Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:05:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 206
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: They made me do this...  (Read 37106 times)

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
Re: They made me do this...
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2007, 08:52:06 pm »
I had to reply because I wanted #100.  :)

At the New Year's party I went to this very drunk gay boy went stumbling around asking the other gay guys whether they licked pussy. Almost before anyone could answer he would say, very loudly, "I do! And I like it! But I'm still a fag." Weird.

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2007, 08:53:28 pm »
I have gotten drunk and admitted to having gone on chicks and liking it. 

No shame in it... none at all.  I think it's pretty cool, actually...
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2007, 08:57:18 pm »
No shame at all. I just thought it was cute and funny because it seemed like he was finally making this big confession, like this big weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and he seemed to imply "And now judge me if you want, I don't care!" More power to him.
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2007, 09:07:18 pm »
That's funny.  See, I'm proud of myself for doing it.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2007, 09:12:52 pm »
for what?  having sex with a girl?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2007, 09:28:34 pm »
Yes... and doing so with gusto!

It was a big step for me... I was 20 and feeling sexually stagnant... or I was high on God knows what... I can't remember which.

It was probably both.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2007, 09:36:43 pm »
Barbara please.  I met a girl in gay bar (Fielden's no less!) in college and we actually lived together for a year.  She claimed I got her pregnant after we broke up (messy) and had a miscarriage.  Imagine the horror of me having a child.  Mind you I'd been sleeping with guys for a good few years when we met.  Oh right... there was a lot of cocaine around me too.  Lots... and other stuff.  Plus she owned a trendy men's clothing store so I snagged discounts (see?  gay even when fucking a girl.  THAT is fierce!)

I won't even go into the time she caught me at a party in a closet (no jokes please) with a black guy on his knees blowing my cock.  The next day I came across a gun in one of our dresser drawers.  So no pretty.

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2007, 09:41:19 pm »
Mary please. I must trump your getting caught by a woman story. Me in bed, on the brink of orgasm, my boyfriend blowing me, and my mother walks in. Why do I always forget about locks?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:43 pm »
oh, that doesn't sound like fun... I take it she had no clue that you were a cock whore?

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2007, 09:47:09 pm »
Barbara please.  I met a girl in gay bar (Fielden's no less!) in college and we actually lived together for a year.  She claimed I got her pregnant after we broke up (messy) and had a miscarriage.  Imagine the horror of me having a child.  Mind you I'd been sleeping with guys for a good few years when we met.  Oh right... there was a lot of cocaine around me too.  Lots... and other stuff.  Plus she owned a trendy men's clothing store so I snagged discounts (see?  gay even when fucking a girl.  THAT is fierce!)

I won't even go into the time she caught me at a party in a closet (no jokes please) with a black guy on his knees blowing my cock.  The next day I came across a gun in one of our dresser drawers.  So no pretty.

Yeah, I couldn't do that.  Not the relationship thing with a woman (or a man, now that I think about it).   ;)

But having sex with a chick while we're both on heroin in front of a good friend of mine... who's also on heroin?

That's more my style.  Sleazy. 

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:00 pm »
"whole she/bang" is perhaps not quite the right phrase for this thread...

As for "I get the most pity votes (please) for being far away, stuck in the cornfields of Iowa", mr L, I was surprised, Iowa sounded suddenly hardcore, then reailised it said fields....

- matt

Now playing: Youssou N'Dour, New Africa
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:41 pm »
She did. And she loved the bf. She was actually bringing us lemonade (I kid you not).

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2007, 09:56:07 pm »
"whole she/bang" is perhaps not quite the right phrase for this thread...

As for "I get the most pity votes (please) for being far away, stuck in the cornfields of Iowa", mr L, I was surprised, Iowa sounded suddenly hardcore, then reailised it said fields....

- matt

Now playing: Youssou N'Dour, New Africa

;D

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2007, 09:56:18 pm »
She did. And she loved the bf. She was actually bringing us lemonade (I kid you not).

Wow... what a very Leave it to Beaver-esque story.

ZING!

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2007, 10:01:11 pm »

"Next time, I put a lil' Shug Avery Pee in his lemonade, and see how Mister like that." - Celie (the Color Purple)

I wouldn't drink it.

*gag*
(it's a reflex I happen to cherish)

-joseph

Offline Basquo

« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2007, 11:00:14 pm »
20 years later, I still get a little thickening when I smell Tide.  That's what she smelled like, and I didn't mind at all. Bloody good at it I was, but don't tell my hippie-chick best friend whom I am taking to NYC in two weeks. Her boyfriend is cool but all of the sudden Grandma thinks it's improper as I have a penis.

Offline fearless

« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2007, 11:06:08 pm »
Ok, I think I've done just about the dumbest thing.

I was seeing this s&m top for a bit about 5 years back. We were drugged to our eyeballs and bored with all his toys so went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what interesting things were inside. I was tied up in his sling at the time, but he came back with eggs, missing his love beads, I guess.

We chuckled for a bit, then proceeded to stick them up my butt. There was that usual resistance at first, but once over the hump it was sucked in, as these things are. Time for number 2. Same story, it got sucked in, but so fiercely that the two uncooked eggs smashed into each other and shattered.

So there I was with raw eggs running out my butt and left with two smashed eggshells deep inside. Needless to say, I bled a lot that night and removing them was no easy task in our state. I will never again play with eggs.  ::)

Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2007, 11:10:23 pm »
Talk about 'over easy'....
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fearless

« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2007, 11:17:45 pm »
lol.
would you like some e-coli, and ketchup (blood) with those.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2007, 11:22:07 pm »
Yeeee-ipes!

Hey, I did pretty good above! 

I resisted saying how I bet you had to scramble to get out of that mess!

Or how I guess the yoke was on you!

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2007, 11:26:01 pm »
All I can say is OMG!
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2007, 11:31:17 pm »
All I can say is:  Can I get hashbrowns with that?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2007, 11:34:09 pm »
wtfbbq!

why in the world would someone think a raw egg would NOT break in the ole poop chute?  surely that was some strong crack you children were smoking that night.

Offline fearless

« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2007, 11:43:42 pm »
not a lot of thinking went into it, Philly.
lots of pills, booze, and smoke, and from memory my first time on G. i was just doing what i was told.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2007, 12:13:39 am »
ah... G, that will do it.  Bad stuff.

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2007, 12:20:50 am »
not a lot of thinking went into it, Philly.
lots of pills, booze, and smoke, and from memory my first time on G. i was just doing what i was told.

My general rule of thumb is that if it's anything other than cock, it doesn't go in my hole.  I've fired many a man from the sling project because of this!

"excuse me, what are you doing down there??"

"I'm almost up to my knuckles!"

"No, motherfucker, you're fired from the sling project - on the other side of the sing!!!  NOW!!"

(from an actual experience)

-joseph

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2007, 12:27:57 am »
Can't resist asking then: two cocks would mean promotion for both or would both be fired? (Sorry, Joseph, it was too easy an, um, opening to pass up.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:30:31 am by lydgate »

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2007, 12:30:38 am »
Can't resist asking then: two cocks would mean promotion for both or would both be fired?

there are no promotions...  just firing...   I'm a non-profit. :)

-joseph

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2007, 03:34:39 pm »
That eggiwegg story reminds me of this awesome Scrubs episode where a guy came in with after having inserted a lightbulb into himself.  It had this brilliant line.

"I don't know what to tell you, there, Bobbo. Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt or his colon has a great idea."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.