Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:38:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 353
Total: 354

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: ORAL SEX WITH GIRL WHO IS HIV+  (Read 28934 times)

Offline james

ORAL SEX WITH GIRL WHO IS HIV+
« on: August 10, 2006, 08:08:28 pm »
Hello to everyone,i had unprotected oral sex with this girl ,after the night she hadnt called me,i

think i was set up,maybe its just my paranoia but i think she is hiv+

After the ordeal i checked my penis to see if i had any cuts i found none.Let me know what are my chances of being infected if the person who sucked me had blood in there mouth and the only point of entry was the  split at the top of my penis where i urinate through

Please reply with any comments i havent been able to sleep for the week,i am waking up in the middle of the night,also my joints feel a bit weird(elbow and knee)maybe its just because i am stress or very nervous ,but i need to know what my chances were,i know i was set up but i didnt have sex with her.I  have been to 2 doctors and i am awaiting the results.Kindly reply,thank you
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:21:11 pm by james »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: ORAL SEX WITH GIRL WHO I PRESUME IS HIV+
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:41:34 pm »
James,

Eczema is not a symptom of HIV, as such. Performing oral sex on a woman (cunnilingus) is in no way a risk for HIV infection. Please read our Welcome Thread to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Sexually active people should have a full STD screen at least twice a year. A full STD screen includes an HIV antibody test. If you've not had a full screen recently, or at all perhaps you might consider making an appointment to do so with your doctor or local clinic.

That said, there is no risk of HIV infection from what you describe here.

Regards,

MtD

Offline james

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:10 pm »
Hey mtd i really appreciate your reply,by the way i didnt perform oral sex on her she did it to me(blowjob)I was set up can you tell me exactly if she had blood in her mouth if any transmission could take place during the ordeal,it only lasted for 2 mins or so.But seriously i was set up.Lets just say she is hiv+.What are my chances if she sucked me with contamenated blood in her mouth.I am sorry if i am being a pesk,but this will really make me sleep better tonight.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:22:53 pm by james »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:33 pm »
Sorry James! I must have misread your original post.

Nevertheless, whether you went down on her or she gave you a hummer -- it makes no difference. You can't contract HIV either way. Even if she's positive. Saliva contains things which actually inhibit HIV transmission so it wouldn't matter if there was blood in her mouth.

There was no risk at all from this encounter. I really think you need to read our Welcome Thread.

Regards,

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 09:01:14 pm »
You were set up? Yeah and it's snowing in Ohio.  Maybe her remarks was in reference to what she done to you. You think she was positive? Now unless you seen her paperwork then she isn't. Let's not say she had blood in her mouth and she's HIV+. It really wouldn't matter you didn't have a risk PERIOD...

Offline james

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:00:00 pm »
Hi thanks mtd and rapid rod for your comments,i will be going bed now,you guys keep up the great work you are doing,i would like to say on the behalf of all the members that you guys are really there when people need you most.Bless

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 06:02:39 am »
James,

You need to regard ANYONE you have intercourse with as being potentially hiv positive and protect yourself accordingly. What worries me about your assumption in this case is that you might be assuming other people you are with are NOT hiv positive. That could be a costly mistake where your health is concerned.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv transmission. Not one person has been infected through getting a blowjob and you won't be the first.

Although you do NOT need to test over your blowjob, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really  is that simple.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline james

Re: ORAL SEX WITH GIRL WHO I PRESUME IS HIV+(negative test result so far)
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 09:33:44 am »
Hi can anyone advised if i should get  retested, my test results came back negative for hiv and shyphilis i took that test 3 days after my unprotected oral sex encounter,do you think i should retest because it showed i was negative before the event and the last time i had sex was in march 06 and it was protected.But i am still a lil concern about my encounter,kindly ad d a few words to my post should i retest at the 6 week mark of my oral sex encounter or just move on because there was no risk to binging with?Also i have been trying to to worry soo much,anxiety was killing me i had to be placed on anti-anxiety meds for a week,been a nervour reck,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 09:38:24 am »
Shyphilis test should be done three months after exposure. You didn't need to test for HIV.

Offline james

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 09:40:13 am »
Ok thanks rapidrod for you input i really apreciate it,i will retake the shphilis test at 3 months prior to my encounter.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 10:30:08 am »
Your "ordeal"? Didn't you choose to have sex with the woman?

Your mind is working overtime in the wrong direction. Uncoountable blowjobs later, in the 25 year history of the epidemic there's never been a documented case of transmission through getting a blowjob. I don't expect you to make history by becoming the first.

What does wave a red flag to me is that it sounds like you need to know more about the basics of transmission. Read the lesson on this site about it which you can find a link to in the opening thread in this section.

Maybe you are new to sexual activity. If so that can be exciting as well as scary and confusing. Make sure you know the basics about safer sex and especially that you always use a latex condom when you have intercourse, no matter who your partner is. No exceptions.

If any symptoms persist you should discuss them with your doctor. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with HIV. Really.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline james

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 02:16:03 pm »
Hi thanks for your comment andy velez its comfortating,your correct  i am new to the sex scene ,but its just that seacrhing for asnwers  on the internet,which in the end caused more harm than good fueled my concern and my assumption that i was indeed infected, i know the girl was hiv+,i will take alook at the transmission section again as yoiu said,thanks man really appreciate the words.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:05:53 am by james »

Offline james

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 07:55:00 pm »
Hi  once more,,i am still  worried over the incident...long story short is it possible to contract hiv from a girl who is giving you a blow job and there is blood in her mouth...i am a wreck now,i cant even socialize and i thing i am losing it.....been on anti anxiety meds but i keep twitching my muscles all the time....people around me think i am losing it....i cant even sit on a bus without people noticing how uneasy i   am...sometimes it feels like something is in my throat........kindly give me your honest advice here..really appreciate it,also if i was infected i would have had ars symptoms by now,its been 4 weeks,i know symptoms is now ay to know yoru hiv status but most people do have symptoms right when they are newly infected?

Thanks in advance

Also i am missing MTD,I HOPE HE IS FINE.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:24:18 pm by james »

Offline RapidRod

Re: ORAL SEX WITH GIRL WHO IS HIV+
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 08:27:16 pm »
You have to have a risk and you didn't. If you can't get over it, go take a test and collect your negative result. No one has ever in 25 years contracted HIV in receiving a blowjob.

Offline james

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 08:39:36 pm »
thanks ro for your reply,but why the aids hotline is saying i can also,i was lucky this week to win a grand prize in a fast  food sweepstakes,i have never one anything in my life,also this si fueling my anxiety,the odds of me winning taht grand prize draw last week was about 1 in 20000,i only put on entry in..now when i hear you gusy say i am not going to become the first..i just won i think 3rd prize in a grand prize draw  in a fast food giveaway...hoesntly there is really zero risk of contracting hiv from a positive person even if there is blood in her mouth while i am getting blowed?please bear with me i am on the edge right now rod

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 04:24:17 am »
james,

Thousands, if not millions, of people have won grand prizes in food-related competitions. However, NOT ONE person has ever become hiv positive because they let someone suck their penis. You will not be the first, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline james

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:33 pm »
HEY whats up with lovelife..i really hope he is joking around,i have been doing well over these couple of weeks and he goes and say he has tested positive someone please get that issue cleared up.and now is certainly not the time to be playing around,Moderators please?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 09:47:40 pm »
If you would have stayed in this forum like you should of you wouldn't be worrying about what some one else has posted in another forum. I will assure you it will be taken care of.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 10:00:51 pm »
James,

As Roddles says, don't worry about what goes on in the other forums. The post you refer to has nothing to do with your case and you won't do yourself any favours by fretting about it.

I can assure you that the Goderators are looking into the matter.

MtD

Offline james

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2006, 07:07:20 pm »
Hi i just wanted to say i am nervous  again..i was feeling my body and i noticed by my swallow pipe to the left there is this circular thing prolly ia lymph node hurts a bit when i push it...i need to know how do you know when you lymph nodes are swollen..waht is the normal size...... right now this one is about a 1cm or so..kindly reply moderators...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 07:18:32 pm »
James,

Leave your lymph nodes alone. They will swell up if you keep poking and prodding them. Don't tell me you're not, because I know you are.

MtD

Offline james

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 07:27:15 pm »
yes i was do you have eyes on me :)..but oh man im scared......tell me this ...in ars symptoms which nodes usually sweel?the ones in the groin,armpits or neck..also are they any lymph nodes very close to your swallow pipe...i really appreciate your reponse mtd as always.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:25:21 pm by james »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 07:31:56 pm »
James,

I see everything. ;)

Many things can cause lymph nodes to swell including all manner of infections. Not just HIV. Some people with HIV don't get swollen nodes. So swollen nodes are not really an indicator of anything other than swollen nodes.

Doll, the issue here is that you haven't had a risk for HIV infection. No risk for HIV infection means that whatever is causing your nodes to swell (ie you prodding them) has nothing to do with HIV.

Once again let me assure you, you don't have HIV infection.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline james

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 07:34:05 pm »
ohh man your words are immensely comforting mtd....thanks man...

Offline james

Re: need assistance please.
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 10:19:12 pm »
Hi i now got back from the doctor..i had a notehr blood test done today 5 weeks 3 days after my experiance......i was not going to but symptoms persis on monday i noticed a swollen lymph node to the left of my swollow pipe...also i know i have a  slight temperature i will get the reading done tomrow...also i have this white residue on my tongue for about 2 weeks now,other than that i feeel fine...when i wake in the morning i scrub the white residue off and my night time its there again..someone please give me some advice hear...do you really think its hiv?or anotehr sort of infection?

Thanks a mil

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 10:20:32 pm »
James,

Please listen to me. We've told you several times now that it's not HIV that's causing your problems. What more can we do?

MtD

Offline james

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 10:29:16 pm »
Hi matty i know you would come to my rescue :)..but seriously i was doing fine but i am having symptoms..i have never noctied a swollen node on my body before..and also theslight temperature  and the white coated tongue.....

your the only resource i could turn to....well i guess i will know in a weeks time my results..and really i wish if i wouldnt have to post because i understand where yoiu guys are coming from and i am becoming a pest and hate it when people  act that way but sadly thats how i am acting..

.well i just need to find out if my symptoms could be related to ARS SYMPTOMS and if i could have been infected if the girl had blood in her mouth(which i am 90% convinced she did but i didnt have no cuts on my penis.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 05:25:36 am »
James,

If things happening with your body worry you, why come to the internet? You should see your doctor because you will not get a diagnosis over the internet - you will only frighten yourself silly.

You have not had a risk of hiv infection. How could things going on with your body have anything to do with hiv? It's like believing you had a risk of becoming pregnant from a blowjob. Neither is going to happen - and yes, the idea of becoming infected with hiv through a blowjob is just as "out there" as the idea of you becoming pregnant from a blowjob.

Seriously.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline james

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 05:41:56 am »
Hi ann thanks again for your assesment..my questions come down to this.. would i be at risk if the girl had blood in her mouth while sucking me....also if someone pours contaminated blood in a cup and leave it coverd down..would the blood contain hiv hours later?please give me your opion on these questions...i woke up this morning have a slight fever but i feel great just nervous also the swollen node is still there.Thank you for your comments in advance.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 06:42:25 am »
James,

Did you punch this woman in the mouth, making her bleed heavily, before she gave you a blowjob? No? Because that's the kind of amount of blood that would have to be present before it presented even a remote risk to you. When we say that getting your dick sucked isn't a risk for hiv infection, we mean that it isn't a risk for hiv infection, no matter what sort of whatiffing you want to engage in.

And this business about a cup of blood is so ridiculous I'm not even going to bother answering it. If you see a cup of blood lying around somewhere, don't touch it. OK?

You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection through getting a blowjob. If you want to keep worrying about this, test and collect your negative result. Just don't expect to be able to keep coming here to wring your hands, because I will give you a time out in order to encourage you to get more appropriate help.

See your doctor about your physical concerns and perhaps a mental health care professional to get to the bottom of your sexual anxieties. You did NOT have a risk and there is nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline james

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 06:44:17 am »
I appreciate your response,i know iam becoming a pest,i say nomore thank you ann.

Offline james

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 06:54:56 pm »
Hi  i am reluctant to post  here ..but i need your advice here..i am not paranoid,but i have a swollen node may be more..can you tell me waht you think can be causing this?also i have a dry throat on mornings and my temperature is 37.5 degrees celcius which is a mild fever.do you think anxiety could be causing these?but please tell me what stds or infections can cause node swellen.i am trying to keep calm.ThANK YOU

mtd,rapidrod,ann kindly reply...i know getting a hummer is not a risk but i am convinced the girl had blood in her mouth

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 06:57:39 pm »
James,

I need for you to listen to me now doll. None what you're talking about is a risk for HIV infection. Not even if she had blood in her mouth. It's time for you to go and talk to a counsellor or other mental health worker about your unfounded fears of HIV infection.

Really babe. Your needs exceed what this forum can provide. It's time for you to move on.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 07:04:07 pm »
James,

Knock it off. You didn't have a risk, as you've been repeatedly told. If you've got issues with swollen glands, one, keep your hands off them. Two, see your doctor. There isn't a person on the face of the earth who can diagnose your glands over the internet.

You are heading for a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline james

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 07:43:56 pm »
Hi all i just came back from the doc,well she told me i have a healthy tongue i let her examine my body only swollen node was in the neck,she said this could havfe been caused by anything,and she notcied i was wrrying myself sick,everyone noticed i have lost size and i really do look small now for nearly six weeks now i was in the state of depression and anxiety also stress i wasnt eating well,well i will update my post next week when i receive the results,

Offline james

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 07:24:12 am »
Hi just updateing my thread,i have lost significant weight,also i am feeling a bit fatigue,i really hope this is something else..i will go to another doctor today to find out whast going on with my body,i really need some comments now
Thank in advance for you post

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 07:27:37 am »
James,

Knock it off. You didn't have a risk, as you've been repeatedly told.

You are heading for a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 07:28:31 am »
You do that because it's not HIV.

Offline james

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 06:55:31 am »
Hi i went to  3 different doctors today..also a pshycologist,they all seem i am going on the insane side,but i know whats going on with my body and how i am feeling and also looking,i really hope i dont become the first infected through oralsex.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 07:02:13 am by james »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2006, 06:59:08 am »
James give yourself a time out before Ann does.

Offline james

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 06:06:53 pm »
Hi to all i am just updating my thread with my results..5 weeks one day after exposure with hiv blood in my mouth while receiving oral sex....HIV NEGATIVE...

this is a great releive for me and my family.I want to say thank you to all the moderators and rapid rod i also cant forget matty the damn for your advice and opinions,you guys are doing a great job.

I want to know if i should get tested for all other stds also would a test at 5 weeks give you a excellent idea of your status?What i am trying to say if i was infected  would i have seroconvert already?Thanks in advance.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 06:55:57 pm »
James,

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you don't need further hiv testing over this no risk event, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline james

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2006, 06:59:02 pm »
Thank you ann,but  still,cna you verify with me the validity of a 5 week test.have you heard of anyone test positive after they had a 5 or 6 week test?Also you stated the time for seroconversion is 22 days.Most people will test positive after this time?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2006, 07:06:56 pm »
James,

As you didn't have a risk to begin with, your five week negative is NOT going to change.

You are headed for a time out. I'm running out of ways to tell you that getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline james

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2006, 07:20:33 pm »
Thanks ann once again for your patience,i understand getting a blowjob is not a risk,but when you have been set up and got a blowjob with hiv blood in the insertive persons mouth,it really is scary.I know that i did have a risk,i will stop posting now,i get your message clearly,i have one last thought on my mind.Here it is and kindly give me your answer,i take your advice on hiv transmission very seriously i even belive you over my doctor.

LAST question: Does your body start producing anti-bodies after you go through ars symptoms,or does your body start sending out hiv antibodies from the time it notcies the virus has intruded and then you get rashes etc(ars symptoms)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2006, 07:27:42 pm »
LAST question: Does your body start producing anti-bodies after you go through ars symptoms,or does your body start sending out hiv antibodies from the time it notcies the virus has intruded and then you get rashes etc(ars symptoms)

LAST answer: Give it up James and move on.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 08:49:33 pm »
James, it's time to stop. You didn't need to send a PM to me about yet another question, another twist of the torture pattern you are so caught up in -- all of course when you have absolutely no basis in HIV science to be concerned. And you have been told that repeatedly here.

I'd say we've given you whatever we can here and it's time for you to move on and get on with your life. No kidding.

Please don't come back with yet another detail and yet another question. If you can't let go of this unwarranted concern then I suggest it's time for your to see a therapist or other professional to discuss why you're holding on to this concern.

We can't help you with that.

Andy Velez

Offline james

ALL THOSE SCARED ABOUT BLOWJOB EXPOSURE
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 02:16:34 pm »
Hi to all just wanted everyone to know i tested negative at 13 weeks so all my worrying and pain was for nothing...i really should of  adheared  to the advice given by ANN,RAPIDORD, MTD,HIV WORKER and all

those who  lent me there support and knowledge.To all those who will continue to come to this Website about risk assesment on blowjobs they receive,dont stress it it doesnt happen and your not going to be the

first.One thing you would get from worrying so much is a mental health disorder,i am now seeing a mental health professional to get me back to my normal state ,it seems through all of my worrying and severe stress

the serotonin level in my brain was severely low which caused my entire body not to function properly i had symptoms from severe fatigue complete loss of concentration and interest depersonalization(a feeling like your going mad)uncontrolable thoughts(that was scary) severe depression etc..all of this could have beenavoided..its true i caused it all on my self,well i hope i never have to go through that again.Thank you all for your help and i wish you guys all the best... continue to do the great job you guys are already doing .Much luv

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.