Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:49:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773202
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 572
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 550
Total: 553

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Having a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) done on Thursday..so scared  (Read 21703 times)

Offline Ac75088

They have to check to make sure I don't have neurosyphilis..I have never had this done before and am dreading it..I am not suppose to eat anything after midnight tomorrow night..I've heard that people drink caffeine beforehand to not get the headache after..but if I can't drink anything I don't know what to do..Has anyone ever had this procedure?

Offline mikeyb39

Re: Having a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) done on Thursday..so scared
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:57:48 am »
hi AC, sorry to hear about that.  what makes them think you might have neurosyphillis?  I'm sure you will do well, just doesn't sound too comfortable
11/02/2010  cd4-251, vl-591000
12/09/2010  started Atripla
02/18/2011  cd4-425, vl-800
06/10/2011  cd4-447, vl-70
10/10/2011  cd4-666, vl-80
01/05/2012  swiched med (prezista,norvir ,isentress, )
02/10/2012  cd4-733, vl-UD  Viread removed
06/10/2012  cd4-614, vl-UD
12/14/2012  cd4-764, vl-UD
09/01/2013  cd4-785, vl-UD
03/06/2014. cd4- 1078, VL-UD
09/05/2014  cd4-850 , VL-UD
09/05/2014 switched meds isentress, prezcobix -still only two antivirals
10/14/2015  cd4-600 , VL-UD

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:01:11 am »
Because I've had to be treated for syphilis before with penicillin..and even though I'm asymtomatic, it is still showing up in blood tests..so they have to go for my spinal fluid

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:36:34 am »
They have to check to make sure I don't have neurosyphilis..I have never had this done before and am dreading it..I am not suppose to eat anything after midnight tomorrow night..I've heard that people drink caffeine beforehand to not get the headache after..but if I can't drink anything I don't know what to do..Has anyone ever had this procedure?

Don't drink anything. The best way to avoid the headache that often follows a spinal tap is to lay flat on your back (no pillow) for a few hours afterwards. It's until the pressure in your spinal column and skull returns to normal.

You'll probably still get the headache, but it won't be as bad.

I do feel for you. I've had a tap and it's horrible. Of course I sat up afterwards and suffered the consequences.

Syphilis is complicated beast and difficult to treat amongst our kind. I hope your CSF is clear of the bug.

MtD

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 03:43:21 am »

As Matty said, don't drink anything and laying flat is definitely a good idea.

I have had this done. I didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't as bad as a root canal.

Having a lumbar puncture (we used to call them spinal taps), are standard operating procedure for anyone who has been treated for syphilis but still shows an elevated titer when tested later.

Please believe me, while not fun, this is very important. Syphilis and HIV go together like turkey and gravy.

Normally, it takes years for neurosyphilis to develop.  But we who are virally enhanced can see syphilis go from initial infection to neurosyphilis in a year or maybe less.

So, I am sorry you have to go through this, but, should they find syphilis in the spinal fluid, they can treat you and get it gone.

In the short run, it sucks. In the long run, you will be grateful.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline seriously

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 04:42:14 am »
Argh. Let me share my lumbar puncture experience from December. It's a bit rambly, and you'll probably wish you didn't read it...

I had been having some severe aches and pains through the fall, a rash on my chest, and by November I had significant decreases in my vision... I was in and out of the Dr's, playing ignorant to the 900 pound gorilla in the room, but eventually, they did an RPR to test for syphilis, and it came back positive with a high titre (with the HIV DX to follow directly...)

Having my vision deteriorate due to a long ignored syphilis infection is the reason I faced my HIV.... so I guess you could say, syphilis saved my life.

The eye doctor confirmed that my decrease in sight was due to ocular syphilis, and the ID insisted that I get a spinal tap to look for other neuro- involvement. I scheduled with radiology to have the lumbar puncture done, no food/drink the night before... I enjoy technology and the lead up to the procedure was actually interesting, they had my abdomen up on the fluoroscope screen and I could watch as the radiologist decided where to place the needle (good thing I couldn't see the needle go in though, it was BIG)... they numbed the area with some lidocaine and he guided the needle into the appropriate space, at which point they tilted the table up and "drained" out the needed amount of spinal fluid. The whole process took about 15 minutes, and it wasn't bad at all. They tilted me back down, removed the needle, transferred me to a gurney and had me lie down in a recovery room for an hour, at which point, I had a friend pick me up.

My head hurt, but I had read/been told that headaches were normal for this procedure for maybe a day or two. I drank a few caffinated drinks, as everyone said this helped... by the next morning it was clear something was very wrong, I could not stand up for more than 10 minutes without the most excruciating pain radiating throughout my skull, then I began to lose my hearing, and I was incredibly nauseous. When I laid down, the pain went away and my hearing came back. I took a few days off for bedrest, but the situation deteriorated, at which point, I called my doctor and she admitted me to the hospital.  They ran a barrage of tests, but the neurologist diagnosed that the site of my lumbar puncture was probably leaking, and every time I was upright there was a pressure differential as the spinal fluid leaked out which was causing the pain, hearing loss, and nausea.

They put me on some drugs to help increase spinal fluid production/retention and wanted to give that a few days to see if the hole would close on its own. Again, caffeine is one of the drugs used to treat this condition, so they had me on IV caffeine, 500 mg every 8 hours. Let me tell you, having a nurse come in at 3am and pump 500 mg of caffeine into you in 20 minutes is one of the most horrifying experiences I have ever endured. I had the most incredible night terrors. After 4 days of this, there was no improvement and the doctor agreed to do an epidural blood patch procedure. Basically, they take some of your own blood and inject it into the epidural space, and this blood clots up and clogs the hole that was caused by the lumbar puncture needle... The next day, they wheel me down to the ICU to perform the procedure, and 15 minutes later my headache is gone, and two hours later, I'm up walking around... Problem solved.

All in all, 6 days in the hospital, $35,000 paid by insurance, $2,500 out of my pocket. All for a complication from a "routine" lumbar puncture... To top it all off, the results from the spinal fluid analysis showed nothing out of the ordinary!

My treatment for ocular/neruo syphilis is another story for another day (and still ongoing)...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:43:55 am by seriously »
Infected 7/25/03
In denial until 12/1/10
12/7/10 CD4 160 VL 456k
12/18/10 Started Isentress/Truvada
12/12/13 CD4 456 VL <20

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 07:43:46 am »
Seriously, I have to wonder if the fact that you were only able to lie flat for an hour didn't contribute to having a leak. The increased pressure that being upright created may have contributed to the hole not closing successfully on its own. I've always heard the recommendation that the patient remain flat for at least three hours. I'm glad you got it sorted though, but it's a shame it wasn't a very pleasant experience. ((((Seriously)))) Hope you get the ocular/neuro sorted out quickly and successfully.

Ac, please don't let Seriously's experience scare you. While there are always various risks associated with any intrusive medical procedure, problems like Seriously experienced are relatively rare. Just make sure you lie flat for a few hours. Take a good book (or an iPod or something else you can do while flat on your back) with you so the time doesn't drag too much. Good luck!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 08:27:19 am »
Ac,

I have never had it done. Known a few through the years that have though.  Just wishing you the best.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 10:02:06 am »
Thanks so much everyone for your replies (especially you Seriously, even though I wanna throw up right now after reading yours) tomorrow is the big day..I'll have to let you all know how it goes..I'm pretty confident with the hospital that I am going too..After all they did bring JFK to this same hospital, even though he died, it's an awesome facility..I just keep that in mind..hopefully no complications

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 10:27:27 am »
I've had a LP. The procedure was a cake walk, I didnt feel a thing, except for the numbing agent. I was also given a tranquilizer which was vvery nice, I could have done the LP all day :)

They will tell you not to move your head afterwards for awhile...please listen to them. I did not and sat up in bed shortly after the procedure and a severe headache occured shortly afterwards, I'm talking a crying screaming headache. I had to be given morphine for about a day or two.

It should be a breeze provided you take care not to move your head afterwards.

-Will
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:37:26 am by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:50 am »
I'll remember that Will..Thanks a bunch :)

Offline older-wiser

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 10:46:12 am »
And, then, there is the possibility that your neurologist is so skilled that you won't feel a thing.  It is important to lie flat for as long as you are told to do so after the procedure.

Offline liketheboat

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:29 am »
I have also had an LP done, and did not like it, but did not hate it as much as i thought i would. I also review medical bills for workmans comp and have to read all of the medical records for each service and one of the things i do a lot of in the office is spinal injections and asperations. they alwyas use lidacane to numb it and a lot of the time (espically with needle-phobia) will sediate you.

Bloodpatch headaches are rare, but they do happen. the procedure to fix that is to go back to the hospital, they take blood from your arm and inecect it back into the interspace that they punctured your lumbar.

Wishing you the best, hope it all goes well.
Aaron
Memorial Day 2010 Seroconverted
Labor Day 2010 tested positive
Oct 2010 cd4 359 vl 6,500
Dec 2010 cd4 vl 306
Jan 2011 started Atripla
Feb 2011 cd4 250 vl ud
April 2011 cd4 399 vl ud
June 2011 cd4 293 vl ud
October 2011 cd4 354 vl ud
March 2012 cd4 561 vl ud

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 07:05:30 pm »
good luck AC!  Sure you will do fine.  i learned something new today for sure. 

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 07:48:01 pm »
I have also had an LP done, and did not like it, but did not hate it as much as i thought i would. I also review medical bills for workmans comp and have to read all of the medical records for each service and one of the things i do a lot of in the office is spinal injections and asperations. they alwyas use lidacane to numb it and a lot of the time (espically with needle-phobia) will sediate you.

Bloodpatch headaches are rare, but they do happen. the procedure to fix that is to go back to the hospital, they take blood from your arm and inecect it back into the interspace that they punctured your lumbar.

Wishing you the best, hope it all goes well.

thanks a lot..sounds like you know your stuff..I'll be fine as long as I don't actually SEE the needle

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 08:33:42 pm »
AC,

Whilst the prospect of a spinal tap is scary consider the alternative. Neurosyphilis is one of the most horrible diseases out there. It really is worth the minor inconvenience and potential discomfort you go through.

I won't list the gruesome details of neurosyphilis but please believe me, it's not something you want to go through.

Best wishes,

MtD

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 03:37:17 pm »
Hey guys..I had the LP done today..Back home now..Just gotta wait for results

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 04:34:26 pm »
Hey guys..I had the LP done today..Back home now..Just gotta wait for results

No big deal? :)

MtD

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 04:47:00 pm »
It wasn't as bad as I thought..I did have two instances where an electrical shock went thru my leg during it but the doc said this was harmless..I stayed on my back at the hospital for 2 hours afterwards..drinking sodas..and now I am home in bed..Having a little back pain now

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 05:14:00 pm »
It wasn't as bad as I thought..I did have two instances where an electrical shock went thru my leg during it but the doc said this was harmless..I stayed on my back at the hospital for 2 hours afterwards..drinking sodas..and now I am home in bed..Having a little back pain now

Good good. Just rest up and you'll be right as ninepence.

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 06:54:20 pm »
A little back pain is to be expected, as Matty said all will be well, just rest and you will have no problems, I've had two with no after effects.

Aroha
Jan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline BigDaneDogs

• Obviously does NOT like my FB pic.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 01:56:47 am »
Thanks for this entire thread since I am looking at having to have one of these done to detect the level of HIV in my brain.  Needless to say -- I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!
BigDaneDog because I have two big Danes.
Member since 1993

Offline seriously

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 02:06:45 am »
It wasn't as bad as I thought..

Glad you made it through okay, hope you wake up pain free in the AM!
Infected 7/25/03
In denial until 12/1/10
12/7/10 CD4 160 VL 456k
12/18/10 Started Isentress/Truvada
12/12/13 CD4 456 VL <20

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 09:16:23 am »
Thank you Seriously...so far so good..Still having some pain at the needle site..Hoping Ill be able to work normally tonight (Im a retail mgr..on my feet for 8 hrs) but I can still rest up before it's time for work

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 05:51:18 pm »
Hi AC,,
glad you are doing ok...hope you take it easy though, dont work too hard

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:27 pm »
On my god..things turned horribly...Awful awful awful headache all day..I went to work at 3pm today and was back home by 4:30..It feels like the worst hangover I've ever had times 100..I so hope this can pass without me going back to the ER :(
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:51:11 pm by Ac75088 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 12:01:45 am »
On my god..things turned horribly...Awful awful awful headache all day..I went to work at 3pm today and was back home by 4:30..It feels like the worst hangover I've ever had times 100..I so hope this can pass without me going back to the ER :(

Yairs. I meant to say you shouldn't go into work.

Try and rest. If the pain gets worse (or you start throwing up or become really dizzy) go to Casualty.

MtD

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 12:09:59 am »
The way it happened was so weird..I was in the shower this morning and didn't feel anything..Then I sneezed and all of a sudden it was the sharpest horrible sudden onset of a headache I've ever had

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 12:25:08 am »
The way it happened was so weird..I was in the shower this morning and didn't feel anything..Then I sneezed and all of a sudden it was the sharpest horrible sudden onset of a headache I've ever had

Yup. It's like that. It's the sudden movement of your head what does it. :(

You have my sympathy.

MtD

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2011, 01:43:36 am »
awwwww...i'm sorry AC i'd come over and rub your head if i knew where u lived...hope u feel better. hopefully they give u some good drugs to take

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:44 pm »
Headache has subsided a little this evening...At least I can stand up now..been drinking tons of fluids and caffeine all day..I just hope it doesn't flare up again..Am being VERY careful how I cough or move my head :p

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 09:11:27 am »
((((((AC))))))

Aw, sorry to hear about the headache. You have my empathy - I sometimes suffer from migraine. How are you feeling twelve hours on? (I see you're online right now) Hope you're better now.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 11:52:39 am »
((((((AC))))))

Aw, sorry to hear about the headache. You have my empathy - I sometimes suffer from migraine. How are you feeling twelve hours on? (I see you're online right now) Hope you're better now.
[/quote

Ann,

I just got sent home from work an hour ago after almost falling out..It came back in full force, plus I found out that my spinal fluid tested positive for infection..I'm gonna have to go into hospital tomorrow..but at least I can get treated

Offline komnaes

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 11:58:25 am »
Hey AC,

Don't worry scare you.. but the last time I had my tap the headache afterward least for 4 days.

The good news is in almost all cases it will go away soon. If not, just rest.. give you the excuse for a long break.

Take care my friend, Shaun
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 12:17:00 pm »
AC, so you're saying your spinal fluid tested poz for syphilis? At least now you know and can get it treated. Good luck! I hope your head starts to feel better soon. You should probably stay off work until you have a whole day without the headaches.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline wolfter

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 03:10:08 pm »
Glad the procedure went well.  The mental anticipation of the procedure is worse than the procedure itself.

Good luck!
Greg
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:13:01 pm by wolfter »
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Ac75088

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 05:22:26 pm »
AC, so you're saying your spinal fluid tested poz for syphilis? At least now you know and can get it treated. Good luck! I hope your head starts to feel better soon. You should probably stay off work until you have a whole day without the headaches.

Yes my fluid tested positive..I'll have to be admitted to hospital..but my family doesn't know I am poz nor do they know I have syphilis so I am hoping the hospital will cooperate with me not wanting anybody to know what I'm being treated for

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 05:41:15 pm »
Ac, you have that right for your medical issues to remain confidential. Make sure you make it clear to the nurse in charge of the ward you go on as well as your doctor(s).

I believe you're covered for this kind of thing under the HIPAA act. You can read a summary of the privacy rules. I tried reading through it just now but I have a bit of a headache (ironically!) so it's not making a lot of sense to me right now.

But regardless of HIPAA, the doctors or nurses cannot give out any medical information to anyone other than people to whom you have given express permission to have that knowledge. You should not have to "hope" that the hospital will cooperate, they are bound by law.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 06:09:50 pm »
Hey AC -
Glad that you made it through the lumbar puncture and that you are getting this treated.
Pre-hiv I had the syphillis and got the two "cement butt" shots - that felt like golf balls in each butt cheek...then when I tested positive it reoccurred - ended up having to get three weeks of the double cheek butt shots done and doc had to monitor the titers for about 9 months to make sure they were going down.

Definitely not something to play around with --- during my initial infection with the syph it actually caused me to go deaf in one ear until I got it cleared up.

Once again, glad that you are getting this taken care of.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 06:33:45 pm »
Yes my fluid tested positive..I'll have to be admitted to hospital..but my family doesn't know I am poz nor do they know I have syphilis so I am hoping the hospital will cooperate with me not wanting anybody to know what I'm being treated for

Oh honey.

Well if it's any comfort, you've joined a large company of syphilitics in this place.

Matteh included. :)

We're thinkin' of ya. :-*

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.