Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:21:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773155
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 187
Total: 188

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Cross-dressing meth priest liked sex in rectory  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Cross-dressing meth priest liked sex in rectory
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:41:47 am »
LINKYPOO

The Catholic priest busted for allegedly dealing crystal meth was suspended after church officials discovered he was a cross-dresser who was having sex in the rectory at Bridgeport's St. Augustine Cathedral.

Monsignor Kevin Wallin was relieved of his duties in May, but the Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport had continued to pay him a stipend until his Jan. 3 arrest -- a day he was planning to fly to London on vacation.

Now dubbed "Msgr. Meth" by some, Wallin seemed to live a life that easily could have been ripped from the script of "Breaking Bad," the popular AMC series about a high school chemistry teacher turned crystal methamphetamine producer. At one point, Wallin was selling upwards of $9,000 of meth a week, according to his indictment.

In his post-priesthood, Wallin, 61, bought an adult specialty and video store in North Haven called Land of Oz that sells sex toys and X-rated DVDs. Investigators believe the shop helped him launder thousands of dollars in weekly profits.

Wallin's arrest sent shock waves through the Bridgeport and Danbury communities where he was known as a charismatic speaker who was involved in many charitable activities, and who enjoyed Broadway musicals and show tunes. He often attended musicals with his mentor, former N.Y. Cardinal Edward Egan and parishioners.

"There is an evil invading our world and it has come to our church," said Maria Spencer-Fonseca, a long-time parishioner at St. Augustine as she stood outside the cathedral Thursday. "This was a work of evil -- and I am praying for the monsignor."

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sources-Cross-dressing-meth-priest-liked-sex-in-4203841.php#ixzz2IQsDGYeV
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline emeraldize

Re: Cross-dressing meth priest liked sex in rectory
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:24 am »
Woooow -- Msgr. Meth!

There's a meth-head to my madness? Er, there's a meth-odd to his gladness?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:53:16 am »
I wonder if he has a profile on http://www.christianmingle.com/

Offline wolfter

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:45:35 am »
rectum sex in the rectory. :o
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 04:01:37 pm »
THIS cracks me up! Man he was hardcore!

Go big or go home I guess.  :P
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 05:51:26 pm »
Poor Bridgeport, can't catch a break.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 06:01:39 pm »
Isn't that near Mitchypoo?

Offline mitch777

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 06:45:10 pm »
about an hour away.
(i'm not a Catholic, so have no added gossip on his deeds)
Bridgeport is the armpit of Connecticut.
(the name of the city sounds so quaint, no?) ;D
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 10:42:47 pm »

Yeah, what's up with those nutty Connecticuttians?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 11:04:42 pm »

Dunno. I only do Westport.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 11:57:56 pm »
So, I guess I should look closer at the operations management vacancy at the local church.  Several attributes requested are: "flexible", "people person", "able to multi-task", "work with senstive materials", "accepts the mission of the church to reach out and touch the brethren".

Uhmmmmm.
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 09:21:25 am »
wow,  what is going on in the catholic church.  Seems like something at least once a month comes out.   I use to think being a priest was boring, but it seems to be the 'in' career.  sex, drugs, videotapes. 
11/02/2010  cd4-251, vl-591000
12/09/2010  started Atripla
02/18/2011  cd4-425, vl-800
06/10/2011  cd4-447, vl-70
10/10/2011  cd4-666, vl-80
01/05/2012  swiched med (prezista,norvir ,isentress, )
02/10/2012  cd4-733, vl-UD  Viread removed
06/10/2012  cd4-614, vl-UD
12/14/2012  cd4-764, vl-UD
09/01/2013  cd4-785, vl-UD
03/06/2014. cd4- 1078, VL-UD
09/05/2014  cd4-850 , VL-UD
09/05/2014 switched meds isentress, prezcobix -still only two antivirals
10/14/2015  cd4-600 , VL-UD

Offline mitch777

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:09 am »
connecticut is the "nutmeg" state.
go figure. :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 10:21:07 am »
This is yet another time that I must remind my fellow forum members that I once had sex with a deliciously handsome Catholic priest that I picked up at a hardcore leather bar. He requested a fisting session which I declined, so in place of that he had me urinate all over him and have a popper fest.

I didn't learn that he was a priest until several weeks later when a friend told me. Made sense since that night he had to wake up and leave around 5 AM to go to Bensonhurst.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 11:12:27 am »
I was born in connecticut. I know all of Fairfield county well enough.  Bridgeport sucks but if you're in Black Rock you'd never know it.  Like every state, its not just the poor industrial cities that are filled with crazies. Look at this freakshow here:

Candace Bushnell, NYT this weekend...

Connecticut isn't the image New Yorkers have or the nation has, of Greenwich and Westport, and Hollywood and I Love Lucy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUwivjgAq4

I mean its filled with super rich but also super poor.  It has a huge "poverty gap" made worse by the recession. 

http://ctmirror.com/story/17344/study-finds-widening-poverty-gap-connecticut

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.