Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Monthly virtual gathering.

<< < (11/11)

Tonny2:

ojo.           Thanks Jim and mikie for being so kind to me on the meeting, it was my first time and I was nervous, but I liked it, I will be ther on December with my dogs. I hope my connection, internet, doesn’t fail on me again, I hate my internet company, I will try to switch comoany now tha T mobil and att are available on n my area…it was a goid experience to me know or put a face in each pist i read, eventhough you rwo have a picture of yourselves in n your profile, it was different…I’ll see you soon. Hugs

Ps I hope you undertood what i said because English is my second language. Next time we’ll speak Spanish

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Tonny2 on November 13, 2022, 07:02:09 pm ---

ojo.           Thanks Jim and mikie for being so kind to me on the meeting, it was my first time and I was nervous, but I liked it, I will be ther on December with my dogs. I hope my connection, internet, doesn’t fail on me again, I hate my internet company, I will try to switch comoany now tha T mobil and att are available on n my area…it was a goid experience to me know or put a face in each pist i read, eventhough you rwo have a picture of yourselves in n your profile, it was different…I’ll see you soon. Hugs

Ps I hope you undertood what i said because English is my second language. Next time we’ll speak Spanish

--- End quote ---

LOL. Your English was perfectly fine and 100% better than my Spanish ;)
I really enjoyed the meeting and it was great that you were able to join, the more the merrier.

Take it easy and hope to see you again on Dec 10th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version