Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Interview the Person Below You (Part 2)

<< < (3/4) > >>

harleymc:
My parents both influenced me.

My father was a violent pig (PTSD from his war service)  mum just was very conservative. Both of them had pronounced social anxiety. Between the two of them I had a lot to react against.

What genre of music or musician(s) do you most enjoy?

Loa111:

--- Quote from: harleymc on October 09, 2022, 08:24:12 pm ---What genre of music or musician(s) do you most enjoy?

--- End quote ---

Heavy Metal right through to the heaviest thrash metal & hard rock.

What genre of books do you like & what's your favourite topics/subjects/interests to read about?

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Loa111 on November 10, 2022, 05:16:44 am ---What genre of books do you like & what's your favourite topics/subjects/interests to read about?

--- End quote ---

A: Well, I don't read much anymore. As a kid, I did enjoy reading The Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton, so detective/adventure stuff.

Q: What was your worst job interview experience?

kentfrat1783:
A:  Well this is on the standpoint of an Interviewer and HR Manager.   

We were interviewing a candidate for an advisor position with middle/high school students.  The interview went OK until the end and they ask "My Parole Officer says it's OK for me to have a job with minors, but my convocation deals with minor abuse.  Is this going to be a problem?"

End of interview and the start of general criminal search before interviews. 

Q:  What is that one food you look forward too around the holidays?  That is any holiday throughout the year.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---"My Parole Officer says it's OK for me to have a job with minors, but my convocation deals with minor abuse.  Is this going to be a problem?"
--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version