Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:11:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 224
Total: 225

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Cararact Surgery  (Read 28486 times)

Offline bear60

Cararact Surgery
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:08:29 pm »
My partner Kurt is having cataract surgery later this month. (At 54 years old.)
 He does not see very well now and is looking forward to being able to see without glasses. 
 I hope that will be the case.
Anyone had this proceedure done?
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Cararact Surgery
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 02:20:10 pm »
He Joel, hope it goes well for Kurt :)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 03:17:50 pm »
I haven't had the surgery; but my aunt, uncle, grandmother, 3 family friends, my mom and her husband all have - and they all see much better now. Some of them have even gotten rid of the glasses that they were wearing; while others have changed their prescriptions to less or lost bifocals, etc.

Since I've been livng at my Mom's, she and her husband have had theirs done (just a few months ago in fact). They had one eye done at a time. That day they came home and rested. They had a patch on their eye for a day or two. They weren't allowed to bend over far or lift heavy objects; and had to put drops in their eyes (frequently) for a bunch of days. Neither had hardly any pain whatsoever; it was just irritating to have to deal with the patch, the drops and the restrictions. Probably within a week, their lives were back to normal - except they could SEE!.

Best wishes to Kurt for getting some good eyesight back. ;D

oh, BTW, while it was cataract surgery somewhere around the house I have the video of the laser eye surgery Jim had done. It's creepy good fun watching them slice his cornea, flip it back and zap the laser into his eye. It took 15 mins to do both eyes. As I drove us home, I got kinda fed up with him saying, "I can read that sign! And I can read that sign!" ad nauseam. LOL I never realized until then how blind he must have been. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 04:11:10 pm »
Yes, you really have to follow those post-surgery instructions. It was a long time ago in the early 90's but my grandmother, now deceased, didn't fully follow whatever instructions they were (or so we suspected... of course she wouldn't admit it) and it was a less than good experience, though for the life of me I can't recall exactly what happened. I think maybe her feet and ankles swelled up due to some water retention issue but I'm really fuzzy.

Offline sharkdiver

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 11:01:28 pm »
Hey Joel,

I had cataract surgery in 2002 for a congenital cataract. the surgery was pretty easy except I woke up in the middle of it feeling them tugging at my eye. they found fetal structures (arteries) in my eye that had not been re-absorbed. so the 15 minute surgery ended up being 3 hours long.

it really didn't do anything to improve my eye sight and I'm still legally blind in that eye.

What you might notice when he's done his surgery is that he has a twinkle in his eye due to the artificial lens.

he should be fine  :)

Offline bear60

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 10:08:29 am »
Thanks guys. The twinkle in the eye sounds interesting.  Now those hairy men will think he's flirting. 

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 01:01:15 am »

I've never had to have this done, but I know plenty that have.  Most of the comments I've noticed from those that had this surgery, is how clear and bright everything is afterwards.

Also, colors come back very nicely !!

Good luck to Kurt

Ray 8)

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 08:33:34 pm »
Hey Joel,

My mother had it done a few years ago. She is in the 80s and is reading the paper without eyeglasses today.

I am sure Kurt will be find, twinkle and all! ;)

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:26 am »
Never had any experience with this, just wanted to wish Kurt good luck!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline bear60

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 01:44:06 pm »
Kurt really deserves this....as his eyesight has deteriorated over the last few years.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »
My Mother was "over-the-moon " her term when she had it done.

My term was high as a f88688g kite.
love mhtv
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 04:03:01 pm »
Mom had her cataracts done this past summer and she has no need for glasses any more.

It was done in about three hours and she was still alert and active and she's 72.

She was a tiny bit light headed and I was worse than a mothering hen, yet when we got to the truck I leaned down to sort of pick her up and ...

there was only air....she had already grabbed the grip handle over the door and pulled herself up and in...reminded me of a monkey...
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline bear60

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 02:59:59 pm »
Interesting development:
Seems there is a convention of Optomologists in town that week and (since Kurt has really strange eyes) they have offered to pay all expenses if he will be willing to be a demonstration surgery....get filmed etc poked and prodded.
He agreed.
Conversation this AM:
Me: Hon the shower stall needs scrubbing out.  Will you to do it? (Since I scrubbed the bathroom floor yesterday.)
Kurt: You know I cant see to do it. ( meaning he cant see the dirt.)

Note: This is removal and replacement of the lens.  Not just a laser proceedure.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 06:06:40 pm »
Interesting development:
Seems there is a convention of Optomologists in town that week and (since Kurt has really strange eyes) they have offered to pay all expenses if he will be willing to be a demonstration surgery....get filmed etc poked and prodded.
He agreed.
Note: This is removal and replacement of the lens.  Not just a laser proceedure.
Wow & Kewl!  ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 10:14:22 pm »

Note: This is removal and replacement of the lens.  Not just a laser proceedure.

Hello Joel,

Yes they can't laser that.  He will have brand new lenses put in when they dissolve the old ones, and remove it.   Ed said some kind of probe is placed in there to dissolve the old lens.

I was just asking Ed about. This is the kind of work he was involved in before he retired.

Ed also said that after this probe is inserted to dissolve and remove the old lens, The new lens is placed in.  He also said that it's done much differently today, than it was  years ago.

The incision is so small, that it will heal quite quickly as compared to years ago. Years ago, they had to make larger incisions which required suchures, and a longer healing time. No sutures are required.

LOL...  I should just have Ed type this info for you, he can explain it better.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline edfu

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 04:38:43 am »
Not to worry.  It's not a big deal.  I've had both eyes done, separately, in 2001 and 2008, by two different eye surgeons and in two different hospitals. 

The worst aspects: 

*They don't anesthetize you so you're completely unconscious---just a "twilight" sort of thing, so you will be aware, possibly, while they destroy the old lens and insert the new one, and you can hear them.   They do tape the eye in question so it remains open.  There is absolutely no pain during this.  There are no pain receptors in the eyeball where this is done. 

*The large bandage that covers the eye after the procedure for a few days, and after it's removed, you do have to administer Rx eye drops fairly regularly.     

Good luck.       
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline rondrond

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 06:58:17 am »
Interesting development:
He agreed.
Conversation this AM:
Me: Hon the shower stall needs scrubbing out.  Will you to do it? (Since I scrubbed the bathroom floor yesterday.)
Kurt: You know I cant see to do it. ( meaning he cant see the dirt.)

I believe him....one of the things Mom did was start cleaning her house as she remarked..

"Where did all this dirt come from?"

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 05:59:13 pm »

you do have to administer Rx eye drops fairly regularly.    

Good luck.      

These eye drops are usually  anti-inflammatory.  And are used to promote healing.
Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:28 pm »
Hey Joel

Has he had the surgery yet?  If so, how's he doing?

I had eye surgery in 2004 or 2005, a 'partial vitrectomy' on my rt. eye, where they remove some of the 'gel' that is inside the eyeball (I had a tremendous floater that was obstructing my field of vision and making me crazy)  They told me that this surgery would probably cause a cataract; it did, and I had it removed in 2007.  There was really not much to it.   I had a 'distance' lens implanted, and can see to drive pretty well without any glasses; my left eye has a cataract forming, but not quite time to remove it yet; will have it done as soon as I can!  I think I'll have an 'up close' lens implanted in my left, so it'll be like monovision contacts...one sees up close, one sees at a distance.
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline bear60

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 12:41:07 pm »
hey y'all
Kurts surgery is this Saturday the 22nd.  Thats the first eye.  Second eye will be coming up soon. 
I'll let you know how he is doing.

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 05:43:18 pm »
Hey Joel

I think I'll have an 'up close' lens implanted in my left, so it'll be like monovision contacts...one sees up close, one sees at a distance.

Hi Alan,

Have you ever tried those monovision contacts?  I tried those contact lenses ,( probably about 10 years ago,) , and had a heck of a time trying to adjust to them,  :P  I went back to my progressive pair of glasses.

Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:01 pm »
Hi Joel,

I never had the surgery although my grandmother did several years ago when she was 99 years old.  She's  105 now see's great.  Best of luck to Kurt!

AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline Theyer

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:32:43 am »
I believe him....one of the things Mom did was start cleaning her house as she remarked..

"Where did all this dirt come from?"

oh God I forgot that particlar nightmare
t
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline bear60

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2011, 09:14:01 am »
Kurt had the first eye done today...this morning.  It was very out patient....and very early!!!!!!  We had to be at the location at 6AM.
Prognosis good.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2011, 09:34:08 am »
Congrats on the good prognosis . I sure wish a convention of eye docs would do that surgery for me for free , what luck .   

I wanted to have the laser surgery but I'm not a candidate for it so my only other option was the one where they put a lens in and I couldn't afford that . I'm typing this with my contacts in and glasses on top to see up close , would love to see again without all the gear LOL .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline bear60

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 10:14:53 am »
jg:
Sounds like you and Kurt have the same problem.
But in Kutrts case he now has 20/20 vision in the eye that was operated on yesterday. Its truly amazing. We went back today (Sunday) to see the Dr. and Kurt was told that he has nearly 20/20 in that eye.  He now has to schedule the other one.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 11:29:21 am »
jg:
Sounds like you and Kurt have the same problem.
But in Kutrts case he now has 20/20 vision in the eye that was operated on yesterday.

I bet he is happy about that ! . I consulted with 3 different lasik company's and they all told me my cornea's were too steep for the surgery and also made a big deal about me being poz . The last doctor whom I was referred to begged me not to continue looking for surgery because I would eventually find someone to do it justfor the money and ruin my eyes . Its been awhile but I think he said the surgery to insert lenses was around $ 8.000.00 so I just gave up the dream of perfect vision without gear at that point . 

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 11:36:27 am »
in Kutrts case he now has 20/20 vision in the eye that was operated on yesterday. Its truly amazing. We went back today (Sunday) to see the Dr. and Kurt was told that he has nearly 20/20 in that eye.  He now has to schedule the other one.
woohoo! that's good news to hear  ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 11:41:17 am »
WOW Joel, Kurt has 20/20 vision @ 54 yrs. old, that's Great news  :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 12:45:03 pm »
Joel,
Great news about Kurt. Just wanted to wish you and him well during all of this!
Jeff
Positive since 1985

Offline rondrond

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 12:46:53 pm »
That is fabulous news...

uhh..

what will you do if after his second procedure he looks at you and ..

"who are you?"  (he has been looking at you through different eyes) :D

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline bear60

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 05:15:12 pm »
jg
Kurt has Medicare and Blue Cross 65...because he is on disability.  His co pay was not very steep.  I dont remember if HIV was an issue here but I dont think so.  We have Wills Eye Hospital here in Philadelphia, its one of the best.
If you want...I'll IM you our phone #and you can talk to him.

Joel

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 05:38:30 pm »
Hey Joel,

Congratulations on Kurt's great results and progress.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 06:12:51 pm »

That's great news Joel !! And Ed agrees, Will Institute is one of the finest, and very prestigious.

Ray  8)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline rondrond

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 11:45:32 am »
jg
Kurt has Medicare and Blue Cross 65...because he is on disability.  His co pay was not very steep.  I dont remember if HIV was an issue here but I dont think so.  We have Wills Eye Hospital here in Philadelphia, its one of the best.

Joel

Would HIV be an because of the disease and low immunity or from stigma?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline bear60

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 12:46:17 pm »
Ron
As  I understand it.....in cataract surgery there are no blood vessels involved. 
Now.....CMV Retinitis is an opportunistic infection but does not involve the lens in the eye (where cataracts form).  CMV is in the retina in the back of the eye,.
So....HIV as a disease should not enter into the decision to have cataract surgery  . Stigma is the main thing I guess.  Its certainly more problematical going to the dentist, because there is a lot of blood involved.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 03:51:58 pm »
jg
Kurt has Medicare and Blue Cross 65...because he is on disability.  His co pay was not very steep.  I dont remember if HIV was an issue here but I dont think so.  We have Wills Eye Hospital here in Philadelphia, its one of the best.

Joel

I do appreciate the offer but I wouldn't qualify even with my medicare coverage because me wanting surgery was elective and not medically necessary like in Kurt's case .  
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline rondrond

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 05:11:52 pm »
'elective' vs 'medical necessity'

....is this one of those Welcome to the World of Medicare things I need to encounter to find out about?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 05:19:20 pm »
'elective' vs 'medical necessity'

....is this one of those Welcome to the World of Medicare things I need to encounter to find out about?

I wanted the surgery to see better without contacts lenses or for cosmetic reasons . If I had cataracts medicare would then pay for the procedure after it was deemed medically necessary .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline rondrond

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 05:23:53 pm »
Jeff, you are having to use glasses over contacts to see. How blind do you have to get before they deem it medically necessary?

...this is going to depend on how persuasive your doctor is?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 09:37:46 am »
Hey Joel, glad to hear Kurt's surgery went well.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 03:36:53 pm »
Is there a date for the other procedure yet?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:05 pm »
So glad his first procedure went well and hope the second goes just as smoothly.
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline bear60

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 12:20:42 pm »
Ron
Nov 9 is the next procedure.
He cant wait.  Having one eye that sees without glasses and the other that does not is a little bothersome for him.

Joel

Offline rondrond

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2011, 12:59:04 am »
Nov 9 isn't too bad...at least it isn't the usual three months I've frown accustomed to...

..probably an eternity for Kurt though...I wonder if he wore a pirates eye patch if it would help?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline bear60

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2011, 02:51:13 pm »
Ron
Funny you mention a pirates patch, cause I have on various occasions and he refuses...no way.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2011, 09:12:15 pm »
Reasons to wear an eye patch:

*http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_pirates_wear_a_patch_over_one_eye:
you have instant night vision in the covered eye when you go into a dark room

*it protects your eye from the direct sun

*Makes a good Halloween costume

dashing. macho....

handsome....

y'sll could role play: he could be the pirate and you could be.....

arrrggghhh......

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline edfu

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2011, 02:15:32 am »
I dont remember if HIV was an issue here but I dont think so. 

Just reported:  HIV associated with an increased need for cataract surgery:

http://aidsmap.com/HIV-associated-with-an-increased-risk-of-cataract-surgery/page/2107501/?ic=700100
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline bear60

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 11:11:21 am »
I am not suprised.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2011, 02:34:32 pm »
Glad its gone so well.
mhtv

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.