Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:45:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772953
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 471
Total: 473

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Part four is published  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
Part four is published
« on: June 22, 2006, 09:36:36 pm »
For those who have been following along with my story of hejira and gnosis in unlikely places and with the most unlikely characters, chapet four has just been published.

At almost 8000 words, it's twice as long as the standard article I post on The Spin Cycle, and it took the better part of a week to construct and edit. It goes into much greater detail regarding my psychological state and the motovations that led me to begin the quest and take the risks I have. There will be a final chapter and perhaps an epilogue dealing with the aftermath.

As I have repeated from the beginning, this series is explicitly graphic in its depictions of unprotected sex and alternate erotic behaviour between consenting HIV+ adults. The full title of the latest installation is "Deep Inside Man*unt, or Titpig's Adventures in Barebacking Part Four: Fu*king Like Cougars, Cuddling Like Kittens". Those who know me well might wonder at the feline allusion, as I am most def not a cat person. The reason is made clear in the final third of the story.

It has been suggested off the boards that, perhaps, this is an inappropriate platform from which to discuss these issues in so graphic and forthright a fashion. I can only disagree, as this is not just the behaviour of myself and a few other guys. On any given night, hundreds of men in Ft Lauderdale are finding each other on Manhunt, tens of thousands around the country. Over half, by rough estimate, are HIV+. What I'm describing in such graphic detail is the new paradigm for untold multitudes of men, and it's not showing any signs of slowing down.

In five years we shall know the extent to which my behaviour and that of my diverse consorts has or hasn't impacted our health. If we cannot feel comfortable discussing such things on a support forum for the positive and those living wth AIDS, where else then?

Once again, this series discusses various sexual acts between HIV+ men in exacting and explicit detail. If such things bother you, please refrain from clicking over. It's not always pretty, but it's the truth.

http://thespincycle.blogspot.com/

Brent
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 09:40:14 pm by Bucko »
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline allopathicholistic

Re: Part four is published
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 05:25:13 am »
wow. you used the words "terrifyingly real" ... IMO terrifyingly real "image reels" are a GOOD thing .......  image reels can be scary and threaten our sane minds, anyone who's had them knows this is true....... but they're simply memories flooding the mind in rapid-fire succession. they are not bestowed to the weak, rather to those who are ready to receive them. You didn't go insane, you cried and got in touch with emotions -- you can now file the incident under "S" for "scary shit that I'm gonna use to my advantage"

thank you. and i now understand the blog's raison d'etre. thanks for that too.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 05:38:46 am »
Brent,

I've really enjoyed reading your story, for reasons both obvious and not.  Mind you the obvious ones sure do make chilly wintery Melbourne, feel so much warmer!  Thanks for sharing your personal story.  I think this is an ideal place to share, your not only telling a story and sharing more of your self, there's a bigger picture that you bring up about hundreds of men, not only in Ft. L but across the globe meeting each other on similar grounds.

Don't stop writing Brent.
xx
Matt

Offline Nadine

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:45:00 am »
Brent... What else can I say....HOT very HOT!

I so enjoy reading your stories, you are a truly gifted writer. (amongst other things  ;) )

I needed a few of these after that one!

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 08:34:29 am »
Beautifully written Brent...hot and humid as a Miami night.

Doxie ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:45:37 pm by Dachshund »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.