Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:51:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773225
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 612
Total: 612

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Undetectable Since 1 year !Update  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Doctor with hiv

Undetectable Since 1 year !Update
« on: February 11, 2020, 03:01:05 am »
Hello everyone
Just wanted to give an update that I have been undetectable since 1 year, CD4 650 doing great..infact really well in life..this past year had been tough though but I engaged myself in vacations , studies, painting  and working out ! I have been so healthy since I got to know my status..it really helped me knowing my worth which I had lost at some point in time..!( Kind of a reality check for me) Post diagnosis things made me realized what I was doing in life earlier with no goal..and actually I was not living my life to the fullest..! Now am trying everything and also accomplished some of my life goals ( paragliding , scuba diving and did sky diving last month) I even went to Dentist which is a big thing for me lol for routine teeth check up.The strangest thing is that I haven't shared my status with my loved ones except with my psychiatrist n m doing completely fine and don't feel like sharing it as it hasn't affected my health in any way.I take my pills on time..and rest I do nothing special...Also I had cleared one of my exam with good score! M really thankful to this forum which brought me into perspective about what other think abt their status and life..it was quite helpful for my mental healing
Everyone here is so supportive and there is so much love
It's 2020 now and so easily manageable..am thankful and have so much respect to all those who had sacrificed their life in 80s and 90s to give us one pill a day and let us njoy our life in a v normal way!
Love n Sunshine to all...

Offline Bhall4

Re: Undetectable Since 1 year !Update
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 04:57:17 pm »
This is great!!!  It’s crazy it takes something like this for us to take a step back and begin to take better care.  I’ve started bike riding!  Healthy and relieves stress!!! 

Offline TGun

• Happy to be alive
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 08:00:32 am »
The same situation you mention is what has happened to me.. I've begun livign life to its fullest potential now after diagnosis.  it took me about 24 months to get my head wrapped around this situation and snap out of the depression but its all good now and my health is doing awesome.  UD and CD4 is 720+

Offline Jackmydin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 03:50:39 pm »
Took me a very long time to walk out my own depression back then. Now I'm living differently too! Too bad have to stop going gym due to covid19 :( only stuck doing pushup and stuff at home now lol

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 02:14:13 pm »
Hi Doc.

Just wanted to check how you are doing?

Best, Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Doctor with hiv

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 03:24:12 pm »
Hey Jim
Am doing fine.. just focussing on good health, workout and Netflix these days 😋😋

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2020, 10:24:18 am »
Glad to hear things continue to go well.   :)

Best, Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 06:07:13 pm »
sorry I'm late to the party but YEAH! for the good news.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.