Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:33:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773200
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 518
Total: 522

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Spring into Summer 2014...  (Read 39517 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Spring into Summer 2014...
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2014, 08:48:59 am »
Tonight I will be absent as I will be attending the 70th annual Texas Cavaliers River Parade (part of the 18 day Fiesta celebration) on the world famous San Antonio River Walk! This Isnt some cheesy "Mummy Parade" or whatever they do in Philly, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE!

Looks like one of those "whites only" organizations.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2014, 08:52:27 am »
How did they get that many concierges with the same uniform to march in the parade ? Its a marvel of planning I say . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2014, 03:46:30 pm »
I feel what with my blessing and the probability that the real Military where displaying there presence Mr Wump I hope is happy doing war work and being the cause off R/R to a Gallant young Man or inposing elder off steel.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2014, 04:13:28 pm »
Looks like those first 3 guys on the float the fatty triplets been battling at out it the dinner table and winning .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2014, 10:06:03 pm »
Looks like those first 3 guys on the float the fatty triplets been battling at out it the dinner table and winning .

One of the floats was listing pretty badly. That was probably the one. We are not even sure they made it all the way down the river.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline wolfter

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2014, 09:19:17 am »
OK you fine flower knowledge folk.  I planted my first ever bulbs last summer to honor Miss Lily.  I invited family and friends to contribute and I think we may have planted too many.  If it wasn't for the bed border, I'd think these were just weeds which is why Bill prohibited me from ever using trimmers.   I still contend that exotic grass is just weeds...but anyways.

Why don't I have any lilies on these weeds?

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2014, 01:08:46 pm »
Greg no no no Grasses are my favourite , One off the joys off Orkney for me are the many varieties off Grasses.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2014, 03:26:51 pm »
OK you fine flower knowledge folk.  I planted my first ever bulbs last summer to honor Miss Lily.  I invited family and friends to contribute and I think we may have planted too many.  If it wasn't for the bed border, I'd think these were just weeds which is why Bill prohibited me from ever using trimmers.   I still contend that exotic grass is just weeds...but anyways.

I cant name it but if its what I think it is it blooms later in the season .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2014, 03:44:46 pm »

Those are Day Lilies. (they don't have bulbs) Most bloom in July. If you planted different varieties in that patch you will most likely find that the blooming times will overlap a bit. A few varieties will bloom more continuously but with most it's a 3-5 week bloom bang for the buck. The flowers are edible.  :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Dan0

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2014, 03:55:29 pm »
In case you were all getting nostalgic for Winter......this is what I encountered through the 'pass' on my way to southern Oregon two days ago. Almost May and it's STILL HERE!

"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline buginme2

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2014, 04:04:38 pm »
In case you were all getting nostalgic for Winter......this is what I encountered through the 'pass' on my way to southern Oregon two days ago. Almost May and it's STILL HERE!

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest.  Summer doesn't start until July 5th (it always rains on the 4th). 

Spring...depends on the day. 

However, they state it may reach 80 degrees here on Thursday!!!! Lets see...there are many years where it never gets up to 80.  So we may be off to a good start!

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline mitch777

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2014, 06:24:37 pm »
Spring has finally sprung here but I over did it spreading mulch a few weeks ago and put my back out. Thought it might only be a week or so delay before I could get moving again but alas it was not the case. Frustrating!! Time is running out to get things done.

Luckily, a cute hard working employee has helped out a bit. He is only 18 years old but has manners and a work ethic that is a rare find these days.

No plant deaths after this long winter except for a patch of forget-me-nots that the rodents ate. I will try to remember them.  ??? 

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2014, 12:40:57 am »
Spring has finally sprung here but I over did it spreading mulch a few weeks ago and put my back out. Thought it might only be a week or so delay before I could get moving again but alas it was not the case. Frustrating!! Time is running out to get things done.

Luckily, a cute hard working employee has helped out a bit. He is only 18 years old but has manners and a work ethic that is a rare find these days.

No plant deaths after this long winter except for a patch of forget-me-nots that the rodents ate. I will try to remember them.  ???

We had a hot neighbor boy of about 18 come over and ask us on 3 occasions whether we had any work for him to do.  When he changed his swim trunks in the backyard for us to see (he was completely naked), we realized the "work" he was talking about was something different.  Missed opportunity.  There was no doubt he did that on purpose.

Anyway, all our plants are looking good.  This time of year is when everything is all nice and green.  We did have some die.  Those came from Lowes and they have a year warranty on plants-- even if you don't water them apparently.  So, we will return them.  We did water them, btw.  One of our Cherry Laurels has extensive winter burn.  I hope it pulls through.  I've read you can wrap them with burlap in late fall, to help prevent that.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2014, 09:50:19 am »
We had a hot neighbor boy of about 18 come over and ask us on 3 occasions whether we had any work for him to do.  When he changed his swim trunks in the backyard for us to see (he was completely naked), we realized the "work" he was talking about was something different.  Missed opportunity.  There was no doubt he did that on purpose.

Anyway, all our plants are looking good.  This time of year is when everything is all nice and green.  We did have some die.  Those came from Lowes and they have a year warranty on plants-- even if you don't water them apparently.  So, we will return them.  We did water them, btw.  One of our Cherry Laurels has extensive winter burn.  I hope it pulls through.  I've read you can wrap them with burlap in late fall, to help prevent that.

Please post some pics . The pics you and Mitch posted was the motivation for me to finish up or get started on my landscaping ... so you guys should do the right thing and chip in for all the money you guys are responsible for making me spend . 

You both are lawn and garden shamers and should pay up .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2014, 10:52:48 am »
So Ted, how much are you sending? 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2014, 10:56:35 am »
Suck it up, bitches: Spring in the city

No fuss, no muss -- all my gardening is done for me by professionals

Offline mitch777

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2014, 11:20:58 am »
Suck it up, bitches: Spring in the city

No fuss, no muss -- all my gardening is done for me by professionals

But you don't get to be creative, get dirty, and bend your body into unusual positions.  :)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2014, 11:25:20 am »
The only green thing Miss P cultivates is a shade of envy .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2014, 11:27:22 am »
So Ted, how much are you sending? 

What you mean how much ? I want ALL my money back bitches .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2014, 11:37:27 am »
What you mean how much ? I want ALL my money back bitches .

I'll try my best to match whatever Ted sends. OK?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2014, 01:11:48 pm »
But you don't get to be creative, get dirty, and bend your body into unusual positions.  :)

That is because the last time I gardened the lipoatrophy in my knees was so bad I had to use this padded thing just to weed, much less do any gardening. And that was over a decade ago.

I APOLOGIZE IF MY ADVANCED HIV NON-AIDS IS MOAR ADVANCED THAN YOURS

If you're out there gardening, your HIV ain't advanced enough.

The only green thing Miss P cultivates is a shade of envy .

The only green envy there's gonna be 'round these parts is when I'm out eating snails with ramps at South Philly Tap Room tonight with my out-of-town guest.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 01:18:49 am »
I'll try my best to match whatever Ted sends. OK?

I have a 10% off coupon to Lowes I can send.  I have some seed I can send.  I mean, seeds. 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2014, 10:21:45 am »
I have some seed I can send. 

Sounds like a long shot .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2014, 11:31:13 am »

If you're out there gardening, your HIV ain't advanced enough.

Gardening for all, evan with tubes going in to every orifice , one can garden. Off late there has been a proliferation off small Garden companies . Set up by posh boys who hate the city and remember fondly Old Jacob who tended Mommy and Daddy,s arces all through his childhood. There will be him and Zippo an Australian he met on his Gap year round the world trip and A1 a lad actually born in London related in some nether defined way to Mrs C the lady who 'does' at his families London House.

10 minutes after A1 turns up the pace really picks up , and for an hour and a half torso,s ripple and gleam with sweat.Then suddenly they  run out off steam , so you raise from the recliner from which you have been issuing instructions and make huge strong cups off tea , hob nob biscuits are consumed AI rolls and shares a spliff. instructions are given for more gardening.You leave to answer the phone returning to find all three affected by summer pollens as they are all sniffing and wiping there noses. Within 10 minutes activity is at full speed again and one settles back into the recliner to supervise and therefore garden.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2014, 11:44:32 am »
Gardening for all, evan with tubes going in to every orifice , one can garden. Off late there has been a proliferation off small Garden companies . Set up by posh boys who hate the city and remember fondly Old Jacob who tended Mommy and Daddy,s arces all through his childhood. There will be him and Zippo an Australian he met on his Gap year round the world trip and A1 a lad actually born in London related in some nether defined way to Mrs C the lady who 'does' at his families London House.

10 minutes after A1 turns up the pace really picks up , and for an hour and a half torso,s ripple and gleam with sweat.Then suddenly they  run out off steam , so you raise from the recliner from which you have been issuing instructions and make huge strong cups off tea , hob nob biscuits are consumed AI rolls and shares a spliff. instructions are given for more gardening.You leave to answer the phone returning to find all three affected by summer pollens as they are all sniffing and wiping there noses. Within 10 minutes activity is at full speed again and one settles back into the recliner to supervise and therefore garden.

Miss P might feel better if he got some exercise like gardening can provide so I agree .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline zach

« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2014, 12:07:17 pm »
my garden is advanced and flourishing

my hiv/aidsey is less advanced of late, and getting its ass beaten down

this morning, i planted 6 tomatoes, 6 squash/zuch, and 6 pepper plants

than i called in my refills for 11 meds

6+6+6+11=29

cribbage! nobbing jack and taking it to the street

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 12:13:14 pm »
my garden is advanced and flourishing

my hiv/aidsey is less advanced of late, and getting its ass beaten down

this morning, i planted 6 tomatoes, 6 squash/zuch, and 6 pepper plants

than i called in my refills for 11 meds

6+6+6+11=29

cribbage! nobbing jack and taking it to the street

According to Miss P's theory you may want to test again as you may not have aids if you can do all that .  ;)
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline zach

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 02:22:36 pm »
oh oh oh, if i test again, can i ask questions in AM I?!?!

will it help if i study? i need a tudor, or a tutor, probably both.

8)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2014, 02:44:56 pm »
oh oh oh, if i test again, can i ask questions in AM I?!?!

will it help if i study? i need a tudor, or a tutor, probably both.

8)

You know too much now about aids for us to let you go ... the only way out of our cult now is if there is a cure or some of dat Jim Jones bitter kool-aids drink .

You are past the AM I INFESTED forum and heading straight to the LTS forum with maybe a few stops in mental health along the way .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2014, 06:57:04 pm »
Had a great day in the garden today. Sunny and warm. My back gave me a bit of trouble but I pursued! It loosened up as the day went on and at least I felt I got something accomplished. Good day.  :)

Offline Theyer

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2014, 07:18:35 am »
I had the opposite day Mitch, I have to get these sleep a thon days investigated .
continued in LTS.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2014, 07:21:44 pm »
Todays purchase. Spinach, fennel, swiss chard, lettuce, peppers (cubanelles and Jalapenos), parsley, basil, some flowers for the pots, and some exotic sunflower seeds.  :) Just a few more goodies and mission accomplished. 

Offline mitch777

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2014, 04:54:44 pm »
Just hate when this happens!  >:(

Spring is slow in coming but the creeping phlox are at least putting on a show.  :)

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2014, 08:04:08 pm »
91 here today!  Spent some time in the pool.........  Summer has arrived

M

Offline mitch777

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2014, 09:09:11 pm »

M

Wow. ^ It was a dreary day with drizzle and light rain here. High was probably around 60 degrees. Next week looks to be warmer. Can't wait!!

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2014, 06:40:14 am »

M

It was 91F yesterday here also!  Though I did not spend time in the pool because: a) I have no pool and the community pools are not open yet (though I would not swim in them because of all the yucky people who do) and b) I ran ladies in my group around. 

I need to put the air conditioner in my window soon.  Though it looks to cool down next week.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2014, 07:34:20 am »
I need to put the air conditioner in my window soon.  Though it looks to cool down next week.

The big downside of summer -- I turned on our A/C last night, for the first time this season.  Between that and the pool pump, our electrical bills more than triples in the summer............  I hate being hot at night though, so I crank up that A/C after 10 pm (much to Sid's constant annoyance)

M

Offline Dan0

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2014, 09:30:43 am »
The weather in Portland is great....a bit 'soggy' but otherwise perfect. No intense heat, no extreme cold. The one added bonus, we get new pets! Not you're run of the mill aquarium snails....we're talking antennae moving, slime-dragging, 'I own you!' Big #%€¥£ snails. Now, how he/she gets on the windshield, I don't have a clue. Jump??

If they jump....I'm moving:

"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Jmarksto

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2014, 11:24:56 am »
Dan;  That "soggy" is what we call liquid sunshine, and the snails are nothing - wait till you see the banana slugs!
03/15/12 Negative
06/15/12 Positive
07/11/12 CD4 790          VL 4,000
08/06/12 CD4 816/38%   VL 49,300
08/20/12 Started Complera
11/06/12 CD4   819/41% VL 38
02/11/13 CD4   935/41% VL UD
06/06/13 CD4   816/41% VL UD
10/28/13 CD4 1131/45% VL 25
02/25/14 CD4   792/37% VL UD
07/09/14 CD4 1004/39% VL UD
11/03/14 CD4   711/34% VL UD
03/13/15 CD4   833/36% VL UD
04/??/15 Truvada & Tivicay
06/01/15 CD4 1100/50% VL UD
10/16/15 CD4   826/43% VL UD
??/??/2017 Descov & Tivicay
2017 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850
2018 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850

Offline Dan0

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2014, 12:10:14 pm »
After it was realized that it was just meandering around the car with so set goal of 'jumping off', we named it Felicia and liberated her in a nice flora-filled oasis at Home Depot.  *BYE FELICIA!!!*

Banana Slugs???  It gets worse??  OH* DEAR* GOD*!!  I just Googled a picture of the heinous creatures.  This is not going to be good.  I couldn't even handle worms when we went fishing.  I've traded Skunks and Possums for animated phlegm. I can't wait to see what you throw at me for a Portland Winter!

The Google page even contained some 'Banana Slug' shaped cookies and a Banana Slug dragon in a Chinese New Year parade.  One man's trash is another man's date!

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline mitch777

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2014, 12:17:18 pm »
The weather in Portland is great....a bit 'soggy' but otherwise perfect. No intense heat, no extreme cold. The one added bonus, we get new pets! Not you're run of the mill aquarium snails....we're talking antennae moving, slime-dragging, 'I own you!' Big #%€¥£ snails. Now, how he/she gets on the windshield, I don't have a clue. Jump??

If they jump....I'm moving:

lol. It looks like a flying snail.

I'm afraid to ask how big the banana slugs get. Connecticut slugs are about an inch or two in length.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2014, 12:22:32 pm »
Yikes! I just googled it! Wonder if Miss P. has a recipe? Looks like enough to feed a whole family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_slug

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »
Nothing like stepping on a big fat slug while barefoot and feel it squeeze and ooze between the toes ... its a retching moment .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2014, 06:09:16 am »
Tuesday 11 am London. Shaking dog on lap due to thunder clap during hail storm .

Offline wolfter

« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2014, 12:26:59 am »
Our lake area is going through its annual flooding.  This year is the worst I've remembered for quite a while.  I performed a test.  True story and I have pics.  since we've not been able to mow, everything that feeds on dirt is tall.  I pulled a beautiful flower out the yard and transplanted it to mother's deck rail planter.  It had some white buds coming out and everything.

I showed my aunt Barb this morning and she agreed to water it.  We've kept it alive and when one of my brothers and his wife stopped over, I asked my sister in law about it and she loved it.  It's a freaking weed for gods sake.  at this point i'm keeping it alive and already had the discussion about procreation.  He's a weed and he better not reproce.  I bought a single tray of marigolds that i might get around to actually planting next to my new favorite perenial.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:29:14 am by wolfter »
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2014, 05:05:20 pm »

Offline zach

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2014, 03:00:36 pm »
beautiful spring day
garden, neuropathic pain
no, red ants attack

Offline Theyer

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2014, 03:56:08 pm »
I have done 3 lots off Gardening!!

The front hedge is now clipped and very British, the back a vast mound off vegetation some bagged ,lots to do including the removal off some rotted wood decking.

Going for LOw low low maintenance stone rock terracotta with a couple off chairs & table and a reading lay out bit.

My garden has been beautiful but illness then sadness's let it become a disgrace.
Now like the flat it is to be transformed, eventually.
Have decided I preferr living in do up mess than needs work shabby sadness.
So welcome to my flat in everlasting decoration mode.

If that's a recent pic off you Zach your are looking very well and the new hat is beyound measurement better than the last one.

The garden is a  wonderfully mad size going from 6ft to 8 ft wide by33 ft long.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:58:23 pm by Theyer »

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2014, 04:57:41 pm »
Its May and its hot as August in many European cities.  :-\
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2014, 05:04:46 pm »
Yesterday they said it would go up to 78F here today and instead we only reached 68F. Next week, however, we'll mostly be +80F if they are correct. Our long-range June forecast shows only two days +85F so we are still running on average below normal.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.