Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2018, 10:41:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 33167
  • Latest: peter68
Stats
  • Total Posts: 733297
  • Total Topics: 60366
  • Online Today: 338
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (August 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 286
Total: 290

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Estoy infectado? / Re: Miedo de estar infectado
« Last post by ansioso12 on Today at 10:40:22 am »
Hola Andy que tal, ya sé que quizá te molestamos con tanta pregunta pero la verdad que para las personas que pasamos un momento así es muy díficil y tu con tus respuestas nos ayudas bastante. Estoy en la semana once. Quisiera saber si en otras personas has visto q tengan tantos síntomas como yo y final sea negativo. Estoy muy preocupado por que antes q pase esto yo no sufría de nada. Tu dices que no tuve ningún riesgo pero yo creo que sí por qué me contagie de un hongo eso quiere decir que el condón no hizo bien su trabajo osea proteger  y la verdad me siento muy preocupado. En tu experiencia es normal sentir dolor de axilas de cabeza de articulaciones, boca seca, dolor en el cuello por la ansiedad?... A la semana seis me hice análisis y dio negativo, espero que no cambie
I Just Tested Poz / Re: New DX with V Low CD4 Count
« Last post by Loa111 on Today at 09:41:48 am »
Good news! My VL has dropped to 40!
That’s down from 270,000 VL and only 6 weeks ish on treatment.
That’s not considered UD yet where I’m located but I’m headed in that direction soon. 🙂

Only annoyance is my Liver enzymes are up n high. Gave blood samples yesterday n will give more in a month to monitor liver. So hoping nothing major there.

Living With HIV / Feeling that no one will ever love you again
« Last post by fabio on Today at 09:25:46 am »
I have been hiv positive for about a year now,I'm 22,my parents and brother know I am positive. I have had a very hard time accepting the whole thing,on top of having an hpv coinfection and having high grade dysplasia,I just feel so lonely and sad. It feels like I'm gonna be forever alone. These kind of emotions take over me the most when I read fiction and crave for love even more.
Does anyone else feel this way? And if so,how do you cope with it or fix this issue. It makes me feel very depressed every time I think about it.
Mental Health & HIV / Re: Feeling depressed
« Last post by fabio on Today at 09:18:43 am »
It all feels the very same way to me. I just can't accept the whole fact yet,I have been positive for a year now and am 23. I have been avoiding reality all together ,when it comes to everything I just wanna live in fiction. I don't feel like facing reality most of the time,but I tell myself to pull it together because I still have my family who supports and loves me.
Estoy infectado? / Re: Posible relación de riesgo
« Last post by Andy Velez on Today at 08:38:58 am »
De nada.  Adelante con tu vida normal.
Estoy infectado? / Re: Síntomas de VIH
« Last post by Andy Velez on Today at 08:38:09 am »
Esa no es una sintoma del VIH.

A 12 semanas todas las generaciones de VIH pruebas en uso hoy son conclusivo y fiable.
Es muy bueno estas hablando con un terapeuta.

Tu estas sin riesgo para el VIH.
Entonces Andy tu me dices que no hay riesgo por haberle metido el dedo con una herida en la vagina de la chica? y que se haya manchado de sangre menstrual? Si es asi me quedo ya tranquilo y no pregunto mas, soy muy hipocondriaco con las cosas que me pasan, ya me estoy tratando con un psiquiatra, gracias y saludos
Thank you Mike. I went yesterday and stuck out my arm for the needle 🙂
I actually didn’t see the doc, just went and gave the sanples.
Hopefully there’ll be nothing to worry about 🙏
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2018 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.