Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:59:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773457
  • Total Topics: 66366
  • Online Today: 332
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 312
Total: 313

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: how am I today ?  (Read 4377 times)

Offline em

how am I today ?
« on: May 13, 2019, 08:43:08 pm »
well it had been a cold winter and a rainy spring so far but the sunshine is trying to make an entrance .

working our way through another year.  133/365 one hundred and thirty three  over   three hundred and sixty fifths  coming up on the half way point in a month and half .

I am truly great full to have not died . but if anyone had said to me thirty years ago I see in my crystal ball . you are going to have HIV then spend thirty years waiting for a cure that may never happen .  I would have said there has to be a bright side ? then they might have said your life will go on like everyone else's   . it is just life do the best you can hold on tight and hope for the best .   

for me
living with HIV another day another handful of pills

I have gotten old blood pressure pills cholesterol pill and lets not forget psych pills just to make sure everything is ok.

I heard something about Don Quixote  the other day . it was something like the idea of thinking to much on life and it all it involves could drive you crazy ?   

just me looking for an excuse for not having the mental fortitude to deal with life the way it is given .

one person sees a six another sees a nine depending on perspective it is all in how you look at something

sorry to have wasted your time maybe some others  out there might feel the same

about HIV and mental health ?

I hope this finds you well 

EM

sorry for my rudeness how are all the rest of you doing this fine day ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:50:09 pm by em »

Offline em

Re: how am I today ?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:12:23 pm »
Was just thinking of this and thought this might be worth adding for the newly cursed by HIV and for those who fear they might get HIV

like everything else with determination fortitude and  whole bunch of good luck achievement can be had

a smile on your face a dream in your thoughts and song in your heart
life can be quite pleasant

friends in life are important as well . as trying as they might be at times 

life can be lived  HIV or not . obstacles befall everyone . HIV is just a another hill to climb and at this point in time not the burden it once was.

trying to think of inspiration for myself and for anyone who might find this

EM

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.