Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I've been bad  (Read 91463 times)

Offline water duck

Re: I've been bad
« Reply #250 on: April 09, 2007, 05:54:26 pm »
This thread is not about if you
suck 1 dick  you get H
suck 2 dicks you get I
suck 3 dicks you get V
it is about MANAGEMENT of our sexuality, therefore about our LIFE, created in all simplicity and honesty by the author, hoping that against such background OPEN and MATURE discussion can take place. If along the way, it had provoked sentiments deep down due to compromised IDENTITY, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY because of child abuse, sexual abuse ...........................
KINDLY start your own thread. So, you do not have to feel like you are the avenging ANGEL OF GOD, and exhale your righteous flames of ANGER because we dared to suck dicks or hang our legs in the air, and enjoyed it.
BEFORE your fingers get happy on the keyboard, LOOK yourself in the mirror and ask
where is written COMPASSION
where is written UNDERSTANDING
where is written LOVE

Otherwise, there is a risk you might be awarded T O for your efforts. And i think it is not the intention of the author.

Siang

PS : we are not crybabies desperately seeking attention, we are irredeemable sluts who know what we want up our legs and in our mouths  :D :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:23:04 pm by water duck »

Offline water duck

« Reply #251 on: April 09, 2007, 06:13:17 pm »
My point is very simple,you have no chance of getting hiv if you dont have sex.

Good morning Sir, glad you are awake, in your coma , we regret to inform you that it had been found that there are millions that are infected with the HIV thru' contaminated blood.
There is a great lady member here who when treating her patient had the needle fallen into her body, she was infected that way ( you know who you are, i just want to say HI )

IF YOU NEED HELP to be brought up to date with actuality, we standing by to help !!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:18:38 pm by water duck »

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2007, 07:23:57 pm »
What does a deity have to do with abstinence?  I see more logic in an orgasm bringing you closer to some kind of (G)god. 

Abstinence is for crotchless, plastic pods.  We have these bodies, desires and gooey stuff.  It makes more sense to learn to drive sex safely, than to never travel anywhere and to drive in drunken endangerment...

I wish I had the education I have received now that I am positive BEFORE I chose to do it unsafely.  Why can't we educate people instead of dismembering their humanity?  Why can't we give them A CHOICE with their bodies than to take them away in some state sponsored, fascist assholism? 

BTW- I've been bad... there is not such thing as bad or evil, only inaction or action and consequence.  You sleep in the bed you make for yourself (unless some fucker messes it up)...

Drew

Offline pinkadam

« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2007, 02:09:21 am »
How often anyone would come across  HiV- guy who  likes to do a bareback with a stranger in a sex club !!!!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2007, 02:23:06 am »
How often anyone would come across  HiV- guy who  likes to do a bareback with a stranger in a sex club !!!!

I was one of those HIV negative guys.

Once.

MtD

Offline puertorico2006

« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2007, 02:40:45 am »
I was one of those HIV negative guys.

Once.

MtD

i second that notion....i was drugged up at the time but i was negative and guess i got some thrill (while high) to take risks that i wouldnt take sober....it was "how can i outdo myself tonight"...its really a vicious cycle and i didnt stop until i became positive but hey someone else might "wake up and smell the coffee" and come out lucky before they stop.....

but i also see the point of being difficult to disclose at risk of not getting any (i probably wouldnt do it but i still understand the temptation and who knows it could happen to any of us...especially guys who tend to be weaker in resisting sexual things)

-josh
(who hasnt known hes positive all that long and doesnt know what the future holds for his sex life)
Infected Probably: may 2005
Diagnosed: 11/2006

11/28/2006 CD4:309 / VL: 1907 No meds yet
12/27/2006 CD4:339/  VL:1649 No meds yet
  4/28/2007 CD4:550/  VL:1800 No meds :-)

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2007, 07:32:12 am »
What does a deity have to do with abstinence?  I see more logic in an orgasm bringing you closer to some kind of (G)god. 

Abstinence is for crotchless, plastic pods.  We have these bodies, desires and gooey stuff.  It makes more sense to learn to drive sex safely, than to never travel anywhere and to drive in drunken endangerment...

I wish I had the education I have received now that I am positive BEFORE I chose to do it unsafely.  Why can't we educate people instead of dismembering their humanity?  Why can't we give them A CHOICE with their bodies than to take them away in some state sponsored, fascist assholism? 

My philosophy idealzes carnality, but I'm in no way Judeo/Xtian.

But since we live in a world where morality is considered how close we adhere to the tenets of the jealous, vengeful Old Testament Jehovah, any discussion of sex and public policy will inevitably be bogged down with such claptrap.

We cannot discuss sex openly as a society without resorting to the buzzkill of morality unless/until we jettison such superstitious garbage.

Brent
(Who refrains from using the word "G" god)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2007, 09:14:46 am »
Speaking as someone who is Christian, figuring a way to combine both my strong sex drive that enjoys the excitement of casual encounters in various establishments and trying to maintain what I think is a strong moral compass is a difficult struggle for me.  More often than not I fail to combine them in a way that satisfies what I desire.

I agree perhaps not in the same language as Brent, but in what I perceive is his overall message.  It is virtually impossible to have a serious discussion of sex and public policy when right wing evangelical wackos insist upon imposing their religious arguments to set that policy.

Woods
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline dixieman

« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2007, 02:57:01 pm »
Wow? 20 in one day? man were you a busy ... busy sucker... have youve tried going to suck-a-holics? lol I've not been with that many not even half my whole life...but, my ex who brought this Great gift of a virus... could be a running canidate for your record... I just hope you've not complicated your health with more inflictions than you were exposed too... before your episode... I like Quality myself instead of quantity...

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2007, 03:19:25 am »
Sounds like a serious sex addiction to me...but hey
Everybody's addicted to something right?

Might wanna talk to somebody about that..............
And by the way ...even if everybody's doing it....if its wrong....its still WRONG

My two cents worth

In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Iggy

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2007, 03:40:16 am »
It's funny that the headline or subject line of this thread according to the author is that he has been bad - but any statements relating to that notion by other posters are considered  offensive and to be soapboxing by the politically correct indignant (who in mind are very close cousins to the Christian right in mannerisms)

Frankly I disagree with the term of bad.

I also disagree that you (milker)  have a responsibility for any one else in this situation - particularly in the context that you described  - it is not the sole responsibility of the poz population to protect the neg population.  If a guy is neg and decided to forgo his responsibility than that is his choice - not yours...I'm rather tired of neg people whining that we need to protect them as if they are without ability or beyond responsibility

More importantly is that you seem by your original post to be feeling bad...and that is something that only you can address.

Offline holden

« Reply #261 on: April 15, 2007, 12:10:26 am »
Milker~

First off I eagerly bend over in the dark for your courage and honesty ;) 
I do not think you have been bad in any way. I think this is a real sticky subject for some who can't look past some of the not so delicate reality's of this life. I have never been into that scene (bath house) but I can relate because Tina was a Bitch I use to know so I had my own issue's.
My ex infected me. He did not disclose his status until a month into the relationship. I stayed with him for four years though. I take it on myself also that I did not protect my health also by insisting on protection. I had been in a relationship with an hiv positive guy before so that did not bother me. Even though I have not yet had to worry about how I should disclose with anyone since my diagnosis it is something I worry about. I have done the abstinence thing only because I needed the time to sort it all out for myself on what I felt was appropriate for me and how I would like the world to be. We are all different and yet the same. As for an answer I can't help much. I wish that there were glow in the dark wristbands that would indicate status for the baths. I feel it would relieve pressure on anxiety about disclosing in a situation such as that when your mouth could be full and people might not be completely themselves. Anyway just a thought. It doesn't help much but I feel I needed to add my support for your topic.

Bryan   

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2007, 12:35:30 am »
I wonder if this will be put in a book.  It is an interesting read.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2007, 08:12:32 am »
I wish that there were glow in the dark wristbands that would indicate status for the baths. I feel it would relieve pressure on anxiety about disclosing in a situation such as that when your mouth could be full and people might not be completely themselves.

Wow, that sounds like a good idea! Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about "the baths", other than what I've read or heard from friends. No first hand knowledge here.

I'm curious though, what do those "in the know" think about this idea? Is it workable? Would people use them?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Holden!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline pozinbama

« Reply #264 on: April 15, 2007, 08:21:10 am »
Wow, that sounds like a good idea! Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about "the baths", other than what I've read or heard from friends. No first hand knowledge here.

I'm curious though, what do those "in the know" think about this idea? Is it workable? Would people use them?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Holden!

Ann

Sounds like an absolutely awful idea to me. What's next Tattoos? The people that DO NOT KNOW their status are the dangerous ones, and they would likely be wearing the "neg" wristband. And a poz person that is nervous about disclosing certainly isn't going to wear a glow in the dark band to make them stand out.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #265 on: April 15, 2007, 08:39:10 am »

The people that DO NOT KNOW their status are the dangerous ones, and they would likely be wearing the "neg" wristband. 

Hi Poz,

You're absolutely right - I guess I had a momentary lapse of reason. I'll go stand in the corner now. Thanks for putting me right - and no, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm kinda surprised at myself for not thinking the idea through a little more carefully before I posted. Ooops! :(

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #266 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:59 am »
Ann,

don't beat yourself up though... guess you just forgot about the fear factor ;)

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #267 on: April 15, 2007, 09:12:07 am »
Pat,

I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I'm just a little too eager for an easy answer, when there isn't one.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #268 on: April 15, 2007, 09:53:22 am »
Well THAT would be one idea that would work perfectly for me to NOT got in those places anymore! Being from a family that had to wear those little things to "show" who they were, I got a sudden heart pumping excitement there..

I'm afraid that we have to teach people (like me) how to speak up when the occasion "rises"; not only it will help us in those particular situations, but also with getting more confident with disclosing to other people that we see in the regular life, friends, future friends, bosses, family members, who knows...

In any case thanks for your post, Holden, and i'm glad you got rid of the Bitch :)

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Ody

• Diagnonis 3/86
« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2007, 10:03:43 am »
The glow in the dark wrist band is a great idea, yet as enforceable as our state's disclosure law.

I thought the biohazard tattoo was a good idea, until I went into a tattoo salon. There where 4 guys, I guessed to be in the late teens to early 20's that where all there to get the biohazard tattoo. It wasn't long before I learned they where getting it because they saw someone at the mall with one on his neck and thought it was " just cool, we didn't know..."

Take a deep breath and forgive yourself, no since in you making it harder, that's someone else's job and you know they are more qualified, just ask um!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.