Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:24:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I need help with IDEAS....  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Bizmark33

I need help with IDEAS....
« on: April 02, 2007, 11:57:19 pm »
I just signed up today with my local AIDSWALK, which is on April 28th.

I am not asking anyone on this board for donations or anything, I am just asking for help with ideas on finding donors (sponsors). I have sent e-mails to friends and relatives, andn co-workers (all that I have e-mails addresses for). I even printed up some flyers with my information on it. What I would like is any ideas.
     This is a normal fundraising drive, annd I have a pledge form, where I can sign people up. I don't want to get into any LEGAL trouble, just want to do some fundraising, and find people. Any ideas???? Who would be good to hit up, and where should I go?? Anyone had any luck with anything like this?? Does door-to door work for you, or is it frowned upon? Would going to a mall be a bad idea??? I have seen people outside my local Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart, trying to raise funds for Boy Scouts, etc, but I have no idea how I would go about doing something like that. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanx,

~Brian

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
Re: I need help with IDEAS....
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 12:06:40 am »
As long as you wear those tiny shorts that show your bubble ass you're all good :)

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Bizmark33

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 12:11:19 am »
Haha!! I don't think so..did I mention that this is KANSAS?? Besides me not really having a "bubble" butt, I'm not looking to turn off potential donors. Some won't for various reasons, and some people don't like to be asked for money. I just want to know the best way to go about doing it, and the best people to hit up. I thought about businesses, but I am at a loss as to how to go about finding the owners. I also thought about Dr's and Lawyers, but I know thier time is valuable, and many don't like to mess with it. Anyhow...nix the butt idea....next..

Offline FiercenBed

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 08:09:01 am »
get a business directory from ur local chamber of commerce.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.