Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:15:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773166
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 286
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I'm gonna be a great uncle 1 month early!  (Read 3598 times)

Dan J.

I'm gonna be a great uncle 1 month early!
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:04:39 pm »
My nephew's wife, Kristen is expecting her first baby boy Hayden on Oct 6th. She has gone into labor 3 1/2 weeks early. The docs have given her drugs to stop the baby from coming early, but she is too far along to stop it. My new great nephew should be born sometime Friday.

I am excited that my first great nephew will be here, but concerned about him coming a month early. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Dan J.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: I'm gonna be a great uncle 1 month early!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 09:52:41 pm »
Hi Dan

I'm sure everything will go well, if Kristen has had a good pregnancy I don't forsee any problems...when those little ones want to come into the world there is not much we can do to stop them..look forward to seeing some photo's.

congratulations and love to you all.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Cherie

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:05:12 pm »
Congrats Uncle Dan

All the best thoughts to you and your nephew and his wife! Sounds like Jan it right a good pregnancy means baby wants to come when he wants to come!

Cannot wait for those baby pic's.

Cherie

"An adventure may be worn as a muddy spot or it may be worn as a proud insignia.It is the woman wearing it who  makes it one thing or the other."

Offline Robert

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:21:50 pm »
Dan

I never had my doubts.  YOu've always been a great uncle. 

Now your nephew's newborn baby will see just how great of an uncle his Dad's got and I'm sure you'll be a "great" great uncle to him. 

Congratulations!

robert

(who excels at simplicity!~) ???

Offline Teresa

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 11:19:06 pm »
Congratulations on being a great uncle.

My daughter was due Feb 7th and i had her Jan 11. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. Thank heavens i didnt go till Feb.

Im sure all will be just fine. Be sure to let us know when the baby arrives.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Basquo

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 12:36:29 am »
Yay!  Premies have a great chance these days, and it happens more often than most people realize; about 10 times a day at my hospital! You just be there when they need you.

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 07:06:18 am »
Congrats uncle Danny.

You are a great uncle already...so...the more the funnier.

hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Marshall

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 07:44:38 am »
So bythe time I have posted this you will have smoked the cigar and "wet your great nephews head"!

Congrats Great Uncle (Feeling Old?), at least there is some happiness in the world!

Marshall
You can never have enough friends!

Offline Cliff

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 08:21:26 am »
Congratulations Dan!!!!  Make sure you post baby pics!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.