Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:13:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Blowjob with my underwear on  (Read 17601 times)

Offline service

• Standard
Blowjob with my underwear on
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »
I got a blow job with my underwear on,A very little exposure to saliva, no blood stains on the underwear or lipstick stain,but my underwear front part was wet now I'm afraid that the moist of her saliva on my underwear has touched my penis,,,, Am I at risk of HIV
And the whole scenario lasted for only 10 sec, that's it

Offline RapidRod

Re: Blowjob with my underwear on
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 12:47:40 pm »
No you were not at risk of contracting HIV from getting your dick sucked.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:18 pm »
Getting a blowjob is one of the most common of sexual activities. In the entire history of the epidemic there has never been a confirmed case of HIV transmission to a guy getting a blowjob. It's safe to say you will not make history by becoming the first.

The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as you consistently use condoms for those activities you will be well protected.
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:57:21 pm »
Thanx buddy...I really appreciate it, but may I know what are the percentage for not being exposed to HIV
Plus I have read in some forums that a guy was tested positive even though he had protected intercourse always, Is that possible

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 01:00:08 pm »
Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 01:09:49 pm »
So what ur saying is that I have to stop reading other sites and stop getting paranoid....but is it a guarantee that nobody gets HIV through a blow job

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 01:44:55 pm »
So what ur saying is that I have to stop reading other sites and stop getting paranoid....but is it a guarantee that nobody gets HIV through a blow job

Well nobody ever HAS. Let me know if the virus has mutated into a new form that would likely mean the decimation of the human population. Good news on that front is that, as patient zero, you would likely get free health care. In other words, nobody gets HIV from getting a blowjob.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 08:42:36 pm »
Yes, you do need to stop surfing the net. All you will do is find things to feed your worst fears and all to no good purpose.

Cut it out and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 09:33:37 pm »
Thanx buddy...I really appreciate it, but may I know what are the percentage for not being exposed to HIV
Plus I have read in some forums that a guy was tested positive even though he had protected intercourse always, Is that possible

It is impossible to transmit HIV through an intact latex condom.

Saliva is ABSOLUTELY not infectious. You DO NOT and CAN NOT get HIV through being given a blowjob.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 01:23:08 am »
I'm so sorry if I mean to be rude, but are you doctors inthe field of HIV ? Coz 99% of the world wide web says that u can get HIV from oral sex,
The only forum that does not say this and gives a green light to oral sex is AidsMed,

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 01:34:51 am »
Does 99% of the world say you can get HIV from GETTING a blowjob?

The ONLY controversy at all involves GIVING a blowjob.

Oral sex means one of four acts.

Giving a BJ
Getting a BJ

Giving cunnilingus
getting cunnilingus

Of these acts, only GIVING a blowjob has EVER even been implicated with transmitting HIV. And several long term studies of serodiscordant couples (where one partner is negative and one is positive) over the last 15 years who used a condom for penetrative vaginal and/or anal sex, but DID NOT use a condom for ANY form or oral sex yielded exactly ZERO infections.

You cannot tell me that 99% of the web states you can get HIV from GETTING your dick sucked. It's never been remotely implicated in HIV transmission.

As for credentials, ANN and ANDY and some of the rest have profiles on the "Who We Are" section here:

http://www.aidsmeds.com/aboutus.shtml

Welcome Thread

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 01:53:13 am »
first thing I will do is to stop surfing the inet, and googleing about saliva , HIV or oral sex,
My last and final question, I read in a site that HIV is available in 8 ounces of saliva is that true

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 01:59:45 am »
Of course its not. Saliva contains HIV particles, just like tear and sweat do, but LIKE tears and sweat, HIV can not and DOES NOT remain viable in saliva.

You can't get HIV from being sucked, kissing, being sneezed on, licking sweat or kissing tears.

The only documented HIV transmission vectors are:

Unprotected anal sex

Unprotected vaginal sex

Occasional transmission from mother to child

sharing IV drug needles.

Use a condom for anal and vaginal sex with a partner of unknown status and you will remain HIV negative. It's really that simple.

And I have no idea why many sites still offer outdated information. Sadly, when scientific evidence is refuted or becomes disproved, it does not simply vanish from the lexicon. It remains, and some people simply are too intellectually lazy (or have an agenda) to keep up to date.

Welcome Thread

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 02:09:47 am »
Thank u, u guys. Have an answer for everything.....Good luck and god bless

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 08:32:04 am »
OK. Now just get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 01:57:55 pm »
I still can't get it out of my head but can u get HIV if ur underwear is soaked with saliva only due to getting sucked with the boxer on
I want to know if any one of u , who is HIV poz  has sucked a negative partner and the partner still remain negative,
Plus I just read in a forum that a couple who the man was HIV negative and women was positive , and who only practiced protected vaginal / anal sex and unprotected oral, but still the man got HIV , I'm sure he made history....so there r people who got HIV through oral sex....
I'm still shocked how this forum still insists that u don't get HIV via oral sex where as others sites like The body ( Dr Bob ) , HIV positive sites, YouTube , and every forum on the wide web say it is possible,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 02:10:42 pm »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 02:27:27 pm »
Whether you can "get it out of your head" or not, you absolutely did not have a risk.

And now I am going to warn you that if you return here again about that non-risk incident you are going to get a Time Out for at least 28 days from this site.

HIV is not your problem. Period. Stop all this unnecessary drama and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 12:00:06 pm »
Ann, any one
I need ur help, 6 days back had another blowjob from CSW with my underwear on , I was wearing a very soft cotton underwear , had her saliva all over which soaked the front part of the underwear, this time I am really afraid of getting HIV , spoke to a friend who,s dad is a dentist about saliva and HIV and he said yes , HIV is transmitted through saliva,,,,, And now I am getting crazy..... I really don't know who to believe a dentist who majors in teeth and mouth or a website like this....plz I need ur help

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 12:48:38 pm »
Service,

Many dentists are totally ignorant when it comes to hiv and your dentist (or the dentist's son) is one of them.

We have known for decades now that saliva is NOT infectious. DECADES!!!! This is 2012, not 1982.

If we thought you were at risk, we'd tell you. You were NOT at risk!

I'm giving you that time out you were warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:34 am »
Hello Guyz
im back from a ban of 28 days , firstly i would like to apologize for not being  able to accept the fact that i did not have a risk of HIV through the scenario i have described , I took Mr Andy's advice by getting on with my life and stop surfing the internet and unupdated websites,but that was not for too long

what made me to feel crazy again that exactly on the 22nd day after my scenario with the csw i got very slight symptoms like soar troath and flu which went away in exactly 4 days, is a seroconversion time frame 22 days ? , then i had seroconverted within the time frame, i feel healthy now with no effects what so ever even though everyone around me  here at work are getting flu as it is the flu season here

I know that i will be answered that i didnot have a risk of HIV from an oral sex with my underwear on which only lasted for 10 seconds , and salive had protiens and enzymes that kill the visrus but my concern is that i may be the unlucky one , I may be the only one to make history in getting HIV from insertive oral sex , may be the protiens and enzymes in the csw saliva werent enough to kill the hiv virus while she did the blowjob on me, please guyz help me

Thanx
Service

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 01:51:14 am »
UNLUCKY ONE? You would be the LUCKY one.

Because having REDEFINED HIV transmission, you would have access to free healthcare and be given FREE treatment.

Because you will have changed the course of HIV transmission theory

You would be in a better position than any of us, that's for sure

Welcome Thread

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 01:56:36 am »
jkinati
i feel so relaxed reading your reply , what about my symptoms that happened exactly on the 22nd day , that scared the crap out of me, please tell me its fine so that i get on with my life ,
i really trust what you guyz say

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 08:37:00 am »
You did not have a risk. We've repeatedly explained that getting a blowjob is not a risk for HIV transmission. You are worrying needlessly.

Now I am going to give you a second Time Out as you have been warned would happen if you continued this back and forth over no-risk. This time it's for 56 days.

Don't make the mistake of trying to get around the Time Out by creating a new account. We'll spot that right off and it will get you banned permanently from the site.

HIV is not your problem. And it won't be in the future as long as sexually you protect yourself by always using condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse. Yes, it really is that simple.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:40:58 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 08:41:58 am »
Thanx a billion guys...... U guys r great I love all of u.... Especially u Andy , I really feel relaxed reading ur comment... anyways I'm sorry for everything , And I promise u that I would never ask any questions again

Thanx
Service

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 08:56:43 am »
OK. But the ban is still in effect. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 01:29:00 pm »
Hey guys.....
It's me again , it's been 4 months and I'm living in anxiety,,,, I know I wasn't at risk of HIV , but some times I begin to wonder , why is this happening to me, I am becoming paranoid , too scared to test ,
I have been feeling a lump on my neck , but my ENT doctor says that it's not a lump but a jugular vein, he got so pissed of me asking him questions and answering it with doctor do i have HIV? that he told me why don't I call in the patients in the waiting room and treat them,,,
The only risk I had was a blowjob and that for less than 10 secs and now I am being haunted ever since ,,,,,

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 02:23:40 pm »
It sounds as if your irrational fear of HIV is negatively impacting your life. Please know that NO amount if scientific data or rational discourse will remove what is obviously an irrational phobia. I urge you to seek out a counselor to address these issues.

This forum has become toxic for you. We have more than exhausted our usefulness.

Welcome Thread

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 02:44:07 pm »
Thanx J , I will ....A colleague at work was diagnosed with Lymphoma and guess what? The first thing I told him when I met him at the hospital was do u have Aids, And he told me WHAt???? U see I'm relating every disease with HIV , even when I read about Pets likes Cats and Dogs and their diseases, HIV comes to my mind,,,,I'm scared to read about anything , And when ever I see the word HIV I get scared , I even had nightmares that I have tested positive,,,,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 05:49:56 am »
Service,

I agree with JK - you need to find yourself a therapist to sort out why you have this intense hiv-phobia. I would recommend a therapist who specialises in something called CBT - cognitive behaviour therapy. Cognitive is a word that basically means thought. A CBT therapist will help you learn how to stop the irrational thoughts about hiv that you are having.

You will NOT be permitted to continue to use this forum as a place to talk about your hiv-phobia. We've helped you as much as we are able - now it is up to you to get the face-to-face help you need with a therapist.

If you do continue to post, you'll be permanently banned. Please consider yourself warned!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 07:25:00 am »
Hi Ann
Just wanted ur help, it's been eight months that I am feeling like a crazy person , always scared , anxiety is killing me , all I had was a blowjob and this is killing me, I am too afraid to test, I feel that I have HIV , I don't have no soar throat or flu or Diarreah , but now I have a swollen lump on the side of my neck below my ear, I went to an ENT and he told me that u have a silent infection and was injected with an antibiotic and was given augmentin for seven days , it's been four days and the lump is still there, having this lump makes me confident that I have HIV
My question is, how confident are u that no body has ever gotten HIV through oral sex

Thanx
Service

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 07:39:09 am »
Reread the replies you were given before. The answers aren't going to change.

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 08:02:37 am »
Then what is the lump that's causing this

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 08:04:02 am »
Get some professional help if you can't let go of your totally unwarranted concerns about HIV. We can't help you with that in this setting.

I can tell you that if you continue to return here about your non-risk experience you are going to find yourself getting another time out from the site. This time it will be either for 56 days or a permanent ban. Whatever is going on with you physically, if anything,has nothing to do with HIV. Symptoms are something you should discuss with a doctor.

HIV is not your problem. See a therapist to get help if you need it.
Andy Velez

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 08:50:51 am »
Sorry Andy , my question is for Rapidrod ( Teak ) I know that you will be giving me a one line answer and I know from ur profile in medhelp that u are an HIV educator, my question is did u ever meet anyone who has gotten HIV through getting a blowjob and how confident are u, plz don't warn me just answer me for gods sake

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 08:57:35 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2012, 08:59:20 am »
Is there a chance that I can contact anyone , so that I can talk to u Guyz , I really feel scared and need some assistance , plz for the love of god if some one with experience in HIV transmission can help me, I have done a very stupid mistake in my life and have been like a zombie ever since the incident, I beg anyone plz , I just need a voice to sooth my fear,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2012, 09:02:32 am »
No. Now move along, you do not have an HIV concern.

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 06:32:28 am »
Ann answer me, How confident are u

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2012, 06:37:57 am »
I have even browsed YouTube where there are 100's of Vedio ,s from doctors and HIV specialist who say that HIV transmission is possible from oral sex, I am really confused don't know who to trust,,,,,you said that u are HIV positive , I don't mean to be rude but do u practice oral sex without barrier with ur partner

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 06:45:39 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline service

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 06:58:53 am »
Thats what ur good for, Only giving warnings,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2012, 07:02:12 am »
service,

You have been repeatedly told that getting your dick sucked is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

JK already explained to you that the only oral sex where there is some controversy is GIVING blowjobs. You've not been sucking cock, so knock it off already. You weren't at risk!

I'm giving you that permanent ban you've been warned about. There's nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.