Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:42:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 364
Total: 366

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dinner  (Read 9645 times)

Offline JeffInNYC

Dinner
« on: December 14, 2006, 08:37:35 pm »
What did you all have for dinner tonight?  I had a riceball and slice of pizza.  It was good but thats not the point.  I used to eat so healthy grilling my veggies - I love eggplant! - I used to have salads and a whole slew of other healthy stuff.  Now its just so easy to pick something up on the way home.  Plus I get lazy and dont feel like cleaning and slicing veggies and cooking then cleaning the George Foreman grill, etc.

So what did you have for dinner?  Do you cook for yourself and try to eat well or you fall into bad habits like me and pick up fast food?

Offline Longislander

Re: Dinner
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:39:52 pm »
Since I had a bagel this morning, and a chicken caesar wrap with chips for lunch, I'm not so hungry. I may throw a (bagged) chicken caesar salad together in a bit.

I LOVE MY GEORGE FORMAN! ( hate cleaning the bastard though!)
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:43:53 pm »
I had crown pork loin, sauerkraut and potatoes. I ate at my brother's house. :D

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:48:44 pm »
sauerkraut, smoked salmon and tabouli (which is a Levantine salad of bulgur, parsley, tomatoes, lemon juice, etc)

Offline Teresa

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:41:59 pm »
We had roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and butterbeans. I ate the butter beans instead of corn.
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline gvolts5

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:59:35 pm »
I had turkey and swiss which was delicious and will likely have a couple of granola bars and/or some yogurt for dessert.  I didn't have the pictured veggie, sausage, and beef stir-fry because I was in a hurry to eat and I don't get paid until tomorrow.  There'll be plenty of good eats in the next couple of weeks.  Not to fear.

John

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 10:06:52 pm »
I had mac and cheese, salad, cheese and crackers (which I had to share with my dog Bailey) baby peas and I actually cooked some boneless pork loins and they turned out pretty good.  Of course as usual it took an hour to fix and clean up and about 10 minutes to eat.

I will pig out later on junk food while I can - I am meeting my clinics nutritionist next week for the first time and know she is going to tell me to give up all the fat and sugar etc.  and I have already given up the beer and wine.  Like someone told me recently - their family butters their bacon and that pretty much describes my approach.  Never could figure out how I maintained a super low cholesterol. 

Everything you all had tonight sounded great - yum!

Kevin
And I wished for guidance, and I wished for peace
I could see the lightning; somewhere in the east
And I wished for affection, and I wished for calm
As I lay there - Nervous in the light of dawn

Offline Eldon

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 11:03:33 pm »
Hey Jeff!!!

New York is famous for their Deli's. Stop by one sometime will ya?

Grilled RibEye Steak and Steamed Veggies was the meal tonight and it was GOOD!

BTW- What is stopping you from cooking those delicious meals? After all you did remodel your kitchen.

"Don't Give Up, Don't Give In... Cause it is ALL within you to WIN!"

Offline Rockit

• i want it all - i will shine
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 11:30:39 pm »
ok well i hope no one gets uppsett. but what do u mean by use to eat healthy. why dont u? why are u lazy?

???.= i never cooked but i have found that i am constantly hungry and go out and get fast food all the time.  mcdonnals, shippleys, starbucks, cici's, for days.  is that bad? like will it harm my health. i knw my doc. wants me to eat alot , and gain wheight scince ive allways been skinny boy.  ok well  iwant to learn how to cook .hehe
but yeah its supper easy to just get a HOT-n-READY  YUMmy...
...after the storm, the calm......

Offline Amosboy

• Music is the panacea.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 11:45:18 pm »
Hey Rockit...are you preppy your meat for dinner?  Your picture seems to suggest that ;D  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  And for dinner tonight...I had to take a client out to eat and my meal was:

A delicious mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, pencil-thin shredded beets (they were actually good), red onions (give Daddy a big sloppy kiss) with a smooth house vinaigrette.  The entree was to die for and completely insane:  Sweet potato ravioli with a gorganzola cream sauce, lightly sprinkled with toasted walnuts, served with a hard roll....yummy!

OMG...I want more!

Amosboy
"Love isn't love unless it's not painfully absurb."

-Charlotte Martin

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 11:57:47 pm »
Some catfish, baked potato and asparagus.

:D

Earlier I had some tuna for lunch.

I also had a bowl of vegetable soup not too long ago. It was good but I couldn't finish it. Soup makes me feel good before I go to sleep, though. xD.

Offline bear60

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 10:36:13 am »
We had chicken breast, whole green peas, yellow squash and salad.
Forman Grill users:  helpful hint.......baked on crud? soak some paper towel with water and leave it IN the grill overnight, next morning that crud wipes off.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 10:58:38 am »

A delicious mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, pencil-thin shredded beets (they were actually good), red onions (give Daddy a big sloppy kiss) with a smooth house vinaigrette.  The entree was to die for and completely insane:  Sweet potato ravioli with a gorganzola cream sauce, lightly sprinkled with toasted walnuts, served with a hard roll....yummy!

OMG...I want more!

Amosboy

Amosboy, I know I dont know you very well but this MAY be the GAYEST post I've read on here in a long LONG time!  I for some reason (call it bad stereotyping) can see you jumping up and down and clapping your hands!

Gave me a good chuckle!!!  I keep seeing Jack MacFarland jumping up and down real quick clapping his hands together and being WAY over animated!  Im still smiling!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:01:30 am by ACinKC »
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 11:31:19 am »
i never cooked but i have found that i am constantly hungry and go out and get fast food all the time.  mcdonnals, shippleys, starbucks, cici's, for days.  is that bad? like will it harm my health.

for days?  ???  ??? have you seen the movie "SUPERSIZE ME"!  ??? there are better ways to gain weight!

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say: fast food isn't great for health, even more so for HIV+ people

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 01:40:49 pm »
The BF and I are both total Foodies and Im a rabid health nut so it makes for some interisting meals.
Last night I made a salad with Chickpeas and spinach in a lemon/Cumin viniagrette
some Lentils with Porcini Mushrooms, and some nice wild salmon filets and some scallops. not bad .

I have a George Foreman Grill too, one of the early models..   Remember the infomercials where he said that he Put his Signature on It ?   and the signature was the first thing to get wiped off !!!!
I mainly used mine for catfish filets and hamburgers.. it was a miserable failure at everything else.

Tonight Im doing some Opah ( no, not Oprah) filets which are a Hawiian fish with a texture similar to Mahi Mahi,  in Tonnato sauce.  with some fresh green beans and mashed celery Root with Horseradish.
Ill probablly do a nice salad with one of the NOBU dressings.  ( Im tempted to do Tabbouli, but the Bulgur wheat needs to soak overnight :-[ )   
Tonnato sauce is essentially a can of tuna and some olive oil and some anchovies pureed in a blender.. It sounds gross as hell but its quite good.  I wanted to make Minestrone to keep with an Italian theme, but alas no white beans..
Im totally stuck as for what to make tomorrow though, the  "roast Duck with Mango Salsa' went over pretty well  but Ive kindof got a craving for some Mufongo...dont knockit 'till you try it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 02:07:04 pm by Lwood »
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 02:00:37 pm »
Lwood, ever since I heard that cave man order, roast Duck with Mango Salsa, I thought about that. ;)

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 02:15:40 pm »
Its pretty good, luckily we can buy frozen duck breast filets so its nothing like the hassle of a whole bird.
and Mango salsa is just  mango ( get fresh, the shit in the jar has Zero Flavor)  chopped red onion, Jalapeno or other hot pepper (to taste) lime juice, salt and maybe Cilantro. Its great with fish also... a little something Tropicale´in the midst of winter..
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 02:21:03 pm »
I'm on a new diet trying to put on some muscle. I'm eating 6 times a day consuming more protein and less fat and sugar. I've basically given up fast food, except Subway. For dinner I ate a steak, mixed vegetables and black beans. For breakfast I ate a burrito with egg whites and chicken breast with a large glass of skim milk. I'm also drinking more water because eating a lot of protein makes your kidneys work more.

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2006, 02:44:38 pm »
I had chicken soup...seems the broth is all I can stomach right now...
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline Rockit

• i want it all - i will shine
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2006, 04:36:27 pm »
for days?  ???  ??? have you seen the movie "SUPERSIZE ME"!  ??? there are better ways to gain weight!

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say: fast food isn't great for health, even more so for HIV+ people

so i see veggies and tuna is wht u guys r recomending?cool yeah i didnt think fast food was good for me. Tacobell is out of the list. i see u have a fruit basket

no i dont knw that movie.
...after the storm, the calm......

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 05:01:43 pm »
I have not been feeling too motivated to do anything these past few days, I need to go to the grocery store. I will probably eat some Heart Smart cereal. I'm trying to break away from eating so much meat so I am looking for some recipes for veggies...I really have a taste for baked mushrooms but no recipes, hey Mark, you got any.

Rockit,

Eating fast food on a daily basis can't be healthy for anyone. Definitely stay away from Taco Bell, they've had a E.coli scare in a few states.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Teresa

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 05:54:29 pm »
Hey Queen,

I googled baked mushrooms and found this site. 
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,baked_mushrooms,FF.html

There were other sites too, so just google baked mushrooms.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Longislander

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 05:56:11 pm »
Amosboy, I know I dont know you very well but this MAY be the GAYEST post I've read on here in a long LONG time!

Ak, after your post I reread Amosboys post, and I'll have to agree it's up there on the gayest list!! lol (sorry Amosboy!)

After reading most of these meals, I realize I can't come to your houses for dinner :'(

GEORGE FORMAN is good for most everything,pork chops, steak, burgers, chicken. I reheat pizza with it by holding the lid up with a tall can of PAM!
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 06:07:02 pm »
I retired my George Forman cuz I was too lazy to clean the damn thing - and you can come to my house for dinner anytime...we'll have pizza! :)
And I wished for guidance, and I wished for peace
I could see the lightning; somewhere in the east
And I wished for affection, and I wished for calm
As I lay there - Nervous in the light of dawn

Offline Oh501sguy

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 06:17:04 pm »
My ideal breakfast ( moving from dinner to breakfast),  Is a Mcdonalds double egg buscuit.  But when Im home I will scramble two eggs, put them in the microwave for 1 min.  and put them on a toasted everything bagel.

On weekends a omelette at a local grease pit is great!

Offline Christine

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2006, 06:39:29 pm »
Alex- sauerkraut and tabbouleh? That is a combo. I love tabbouleh, but I don't soak my wheat overnight, I just use hot water or hot chicken broth, and let it sit about an hour.

Do you have to soak it overnight?

Lwood- Have you ever tried a tomato sauce with tuna? Little olive oil, garlic, tuna, then your favorite red sauce. Very good, and easy served over pasta.

For dinner we had a homemade stir-fry- rice/shrimp/peas, carrots and snap peas.

Breakfast- cereal with soy milk

Christine

Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 08:35:15 am »
yeah i didnt think fast food was good for me. Tacobell is out of the list.

Rockit: I would suggest cutting back on fast food slowly, then cut back some more, then more, you get the idea - Ween yourself off. Sudden drastic changes in your life can do more harm than good. You can send me a PM and I'll give you healthier ideas

Alex- sauerkraut and tabbouleh? That is a combo. I love tabbouleh, but I don't soak my wheat overnight, I just use hot water or hot chicken broth, and let it sit about an hour.

Do you have to soak it overnight?

Christine: About the tabbouleh (thanks for the spelling!) - I'll have to ask "Achmed"  :D  :D  He's the one who makes it and sells it

Alex
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:07:20 am by allopathicholistic »

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 07:52:48 pm »
Tabbouleh and veg burgers. Again.  :-\  For dessert, corn flakes in soy milk.  :D

I'm pumping everyone for information tonight, sssooo, here goes my curious bump!  :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:05:08 pm by allopathicholistic »

Offline Robert

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 08:01:33 pm »
if it's Thursday, it must be Burrito night.   I buy the tortillas then I refry the beans with the salsa mixed in.  I heat up the tortilla and add the cheese, and the sour cream and put it in the over to keep warm until we're ready to eat.

I'll make 10 of them, 5 for Michael and 5 for me.  Of course we only eat 4 apiece and save the rest or lunch tomorrow.

I LOVE BURRITOS!!

robert

(whose going to the kitchen right now)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 08:36:53 pm »
My best friend Adam invited himself over for dinner and TV tonight. I suffer through shows I really can't stand, like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, for the company.

Also, he brings the food. Usually a HUGE salad with all kinds of fru fru stuff added to it. Tonight is Asian Theme, with carrots, baby corn, sliced green peppers, and romaine lettuce tossed in a ginger wasabi vinigrette.

Otherwise, it would be my usual can of soup or Ramen Cup O' Bathwater Noodles.

But its nice to have a warm body next to ya on the couch sometimes, not saying a word, just hangin out.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline fondeveau

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 09:57:05 pm »
From another thread, but it applies:

Well, Doc was so happy they have once a day Atripla as it matches so well with my on-the-go lifestyle.  So, meds were no problem.  Next issue, quit smoking.  Took the Chantix and its working great.  Next step, better nutrition!  I am taking some supplements, but realizing that supplements won't make up for what a rotten diet lacks, I've been exploring ways to have better meals.  I even considered contracting with my local hospital to deliver meals or engaging a housekeeper/cook.  Ha! the solution appeared as I faded in and out of a sustiva-induced drunk while watching late-night tv!  The Seal-a-Meal!  Yep, got one and have been prepackaging my own version of tasty, healthy meals and freezing them.  Also, putting together lunches and sealing those before putting them in the refrigerator.  And believe it or not, with a light touch, you can seal up fresh salads.  I think this might work well for others who are also busy and wish to avoid fast-food or the tremendously oversized portions at restaurants.  I'm also single, so I lack a lot of inspiration to cook, but think I can handle making a few nice dishes here and there and portioning them out for later.  This should also help out with not wasting food dollars as I can now buy the family sizes and divvy them up.  Next issue, exercise!

Offline bear60

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 12:26:51 pm »
"I am taking some supplements, but realizing that supplements won't make up for what a rotten diet lacks, I've been exploring ways to have better meals.  I even considered contracting with my local hospital to deliver meals or engaging a housekeeper/cook."....quote fondeveau

For those who live in areas served by organizations which supply home delivered meals.....in Philadelphia its MANNA..... this is a free service to people who qualify.  Frozen or freshly cooked meals are delivered to you so that you will have a nutricious meal.  MANNA started its service JUST for People With AIDS...called PWA's back in the 80's.  NOW it delivers meals not only to PWA's but to others with chronic or serious diseases. MANNA is especially useful for people who have just come out of the hospital, or who live alone and cannot leave the house.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 08:53:28 am »
[in part]:
My best friend Adam invited himself over for dinner and TV tonight. I suffer through shows I really can't stand, like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, for the company.

LOL!  I've been there too.  It's not so much TV shows we watch (fortunately, probably,) but DVDs my friend will rent and bring over.  I had to suffer through some perfectly awful thing a few weeks ago..."Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" or some stupid thing.  He was guffawing through it while I thought I'd rather go to jail for the night.  Most of the stuff we watch is mutually okay though I guess.

Last supper (so to say):  Leftover oven-fried chicken breasts and leftover "cornhuskers' casserole," baked corn and hominy with milk/egg mixture and topped with cheese.

I never do take-out, saves $$ to cook myself.  Good thing too...'cause I'm finicky.  I hate onions, peppers, mushrooms, cilantro, etc.

Gary
Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 10:23:56 am »
Bear/Joel:  do you volunteer with MANNA?  Will discuss next time I see you... I'd like to find a good place to volunteer, but all things not being equal don't know where to begin.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline egello

• cb
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 11:53:00 am »

Also, he brings the food. Usually a HUGE salad with all kinds of fru fru stuff added to it. Tonight is Asian Theme, with carrots, baby corn, sliced green peppers, and romaine lettuce tossed in a ginger wasabi vinigrette.

Otherwise, it would be my usual can of soup or Ramen Cup O' Bathwater Noodles.

But its nice to have a warm body next to ya on the couch sometimes, not saying a word, just hangin out.

awe... i am sorry... i wish you coudl be eating better or get some help with your diet from those aids free meal delivery services. eating cup o ramen cannot be good for you... i am so sorry...
1/29/07 14 T, 300 k V, 1.8 %
2/22/07 197 T, 247 V, 6.8 %
3/27/07 164 T, <50 V, 5.4 %
5/28/07 177 T, <50 V, 8.2 %
7/28/07 214 T, <50 V, 9.6 %
10/3/07 380 T, <50 V, 10 %

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.