HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Risk Assesment, went to a Spa

(1/1)

SpaGuy:
Hello, i am a guy from India, 22y/o. I went to a Spa on the 27th april and took the extra services which were as follows: masseuse got naked and asked that i pay more for a full sex experience. Me being drunk and a virgin decided to go all in. She put a condom over my erect penis and we started to go at it. She pinched my dick very hard and inserted it into her tight vagina. Tried missionary, doggie and finally cowgirl. Now when she was on top of me, i was sucking on her nipples as her tits were so huge, i asked whether she had milk in them, in response she proceeded to squeeze one tit and a spray(  few drops) of breast milk hit my tongue. I told her it tasted sweet and asked her if she recently gave birth. She said that she had a six month old daughter and her hubby left her. Her age was 23. I then deep kissed her and continued the sex. My foreskin is very tight kinda like phimosis ( im uncircumsized) so my penis started to hurt a lot and became inflammed. I couldn't finish even after 45 minutes so i told her to stop. The condom stayed on the whole time and did not break. She took it off and then we both went into the shower where she tried to wank me with her hands making my penis hurt even more. Now my penis was visibly red and then i placed it in between her thighs from behind standing up. She squeezed her thighs but this counts as frottage i guess bcoz my penis never went inside im sure as her vagina was very tight and small, and without her help i wasnt even able to fit my penis inside while on the bed. Also i was kissing her all over her body, which included her vagina too but never poked my tongue anywhere inside. I asked few docs and all of them laughed it away and denied any PEP to me. I just want to know my risk, should i get tested or just carry on with my life?

Jim Allen:
I read your post three times.

What you posted isn't an HIV risk, relax and move on with your life.

Here's what you need to know to reduce your HIV risks:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other easier-acquired STIs. So please do get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms; testing is the only way to know.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, which will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be removed.

SpaGuy:
Thank you so much Jim, so i don't even need to take any test right? Also, the masseuse said that she uses condoms with all customers and doesnt give anyone blowjobs, my mouth was literally dry from the alcohol, also i have molar pain (gingivitis), so still no risk from any breast milk, cunnulingus or rimming right? Also thankfully the condom didn't break when she was violently squeezing my dick to fit inside her vagina or else we both would've been shook. Broken condoms are pretty obvious right?... Also just fyi she had spots on her vagina that looked like molloscum contagiosum, still no risk from frotting from behind right? (While standing in the shower)...Thank you again

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---Also, the masseuse said that she uses condoms with all customers and doesnt give anyone blowjobs
--- End quote ---

Irrelevant

--- Quote ---my mouth was literally dry from the alcohol, also i have molar pain (gingivitis),
--- End quote ---

Makes no difference whatsoever, the activities posted here are not HIV risks to you.

--- Quote ---Broken condoms are pretty obvious right?
--- End quote ---

Yes

--- Quote ---Also just fyi she had spots on her vagina that looked like molloscum contagiosum, still no risk from frotting from behind right?
--- End quote ---

Nothing will make rubbing against her vagina an HIV risk to you.

--- Quote ---Thank you so much Jim, so i don't even need to take any test right?
--- End quote ---

Already answered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version