Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:36:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: is winter over yet?  (Read 54880 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: is winter over yet?
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2013, 11:57:48 am »
We're going to hit 85F this afternoon. I just went out and around the corner to the small park to sit on a bench and get some sun before it got that high. It was already 75F at 11 AM. I also am not very heat tolerant and it's gotten that way in the last six years or so. I get very uncomfortable if the temperature isn't in the range of 68F-73F indoors. As long as the humidity isn't really high outside I can manage until it's over 90F.

Requisite imagery to prove to Wumpella that Philadelphia has trees blooming -- this was across the street from where I was sitting at the park.

"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:41 pm »
LOL LOSER++

NOTE: with the wind chill factor poor lil' Guilhermina's bundled up with 38℉ weather. Way to go, Tex-ASS.

Meanwhile it's a fabulous sunny day in the City of Brotherly Love, with a reading of 84℉ (going up to 87℉ by 4PM) and low humidity. I'm going to freshen up in the shower with some Mojito body scrub and then scamper downtown and enjoy Rittenhouse Park, then sashay over to Trader Joe's for some groceries. Thunderstorms and a cold front will arrive at 9 PM, just in time for a dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans along with watching The Rachel Zoe Project.

~toodles~

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2013, 01:17:20 pm »
Damn, I had to click on the AC. Too muggy and the pollen is atrocious. I did go to Lowe's and purchased about $200 worth of plants. Sam and I are in the process of planting. Miss P I bought ninety gladiola bulbs, so I'll be ready if you croak this summer.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2013, 03:03:26 pm »
It's hotter here today than yesterday, but actually feels great.  We have a nice breeze through the valley area.  I still have the air on though.  Why take chances?

I do wonder how many of us oldsters deal with the heat issues.  It seems "normal" people get colder as they age.  Perhaps it's a long term issue of having HIV?  I was so overheating yesterday, that I had to keep hosing myself down while doing simple outdoors chores.  If I over exert even a little in the heat, I literally get sick to my stomach.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2013, 05:12:09 pm »
   Over the past several years, I'm getting more adverse to heat.  And now they're calling for above average temperatures this summer.

I also am not very heat tolerant and it's gotten that way in the last six years or so. I get very uncomfortable if the temperature isn't in the range of 68F-73F indoors.

I dont get it. Do you people just shut yourselves up in the house all summer? Heck even in 100degrees I'm out walking and doing stuff.

Wolfter I thought you rode 25 miles a day? Is that just in the 3 weeks of your spring?

LOL LOSER++

NOTE: with the wind chill factor poor lil' Guilhermina's bundled up with 38℉ weather. Way to go, Tex-ASS.

Yes, I want to know who left the Refridge door open. Brrrr. I was going to lay out nude in my back yard and get some sun on my pale taint but clearly that aint happening today.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:19:15 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2013, 05:40:07 pm »
I dont get it. Do you people just shut yourselves up in the house all summer?

When it goes above 90F I stay home unless something is really necessary, particularly if it's accompanied with humidity. It got to 88F here today and I was fine outside -- I walked all over downtown, even fit my hooves into a pair of vintage Marc Jacobs combat boots for the first time since all of that surgery nonsense, and I performed fine. The fashion set of Greater Killadelphia was greatly admiring my ensemble where I paired a dozen different designer labels.

Then I holed up at Tria off Rittenhouse Square -- a small plates and wine bar where I was dutifully serviced by a young Bradley Cooper-ish bartender. In fact, he was so fucking hot I'm still squeezing out senior citizen jism from my flaccid cock. I'm going to have to make that my new hang out -- fuck going to boring ass fag bars!

Unfortunately I got tipsy after too much Malbec and reserve editions of Madeira, so I never made it to Trader Joe's. Oddly I got the sudden urge to have a manicure, and rang up the Charlie Salon in the Gayborhood but malheureusement Mme. Jacqueline only keeps appointments Thursday through Saturdays, so I'm trekking up there tomorrow afternoon. I used to get manicures monthly back in my NYC days (bad nails on a queen are just not fetch) so I'm thinking I need to start this routine up again. I allowed so many beauty routines to fall by the wayside when I moved to this City of Founding Fathers & Freedom.

Oh, and since I got tipsy I came home and opened up a bottle of vino so I'll be really drunk sometime in the next hour. Fortunately all my klonnies were used up last week so I won't be combining to two a la Liza and waking up vomiting in my sleep as usually happens.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2013, 05:53:01 pm »
I used to get manicures monthly back in my NYC days (bad nails on a queen are just not fetch) so I'm thinking I need to start this routine up again. I allowed so many beauty routines to fall by the wayside when I moved to this City of Founding Fathers & Freedom.

Even I get manicures once every month or so ::), just had them done last week along with a brow wax. Have you even ever had a brow wax? or do you keep that wooly caterpillar between your eyes as a pet?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2013, 06:06:12 pm »
Even I get manicures once every month or so ::), just had them done last week along with a brow wax. Have you even ever had a brow wax? or do you keep that wooly caterpillar between your eyes as a pet?

Actually my brows have always been naturally perfect, and I'm not making that up. All my life guys have accused me of shaping and plucking my brows, but I don't at all.

ps: brow waxing is so guido-Jersey Shore and it's major LOL+++ that you do this, much less admit to it. I hope you're not going overboard with it where it looks unnatural. You may have to send me a close up via email for evaluation. I do, however, charge a fee.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2013, 06:24:59 pm »

I hope you're not going overboard with it where it looks unnatural. Y

No, Harinshio my stellar Korean beauty expert always does impeccable work, the only downside is her breath always smells like fish, seriously. She gets rid of the straggler hairs that like to migrate towards the temples and also thins and shapes the body to perfection.

Did I mention that I also Nair my taint, shave my chest and clipper my legs ?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2013, 06:40:06 pm »
Wow. All that work and you still never get any dick. You really should go back to snorting tons of coke and dating overweight women.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2013, 06:52:00 pm »

Wolfter I thought you rode 25 miles a day? Is that just in the 3 weeks of your spring?

Really?  I ride every morning.  But nevermind, I'm sensing something.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2013, 07:17:25 pm »

wat? Here we go again with your cryptic posts.

You just last week or so said you rode 25miles a day, but now you cant handle the heat. That was my query. But now that you said you ride in the morning, I guess thats how you avoid the heat. Good for you Keep up the good work.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2013, 07:40:37 pm »
I'll respond before logging off.  I saw nothing cryptic about my posting.  I've actually had a great couple of weeks and am not sure of this need to to continue this.  As I said in a PM, I really adored you but if this is what it has come to....

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2013, 07:47:13 pm »
I'll respond before logging off.  I saw nothing cryptic about my posting.  I've actually had a great couple of weeks and am not sure of this need to to continue this.  As I said in a PM, I really adored you but if this is what it has come to....

Look, I've responded to your PM's, now you want to drag it out into this thread. Fine. If you don't like what I have to say to you then please ignore me. It's really that simple. I don't have the time to worry about what I am saying or not saying to you and if it may or may not hurt your feelings.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2013, 08:12:02 pm »
I love it when the ladies get drunk.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2013, 08:16:45 pm »
I love it when the ladies get drunk.

I'm drunk, but I'm not messy drunk. If I was that bad I'd turn my computer off.

Also, cocks

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2013, 08:41:07 pm »
No girl you're not sloppy. i enjoyed your montage on FB. What a perfectly delightful way to spend a day.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »
I'm starting to get a headache now. I've not had this much alcohol since Christmas. Honestly I rarely drink at all these days.

Would it help if I had a couple shots of bourbon? I don't even feel like eating dinner. All I've eaten today is a bowl of granola with skim milk, tons of top quality coffee, a tiny plate of white bean and fontina spread on over-priced paprika melba toast, and some Doritos.

OMG 9 PM TIME 4 RACHEL ZOE!

Offline buginme2

« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2013, 09:04:13 pm »
I tuned in just in time and just opened a nice pinot noir to go with my dinner of beefaroni.

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2013, 09:06:29 pm »
Nasty. You eat pasta from a can?

Offline buginme2

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2013, 09:14:17 pm »
Nasty. You eat pasta from a can?

Im not a child of course not.  Home made beefaroni.  I make my own sauce also (and use ground Turkey instead of beef).

Offline wolfter

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2013, 09:15:28 pm »
 8)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2013, 12:00:36 am »
Here are my fabtabulous tulips.  I planted several bulbs last fall, for the first time.  These were early bloomers.  I planted about 150 around our front tree.  They are up, but haven't bloomed yet.  Also planted hyacinth along our front walkway. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2013, 09:50:46 am »
Here are my fabtabulous tulips.  I planted several bulbs last fall, for the first time.  These were early bloomers.  I planted about 150 around our front tree.  They are up, but haven't bloomed yet.  Also planted hyacinth along our front walkway. 

Those are BEAUTIFUL Tedderz!

I have no flowers in my yard. Tomatoes and jalapeno plants are the extent of my gardening activities.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2013, 12:38:01 pm »
I don't understand the point of owning a detached home if you can't even manage to plant a fucking tulip bulb. That isn't complicated gardening. I bet your grass is pathetic and parched, and you have sad, shriveled up cheap shrubs that were there from the last owner. You probably think plastic pink flamingos in the front yard are chic.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2013, 12:47:40 pm »
You probably think plastic pink flamingos in the front yard are chic.

Silly ... classy homosexuals only have them in the back yard . One of the biggest stain glass jobs I ever did was the make a pair of 4 ft . Tall flamingos to go by a mans pool and provide back lighting so they glowed at night ... They were , Um , something to see .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2013, 12:59:33 pm »
Rednecks seem to enjoy putting these in their yards. I've never understood the purpose.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2013, 01:04:52 pm »
Silly ... classy homosexuals only have them in the back yard . One of the biggest stain glass jobs I ever did was the make a pair of 4 ft . Tall flamingos to go by a mans pool and provide back lighting so they glowed at night ... They were , Um , something to see .
I want a pair now to put out by our pond. :)

Speaking of which...
My mother is moving back to Minnesota at the end of next month.
She gave us a cement turtle from her yard LAST FALL and I placed it next to the pond.
Last week, Kenny was looking out the window and noticed it for the first time. ::)
He got so excited and dashed out to take a look.
He came back in disappointed because he thought it was a real turtle. ::)

I'm trying to figure out what to put out there next. ;)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2013, 01:07:25 pm »
Rednecks seem to enjoy putting these in their yards. I've never understood the purpose.

I have one of these.
It is purple and sits on an iron stand.
It echos the lavender flowers from the nearby hostas.
They are "gazing globes". :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2013, 01:09:20 pm »
I grew up in a family that was hyper-yard work intensive. We had the most lush yard in our subdivision because my mother was obsessive. Then from the age of maybe 10 until 15 I mowed countless yards regularly and despised every minute of it, and swore up and down that as an adult I would only ever live in an apartment in a city so that I never, ever had to mow a blade of grass again in my life.

And guess what suckers, that's exactly what I've done.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »
Every yard needs gazing globes so the gnomes can comb their hair . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2013, 01:12:36 pm »
I grew up in a family that was hyper-yard work intensive. We had the most lush yard in our subdivision because my mother was obsessive. Then from the age of maybe 10 until 15 I mowed countless yards regularly and despised every minute of it, and swore up and down that as an adult I would only ever live in an apartment in a city so that I never, ever had to mow a blade of grass again in my life.

And guess what suckers, that's exactly what I've done.
That is SUCH a sad childhood story. :'(
I think I'm hearing violins in the backround. :)

Offline mitch777

« Reply #182 on: April 11, 2013, 01:14:26 pm »
Every yard needs gazing globes so the gnomes can comb their hair .
I hate gnomes but Kenny likes them.
My compromise?
Yes, we now have a gnome in the garden.
2 inches tall. :)

(I think it got raked up with the leaves.)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:17:06 pm by mitch777 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #183 on: April 11, 2013, 01:17:16 pm »
That is SUCH a sad childhood story. :'(
I think I'm hearing violins in the backround. :)

I was also forced to go to church not once, but three times a week. That deserves more than a violin.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2013, 01:18:44 pm »
I was also forced to go to church not once, but three times a week. That deserves more than a violin.
ouch.
did you learn anything? :)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2013, 01:24:44 pm »

Looks like all that head spinning and pea soup spitting you were doing would have been a good clue that all that church going was taking very well .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2013, 01:25:19 pm »
ouch.
did you learn anything? :)

Well sure, I excelled at a young age in Bible School and learned that telling old ladies that you wanted to be a preacher when you grew up made them think you were the most adorable thing ever. But I guess by around the age of 12 I thought that it didn't make sense that there were so many religions in the world and that only one of them could be the right one, so I decided they were all silly. And around that age was when Kevin Smallwood's locker was right to my left, and because he was habitually truant he was two years older than everyone in our class. He wore super tight jeans every day (probably the same pair) and his fantastically prominent cock snaked down the inside of his left leg so I every time I was fetching a book out of my locker I would get to see that -- well, at least the three days a week he managed to come to school. Anyway, basically I'd sit in church and think of Kevin. Isn't it great that his last name was Smallwood? So ironic.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2013, 01:25:55 pm »
Looks like all that head spinning and pea soup spitting you were doing would have been a good clue that all that church going was taking very well .
LOL!

Offline mitch777

« Reply #188 on: April 11, 2013, 01:34:11 pm »
Well sure, I excelled at a young age in Bible School and learned that telling old ladies that you wanted to be a preacher when you grew up made them think you were the most adorable thing ever. But I guess by around the age of 12 I thought that it didn't make sense that there were so many religions in the world and that only one of them could be the right one, so I decided they were all silly. And around that age was when Kevin Smallwood's locker was right to my left, and because he was habitually truant he was two years older than everyone in our class. He wore super tight jeans every day (probably the same pair) and his fantastically prominent cock snaked down the inside of his left leg so I every time I was fetching a book out of my locker I would get to see that -- well, at least the three days a week he managed to come to school. Anyway, basically I'd sit in church and think of Kevin. Isn't it great that his last name was Smallwood? So ironic.
LOL!
Well, in that case...
NO violins for you.
I"m kinda thinking that you begged to go.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #189 on: April 11, 2013, 03:22:04 pm »
Does anyone know what trees smell like semen?  It's usually only fellow gays, who know exactly what I'm talking about.  Most straight folks say they have no idea what I'm talking about.  Is it the Bradford Pears, Dogwoods, or others?  Do you notice this where you live?  Here, the air will be heavy with the smell.  And no, it's not just on my lips, causing me to smell it. 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #190 on: April 11, 2013, 03:26:15 pm »
Does anyone know what trees smell like semen?  It's usually only fellow gays, who know exactly what I'm talking about.  Most straight folks say they have no idea what I'm talking about.  Is it the Bradford Pears, Dogwoods, or others?  Do you notice this where you live?  Here, the air will be heavy with the smell.  And no, it's not just on my lips, causing me to smell it. 

I cant remember what trees smell like that but when I lived in Montgomery in the garden district there was no denying that smell in the spring .

There were a lot of cotton woods there but , don't know .

OK edited to add the cum tree link for Ted . http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/gardens-gardening/your-garden/plant-finder/plant-details/kc/a720/pyrus-calleryana-chanticleer.aspx

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=semen+tree
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:31:30 pm by Jeff G »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline buginme2

« Reply #191 on: April 11, 2013, 03:37:32 pm »
Does anyone know what trees smell like semen? 

There are trees that smell like semen?   I need to get out of the city more.  I've never heard such a thing.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2013, 03:42:16 pm »
Does anyone know what trees smell like semen?  It's usually only fellow gays, who know exactly what I'm talking about. 

If that wasn't the dumbest thing I've ever heard I might be offended. Of course if this  tree did exist I guess it would be a member of the nut family.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:51:24 pm by Dachshund »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2013, 03:50:17 pm »
 I heard a straight man can smell a pussy willow from 10 miles away .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:52:26 pm by Jeff G »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2013, 04:54:43 pm »
Believe it or not, I grow "contorted pussy willows". :)
I need to prune them every year.
I tie them up (tee hee) in bundles and sell them at work.
This is a picture of them in our entryway at home.

LOL at the semen tree. :o

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #195 on: April 11, 2013, 05:28:34 pm »
I don't understand the point of owning a detached home if you can't even manage to plant a fucking tulip bulb. That isn't complicated gardening. I bet your grass is pathetic and parched, and you have sad, shriveled up cheap shrubs that were there from the last owner.

Chill OUT YankeeDoodleDandee  ::)

Our grass is brown because around June we start depleting our water supply and the City says we can only water our lawns once a week and it has to be before 6am or after 10pm (and im usually really drunk during those hours)

I do have some Wandering Jew around my Oak tree (its impossible to kill that stuff)....See, isnt it pretty?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:40:17 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2013, 06:04:41 pm »
test.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #197 on: April 11, 2013, 07:26:08 pm »
^ Ghurl, what are you testing? you already posted that pic perfectly fine
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2013, 07:37:13 pm »

;)  :)
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline mitch777

« Reply #199 on: April 11, 2013, 07:51:30 pm »
^ Ghurl, what are you testing? you already posted that pic perfectly fine
I know.
it's a secret.
shhh...

ps- cute one One. :)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.