Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:09:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 211
Total: 212

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I am tired of thinking  (Read 4393 times)

bleueyes

I am tired of thinking
« on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:04 pm »
I don't really understand what he is doing... I own nothing, he owns a house and I will have to work when he dies... So why not give me time to get my life in order while you're alive???? (You're meaning him)
I am confused.  I want him to just love me and allow me to get something for myself for when he passes. 
He wants sex alot and it does bother me except it is not too important!  I like it at times, then other times he talks me into it... so nothing is wrong there.  It is just that I worry and want to know if there is anyone who will talk to me.
I just want to trusty people, even my older sister wanted to ask about the personal.  And she hadn't anyone.
Being in a relationship is hard without a good person to talk my worries over with and I am lonely when I want to talk of things my husband has no interest in.  We are to the point where I watch tv in another room and he watches it in the next room, sometimes.
I would like to find a friend.  Someone who watches the tv, (I watch Supernatural and so does my husband), I am learning so much in cooking now, I guess really that is all there is to me.
I am alone for friends.  Living with the same person gets to the point where you both already know what is going on. 
The situation really is I don't want a new man in my llife, but I want other people to talk too.  And I am on this line because another man would not make too much sense for me.
I don't have the best advice, but I try sometimes, other times I leave alone because I just don't know.   
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:59:14 pm by bleueyes »

Offline vivyt

Re: I am tired of thinking
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:43:10 pm »
Hi bleueyes. I have seen you post before. Are you just blogging or are you looking for responses. I'm a little unsure.... :)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 12:15:55 am »
This is the ex that you caught talking to a transexual on a singles site?
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

bleueyes

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 03:45:01 pm »
I was thinking my husband... yes. Then we recieved calls from the credit card company where someone was using our card.
My first thoughts were, after the card company called; we were hit with a computer virus about the same time, and our information may have been stolen this way? 
All I know is the person was caught at a Zales jewelry store using my husband's credit card after making purchases at a Victoria Secrets.
I guess what tipped off the card company was the person obviously did not know the credit limits! We had to fill out paper work.
As it turns out we sort of knew the person.
I rewrote this reply to make it more factual, we had three months of forms being sent to us, and it was very hurtful to go through this. I actually hate writing about it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 05:29:19 pm by bleueyes »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.