Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Agosto 21, 2017, 06:22:17 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
  • Total de Usuarios: 31277
  • Latest: MA13
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 717714
  • Total de Temas: 57984
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (Agosto 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 4
Guests: 120
Total: 124

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ/AIDSmeds.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ/AIDSmeds haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Mensajes recientes

Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic Forum / Re: Interview the Person Below You
« Último mensaje por JimDublin en Hoy a las 05:13:07 am »
A:
My first full-time job (40 hours p.w) I had just turned 15 and it was in a horrible holiday restaurant. It was a really dirty, dirty place and the next door to a Chinese restaurant that did not make it better. They had knocked a large hole through the back wall so they could throw any waste directly out of the kitchen into the ally way.

This attracted all kids or vermin and the place was literally crawling.  :(

Q: If you could bring one character to life from your favourite book or film, who would it be?
Living With HIV / MOVED: I need some help
« Último mensaje por JimDublin en Hoy a las 02:32:29 am »
I Just Tested Poz / Re: I need some help
« Último mensaje por Almost2late en Hoy a las 01:29:21 am »
Try to get plenty of rest/sleep.. it's a known fact that our bodies heel best during sleep.. be good to yourself.
Off Topic Forum / Re: Hurray for the Riff Raff on NPR
« Último mensaje por Almost2late en Hoy a las 01:23:59 am »
Are We Moving Backward?

Actually, I don't think so.. many towns and cities have decided to tear down white supremacist monuments and most of the people are disgusted with these Nazis, kkk and Trump.
People are paying more attention so I think even through all the chaos we will move forward. But i am saddened that lives were lost needlessly in Charlottesville.
All of your questions have been asked and answered by the moderators on these forums as reasonably as possible.

If you need further assistance, please seek a healthcare professional for face-to-face interaction.

There is nothing further that can be done for you on this forum at this time.

I Just Tested Poz / Re: I need some help
« Último mensaje por Ptrk3 en Hoy a las 12:39:43 am »
It's great that you are on an antiretroviral and the appropriate prophylactics so soon after infection and diagnosis. That will prove to be a very good thing for your immune system.

Question 1:  I don't think there's anything specific you should avoid.  Just keep to your regimen to protect you from any potential opportunistic infections and reduce your viral load, which will allow your CD4's to recover.  Check with your doctor for any other advice, but it seems to me that you just need to take all your medications as directed and go about living your life.

Question 2:  Ask your doctor what non-ibuprofen medication can mitigate any headaches you may have (if you have them):

http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/guide/migraine-treatment#1
I Just Tested Poz / I need some help
« Último mensaje por pozguy909 en Ayer a las 10:55:58 pm »
Hi all,

I'm happy to say I've been put on bactrim, zithromax and most importantly, genvoya.  All this 11 days after diagnosis.

Its been a whirlwind of an experience, but I'm ready to face it head on.

I do have a couple questions though..

Since my cd4 is extremely low, what are somethings i need to avoid to keep myself safe while i recover?

What can i take for headaches?   I heard ibuprofen is not recommended on genvoya.
Is there any forum you can ask these questions on poz.com?
Living With HIV / Re: + Traveller
« Último mensaje por terrymoore en Ayer a las 09:35:54 pm »
Hi,
I completely understand the concern/question regarding traveling. If you look back in my posts you will find some about this and the great advice i got from my Doc and others here was similar to what JimDublin gave to you - i stick to the same local schedule. So, in my case, i take my pills after Breakfast. I do that no matter where i am. I live in Thailand, so i stick to the Thai schedule until i land at my final destination. Then i take the pill according to the new time zone. And, before you ask, i was suggested to take the pill relatively early (i.e. less than 24hours) rather than stretch in order to start the local cycle.
So, if i land in EU, i will be taking the first pill 4-5 hours earlier than normal on Day 1 of trip.

For me keeping to the same routine is the secret to my adherence, even if the "24hour" schedule is slightly disrupted for 1 or 2 days.

Good luck!
Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2017 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.