Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 27, 2024, 02:58:04 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 773294
  • Total de Temas: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 585
Total: 585

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: Dating thread part XVIII - It's Leap Year, so ask him to marry you!  (Leído 63676 veces)

Desconectado vivyt

Re: Dating thread part XVIII - It's Leap Year, so ask him to marry you!
« Respuesta #100 en: Febrero 12, 2008, 10:27:52 pm »
Hey Snow! When I first moved in he (my neighbor) started making plates of food for me. No man had ever done that for me! I made him some muffins and then we went out to dinner. I guess you could call it a date. There was NO CHEMISTRY! We have really nothing in common. So since then we just talk. I get his newspaper when he's out of town. When I was really sick my mom asked him to look out for me.

Hey speaking of Scott Baio...do any of you watch that VH1 show with him? I watched the first season when he didn't want to be married but now it just seems so stupid.

Desconectado MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Respuesta #101 en: Febrero 12, 2008, 10:39:02 pm »
Hi GFs~

Welcome to you, KF.  :)

Sun, so sorry to hear it wasn't a Magic Ball date with LL.  :(  I used to try and hold out, waiting for a phone call too, and finally one day I said "Shit on it, I am calling him.  Let it be however it will be."  Then the guy gets all squirmy cause you've got the upper hand and are taking initiative by calling, lol.  ;)

Queen~  Iceman had the same symptoms you did during the day today.  He cancelled some appointments and stayed home to rest.  He's doing better now, but didn't eat much.  Then he goes and has clam chowder tonight.  Not good if your tummy hurts all day, but at least he ate something.  He needs me there to take care of him.  :D

OK, so it just started to rain here again and we are in the middle of an ice storm.  We keep getting rain coming through and we aren't really above freezing.  Its all turning to black ice when it hits the ground.  Work sent us home at 315pm today (with pay!) and there were accidents EVERYWHERE.  I stayed off the highway and snaked home on the back roads with everyone, slow and steady.  Problem was, the roads just looked wet, but it was black ice.  I had it in 4WD just in case.  It took 90 minutes to go 30 miles and we stopped for about ten minutes at one point where someone had spun out.  In a Jeep Wrangler, no less.   :o

Its really starting to POUR here now, weird stuff.  Tomorrow morning is going to be a shitstorm.  I may go in late......

Hi Snow~  I looked at the beginning of this thread and no one copied the other links over to this one.  I'll do that tomorrow in our next thread.  Whoever names it, maybe do a love/Valentine's theme?  I think it would be cute!  Or something to do with this crazy weather!  LOL 

But Snow, to answer your question, I did a free 3-day trial on Match.com last October.  I was distraut after disclosing to someone, a very nice mature man.  He seemed shaken by my status and I just knew there was no sense in taking things further.  So, I got on Match (for the millionth time in 6 years, mingling with the neggies.... :D ), and Iceman sent an email.  We talked on the phone for about 10 days, every other day, and had our first date November 2nd. 

When I get the links over in the next thread you can read about all of our GF histories in here.  The Dating Thread has been going since June, thanks to Cristy who started it all.

BT~  Good luck with the Special K, keep us posted.  Take one Imodium every morning with it, it can do wonders!  I did that when I was on Fortovase back in the day (1996 - 2002).

Drag and Camms~  Are you doing OK?

OK, time to go snuggle with Cheech.  It was a nice relaxing night.  I usually watch The Biggest Loser and eat chocolate.  LMAO A girl's gotta have fun when her man isn't around, lol...

As far as my one night stand, oh goodness, I didn't even want to post cause Iceman reads here, lol.  I was looking for pics of Bruce Willis and Cal Ripken Jr (Baltimore Orioles fame) because Iceman looks like him.  But, OK, here goes, in no particular order.  And sweetie if you're reading this, I'm just playing with the girls, you know you're my #1.  ;)

BILLY BALDWIN
Nick Cage
Bill Pullman
Andy Garcia
Benicio Del Toro

....and I suppose i should pick a musician of some sort........hmmmmm

Nikki Sixx, lol  :D  lololololol

[attachment deleted by admin]
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Desconectado MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Respuesta #102 en: Febrero 12, 2008, 10:42:11 pm »
Others posted while I was posting, so Ann, its time to lock the thread.

GFs, post in Thread XIX.............   :)
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Desconectado Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Respuesta #103 en: Febrero 12, 2008, 10:46:12 pm »
I'm locking this one and it's up to you ladies to start another.

Minismum, google "kegel exercises" ;D you won't regret it!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.