Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:20:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 221
Total: 222

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: They put this horny IMF chief in jail.  (Read 27383 times)

Offline metekrop

• Is time running fast for you.
They put this horny IMF chief in jail.
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:35:41 am »
The head of the International Monetary Fund sits in a New York jail cell with his career and political future in limbo for fucking a woman which he thinks was the right thing to do.

However, some French citizens say they think Strauss-Kahn is actually the victim of a conspiracy.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/18/new.york.imf.head/index.html?hpt=T1 :o
Diag.on 12/8, 2000, CD 440 VL 44K, No Meds
12/08 - 2/09 CD< 50 & VL >500k hosp'z.
St. Atripla - 7/09 CD 179, VL 197k
10/09 CD 300 VL U
3/10 468 U
8/10 460 U
12/10 492 U
3/11 636 U
8/11 530 U
1/12  616 U
7/12 640 U
12/12 669 U
5/13 711 U
11/13 663 U
4/14  797 U
10/14 810 U
4/15 671 U
10/15 694 U
3/16 768 U
8/16 459 U
2/22 780 U
8/31 940 U
2/26 809 U
8/18 882 U
3/28 718 U
8/15 778 U
2/25 920 70
8/11 793 U
2/22 690 U
6/8 834 U

Offline Grasshopper

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: They put this horny IMF chief in jail.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:43:47 am »
I don't believe that a Frenchman would be capable of such a horrid crime.

MtD

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 07:59:42 am »
Its a shame they have him in solitary.  He could meet some new friends out on the island that may be able to help him out with his carnal desires. 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 08:01:58 am »
Its a shame they have him in solitary.  He could meet some new friends out on the island that may be able to help him out with his carnal desires. 

They have domestics in NY state prisons? Talk about luxury!

But seriously folks, innocent until proven guilty and all that. Let's let Dominique (if that is his real name) have a fair trial. :)

MtD

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 08:14:24 am »
He can thank Polanski for his new accommodations.

Offline weasel

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 08:27:34 am »

I do not buy this story    .   NOPE !

This guy raped a maid   and was running to escape !   

Then revealed his location to get his phone back  ???

This would make a good   T.V. episode for   Saturday night LIVE  ::)

Something fishy in the HIV Hotel , Maybe a ride to the upper East side  :o

Just me , no believe the poor little maid .

Carl
" Live and let Live "

Offline edfu

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 08:51:47 am »
Go CDC and "New York Post":

"According to the federal Centers for Disease Control: 'It is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex.'"

Good grief! 

"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 08:58:04 am »
Go CDC and "New York Post":

"According to the federal Centers for Disease Control: 'It is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex.'"

Good grief! 

Yes. But only if you're French.

MtD

LabRat

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 10:04:49 am »
It was reported on CNN last night that the French citizens are really upset about Strauss-Kahn being shown doing the "perp walk".  The French don't do such things.  Sorry he's not in France!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 10:14:14 am »
It was reported on CNN last night that the French citizens are really upset about Strauss-Kahn being shown doing the "perp walk".  The French don't do such things.  Sorry he's not in France!

Maybe he can wear a burqua?

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 10:14:15 am »

I actually agree that allowing perp walks goes against the grain of "innocent until proven guilty" -- at any rate it serves no purpose at all except to satiate mob mentalities, but you know how most Americans dig that sort of crap.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

LabRat

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 10:27:07 am »
You are absolutely right Miss P...that's why the French are upset.

If it turns out that the victim is HIV+, the defense will probably go after her for not disclosing!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 10:30:22 am »

If it turns out that the victim is HIV+, the defense will probably go after her for not disclosing!

I'm sure the first thing on my mind when being raped up the ass is disclosing my HIV status to the rapist. I mean, like really.

Offline littleprince

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 12:21:25 pm »
Actually I think it would be the first thing I blurt out.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 01:48:23 pm »
Actually I think it would be the first thing I blurt out.

Me too. It just might get the bastard to back off.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 02:28:40 pm »
Me too. It just might get the bastard to back off.

I would even dramatize it a little:  "I have full-blown AIDS!  Highly infectious!" or something of that sort.  Then again, the rapist might be edumacated and just put on a condom --as it is a good number of them do so in order to avoid leaving their DNA behind (thank you CSI  ;D).

This article from the always so enlightening NY Post leaves so much to be desired.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 03:56:59 pm »

This article from the always so enlightening NY Post leaves so much to be desired.

It's only good for Page Six!

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 04:04:44 pm »
This is manna for the news hungry public and the networks love disseminating this type of story to all that want to see it. 

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 05:53:29 pm »
The story gets better  :

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/imf_accuser_in_apt_for_hiv_vics_oZmUkbtouJ14RHw1434HvJ

I suppose now he'll be posting in "Am I Infected" wanting a risk assesment...

CaptCarl
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 06:08:37 pm »

CaptCarl

possible screen names for him:

1) RikerIslandDude
2) BonVoyage
3) Orange_Jump_Suit

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 06:09:29 pm »
Strauss-Kahn is surely having fun on Riker's Island. For the edification of our non-US readers, Riker's is often referred to as the world's largest penal colony, with an inmate population of 14,000.  The largest European facility of a similar nature only has 3,800.  When you land with domestic flights at LaGuardia you fly right over it.

Naturally several of my ex-tricks have visited. ::)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »

CaptCarl

From oral sex, I kinda doubt it  :D oh WAIT that Am I infected Thread is really FUNY to read sometimes  ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:46:12 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 08:22:45 pm »
My hunch is he attacked that women.  So dont take this next comment as a statement in his defense. 
Why/How is forced oral often reported in rape charges. 
1) What rapist would stick his dick into someone's mouth who does't want it there. Sounds dangerous and petrifying for the rapist.
2) Or, is it more that the victim is so frightened by the situation he/she just has to give the oral out of fear, and not totally chew up the attacker's dick also out of fear of the response if he/she doesn't submit and acquiesce?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline edfu

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 08:50:18 pm »
NYC's Housing Works, an AIDS activist/advocacy organization, has roundly condemned the "Post" in no uncertain terms:

http://www.housingworks.org/blogs/detail/action-alert-condemn-nypost/
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 02:05:23 pm »
possible screen names for him:

1) RikerIslandDude
2) BonVoyage
3) Orange_Jump_Suit

LMAO!!

I vote for #1! ;D

CaptCarl
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline tednlou2

Offline mecch

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 04:39:03 am »
When I read the Post story, I didn't think it made out DSK as the victim.  I thought it was just the kind of news that is scandalmongering.   Alleged victim and alleged criminal are BOTH targets for tabloids to dig up any dirt they can.  The point is the dirt.

If she is HIV+, it doesn't have much to do with the story. I agree.  But if I were a publisher of a tabloid, I would see it otherwise.  

"But while some may see HIV as the sole issue here, it's extremely important to recognize that more is at play. What the Post did to the accuser is what media does to too many rape victims, HIV positive or not: undermine them, blame them and paint them in the most horrendous light."

I really didn't get the vibe that the Post was slandering the victim.  But it was certainly ignoring her right to privacy.  

To me, it was more like:  "and here's one more piece of shit landing on that frenchie master of the universe's head" ---  as in his dramatic comedown from power, wealth, and untouchability.   Do the crime, do the time.  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 08:11:26 am »
One thing that really pisses me off about the news reports around the internet where readers are permitted to comment are the comments from ignoramuses who do not believe it is possible to be orally raped and make comments like "if it was rape, why didn't she bite him?"

Only people who have never been orally raped would make such comments. It's happened to me and I'm here to tell the world that biting isn't really an option. When you're being orally raped it's not about a guy teasing you with the head of his dick. It's about a cock being shoved so far down your throat you don't know whether to try to breath or puke. It's about having your hair pulled and your nose mashed up against his pubic bone. It's about being scared to death. It's about wondering if you're going to be able to survive. You're too busy trying to get oxygen and not drown in your own puke to try biting anything. It's a horrible experience that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

I have little doubt that this guy did exactly what he's been accused of doing. I hope he gets orally raped himself while in jail. OK, so I said I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but I'll amend that to say I'd wish it on anyone who did it to someone else. Fuckers. 

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 08:32:07 am »
And another thing. I'm offended by the title of this thread. "They put this horny IMF chief in jail." Bullshit! Rape isn't about being horny, it's about power over someone who is physically or otherwise weaker than yourself. Rape is all about power and violence and nothing to do with sex.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mecch

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 03:43:37 pm »
Thanks Ann for the answer to my naive question - how does oral rape happen. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 03:49:58 pm »
What Ann said is pretty much why at the beginning of the thread I said I didn't think anyone would think, in such a situation, to creatively exclaim "I have AIDS" (regardless of it being true or not if one had AIDS).  Who has time to think in a situation where you're being assaulted and the victim is inevitably in full panic mode?

Have you ever walked down a dark street at night and simply thought something bad might happen? Just amplify that emotion by a factor of ten or twenty (or more likely a higher number).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:29:15 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline mecch

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 08:11:45 am »
Anderson Cooper had on some expert in a panel discussing the Grand Jury indictment.
Some old white guy basically was there to defend DSK and basically put forward the disbelief that oral sex could be forced.  It was pretty uncomfortable to watch. Not least because oddly Eliot Spritzler err. Spitzer was on the panel, to defend the cops and Grand Jury as surely having very good cause to believe the alleged victim.

It seems like DSK lawyers will go with that defense - consensual sex.

Interesting Friday reveals:  

DSK was asking anyone and their sister and grandmother to please come have cocktails with him in his room.  Every lady refused.  Even hit on flight crew on the plane afterwards.

When DSK was escorted off the plane by cops, he didn't ask why.

On the other hand, he was not hiding his whereabouts nor making a newly scheduled hasty exit out of the country.  His flight was already booked, and he called the hotel several times asking them to deliver his cell phone...  
This is hardly evidence that he didn't rape, however...  And had he made it out, its rather certain the extradition would have been difficult.

Swiss refused finally to extradite Polanski.  On an encouraging note, however, Switzerland is in recent years finally acting on reports of rape of household staff, allegedly committed by diplomats from countries in which this "troussage de domestique" is not prosecuted.

This is a raging scandal in France as one of DSK old cronies categorised the affair as a regretablle "troussage de domestique"  e.g. not rape just a "using" of the help.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21/dsk-arrest-misogyny_n_865146.html
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:34:44 am by mecch »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 10:13:59 am »

Some old white guy basically was there to defend DSK and basically put forward the disbelief that oral sex could be forced.

Maybe this "old white guy" needs to volunteer to be shown by example whether or not oral sex can be forced. With him being the one who is forced, of course.

On the other hand, he was not hiding his whereabouts nor making a newly scheduled hasty exit out of the country.  His flight was already booked, and he called the hotel several times asking them to deliver his cell phone... 
This is hardly evidence that he didn't rape, however...  And had he made it out, its rather certain the extradition would have been difficult.

If you ask me, the only thing his actions are evidence of is being someone who thinks he's entitled to treat domestic help in such a manner. He probably honestly thinks he did nothing wrong. Men like him are like that - I've known a few in my day. They think women are there to serve him in any way he chooses and if they resist, it's their fault, not his. After all, he's entitled.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matt39

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 11:34:12 am »
I have little doubt that this guy did exactly what he's been accused of doing. I hope he gets orally raped himself while in jail.

Yes, well. I'm sure you could get a job on any Murdoch rag with quotes like that. ::)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 12:11:31 pm »
Yes, well. I'm sure you could get a job on any Murdoch rag with quotes like that. ::)

Walk a mile in my shoes and come back to me on that one.

And anyway, Murdoch rags are just the type of rags that defend animals like this guy.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 12:12:37 pm »

Your first post back from vacation has more than a hint of bad attitude , I'm not surprised though .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 12:20:45 pm »
Don't worry, he'll log back in after a few days and scream about being a victim. We've seen this movie before.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 12:24:29 pm »
We've seen this movie before.

Where's my remote? I need to change the channel.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matt39

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 12:33:54 pm »
Walk a mile in my shoes and come back to me on that one.

And anyway, Murdoch rags are just the type of rags that defend animals like this guy.

Innocent until proven guilty?

If not, then why don't you email the US Department of Justice and offer to save them some money. After all, they could just email you the details of any sexual offence charges involving men and you could do a truncated 'Judge Judy' for them. 'Judge Ann'.

Hypocrisy comes to mind here.
But at least it is only the off topic forum.

jg1962

As for your comment, do you take the same attitude to freedom of expression as Ann does to the rules of law, justice and evidence - unncessary?
Clearly you do.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 12:35:02 pm »
Matt, if you don't like most forum members, and it would seem that is the case, why do you bother coming here?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matt39

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2011, 12:38:45 pm »
Matt, if you don't like most forum members, and it would seem that is the case, why do you bother coming here?

I have no personal knowledge of any of the non-UK forum members here or you. I'm commenting on views expressed.
Tell me Ann, as well as wanting to dispense with annoying principles like people being tried by a jury of their peers based on evidence, do you really want to cocoon yourself with just 'yes people'?

Isn't it interesting that rather than justify a comment that reeks of a 'lynching' mentality, you just go on the attack?

I don't hold any views on the merits or otherwise of Dominique Strauss Khan, I don't even think much of him politically but neither do I think it's my place or your place, to stand in judgement on allegations neither of us have any way of knowing are true or false.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:42:49 pm by Matt39 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 12:39:57 pm »
... like I said

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 12:42:58 pm »

Isn't it interesting that rather than justify a comment that reeks of a 'lynching' mentality, you just go on the attack?

Pretty rich coming from the person who went on the attack first.

Of course I believe in "innocent until proven guilty" - in a court of law. That doesn't prevent me from having my own opinion on the matter and that is precisely what I gave - my opinion. If I were called to jury duty in his case I'd asked to be dismissed due to my prejudice.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 12:43:59 pm »
I have no personal knowledge of any of the non-UK forum members here or you. I'm commenting on views expressed.
Tell me Ann, as well as wanting to dispense with annoying principles like people being tried by a jury of their peers based on evidence, do you really want to cocoon yourself with just 'yes people'?

Oh puhleeze... Just fucking GO AWAY for good.  You evidently don't care much about anyone in this place and  many (if not all) of us can't stand your sanctimonious, pompous arse.  Please do yourself and all of us that big favor.  Bye bye.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 12:44:13 pm »
Matt, the DKS is a hot news story.  Everyone here is expressing his/her opinions based on the little factoids that have so far been revealed.  Nobody suggests he be denied his lawyers and his trial.  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 12:47:39 pm »
Rev Moon, you really shouldn't resort to name calling. Consider yourself warned.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matt39

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2011, 12:50:45 pm »
Matt, the DKS is a hot news story.  Everyone here is expressing his/her opinions based on the little factoids that have so far been revealed.  Nobody suggests he be denied his lawyers and his trial.  

Saying 'I have little doubt that this guy did exactly what he's been accused of doing. I hope he gets orally raped himself while in jail.' is not expressing an opinion, it is mouthing a thoroughly inhumane sentiment that is reminiscent of the lynch mob mentality. And even if the allegations are true, hoping for lynch mob revenge once in custody is so nauseating, and so animal-like as to be simply ridiculous.
That's why we have rule of law.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2011, 12:52:37 pm »
Matt, so now you're calling me a queer basher? You're going to find yourself with another time out pretty quickly at this rate.

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.