Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:07:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 567
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 549
Total: 549

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Licking and Sucking nipples  (Read 7568 times)

Offline keepitcool

• Standard
Licking and Sucking nipples
« on: July 26, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »
Last week I went to strip club. I called the girl to sit and drink with me. She let me saw and licked her nipples but didnt let me pressed because she just had surgery her breast for month. I was licking and sucking her nipples 2 times and then we kissed, no oral, no intercourse but I wasnt sure about there was some milk presented. Then I backed to my room and I just realized that I had bruise maybe canker sore at roof of my mouth. That make me feel anxious about Hiv if that girl had Hiv+ and I got some breast milk in my mouth.

My question is "Can I get Hiv if that girl is lacting and I get some milk in my mouth( there is bruise and canker sore in mouth)?"

Now I'm very anxious about this.

Thank you
Sorry about my bad english

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Licking and Sucking nipples
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 03:19:06 pm »
You're worrying needlessly. Adults are not at risk by sucking nipples of a lactating woman. Only an infant under a year of age would be at risk in sucking the breast of an HIV+ woman. At that age the infant's immune system has not kicked in.

You as an adult would not be at risk that way even if she is HIV+. Sexually the only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as you properly and consistently use condoms for those activities you will be well protected. There is no need for HIV testing at this point.

Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline keepitcool

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 08:20:29 pm »
Thank you for reply Andy  ;)
That make me feel better for the answer.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 08:45:12 pm »
Glad you found our exchange to be helpful. Get on with your life without any further concern about this issue.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline keepitcool

• Standard
Massage
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 02:05:44 am »
I want to ask other question.

Last Sunday I went to massage and chosed body to body with oil lotion massage.
I and girl were naked. Then she put oil lotion on my body and used her body frottage on me. Afterthat she took the condom and wear for me. She gave me a blowjob and handjob until I cum. When I cum I saw my cum still inside condom but I didnt test that leak or break or not. Then we took a bath togather.

my questions are

1. Am I risk if my top of penis rubbed with her vagina and touched some her precum while frottage.
2. Am I risk if I had a little cut on my body and touched her precum while frottage.

I feel a little bit anxious.

sorry for my bad english.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 07:18:36 am »
Keepit,

Frottage (the sexual rubbing of body parts together without penetration) is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection, regardless of what fluids are present.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST FOR HIV SPECIFICALLY FOLLOWING FROTTAGE, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline keepitcool

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 08:58:45 am »
Hi Expert.

I have somethings to ask again

As I asked about last incident frottage with massage girl. One week later I met the guy that I found on internet. We had oral sex with condom, mutual masturbation and frottage. He rubbed his penis between my butt cheeks but I scared for if he tried to penetrate. I'm pretty sure he didnt penetrate me. I pushed him out and mutual masturbation again. He let me cum under his scrotum and he did hand job by himself until he cum.

3 days later I came back home. I just found that my butt cheeks had cut look like scrape, length about 1-2 inches, already covered with scab. I dont know when this cut occurred.

That make me feel anxious because I assume that the cut maybe occurred in 2 last incidents

It could be occurred during frottage with massage girl because she shaved her public hair and I felt a little bit hurt on my butt cheek when she frottage my back with her body. I thought her public hair scratched me.

It could be occurred during frottage with the guy because he touched and pressed my cheek hard. Maybe his nail scratched my butt cheek too.

I want to ask about if I got fresh bleeding cut during frottage, her fresh vagina fluid and his fresh precum came out to contract my fresh bleeding cut. Am I risk?

I'm very anxious about it.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 10:12:07 am »
Keepit,

Once again you are fretting about NO RISK situations.

Frottage (the sexual rubbing of body parts together without penetration) is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.
For this reason, frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection, regardless of what fluids are present.

In adults hiv is transmitted through:

Unprotected anal intercourse.

Unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Sharing drug injecting equipment.

And that's IT.

Re-read your entire thread until what we've already told you begins to sink in.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline keepitcool

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 09:22:40 am »
Thanks for your advised again. I feel better now. I hope that I can forget about this anxious soon.  :)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.