Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:35:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 688
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 657
Total: 658

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: HIV by Vaginal fluids on testicles?  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Tyrese929

• Standard
HIV by Vaginal fluids on testicles?
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:19:05 pm »
Can I contract HIV by vaginal fluids getting on my pubic area and testicles? I have a girlfriend but me being unfaithful I decided to go and cheat on her like a clown. Each encounter I had protected sex but I noticed after each encounter sometimes the girls fluids will be on either my testicles or near my pubic hairs.

1.Ok, so About 1 month ago I had protected vaginal sex with a female and unprotected oral sex. I performed oral on her for about 3-5 minutes (licking only) and she performed oral on me (a lot of saliva involved). Afterwards we proceeded to protected vaginal sex, I pulled the condom down until I felt resistance and after the encounter I noticed creamy, vaginal fluids on my testicles (not sure if it was from the saliva or vaginal fluids). So I took the condom off while in the bathroom and blew it into a bubble to see if air would come out and none did so I threw it away. Can I have contracted HIV from this encounter?

2. Then I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral with another female this time only oral was preformed on me, but with not so much saliva. After the vaginal I noticed a little vaginal fluids on the bottom of the condom (close to my pubic area) so I carefully removed the condom but I think I may have mistakenly touched the tip of my penis and the fluids as well. (Can I be infected from this encounter as well?)

3. Last encounter was this other female, I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral with her. Oral again was only preformed on me, but for about 2 minutes only and not so much saliva involved. After the protected vaginal I did the same thing and blew the condom into a bubble to insure no air came out and none did. But my main thing with this encounter was, after we had sex we cuddled naked and my penis was on her but and may have rubbed her gentials when she was sleep, because she told me "I woke up hard", and I don't know if she put it in her or rubbed it in her while I was sleeping or not. Can HIV be transmitted this way also?

Sorry for the long paragraphs, I just been really stressed out lately thinking about how bad of a boyfriend I am for doing all of this stuff shame on me. And me and my girl have unprotected sex and I don't want to infect her because of my dumb mistakes, I don't know what I would tell her if she were to be infected she thinks I never cheated but I really did 3 times.

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
Re: HIV by Vaginal fluids on testicles?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 11:15:24 pm »
Nothing you performed in the incidents you describe put you at risk for HIV infection.

Vaginal fluids on your pubic area and testicles is not a risk for HIV infection.

Protected vaginal sex is not a risk for HIV infection.

Performing and receiving unprotected oral sex is not a risk for HIV infection, but may put you at risk for other STD's/STI's.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Tyrese929

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 12:42:26 pm »
Ok I'll try my hardest to make this short.

I have a girlfriend and I'm a cheater. In late January a female I met gave me unprotected oral sex, then we had protected vaginal sex. After we were done I removed the condom, but I realized some white fluids near the bottom of my penis close to my pubic hairs. Next encounter was within the first week of February, same story except for one thing different. She performed unprotected oral on me and I preformed unprotected oral on her.... then afterward we had protected vaginal sex and I noticed a lot of fluids (or salvia) on the same spot of my penis. I forgot to mention so I'll throw this in real quick, after each encounter I tested the integrity of the comdom by blowing air into it and see if any would come out, and none did so I then throw the condoms away. Next encounter a female preformed unprotected oral on me for about 2 minutes then we had protected vaginal sex and this time I didn't see any fluids at the bottom of my penis and I also put air into the condom to see if any would come out and it didn't. then we went to sleep (naked) and we were cuddling and I was laying behind her. When we woke up she told me I woke up hard and started giggling. Does this mean as I was sleep she put my penis inside her? R she was rubbing my penis on her vagina? I got tested on march 7th for all stds and hiv antibody test and I tested negative for all, so I know that clears the girl from January, possibly the girl from February and the last girl in my sure if it clears her. Do I need to get tested again? Was this a risk to contract hiv in the first place? Does hiv get transmitted by vaginal fluids on shaft of penis? I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend (both vaginal and oral) that's why I used a condom with everyone else. But not I feel sick, I had a harsh headache and a runny nose and I felt a little dizzy. No sore throat or cough or diraherra but it still has me worried because I just got sick after my last encounter 2-3 weeks after. If I transmit anything to her I wouldn't know what to say because she has no clue of what I done... please help...

I'm sorry for the long paragraph

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 12:56:04 pm »
Receiving unprotected oral sex is not a risk for HIV infection, but may be a risk for other STD's/STI's.

Protected vaginal sex is not a risk for HIV infection.

The HIV is fragile and does not survive contact with air, so would not be a risk to you in vaginal fluid at the base of your penis.

I have no idea what your partner may have done with your penis when you were asleep, but it is unworthy of belief that she could do something with it that would put you at risk for HIV infection, or, if she had, that you would somehow remain asleep, presuming you were not comatose.

You do not need to be tested for HIV antibodies because of the incident(s) you described.

Access this link to learn how the HIV is transmitted:

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/hiv-transmission-risks
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Tyrese929

• Standard
Stopped Pep after 4 days, am I infected?
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:11:12 am »
Hello first I would like to say I appreciate all the work done by you guys and I thank you very much!

ill try my hardest to make this as short as possible;

A few weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female 2 times in one night, with unknown hiv status. Then 7 hours later I started pep and then stopped after 4 days, after I asked the woman a few times of her last tests and risk factors and etc. Then about 14 days later I got a full blown std test done and a 5th generation hiv test and came out negative for everything but positive for chlymadia. So I asked the female to get a test because I tested positive for chlymadia she got a test the same day and told me she'll let me know the results. Long story short she didn't let me know her results until I kept asking her and all she said was she had to take pills to get rid of her infection and when I asked her if her infection was related to hiv she got upset and said if it was hiv how will I get rid of the infection with pills?! SoI took my meds as prescribed until it cleared and repeated another std test a week after I took the chlymadia meds to find out I came out positive for chlymadia agian!!! I took the meds again ( a single dose of 2 pills) and while I was on the meds, I got sick (slight sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, tiredness, fever and sweating). So Then I took a 4th generation alere determine rapid hiv test at 28 days post exposure (about 24-25 days after stopping pep) and it came out negative again. So my questions are;

1. Does pep make hiv test negative?
2. How reliable are 4th generation test at 25 days post pep?
3. Does the meds for chlymdia reduce hiv and make the hiv test negative?
4. Because I was sick, will that make my hiv test negative since my immune system is using antibodies to fight a cold and chlymadia?

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
Re: Stopped Pep after 4 days, am I infected?
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:59 am »
Nothing you mentioned would have affected your test results, and all negative results are encouraging. However we recommend testing at 6 weeks post exposure because most will have tested positive by then if infected.
Confirmation is at 13 weeks.

PEP has an excellent record of preventing HIV and I don't understand why you stopped after 4 days ?  At this point test at 13 weeks past exposure to confirm your negative result.

Wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 HIV Testing
 HIV TasP
 HIV prevention
 PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.