Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:12:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773295
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 605
Total: 607

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1650711 times)

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2012, 11:57:03 am »
I've not been there. But there is a similar place n Austin on 4th street that I use to frequent, however the name escapes me.

I suspect you are referring to The Ginger Man.  They have moved a couple of blocks and are now on Lavaca St.  Or you may have been referring to the Waterloo Brewing Company, which used to be on 4th & Guadalupe Streets, but that was a loooong time ago.

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2012, 12:05:27 pm »

You know, Im a little pissed off that Coral Gables Florida has better German restaraunts than my neighbor New BRaunfels, Texas. I used to go to http://www.friesenhausnb.com/lunch.htm but havent been in awhile, but judging by the menu it's lacking.

Wumpy,

German food in Central Texas seems to be waning.  Walburg is still popular -- surely you must have been to Walburg when you lived in Liberty Hill, or on one of your trips up to Temple?  But Walburg is mostly for drinking beer these days.  Dale's Essenhaus and The Walburg Mercantile have both Americanized their menus (especially Dale's).  But the sauerbraten and spaetzle at The Mercantile is yummy.

Regards,

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2012, 05:33:37 pm »
I suspect you are referring to The Ginger Man.  They have moved a couple of blocks and are now on Lavaca St.  Or you may have been referring to the Waterloo Brewing Company, which used to be on 4th & Guadalupe Streets, but that was a loooong time ago.

Funny story, I've been there.  I used to date a guy in Austin and he was a big fan of beer (he would turn his nose up at anything that didn't have some crazy name).  So we went there a couple times and bartender tried desperately to find a beer I would drink.  Eventually I settled on something he referred to as "Water".

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2012, 06:01:52 pm »
Funny story, I've been there.  I used to date a guy in Austin and he was a big fan of beer (he would turn his nose up at anything that didn't have some crazy name).  So we went there a couple times and bartender tried desperately to find a beer I would drink.  Eventually I settled on something he referred to as "Water".

Please tell me you are not a bud light girl.  That would be pretty sad.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2012, 06:23:10 pm »
Outside of your trailer park there is a big wide world, bigger than a double wide even. There are strange lands where people sometimes enjoy refreshing drinks with food, or even just relaxing with good conversations of multi-syllabic words.

In these odd, funny lands (strange lands without mullets, where people don't even talk american) people drink other things than draino pounded down the gullet with a rusty hammer.

Hopefully you will never have your house-arrest anklet off long enough to get as far as meeting them, we'd hate for it to blow your fragile little mind (or put them off their feed). Better you remain blisfully ignorant, with your belly full of budwiser and your head full of meth.

Good luck.

(copypasta w/ delightful misspellings)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2012, 06:58:24 pm »
That was too evil, yet funny as hell.  It sounds like such a frightening New World cultural encounter.

If I ever have/adopt a child I'll name her Budweiser Consuela.  It has a rather redneckish chic ring to it.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2012, 10:28:48 pm »

The Ginger Man...YES! that was such an awesome place. So many memories .

and oh yes, I've been to Walburg a time or 2. Love that town, wished I had a reason to move there, lol. I actually quite LOVED living in Liberty Hill. It was such a quaint place to get away from the Hubbub of Austin.

Funny story, I've been there.  I used to date a guy in Austin and he was a big fan of beer (he would turn his nose up at anything that didn't have some crazy name). 

When the hell were you in Austin and why didnt I get a phone call?

-W

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:34:43 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2012, 10:46:19 pm »
Please tell me you are not a bud light girl.  That would be pretty sad.

I'll honestly drink most beer, I'm not that picky.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #508 on: February 20, 2012, 08:09:51 pm »
Observe, Lord Burghley! No Carbs!

Wine garlic pork sausage, mixed green salad with beets and shiitakes mushrooms, ground pistachio nuts and a blood orange vinaigrette

(and if you didn't immediately get that film quote then that will be 10 gay demerits)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #509 on: February 20, 2012, 08:46:34 pm »
Looks pretty good, my dear Elizabeth. 

Which Duran Duran 12" is that in the background?  Hopefully "All She Wants Is"?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #510 on: February 20, 2012, 08:56:48 pm »
Looks pretty good, my dear Elizabeth. 

Which Duran Duran 12" is that in the background?  Hopefully "All She Wants Is"?

http://www.discogs.com/Duran-Duran-All-She-Wants-Is-Remix/release/210497

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #511 on: February 20, 2012, 09:02:58 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #512 on: February 20, 2012, 09:46:38 pm »
I have huge amounts of Pettibone stuff... obscure dubs, etc. Same with early Kevorkian.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #513 on: February 21, 2012, 12:13:13 am »
Observe, Lord Burghley! No Carbs!

Wine garlic pork sausage, mixed green salad with beets and shiitakes mushrooms, ground pistachio nuts and a blood orange vinaigrette

(and if you didn't immediately get that film quote then that will be 10 gay demerits)

taking the demerits, and wondering where you got that sausage? It looks divine.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #514 on: February 21, 2012, 12:23:42 am »
taking the demerits, and wondering where you got that sausage? It looks divine.

-W

I got the sausage at a place called Di Bruno Brothers, but there are several meat shops either downtown or in the Italian Market in my neighborhood that carry extensive selections of handmade sausage. Like this place for example it's all they do.

Oh, see if this link works as you can see the 100-year old interior of the store (click on the inset picture on the right under the map and it will zoom you all the way into the store where you can pan around). This is about 10 blocks from my apartment. Like something from a movie, yet surprisingly not at all touristy. Well, maybe a little on weekends but not at all during the week.

There's another couple similar places right around the corner from the other place and is great too. Where else can you buy wild boar sausage? Check out the list:

http://www.dangelobros.com/sausage.html

You know, my first apartment in NYC was right in Little Italy and I don't recall the food choices being as good as this Italian section of Philly. But I was only in my mid-20's at the time.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:32:40 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #515 on: February 21, 2012, 12:38:31 am »
Cute quaint little place.

I may have to venture out tomorrow and see if I can find some good Italian handmade sausage down here.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #516 on: February 21, 2012, 12:39:39 am »
Cute quaint little place.

I may have to venture out tomorrow and see if I can find some good Italian handmade sausage down here.

Can you find such things in a strip mall next to Glenda's Nails? Maggiano's isn't going to cut it either.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:44:36 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #517 on: February 21, 2012, 11:29:12 pm »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:33:11 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #518 on: February 24, 2012, 04:08:36 pm »
I was SO bad today...

Then I got drunk...

and now this seems appropriate...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline ds4146

« Reply #519 on: February 24, 2012, 10:33:45 pm »
Really....have you not read Tim's Post about keeping things in good taste! Lay off the booze, that skinny ass, ugly b.... should be enough to make you think about AA. I am tempted to report you to the monitors but I think Ann will be around soon to grab that pole from that ugly, skinny ass bitch of a train wreck and beat you a good one. So sad!

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #520 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:53 am »
Really....have you not read Tim's Post about keeping things in good taste! Lay off the booze, that skinny ass, ugly b.... should be enough to make you think about AA. I am tempted to report you to the monitors but I think Ann will be around soon to grab that pole from that ugly, skinny ass bitch of a train wreck and beat you a good one. So sad!

Lolwut?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #521 on: February 25, 2012, 01:07:00 am »

Clearly I'm not the only one that's been drinking tonight ::)

Ann will be around soon to grab that pole ... and beat you a good one.

that's hot
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline buginme2

« Reply #522 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:02 am »
I'm thirsty
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #523 on: February 26, 2012, 01:11:51 pm »
Clutch the pearls! A new, trendy/hip Southern/Cajun restaurant is opening up 10 blocks from me.

Comfort foods like stuffed pork roulade, crawfish pot-pie, seitan meatloaf and sweet potato mash are just a few of the anticipated dishes.

... sounds like they're trying to dial down the Paula Deen fat content, no? Seitan meatloaf? Pa-leez.

And before you Southern girls start to read, the chef is from 'Bama ::)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:17:53 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #524 on: February 26, 2012, 01:24:48 pm »
Clutch the pearls! A new, trendy/hip Southern/Cajun restaurant is opening up 10 blocks from me.

Comfort foods like stuffed pork roulade, crawfish pot-pie, seitan meatloaf and sweet potato mash are just a few of the anticipated dishes.

... sounds like they're trying to dial down the Paula Deen fat content, no? Seitan meatloaf? Pa-leez.

And before you Southern girls start to read, the chef is from 'Bama ::)

I'm curious, have you eaten crawfish before philicia?

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #525 on: February 26, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »
I've got to get to our college's culinary institute's 5-star restaurant Tuyo - located right across the street from my office:

http://tuyomiami.com/

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #526 on: February 26, 2012, 01:35:54 pm »
I'm curious, have you eaten crawfish before philicia?

Yes, actually I ate it for this huge festival when I was in Sweden 25 fucking years ago when you were still in diapers. It's a big annual tradition there during part of August, and they consume large amounts of vodka chasers during the whole thing. You've not been around seriously drunk people until you're done this with Swedes. They're quite shocking.

I've also had langoustine in France but I think that's a slightly different species, though similar.

I'm fairly good about trying any type of food.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #527 on: February 26, 2012, 02:01:24 pm »
I'm fairly good about trying any type of food.

Only one response to this...
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #528 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:05 pm »
Thinking about ordering this and having it shipped to Will for the holidays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXmNRr8x7I&feature=pyv&ad=5774682262&kw=funny
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #529 on: February 26, 2012, 02:41:54 pm »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #530 on: February 26, 2012, 09:48:01 pm »
Check it...

Dinner was Salad with Campari tomatoes (so sweet), hearts of palm, baby carrots, green olives and some lowfat cheese.

I will be having some Oikos yogurt for dessert in a bit.

All this after having Oatmeal and banana for breakfast and a protein shake for lunch.

Thank you.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #531 on: February 26, 2012, 09:52:08 pm »
Check it...

Dinner was Salad with Campari tomatoes (so sweet), hearts of palm, baby carrots, green olives and some lowfat cheese.

Along with half of the (plastic) bowl containing croutons.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #532 on: February 26, 2012, 10:00:17 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #533 on: February 26, 2012, 10:04:21 pm »
Poor creature. You'll have a lot of adjustments to make once we set up house together. All of my kitchenware is from iittala.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #534 on: February 26, 2012, 10:17:40 pm »
Along with half of the (plastic) bowl containing croutons.

And you'll love the "matching" Red Solo Cups.  Classeh.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #535 on: February 26, 2012, 10:24:31 pm »
And you'll love the "matching" Red Solo Cups.  Classeh.

Just to show what a Yankee urban elitist I am, I had to do a google-image search to figure out what you were referencing. I don't think I've used one of those since 1983 at the only Penn State stadium tailgate party I ever endured freshman year.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #536 on: February 26, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »
"matching" Red Solo Cups.

I had to do a google-image search to figure out what you were referencing. I don't think I've used one of those since 1983 at the only Penn State stadium tailgate party I ever endured freshman year.

GASP! have you not seen this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&ob=av2e

(please turn volume wAY up so neighbors can hear)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:34:02 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #537 on: February 26, 2012, 10:34:08 pm »
1) If Toby Keith walked by me on the street I'd not be able to pick him out

2) Similarly, if I had to name a song by him I wouldn't be able to do it

3) We aren't just from different planets, but entirely different galaxies.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #538 on: February 26, 2012, 10:45:04 pm »
GASP! have you not seen this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&ob=av2e

(please turn volume wAY up so neighbors can hear)

I knew you would reference that awful song.  It is like the epitome of white-trashyness. 

Or maybe I'm wrong.  This one is:

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)

1) If Toby Keith walked by me on the street I'd not be able to pick him out

2) Similarly, if I had to name a song by him I wouldn't be able to do it

3) We aren't just from different planets, but entirely different galaxies.

Isn't he simply dreadful? 

Edited to remove video
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:51:12 pm by Rev. Moon »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #539 on: February 26, 2012, 10:53:12 pm »
Poor creature. You'll have a lot of adjustments to make once we set up house together.

Does this mean I will ahve to give up my Mikes Hard Lemonade...

Oh lookie, there's me and Regan Hoffman (POZ's editor in Chief) in that photo(circa 2007)  8)

http://blogs.poz.com/regan/

btw, I'm not so much a Toby Keith fan. I'm more a Brad Paisely/ George Strait kinda guy

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:03:07 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #540 on: February 26, 2012, 11:03:50 pm »
Does this mean I will ahve to give up my Mikes Hard Lemonade...

What do you think?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #541 on: February 26, 2012, 11:04:19 pm »
I'm trying to picture what Miss P is gonna look like in the Justin Bieber wig Willy is going to make him wear .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #542 on: February 26, 2012, 11:10:21 pm »
I'm trying to picture what Miss P is gonna look like in the Justin Bieber wig Willy is going to make him wear .

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #543 on: February 26, 2012, 11:10:45 pm »

Mighty stylish  :o
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #544 on: February 26, 2012, 11:17:38 pm »

It would be Hideous, and I would be limp.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #545 on: February 26, 2012, 11:21:11 pm »
Jesus Christ ... Why Oh Why did I ask that question LOL .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #546 on: February 26, 2012, 11:21:49 pm »

Considering the quality (and the amounts) of food that Le Wump is gonna force her to consume I expect her to end up looking more like Adele. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #547 on: February 26, 2012, 11:22:31 pm »
Ok, enough gross pics, can we just focus on what J and I once had please...

*note to mods, this is not a pic of Jb eating a hot dog, please allow it to remain. thank you.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:25:05 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #548 on: February 26, 2012, 11:25:48 pm »
Ok, enough gross pics, can we just focus on what J and I once had please...

*not to mods, this is not a pic of Jb eating a hot dog, please allow it to remain. thank you.

Thats so cool , Jb looks just like his mother in that pic he is holding .  ;) .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #549 on: February 26, 2012, 11:29:12 pm »
Hello, is no one going to comment on that pic of me and Regan? Please people jsut because I hang out with Regan doesnt mean I am not "one of the guys"  ::)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.