Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:53:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 315
Total: 315

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Help in Bolder Colorado Fuzeon Kit Stolen  (Read 5924 times)

Offline pos.82

• "curiosity is the spice of life"
Help in Bolder Colorado Fuzeon Kit Stolen
« on: August 19, 2006, 02:02:57 am »
the header says it all -- "Help in Bolder Colorado Fuzeon Kit Stolen"

3 hours late for injection and was laughed at (if you can believe it) at Bolder Community Hospital. Have called 4 hospitals and no Fuzeon on hand.

Anyone know of a closet around accessible tonight??

Hey All, other than that my wanderings have been a blast.

Love to you all,
jon

Offline pos.82

Re: Help in Bolder Colorado Fuzeon Kit Stolen
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 02:15:35 am »
Sort of frantic, but I am just going to have to mellow. I have new medication delivered overnight. But two missed doses is really freaking me a bit.

Many know that if I go resistant with this medication that I am not looking at good things to come. So I guess I have to give that over to spirit as well. I just feel like a rats ass on fire for having been that unaware. I think someone just needed to rigs or something.

Send me some light right now, I know how that works. Have felt it before, and feel it know with my new friends and companions.

Peace to you all,
jon

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 05:18:25 am »
Jon,

I am sorry to hear that some pathetic asshole has stolen your equipment - makes me angry >:(

I hope you are ok now. Sorry I can't be of much help :(

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 06:21:55 am »
Hello Jon,

Sorry to hear what has happened. What the hell is the hospital thinking, laughing about it. I would be getting names and making every effort to report those involved. I am not familiar with fuzeon, but I am glad to hear that you have a delivery overnight.

Will be thinking of you, let us know .....

Peace---------Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 10:44:25 am »
Jon, I know this is late, but Rose Medical Center (Infectious Disease Consultants) in Denver keeps this on hand if anything like this ever happens again...  God forbid!  Hope you back on schedule!

What the hell would anyone want to steel a Fuzion Kit!!! FUCK!

Love

Offline pos.82

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 11:22:35 am »
Thanks Pat.... really makes one wonder huh?

Ray, the wenches name has been taken, and I was/am with one who can do much... maybe too much; He has much pull. But death may be a bit too strong a solution for the %*unt.

Eric as always, thanks. I could not sleep last night, and am hurting like hell this morning. I have been without computer access the entire trip... sort of intentional, but now, wish I would have brought along my slow as hell laptop.

I am still scrambling this morning. Trying to pin down exact delivery time. So I am tied to Bolder with liver being plucked, until that time.

Hope all is well with everyone!

jon

Offline Eldon

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 08:58:35 pm »
Hello Jon, Sorry to hear that this has happened to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers that you get back on schedule and feel better.

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 09:42:19 pm »
My God. Freaking idiots!!!! I will begin treatment , and the idea of losing my meds, simply panic me. Hope everything is ok.

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 10:02:19 pm »
Jon,

I hope this works out well for you. I'm sure it will. Whoever stole your medicine deserves to get the worst arse cancer that an angry god can devise.  >:(

MtD
(Who thinks stealing an HIVer's meds is just about the worst thing someone can do)

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 10:50:15 pm »
Hello, Sorry to hear someone did you like that. It will come back around to them, everything does. Meanwhile i hope you got what you needed and are okay.   Cristy

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 04:54:02 am »
Dear Jon,

oof that is real stress! I keep my fingers crossed that you'll be alright, my friend.
Big, big hug

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 04:57:37 am »
Damn that sucks! Good luck! He or she that stole from you will get his/hers. Payback is a bitch!
Positive since 1985

Offline pos.82

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2006, 02:13:53 am »
Just to let you all know that I landed back in California this evening, I am in good spirits, good health, and ready to rock some heads, roll some energy for an intense trip for those that served and those that need to be severed.... hehe.

This was a Trip I will long remember! Sex, drugs, rock and rocks, headtrips, heart excursions, and military style training for the insane. Who could have asked for more?!

Only the well seasoned could see this as a priceless gift of synchronicity and insanity, with a heavy dose of Trickster Spirit dancing and playing throughout it all. It was fucking awesome! Thank you spirit for showing me much, and teaching me more.

Be well all,
jon

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 03:57:53 am »
Hey Jon,

what kind of trip was that??  ;D
Sounds cool!

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline IzPoz

• God, grant me the serenity...
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 06:50:06 am »
Hi Jon,

This has happened to me once... and only once.  My medicine was delivered to my home, while I was at work, and my daughter was due home within the hour.  I live on the top floor, and at the time, there were no other tenants on the floor.  Someone went out of their way to steal my box.  Thankfully, the insurance company redelivered, but it was horrible to go through.  I now have my kits delivered to work and they have to be signed for.

I was frantic and upset, since I wanted to make sure that everything I did was right.

Sucks to have such dishonest people.

I'm glad that it turned out well for you.
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.