- Sharing drugs rigs (Syringes)
- Blood transfusions/Blood products (Rare due to screening)

So to reduce your HIV risks, use condoms correctly and consistently for any intercourse. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of HIV prevention.

Finally, as you are sexually active get an HIV & STI screening out of routine yearly.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Rajkumarbhandari

• Standard
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2024, 07:07:28 am »
Yes I agree with you just wanted to ask if there is no condom break or leak can i be stress free from HIV  please don’t ban me as i always get worried and take the subscription only for this website as it is only one helps me

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2024, 07:24:56 am »
28 day ban.

We provide information about HIV and safer sex. We're not here to be therapists or provide emotional/mental health support you eachtime you have sex or an irrational fear.

I do wish you well and the ban is out of kindness, consider talking to a psychiatrist.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.