Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:58:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 242
Total: 245

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: American Horror Story...  (Read 155603 times)

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
Re: American Horror Story...
« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2013, 07:17:40 pm »
Is it just me or has this show suddenly gone down the crapper? It's a yawnfest last 2 epy's.

I think the only reason I watch is because of Heaven Evan Peters (and his underwear)..

I was thinking the same exact thing last night as I had toothpicks holding my eyelids open as I was watching it.  I certainly hope the finale picks up steam.

PS:  I knew you'd just about jizzed all over yourself when you saw him in his tighty whities for the majority of last night's ep.  I even snapped a few photos of the screen with my iPhone 5 that I'd planned to upload and tease you with, but I should've known you'd beat me to the punch  ::)
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #251 on: January 17, 2013, 07:20:44 pm »

PS:  I knew you'd just about jizzed all over yourself when you saw him in his tighty whities for the majority of last night's ep.  I even snapped a few photos of the screen with my iPhone 5 that I'd planned to upload and tease you with, but I should've known you'd beat me to the punch  ::)

Ok but really....did you not think that was the most amazing underwear ass YOU HaVE EVAH seen! I rewound that like 6 times. It looked almost a little too perfect...do you think it was padded?

ps- I also noticed a small gap between the lower seam on the underwear and his leg leading me to question its authenticity. Although I did notice in a later scene where he was wearing slacks that dat ass looked just as ample and luscious.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:26:21 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2013, 07:37:19 pm »
Ok but really....did you not think that was the most amazing underwear ass YOU HaVE EVAH seen! I rewound that like 6 times. It looked almost a little too perfect...do you think it was padded?

ps- I also noticed a small gap between the lower seam on the underwear and his leg leading me to question its authenticity. Although I did notice in a later scene where he was wearing slacks that dat ass looked just as ample and luscious.

Don't drive yourself insane from lust...

Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2013, 07:40:23 pm »
.He's definitely padded, the movement is all wrong to be freeballin it
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:43:00 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2013, 07:41:49 pm »

Past regimens

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2013, 11:08:34 pm »
I told you, bitches.  This show sucks dick.  Tiny, itty-bitty, teensy, pencil-thick white twink's dick. 

Now you have wasted at least 14 hours of your AIDSy lives on a crappy wanna-be-spooky-but-makes-zero-sense yawn fest. 

Wanna watch a good show?  Do a marathon of Homeland with my gurl Claire Danes and the excellent Damian Lewis.  Makes all other shows on the box these days look like exercises in pedestrianism.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2013, 02:42:04 am »
Homeland lost about 50% in watchability from S1 to S2, and Carrie got far more irritating.  I like the two principals as actors, though, and the daughter.

I still think American Horror S2 is better than S1. S1 really fell apart torwards the end, whereas S02E11 was slick and both tense and elegant. After all the delicious CRAZY of the middle episodes.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:05:53 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2013, 10:20:11 am »

I still think American Horror S2 is better than S1. S1 really fell apart torwards the end, whereas S02E11 was slick and both tense and elegant. After all the delicious CRAZY of the middle episodes.

Oh I agree. I also think S2 stepped it up so much during the early and middle part of the season that anything they do now seems lacking. At one point during midseason I actually wondered how long they would be able to keep it up. I know now.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #258 on: January 18, 2013, 11:14:42 am »
Well I'm only finished episode 11.  I hope they wrap up the alien story.
Lizzie Brocheré (Grace) is also in S2 of The Hour. We see her often on French TV.

I first noticed her in this movie: American Translation - a sexy dirty creepy film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su1IPeP3a5A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpEX5dzV1c

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2013, 06:39:20 pm »
The END... is near

Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2013, 07:07:00 pm »
BRIARCLIFF IS FINALLY CLOSED DOWN! maybe.

They better step it up tonight for the finale or I'm going to be pissed. If it's another yawnfest there had better be copious amounts of obligatory Evan Peters hiney otherwise I am firing of complaint letters to the producers.

-W

Ps- is anyone watching Americna idol? I am loving Nicki as a panelist, she's one hot mess bitch. ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2013, 11:42:12 pm »
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Loved it!

What was your favorite part tonight? For me it was Lana Banana blowing her sons brains out.

I cried when Jude died  :'(

Adam Levine getting that BJ was pretty awesom-o too!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2013, 11:44:58 pm »
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Loved it!

What was your favorite part tonight? For me it was Lana Banana blowing her sons brains out.

I cried when Jude died  :'(

Adam Levine getting that BJ was pretty awesom-o too!

I shed a tear when The Black Swan took Jude, as well.

Did you not see A.L. getting head in ep 1?

Overall, they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.

Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2013, 11:50:08 pm »
I shed a tear when The Black Swan took Jude, as well.

Did you not see A.L. getting head in ep 1?

Overall, they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.

Oh yes I saw the Epy 1 head, It was just really nice to revisit that tonight :P

They really did raise the bar, it was back on par to what they were doing mid-season

Ps- I am really digging the previews of "The Americans", which premieres next week in place of AHS. Anyone else gonna tune in?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2013, 12:20:53 am »
they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.
agreed!!!

I was very glad for the better closure for Jude :'(. . .
. . . and for the ending of Lana's son  :o

the previews of "The Americans"
I thought we were past all the cold war, evil commie stuff

and whose kids are those? the lady, in the previews, seems very put off by her "husband", so did they have sex and children and are keeping their real lives totally secret - while she seems so uncomfortable in that house and role as his wife? ? ?

I'll just keep watching Being Human on mondays, and go back to watching the Dead Files after Ghost Hunters on wed. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #265 on: January 24, 2013, 09:32:50 pm »

I thought we were past all the cold war, evil commie stuff

Uh no. Who told you that?

I also was perplexed by the kids...are they "plants" too?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2013, 09:56:39 pm »
Well thats that, just saw the end.
This season was wonderful IMO. Crazy, beautiful, campy, moving, meaningful.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #267 on: March 17, 2013, 12:27:48 pm »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/american-horror-story-witches_n_2891545.html

Season 3 will be titled American Horror Story: Coven

It will be centered around witches and cauldrons and potions. OH MY!

Partially filmed in New Orleans.

Most of last seasons characters (Evan!) will appear and they are throwing in Kathy Bates for good measure ;) I can't wait to see Kathy and Jessica together!

-W

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline decayingsinner

« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2013, 09:38:26 am »
Can't wait to see these two together. Although I originally heard it was suppose to be a Salem witch theme, and New Orleans theme is great as well.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #269 on: March 23, 2013, 01:28:08 pm »
BTW is anyone watching AE's Bates Motel? I saw the first epy and found it very disturbing. But not in a scary type way but in a creepy incestuous type way. Very unsettling the way the Mother and Norman interact.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2013, 06:21:28 pm »
I watched Bates Motel.  I think they played their hand too fast. The mother was a class A castrating c*unt from the first scenes.  Kind of heavy handed, and I can't imagine a son in 2013 (since it takes place now) putting up with such shit forever. 
But yeah, it was plenty icky.

We know how Norman ends up so it will be interesting if he resists and puts up a good fight before he's lost forever to madness. I guess he'll finally kill her.  But who knows.  How does she ends up stuffed in that rocker...?  Maybe Norman won't be the killer...  There's the brother side plot.

Now, speaking of skeevy.  How about Holly Hunter in Top of the Lake.

Offline mecch

« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2013, 12:53:36 am »
2nd episode held my interest.  Acting quality was scattershot.  Nice to see Nestor Carbonell, repeating his role from Ringer, which I hate-watched to the bitter end.

To tie it back to Amerian Horror, the opening credit music rips off the spooky sound of 2nd season American Horror credits...

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2013, 06:22:38 pm »
OMG I think I just peed a little!!

American Horror Story Season 3, The Coven. Premieres Oct 19th!

Check the trailer here

The pig on the porch is really freaking me out already.

and yes, delicious Evan Peters along with Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Taissa Farmiga, Gabourey Sidibe.

"American Horror Story: Coven" tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Jessica Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

;) Bring it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:26:42 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Growler

« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »
Just finished season 2 ....wow! look forwardto  new season thank goodness to torrents and free wifiat lbrary.
GROWLER
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline mecch

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2013, 06:20:31 am »
Ok for the divas but any hot guys???  Its in New Orleans? I want a handsome black, Caribbean, creole, or cajun dude, thank you.

(Aren't there any handsome Arquette spawn looking to break in?  Speaking of, why no Arquette ladies in this casting....)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:23:31 am by mecch »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2013, 09:32:15 am »
Ok for the divas but any hot guys??? 

Uhh HELLO...Evan Peters (who clearly is crushing on me)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:35:45 am by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2013, 12:46:27 pm »
It's a Minotaur not a pig. Also there are witches floating on the porch?

Offline mecch

« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2013, 05:51:05 pm »
Evan Peters is cute but he doesn't steam up the screen. 

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2013, 09:03:32 pm »
witches floating on the porch (and in another clip floating over the staircase), Minotaur on porch, and E Peter - meh!

I'm starting a write-in campaign to bring back this guy!
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2013, 08:57:58 pm »
Do you have the Govt Shut Down blues? Obama got you exasperated? Boehner got you bummed?

Fear not, just relax and look into these dreamy eyes and let the warmness envelope you and take you far away..

YAY! AHS, Coven begins tomorrow!!!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:05:58 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #280 on: October 09, 2013, 06:02:18 am »
Come on who wants to look into his crazy eyes in that pic the gaze stops on those smooth soft titties

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2013, 05:27:23 pm »
those smooth soft titties

Well said Mecch. Well said.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2013, 03:50:11 pm »
Harumphh. I cannot believe they killed off my Evan within the first 30 minutes. Apparently he is now going to return as some sort of pieced together monster. So wrong.

Kathy Bates is still really creepy. This part suits her perfectly.

As usual Jessica Lang rocks.

The episode didn't leave me astonished like last seasons first epy, but maybe it will get better.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2013, 11:14:12 am »
The sex intrigues in the latest episode were pretty HORRIFIC!

I didn't understand Lange's line.  After she killed the young upcoming supreme. She says "Our coven doesn't need a new Supreme.  It needs _____________" ??????

What does it need? anyone? 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2013, 06:24:51 pm »
The sex intrigues in the latest episode were pretty HORRIFIC!

The mother/son thing.

It was shocking. and uncomfortable.

I didn't understand Lange's line.  After she killed the young upcoming supreme. She says "Our coven doesn't need a new Supreme.  It needs _____________" ??????

What does it need? anyone? 

a new rug..I think thats what she said. Because the other one had blood all over it because she just cut the girls throat, right?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:27:31 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2013, 06:45:30 pm »
Yes that must be it.
Speaking of, I love that house. Some scenes must be sets but some are really that house.
I noticed when the girls are ogling the christian hottie new neighbour (very Carrie, by the way), that the porch floors are scruffy and there's rot in the supports and the (what seems to be) wrought iron balustrade is rusting..   This of course adds to the charm and to the American Horror art direction, but I hope its getting the attention it needs..
I'm pretty amazed by the art direction for quite a number of the interiors.  Love the beauty salon. 
Also, I wonder if Stevie Nicks is watching and if so, if she thinks its a hoot...  That whole subplot is pretty broad and comedic.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2013, 08:45:51 pm »
Yes that must be it.
Speaking of, I love that house. Some scenes must be sets but some are really that house.
I noticed when the girls are ogling the christian hottie new neighbour (very Carrie, by the way), that the porch floors are scruffy and there's rot in the supports and the (what seems to be) wrought iron balustrade is rusting..   This of course adds to the charm and to the American Horror art direction, but I hope its getting the attention it needs..
I'm pretty amazed by the art direction for quite a number of the interiors.  Love the beauty salon. 
Also, I wonder if Stevie Nicks is watching and if so, if she thinks its a hoot...  That whole subplot is pretty broad and comedic.

I'm pretty sure it was all filmed on location in new orleans.  I have a friend who runs a silver shop and a lot of his pieces were bought and are being used.  In the last episode the big bracelet Angela Bassett is wearing is from his shop.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #287 on: October 31, 2013, 07:58:04 pm »
So Madison is being modelled after Lyndsey Lohan? Is anyone else getting that vibe?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #288 on: October 31, 2013, 08:08:05 pm »
So Madison is being modelled after Lyndsey Lohan? Is anyone else getting that vibe?

I thought so too . This years show has been the best yet for me , just love everything from the costuming to the sets and location , plus the cast is very good . Kathy Bates is doing a great job .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #289 on: October 31, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »
I think there is something authentic, moving and self-referential about the character that Jessica Lange has created. It can be outrageously camp but it does also seem like a heartfelt swan song.  Its fierce.

Offline mecch

« Reply #290 on: October 31, 2013, 08:18:43 pm »
Glen Close reached equivalent heights in Damages.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #291 on: October 31, 2013, 09:25:06 pm »
. This years show has been the best yet for me , just love everything from the costuming to the sets and location , .

I find the story less shocking than last years (so far) but I'm enjoying the hell out of the costumes, and the settings. They are amazing.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #292 on: January 11, 2014, 11:02:56 am »
They are dropping like flies now.
If I were Fiona I wouldn't trust Marie Laveau.....  Can I just say that Angela Bassett looked fantastic in her close ups this week.
Stevie Nicks was too gimmicky a guest star and threw me out of the story...
Did I miss something? 
Where was Kyle in ep 10?  I though Fiona fixed him up in the last episode to be the girls sex toy reward?  Did I miss an episode?
Subplots seems awfully haphazard.....

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #293 on: January 11, 2014, 06:58:31 pm »
They are dropping like flies now.
If I were Fiona I wouldn't trust Marie Laveau.....  Can I just say that Angela Bassett looked fantastic in her close ups this week.
Stevie Nicks was too gimmicky a guest star and threw me out of the story...
Did I miss something? 
Where was Kyle in ep 10?  I though Fiona fixed him up in the last episode to be the girls sex toy reward?  Did I miss an episode?
Subplots seems awfully haphazard.....

I yawned through the epy, waiting longingly for my Kyle, to no avail  :-\

But I did bust out laughing when when they were trying to pawn the girl off on that demon and she said "She's innocent...mostly, she just killed the neighbor but that bitch had it coming"
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #294 on: January 11, 2014, 07:10:58 pm »
I yawned through the epy, waiting longingly for my Kyle, to no avail  :-\

But I did bust out laughing when when they were trying to pawn the girl off on that demon and she said "She's innocent...mostly, she just killed the neighbor but that bitch had it coming"

There are always good lines in every episode of this series!  Thank god.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2014, 06:55:00 pm »
This was my favorite episode so far as there was a fair amount of plot movement.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2014, 07:54:49 pm »
I'm having to skip all the posts as I am just now watching Season 1 and I don't need any spoilers. I am at my mom's just keeping watch while she recovers from a knee replacement, and since there's nothing happening here and Santiago gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, it seemed like a good enough diversion. Except that I had nightmares last night after only two episodes. I'm about to start 7...hope there's some more ass coming up!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2014, 09:18:49 pm »
I'm having to skip all the posts as I am just now watching Season 1 and I don't need any spoilers. I am at my mom's just keeping watch while she recovers from a knee replacement, and since there's nothing happening here and Santiago gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, it seemed like a good enough diversion. Except that I had nightmares last night after only two episodes. I'm about to start 7...hope there's some more ass coming up!

Season 1 was fantastic, season 2 is as good or better.

So hurry up and get caught up  ;) and yes there is an ass smorgasbord throughout
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2014, 01:24:32 am »

Season 1, 2, and 3 are all completely separate and different story lines entirely with no connection.  You could have started with season 3 and then gone back to season 1.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2014, 06:43:04 pm »

Best line of the night ^

Yawn. kinda dissapointed with the finale, but I was dissapointed with the season altogether. Gabby Sidobay(however you spell it) still cant act very well although she got better towards the end. Jessica Lange was ok, I guess I kept expecting her to live up to her amazing performance in previous seasons. Did Evan Peters even say 3 words this season? IMHO Kathy Bates was probably the best actor, runner up Angela Bassett.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.