Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:41:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 229
Total: 230

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Thank you Bailey  (Read 8397 times)

Dan J.

Thank you Bailey
« on: August 24, 2006, 12:22:45 am »
The compact disc you made for each of the attendees is one of my most precious mementos of the gathering.
It was truly a labor of love on your part. Thank you!!!

:-* Dan

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
Re: Thank you Bailey
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 12:27:45 am »
thank you for thanking me.... but it was only a small part of the gathering.   everyone of us came togehter to make this the event of the year!  and I think it truly was, at least for me... it wouldn't have been possible without the many many contributions of many members of the forums espeically canuck.

Thank you though, I'm proud of the cd and hope the dvd is as good!

Dan J.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 12:31:17 am »
I have no doubt that it will be.

Dan

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 12:32:33 am »
Bailey, I can NOT tell you how much I enjoyed that CD. It's in my iPOd right now as a matter of fact. And the original is saved in my scrapbook.

You really had it going on this weekend. Thank you for that. Seriously, thanks for what you chose to do for the gathering.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 12:35:18 am »
Very nice job Baily!!!

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 07:52:11 am »
Dearest Bailey,

Yesterday I sat at home alone.  Thom was at work.  I loaded the CD into my home theatre.  The music started and I was not alone any more.  I was back in Montreal with my family.  Thank you for filling the void.

With love and respect, Ric

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:57:21 am »
Hey Bailey...

Allow me to echoe my sentiments as well.  You did a fabulous job on the CD.  And you were by far most entertaining in Montreal.  Never forget that street musician and our mutual admiration for him.  I have the pictures I made and am forwarding them to you via email.  I think I have your email address......  Anyway thanks for being you and for all your hard work on the CD and the upcoming Video. :-*
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 09:02:15 am »
Bailey,

Last night after we had relaxed for a few minutes, I brought out the CD, still all neatly wrapped in its original state, and let my sweetie read the whole thing.  His comment:  "Wow, someone is really gifted, and went to some effort to create a memory of the weekend that they should be very proud of".  I couldn't have said it any better myself. 

THANKS, SO VERY MUCH!

In Love. 

(I wanna know when you solve the puzzle)
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 11:19:04 am »
Bailey,

thank you so much for the CD!  I am enjoying it.   Thanks again for including my 'disco' song on there, and thanks for dancing with me when we listened to it!  I think you are quite a guy.....

hugs,

Alan

PS - don't forget what I gave you, that you stuck in some side pocket of your backpack....hope it's still there!
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 11:21:56 am »
Yes Bailey we can never forget your hard work that you put into that CD. Thanks so much I listen to it all the time and just bring back memories of our trip in Montreal. Hope you and Jen made it home safely.

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 05:44:00 pm »
alan, I have the ribbon charm :)   

I'm glad you all enjoyed the cd so much.  I'm playing the cd now and it's the last track, the one we did the 'circle of love' with... and i feel positively giddy. 

This trip has been so rejuvenating for me... meeting all of you, having fun and drinks and (oops) seeing dickie for a dollah!!! you know who YOU are.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?  But because I knew you, I have been changed for good.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 06:19:47 pm »
Dingo, I love it!  I showed it to my hippy chick friend and she exclaimed, "You didn't tell me you had corporate underwriting for this gig! Wow, there's a DVD already?!"  I explained you did it yourself and that the DVD was forthcoming. She was more impressed than I, of course I saw you pull them out of your bag, but she thought it was so professional that I must have paid for it or something.

Let me know if/when you take submissions for the next one...I've been listening to lots of my favorites today and am sure I can make a much more compatible suggestion this time...and YOU ROCK BAILEY!!!  I  may not be your type, but any man that is not afraid to make his entrance with a Bud Lite in hand is after my own heart!

Love and thanks,
Creighton

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:40 pm »
Also thanks to Bailey for the Kodak upload arrangement - I'm uploading a few pics right now.  :-*

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 06:44:55 pm »
there is only one boi that I've fallen for this trip... and I expect good things and more to come from it.   You are cute you though... and your tat is hawt!

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 07:21:04 pm »
that boi is sweet... I know form looking at the two of you..

tingling....

Hermie

who hopes the seed will soon pop for his dingo
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.